Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flowers of the Night, part II

"Sometimes the best intentions...."

32
20 Comments 20
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Recommended Read
“What were you thinking, calling Damion?” I asked Hunter.

“He's my friend,” he said. “Why shouldn't I call him?”

“Let's see,” I said. “Maybe because you spent the afternoon fucking his wife.”

“I hadn't fucked you when I called him.”

“You called him before you called me?”

“You're not jealous are you? I called him early, when I first got in.”

I looked at him across the table and slowly sipped my fuzzy navel. Maybe Damion didn't suspect anything, I thought. On the other hand, maybe he did. I kept expecting him to walk into the bar any minute, even though he'd called me from Atlanta just moments before to let me know he arrived safely.

“When you order these girly drinks, they short you on the alcohol,” Hunter said. “Sometimes they just put liquor in the straw.”

“I don't want to get drunk,” I told him. “So it doesn't matter.”

"If you're staying sober because you're afraid of me hitting on you, I'm not going to,” he said. He took a sip of his scotch, making me wish I'd had one instead of the fuzzy navel, but it was tasty, even if it wasn't going to get me under the table with one drink. I like the peachy flavor, and I could use the potassium from the orange juice.

“I didn't think you were going to hit on me,” I said. “It was just one of those things, neither of us planned it. I'd just like to forget about it, and I hope you do too.”

“I can't forget about it,” he said. “I cannot do it anymore, but I'll never forget it.”

“Well,” I said. “I don't mean wipe it from your mind. Just don't bring it up around Damion, or tell anybody else in the entire world, ever.”

“You know I wouldn't,” he said. “At least you should know that.”

“I know,” I said. “It's just, well, it's my marriage. It was a mistake, something I shouldn't have done, and I feel really guilty about it.”

“So,” he asked, “what are you going to do? Do you feel guilty enough to confess? Should I stay out of town forever so he doesn’t beat me up?”

“No,” I said. “I can keep it to myself.”

“Think we can still be friends?” he asked.

“Why not?”

“It will always be there,” he said. “Standing between us, present whenever we meet.”

“We don't meet much anymore,” I pointed out. “It's not like you are a constant presence in my house. There's no reason for us not to be friends, especially now that you're about to be a famous author.”

He smiled. “Still want to read my book?”

“I do,” I said. “I can't wait to read it.”

“I'll send you a copy of the manuscript,” he said. "Or I can copy it onto a memory stick for you.”

“That'd be good,” I said. “I could just put it in my laptop.”

“Want to come up and get it?” he asked.

I smiled and shook my head.

“Might not be a great idea, I guess,” he said.

“Oh, what the hell,” I said. “I can be in your room a couple of minutes without giving in to your seductive charms.”

“Let's do that, and then we can go eat,” he said.

****

“What's wrong,” Hunter asked about forty five minutes later.

“I was just thinking,” I said.

“What?” he asked.

“It occurs to me that this is only the second time in our lives we've been in a room alone together. There were always other people around. Do you suppose that anything would have happened if we'd been left alone in a house back in the day?”

“What makes you ask that?” he asked. “I suppose it could have happened, but it didn't. I never even thought about us never being alone, but now that I think about it, I think you're right. It was always work, or a party, or friends at each others apartments, never alone.”

“Do you think it's some sort of impulse? Neither of us has ever struck me as being impulsive, yet we had sex on the spur of the moment, even though I'm married now.”

“So,” he asked, “do you want to stop?”

“No,” I said. “It feels good.”

“It does feel good,” he said.

I was sitting on his cock as he lay back on the bed. Both of us were naked and had been for most of the fifteen minutes we'd been in the room. I had already had one orgasm and had come close to another when I started to think about what I was doing.

He put his hands on my breasts and touched my nipples. They were really hard and sensitive, and I wanted very badly for him to pinch them, but I didn't want to have to ask.

“I'm beginning to feel guilty too,” he said. “Damion is my friend, after all.”

“I think he may have fucked Erin,” I said. “So I wouldn't feel too guilty.”

“I'm actually pretty sure he did,” he said. “Who could blame him, though?”

“We weren't married then,” I said, “or even dating, so not me.”

“You get me really wet when we're in a room together,” I said.

“I can tell,” he said. “And you get me really hard.”

“True.”

“And you're incredibly tight,” he said.

“Is it the best pussy on earth?” I said.

“Probably. I haven't tried it all though.”

“You'd love too though?”

“Yes, I'd love too.”

“See, that's the double standard. Men are expected to want all the pussy on earth, but women can't want all the cock.”

“You can want it all as far as I'm concerned.”

“But it really doesn't concern you? Does it?”

“I guess not.”

I rocked gently and moved up and down on him, just to let him know I hadn't forgotten what we'd been doing. He pinched my nipples just as I slid down the length of his cock, and I moaned in pleasure. His cock felt so big inside me, filling me. I touched my clit and rubbed it in rhythm with our movements.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

In a few minutes I was coming again.

I collapsed on top of him, feeling his arms around me, one hand sliding to my ass, giving me a squeeze, then pulling me up a little and running his finger down my crack. He took the moisture from my pussy and rubbed it up the crack of my ass, rotating the tip of his finger against my asshole. His cock throbbed inside me, and I clenched my muscles, thinking that I'd do Kegel's all day if I could have his big cock inside me. That would keep me nice and tight for Damion.

“I don't ever want to pull out,” he said.

“Then don't.”

“I mean ever. Do you think you could go through life with my cock in you?”

“Might be a bit tricky when my husband fucks me,” I said.

“It might be a little too tight for two cocks,” he said.

“Well, that's something I don't want to find out,”

He rolled me onto my back and grabbed the back of my knees, pulling my legs apart and driving himself deeply inside me.

“I'm not wearing a condom,” he said.

“You weren't last time either,” I said. “Does it matter?”

“I'm going to put a lot of semen into you,” he said.

“You did that last time too,” I said. “I survived it.”

“But not yet,” he said.

He began to drive himself in and out of me with enormous energy, lifting my ass in his hands and thrusting his dick into me as deep as it would go, over and over until I was screaming in ecstasy. I was coming so intensely that I didn't notice that he was emptying himself inside me until his weight pinned me down.

When he rolled off, I felt his come running out of me. We rolled together and panted in each others arms. I felt drained and exhausted, sweaty, come dripping down my thighs, nasty.

It was several minutes before either of us spoke.

“Feel any less guilty this time?” he asked.

“No,” I said. “I haven't really thought about it yet, but I'm sure I'll feel guilty later on. He'll have to really spank me hard this time.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, maybe use his belt.”

“That sounds sexy,” he said. “You let him spank you?”

“Look,” I said, turning around so that he could see the redness Damion had left on my ass the night before.

“Damion did that?”

“Last night,” I said.

“And you didn't tell him?”

“No. Of course not.”

“Imagine how your ass would look if you had told him.”

“All in good fun,” I said. “Luckily for you.”

“For me?”

“If he hadn't spanked me and let me assuage some of my guilt I wouldn't have been back today.”

“I'd be glad to let you work off some of the guilt here,” he said.

“It wouldn't be the same,” I said. “You're the one who made me guilty.”

“Is it sore?” he asked.

“A little,” I said. “A little tender.”

“I'll bet,” he said, touching my ass lightly.

“Oh, I thought you meant...”

He gave me a smack.

“Because you have made me a little sore,” I said. “Proud of yourself?”

“Pretty much,” he said.

“Of course, Damion fucked me for an awfully long time after he spanked me,” I said.

“Oh? It wasn't all my doing then?”

“Not quite. After he took me naked across his knee and spanked my poor little bare bottom until I cried and begged, he put his big old nasty cock inside me and fucked me silly.”

“Poor baby,” he said, gently kissing my forehead.

“Now I have something else to atone for,” I said.

“Well, technically it's the same thing.”

“Still...”

“What are you going to do?” he asked. “I really hope you're not going to get all confessy.”

“I'm not,” I said. “Maybe I'll suggest a threesome.”

“Well, I don't know if he's willing, but I certainly am.”

“Not with you,” I said. “Although ideally that would be great. It has to be a girl, though. Preferably one who is willing to eat pussy without expecting reciprocation.”

“Good luck with that.”

“She could eat me while Damion fucks her from behind.”

“Or vice versa?”

“No. I'm really not into eating pussy.”

“Have you tried it?”

“No, but...”

“So you don't know? Maybe you'd like it.”

“I'm not even bi-curious,” I said.

“Still, when you have a threesome, you have to do a little work.”

“I'll touch but I won't taste,” I said. “Not that I think there's anything wrong with it. I love having my pussy eaten, and I'd let any girl Damion chooses do that, but I wouldn't be any good at it.”

“We'll see,” he said. “I'll make you a deal. It has to be scout's honor, of course, because I won't know, but if you have a threesome and end up eating pussy, you have to try to talk him into a threesome with me.”

“You and me and Damion, or you, me and another girl.”

“Your choice, but he has to agree, so I'd think including him might work. In fact, maybe we could have a foursome.”

“I really don't have the nerve to have a threesome,” I said. “and I have no idea how to go about asking him about that.”

“Just invite a girl over and start right in,” he said. “Why ask him?”

“I hope you're not too sore,” he said. “Because if you don't get dressed and leave, you're likely to get a lot sorer.”

“Promises, promises,” I said taking his cock in my hand.

“I've kept in touch with Erin,” he said. “You could give her a call. I'd talk to her about it if you'd like.”

“Don't,” I said. “Don't tell her...”

“I don't plan to tell her,” I said. “But she's into things like threesomes and group sex.”

“Really, I should have known.”

“And she always liked you and Damion, and she's pretty and sexy, and I'm pretty sure she eats pussy, or is at least willing to eat it.”

“You're getting all stiff again,” I said. “Is it thinking about Erin?”

“It's more your hand on my cock,” he said.

“Oh, want me to stop?”

“How hard will you have to get him to spank you if I don't?”

“Hard,” I said. “Really hard.

“Can I watch?”

“No. He'd ask why you were there.”

“Might be awkward,” he said.

I put my lips on him and didn't reply.

Published 
Written by Ruthie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments