Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For Sale, Low Miles

"Selling a car leads to a lusty encounter"

48
10 Comments 10
15.8k Views 15.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

The red minivan pulled into the driveway just as I was heading to the garage. The doors opened, four kids spilling out of it, as the couple exited the front doors. They were here to look at the car I was selling, a silver Camry, and were right on time. 

I opened the door of the garage and gestured them to where the car was parked. After a quick introduction, the husband began looking the car over. As I stood next to the woman with a toddler on her hip, she explained they were searching for a second car for her husband to drive to work as she needed the van at home. The other three kids followed behind their dad, pointing and asking the questions that kids ask, as she and I chatted. We seemed to really hit it off. The toddler clung to her, playing shy at first, slowly becoming more relaxed and asking to be put down. 

As she put him down I found myself giving her a once-over, her curvy hips and ass catching my attention. She stood back up and turned toward her husband. "What do you think?" she asked.

In reply, he gave her the thumbs-up gesture and asked about a test drive. After moving the van onto the street he drove off in the car, taking the two oldest kids along for the ride. The younger two asked about my backyard, and after I told them to go ahead and investigate, they toddled away together around the back of the house.

"Don't worry, it has a fence," I told her. "My kids grew up back there, it's safe."

"How old are yours?" she inquired.

I explained they had all grown up and that my youngest, at twenty-two, had just moved out.

"You don't look old enough to have grown-up kids," she said, raising her eyebrows slightly.

Laughing, I thanked her for the compliment and told her I was already over fifty as her husband pulled into the driveway.

"We'll take it," he stated, shaking my hand. "Can we pick it up tomorrow afternoon?"

As I was going to be home all week doing some house renovations, I explained they could come whenever suited them and gave him my cell phone number.

"Just text or call before you come," I instructed, "and I will have the car ready to go." 

He gave me a hefty deposit as she loaded the kids back into the van, waving at me as she got in and closed the door. She flashed me a big smile. She was quite pretty, I mused as they drove away.

The next day I received a text explaining he was unable to come for the car, but he would come the next day for sure. This happened twice more. Then on Thursday morning, I was informed his wife would pick up the car in the early afternoon as he could not get away from work. Shortly after 2:00, she texted that she was on her way. A taxi dropped her off, alone, at about 2:45.

She looked great. Her blondish hair was in a pony-tail, revealing her pretty face and high cheek-bones. Snug jeans hugged her wide, curvy hips which swayed as she walked up the driveway. I could see what appeared to be a very generous set of tits moving around under her light sweatshirt. Very generous.

I shook her hand as we met at the side door of the garage, marvelling at her long, slender hands. I felt a shock, or something like it, as we touched. Her hand lingered in mine, not pulling back, and she smiled at me for a moment before letting go. I gestured her to the open door and, putting my left hand on the small of her back as she passed by, directed her into the garage. I caught a whiff of light perfume as she brushed against me and went through the door. The scent awakened a lustful feeling in my groin.

She gave me an envelope with the rest of the cash, and I gave her the paperwork for the car. The entire time, our eyes were locked in a playful embrace, the blue in hers becoming brighter and gleaming. The air in the garage seemed heavy with tension, sexual tension. She looked away, down at her large handbag, and pulled out a license plate. She explained that her husband had pulled it from the minivan and had instructed her to put it on the car, just to get it home. 

She followed me to the rear of the car and stood next to me as I knelt down and installed the plate. Her right thigh was touching my left shoulder as I tightened the screws. I turned my head slightly towards her and realized my face was right at the same level as her crotch. My eyes travelled to the space between her legs and I saw, right at the seam between her legs, a damp patch of material. My heart raced as I realized she was getting wet from the sexual tension between us. I put down the screwdriver.

I cannot believe what I did next.

I turned towards her, grabbed her thighs, and shoved my face between her legs. I put my nose to the wet spot on her jeans and inhaled deeply. Her womanly scent triggered an explosion of fireworks in my brain and my semi-hard cock turned into a steel rod in an instant.

She grabbed my head with both hands and mashed herself into my face, grinding her pussy into my nose. She moaned as I worked my mouth over her denim-covered patch, my teeth gnashing at the material, and crushed my face. Reaching up, I undid the button and zipper of her jeans and pulled them down, taking her panties along, past her quivering hips and to her ankles. I grabbed her left foot and pulled it free, pushed her legs apart and resumed my attack on her uncovered pussy.

Her glistening slit was dripping wet and covered by a small, trimmed patch of light brown hair. My nose caressed the little tuft as I spread my tongue flat and wide, slowly dragging it the length of her opening and across her clit. Opening my mouth wide, I enveloped as much of her pussy as I could and pulled it into my hungry mouth, sucking in my cheeks, as I enjoyed the taste of her juices. I ran my tongue over her lips, caressing her clit, and shoved my tongue inside her.

She grunted and pulled on my hair as my tongue worked her sopping-wet slit, grinding her cunt into my mouth. I pulled away and stood up, grabbing her by her pony-tail to pull her mouth to mine, and kissed her deeply. Our tongues wrestled in her mouth, letting her taste her own juices. I unbuckled my pants and stepped out of them as they hit the floor. With strength I forgot I had, I grabbed her ass and lifted her up and onto the trunk of the car. I pushed her shoulders down on the trunk lid, hooked my arms under her knees and lifted her legs apart, fully exposing her hot pussy to the cool air.

With lusty fervor, I licked and sucked her pussy, relishing in the flavor as my tongue danced across her swollen lips, struggling to keep her balanced on the trunk of the car. She climaxed with a loud groan, gushing into my face, as I sucked on her steaming clit. I stood up and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her face to mine. I jammed my tongue in her mouth and she sucked on it, tasting herself again. We kissed hard and deep for a moment, then I broke away and lifted her off the trunk. She reached down and grabbed my throbbing cock.

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi

"Oh God, it's sooo thick," she moaned as her hand travelled the length of my rock-hard shaft, coming to a stop at the swollen head.

Spinning her around, I put one arm around her waist and pulled her back while with the other I pushed her forward onto the trunk lid, mashing her tits into it, and held her down. I kicked her feet apart as her firm, plump ass presented itself to me. With my right hand, I reached under and spread her thick pussy lips apart while the purple plum-shaped head of my throbbing cock pushed into her opening. She was soaking wet, but still tight, as I worked my cock into her with slow thrusts. She moaned and trembled as I pushed its full length into her over and over.

I grabbed her pony-tail with my left hand and pulled her head back, lifting her chest away from the car, and grabbed her huge tit with my right. I kneaded and squeezed the heavy breast, feeling her nipple under my fingers through the material of her sweatshirt. I grabbed the nipple with my thumb and finger and gently squeezed it, grunting as my thick pole pounded into her steamy pussy. She groaned loudly as I pulled back on her pony-tail and fucked her as hard as I could. Her free breast swayed as her body rocked back and forth, her shoulders and ass shaking with each deep thrust.

With a quiet scream, almost a shriek, she climaxed. I groaned as I felt her pussy clenching, grabbing, squeezing my pulsing shaft. Her juices were flowing out around my cock, slathering my swollen balls and running down my inner thighs as she writhed in orgasm. The sound of her moaning, "Oh God, Oh God!" was music to my ears. I had never had a woman so wet, so juicy before.

Releasing both her pony-tail and heaving breast, I put my hands on her ample hips and pulled her ass into me as I fucked her. My pistoning cock was aching, the pressure building, as my heavy, swollen balls rocked with each thrust. Feeling the familiar sign of impending orgasm, I thrust one final stroke deep into her hot, oven-like pussy and then pulled my swollen cock out.

My hand grabbed my cock as it erupted into a volcano of molten cum, spraying up her back and all over her hips and ass. I nestled it in between her ass cheeks and pumped while my balls emptied the massive load and my hands squeezed her cheeks together. As the final spurts subsided I grabbed my cock and started rubbing it over her glistening, wet ass.

I turned my head at the sound to the left of me. There in the open doorway stood my wife. Her eyes were fixated on my semi-hard cock as I dragged it through the hot, creamy cum I had just unloaded. She looked at me, and then turned and walked away towards the house, not saying a word.

My focus returned to the beautiful cum-covered sight in front of me. Looking around, and seeing nothing else available, I pulled off my t-shirt and started cleaning the glistening liquid from her lower back, the tops of her hips, and her ass. Her breathing was slowing down I reached my right hand between her legs, forming a cup, and dragged my fingers along her swollen pussy. My cum had run down the crack of her ass and partly onto her steaming slit. I gathered up what I could onto my fingers. I grabbed her pony-tail with my left hand and pulled her head back. I pushed three fingers of my right hand, slick with my cum and her juice, into her mouth. She moaned as she closed her lips around the fingers, tasting it all. I could feel her tongue on my fingertips as I slowly withdrew my fingers from her sucking mouth. 

I released my grip on her hair and pulled her upright. I reached around and kneaded both of her massive breasts before turning her around and giving her a deep kiss. Her tongue danced with mine as we embraced. Breaking off, she gazed into my eyes for a moment. Her eyes suddenly went from being soft and sensual to wide open and alarmed.

"Did we just do that...did I just do that?" she questioned, mostly to herself.

She pulled up her panties and slid the jeans back over her curvy hips. Her hands trembled as she fumbled to do up the button. I reached in and did it for her. Gathering her things, she stated, "I have to go." 

I opened the door of the car for her. Just as she was about to climb in she gave me a quick, gentle kiss, followed by a warm smile.

"I will never forget this," she said gently.

As she started the car I put my jeans back on and then pressed the opener control. As the door lifted she gave me a sexy smile and a slight wave. She pulled out of the garage and onto the street. She quickly disappeared.

Closing the door, I grabbed my t-shirt off the floor and headed to the house. I steeled myself for the impending verbal, maybe physical, assault that awaited. I closed the door behind me as I entered the house and saw my wife standing, arms crossed, waiting for me in the kitchen.

"It just happened..." I started to say when she quickly closed the distance between us. The slap was well-delivered. A perfectly timed and open-handed blow that snapped my head back and to the right. A huge welt formed on my cheek and jaw. She suddenly grabbed my waist with one arm and the back of my neck with the other. She pulled me into her forcefully, and mashed her mouth against mine. Her tongue rammed past my lips, swirling around the inside of my mouth, as her lips crushed against mine.

Pulling her head back, she looked me in the eyes. Her eyes were on fire, blazing.

"She's like twenty years younger than you!" she exclaimed.

Before I could respond, she kissed me again, with less force, and I felt her tongue travel around my mouth, then over my lips, chin and mustache. Finally releasing her grip on my neck, she grabbed my wrist and looked down at the cum-soaked t-shirt in my hand.

"You are doing the laundry," she stated as she turned away.

Not releasing her hold on my wrist, she started to lead me down the hall, towards the bedroom. She looked back at me over her shoulder and spoke in a stern manner.

"I never thought I would get so turned-on watching you fuck someone else." 

"You are going to tell me all about it."

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments