Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fixing the Electrical Short

"I am a single divorced woman and I know what I like and I know what I want. Still I need some help."

20
4 Comments 4
15.1k Views 15.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I am a happy-go lucky divorced gal and I love the new neighborhood where I have moved. I needed a new start after being married ten years.

While I love being single, I miss having a man around the house to fix things. Lucky for me, my next door neighbor seems to be quite the handy man and whenever I need something fixed, all I have to do is walk next door. I do my best on my own, but lucky for me, my neighbor is the type of guy who is more than willing to step next door and help me.

One evening several weeks back the lights flickered in my study and my computer cycled off, and then back on. There weren’t any thunderstorms around so I found it quite odd. I didn’t think a lot about it until it happened a second and a third time a few minutes later.

I looked at my cell phone. It was about seven, so I stepped next door and tapped on my neighbor’s front door. Alex opened the door. I guess he could tell I had a need, because the first words out of his mouth were, “Let me grab my tool box.”

“What if I said I only wanted to share a beer with you?” I replied.

“That would be great,” Alex responded, “But I’d bring my tool box anyways.”

I sauntered back next door and waited for Alex. A few minutes later and he tapped on my front door. I opened the front door and Alex stepped in. I caught a whiff of his cologne as he stepped past me. He always smelled so shower fresh. I admired his biceps, which strained with the weight of the tool box he carried.

He sat the tool box on the floor.

“So what needs fixing?” Alex asked.

I smiled, knowing that all I had to do, is take one step forward and the two of us would end of mauling each other in a fit of passion.

“The lights keep flickering,” I said.

“Okay,” Alex replied, “Do we have a poltergeist?”

“Not funny,” I replied. I have a huge fear of ghosts.

Alex asked me to show him the electrical panel. He followed me to my garage and peered into the panel box.

“Where were you when the lights went off?” he asked.

“I was in the study, looking at porn on the computer,” I replied.

Alex didn’t even look away from the electrical panel. My subtle try at humor didn’t take.

“Okay,” Alex replied. “I don’t see any issues here, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t an issue somewhere else.”

Alex made his way into the study. He used some type of plug-checker to check each of the outlets. On the third one, he took a step back and pronounced, “Looks like we have a short in this plug.”

He took a screwdriver from his pocket and unfastened the cover screws as I stood by and watched. Alex’s t-shirt was about two sizes too small. I could see every muscle in his arms and his chest as he slowly twisted the screw driver. Oh my gosh! I could feel the all-too-familiar blood rush to my nether region.

“I think I should probably turn off the circuit,” Alex said.

“I can get it for you,” I replied.

“Okay,” Alex responded, “Just make sure you turn off the right one.”

I made my way back out to the garage and turned off the circuit to the study. I was horny as hell. I stripped out of my shorts, my t-shirt and my bra, and I stepped back into the darkened room. Alex was using his flashlight and working on the plug. I patiently stood by, naked as a jaybird, watching him as he worked.

Once he had the outlet re-wired, he shoved it back into the small hole in the wall. Suddenly, he dropped his flashlight. We both bent over to retrieve it, our heads banging into the other’s head. I saw stars and took a step back.

“Are you okay?” Alex asked, rubbing the top of his head.

“I think so,” I replied as I apologized.

“No problem,” Alex responded, shining his flashlight in my direction.

I sat down on a small love seat, rubbing my head.

Alex stepped over in front of me.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” he pressed.

I casually opened my legs, still rubbing my forehead. I slipped a hand on to my crotch.

“Thank goodness I have a hard head,” I replied as I rubbed my fingers back and forth over my coochie.

“Me too,” Alex responded.

By now, I was very worked up. I didn’t want to make the first move, so I just kind of put myself out there to see what might transpire.

Sowetdoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sowetdoll

There was no way Alex could mistake my intentions unless he was either blind or gay.

Alex stepped between my legs, his muscular calf tapping the inside of my thigh and the bright beam of his flashlight shining on my forehead and face.

“You had a huge red mark on your head,” Alex commented. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

I closed my legs together, trapping Alex’s leg between mine.

“I may be a bit light-headed,” I replied.

“That light is a bit bright,” I remarked, as I grabbed Alex by the wrist and pushed the beam of his flashlight off my face and on to the wall over me.

Alex switched off the flashlight, leaving the two of us in total darkness. He attempted to take a step backwards, but because I had his leg trapped between mine, he wasn’t going anywhere.

I slipped my fingers into the waist band of his jeans and pulled Alex on to the love seat beside me. In an instant, I was all over him.

I pressed my lips against his and our tongues met in a fiery collision of unbridled passion. I couldn’t control myself and neither could Alex. In an instant, I stripped Alex of his t-shirt. I pressed my hands on to his bare chest, feeling his pectorals pulsating. Oh my God!

I could feel his erection pressing against the fabric of his jeans. He had a massively huge cock. I stripped him of his pants and his underwear, his massive manhood coming into full view. Even in the darkness of my study, I could tell he was well endowed.

I slipped my fingers around his thick cock. He took in a deep breath and forcibly exhaled.

I bent in front of him and lightly kissed the tip of his phalanx, which throbbed and twitched in my grasp. I slipped his massive tool into my mouth, taking in a deep breath. There was no way I could do him any justice.

I slipped on to my knees in front of Alex. I wrapped my fingers around his manhood and kissed his flat abs. I worked my way up his tight muscular body, until I found myself, straddling his hips with my breasts in his face. He slipped his massive muscular hands onto my hips. I rubbed the tip end of his manhood at the entry to my pussy. I was ready… more than ready in fact.

As I positioned him for entry, I knew it would be a tight fit. I took in a deep breath and slowly slid his tool inside of my pussy. Alex interlocked his fingers behind his head as I pushed myself down and on to his manhood. Finally, our pelvis’ met and Alex was all the way inside of me, his massive tool pulsating. I moved my hips in a circular fashion, feeling his steel rod pushing up against my labia. Oh my gawd!

I pressed my boobies into Alex’s face. He gently massaged them and then he began to suck on them, one at a time. That was all it took. I couldn’t hold anything back. At that point, I really did feel light-headed. My entire body shook and trembled. I dug my fingertips into Alex’s muscular shoulders.

I leaned forward, placing my head on his chest. That was the last thing I remembered. I woke up, my head resting on his shoulder, and Alex massaging my back. His cock was still inside of my pussy, which was a terrible mess. His cum was everywhere. My entire body ached.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered.

“No apologies,” Alex whispered back.

We both sat there for the longest time as Alex rubbed my back.

“I think we have your electrical issue fixed,” Alex remarked.

“What electrical issue?” I asked.

“The short,” Alex replied.

“Oh, that electrical issue,” I replied, “I’m so glad you know what you’re doing.”

“I try,” Alex replied, as I slipped off of his lap and onto the space beside us on the love-seat, his massive cock hanging down between his legs, glistening in the darkness of the room.

I slipped into the bathroom and emerged with a warm towel, which I handed to my neighbor. He dressed as I retreated to my bedroom and retrieved a robe. I looped my arm under his and walked him to my front door.

“Thanks for fixing my short,” I remarked.

“The pleasure,” Alex responded, smiling, “was all mine.”

I peeked out the small window beside my front door and watched as Alex wandered across my drive and back to his house. I flipped off the porch light. As I walked back towards my study, the porch light came back on. I stopped in my tracks. I do not like ghosts. Electrical shorts, I can handle.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments