Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forced Voyeur

17
2 Comments 2
12.6k Views 12.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Dan's alarm woke him early that Saturday. He headed to the shower and spent a longer than normal amount of time ensuring that every inch of his body was clean. As he stood naked blow drying his hair he admired the reflection of his body that the mirror offered.

Just six months at the hardcore gym had produced some great results. His stomach was now hard and flat, no more beer gut for him. His arms, chest and legs bulged with new muscle and he was pleased with the results. He was so pleased that he shaved off all his body hair in the manner of the  bodybuilders. 

He returned to his bedroom and glanced at the alarm clock, it was seven o'clock and time to get dressed. From his underwear drawer, he selected a black silk thong and donned it. This minuscule garment was not his normal choice in underwear, but Daria loved them on him so he wore them. Daria Michaels was the whole reason for his being up and moving at such an early hour on hs day off.

He headed to the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee. As he sipped his coffee he thought about her and the carnal pleasures that awaited him this morning. He smiled to himself as he recalled that less than three months ago Daria was just another pretty face among the bevy of beauties that worked for the same company as he did.

Now at that time, their only interaction had been brief conversations during lunch, meetings, presentations and the after work Friday get together. Daria was an absolute knockout. Tall, blond and tanned she attracted more than her share of attention from Dan and his male co-workers.

Daria was married, so Dan considered her off limits and didn't attempt to use any lame pick up lines on her. It had started out as a normal Friday after work gathering and as usual, they were the last ones remaining. When the loud and rowdy regulars began to appear they decided it was time for them to leave.

It was as they were heading to the parking lot that everything changed. He held the door open for her and admired her long slender legs that were sheathed in black pantyhose and a short business skirt as she walked past him. She seemed to slow down her walking speed offering him a great look at her tight backside moving under her skirt. She resumed a normal pace once he caught up to her.

They chatted as they walked to their cars and it seemed to him that she brushed up against him a lot as they moved. When they reached her car first and he bade her good night.

"I don't even get a goodbye kiss?" she asked catching him by surprise.

"I didn't think you'd let me what with you being married," Dan responded.

"Try me," Daria responded.

Dan glanced around the lot to ensure none of their co-workers were present. He then took the luscious blond in his arms and gently placed his lips on hers. Much to his delight, she wrapped her slender arms around him and held him tight. Her embrace pushed her full breasts into his chest and she allowed her tongue to slip into his mouth and find his.

A bolt of lust coursed through Dan's body and feeling bold he moved his hands to her firm backside and gently squeezed. Daria responded by gently rubbing the front of her skirt against his crotch and the cock that was getting hard under his business slacks.

When she finally ended the kiss, she looked Dan dead in the eyes and he noticed her eyes were wide and moist.

"If I follow you home will you take me inside and fuck me?" she asked softly.

That was how it started. In the following weeks, Dan discovered that Daria loved wearing the sexiest lingerie she could find under her business suits. She especially enjoyed stripping for Dan when they were finally alone. Daria loved watching him stroke his hard cock as she slowly removed her clothing.

"It would be nice if you wear something sexy for me," she told him one evening after he complimented her on her lingerie choices.

"Just tell me what you like," he responded.

"With your shape, I bet you would look great in a thong," Daria informed him

The following week he purchased his first thong before their next hook up and nothing could have pleased her more. Soon his underwear drawer boasted a collection of silk, satin, and spandex thongs. He became so comfortable wearing them that he began to wear them every day under his suits.

 Dan also learned that Daria's husband was constantly on the road and the evidence she found, suggested that he didn't spend too many nights alone. Daria told him about hearing one of the other office girls that he had a brief fling with talk about him. It was her comments about what a gentleman he was that convinced her to approached him.

Now they always hooked up at his condo on Fridays right after the get-togethers. He even hid a key outside so Daria could leave first while he lingered with the rest of the staff and avoid any suspicions.  As much as she liked his place she waiting for the opportunity to have him over to her house. This could only happen when her husband was leaving on a Saturday morning.

"I have a collection of lingerie and nightgowns that you would not believe," she informed him when he showed hesitancy at her suggestion.

It was a month later during the Friday happy hour that she managed to tell him that her husband was leaving around 6:00 AM  and to wait an hour and some before showing up. So at 7:30 he finished dressing and headed to Daria's house.

She suggested that he park in the street that ran parallel to her street and to and cut through the yard of the house behind theirs. The owners were on vacation so no one would question his appearance in their yard. He called her cell as he arrived, she told him that the coast was clear. 

He knocked on the back door and she admitted him. Dan's eyes went wide at the sight of her standing there in a short sheer black robe and heels. The robe was worn over one of her many bra, panty, garter belt and nylon sets. They shared one long kiss in the kitchen before she took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom.

Once there she began to slowly strip off his clothing until his black thong was revealed. A usual she moaned with delight at the sight of it and ran her hand over the silky pouch and their hardening contents.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

He noted that just her touching him caused her nipples to became visible under her thin bra.

As she was untying her robe in order to embrace him again, they heard a car door slam in the driveway. She stopped and flew to look out her bedroom window. She discovered her husband's car in the driveway.

"This can't be happening," she said in a panicked whisper.

Daria gathered up all Dan's clothing and tossed them in her closet before directing him to get in there.

"He must have forgotten something," she said as they heard her husband's voice call up the stairs.

Daria headed to the bathroom where she removed her sheer bathrobe and all her erotic lingerie except her panties and placed them in the hamper. She donned her plain everyday robe hanging on the back of the door and listened for his footsteps in the hallway. She flushed the toilet just as he knocked on the bathroom door. Daria gave a look of shock and surprise as she opened the door and came face to face with her husband, Stan.

"I did call your name so as not to alarm you," he said.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"I forgot a few thumb drives that I am going to need. So I called the airport and booked the next flight and headed back here to get them," he told her as he followed her to the bedroom.

Daria glanced briefly at her closet as her husband continued to talk.

"I now have some time to kill," Stan stated as he spun her around and untied her robe.

Once undone, the robe parted and slipped his hands under it as his lips sought hers. From his hiding place in the closet, Dan could see and hear everything that was happening .His fear of discovery was replaced by excitement. It was intensified by being surrounded by her huge collection of silky dresses hanging there that still bore the faint scent of her perfume.

Dan watched Daria's husband remove his hands from under her robe and slide it off her shoulders. He undid his belt and slid down his zipper to remove his suit slacks, they revealed tightie whities and skinny hairy legs. She helped him remove his jacket, shirt, and tie before he forced her to kneel and remove his briefs. 

His cock was already hard and it sprang from its cotton prison. Stan grabbed her by the hair with both hand and pulled her into the head of his cock so her lips were against it. She had no choice but to plant kisses on the head in between licking the shaft. She then opened her mouth and allow it to slide between her soft red lips. 

Dan's own cock was now rock hard and he felt that it was going to burst. He moved his thong down just enough to allow his rigid cock to spring free. He gently grasped it and began to pump it as he watched the x-rated show through the slats of the closet door.

Daria's husband soon stopped her mouth moving on his cock and told her to stand up. He literally tore the thin silky panties of her magnificent body before he took her in his arms again.

"Do you want me?" Stan asked.

"Oh, yes," she responded.

"Then beg for it," he commanded.

Daria's cheeks reddened with embarrassment with the thought of Dan seeing and hearing her degrade herself in such a fashion.

"Fuck me, please fuck me," she begged.

He pushed her over to the large poster bed and bent her over the edge. Stan used one hand to place his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Do you really want it?" he asked again.

"Yes, I really want it," she said in a soft voice.

With one quick movement, he buried his cock in her up to his balls. Stan then placed both hands on her waist and began to push himself in and out of her. She glanced over her shoulder in the direction of the closet door and licked her full red lips and then moaned.  This caused Dan to pump his cock even harder.

"I'm going to cum," Stan announced less than a minute later.

"So am I," she moaned.

"I don't hear you."

"Oh, baby, I'm cumming. You made me cum," Daria lied.

Dan watched as Stan's body stiffened as he emptied himself inside her, Dan shot his load as well. Just as soon as Stan finished he withdrew his shrinking cock and headed to the bathroom to clean up. He returned less than five minutes later to redress and give Daria a kiss on the cheek. He told her he'd be back on next Saturday.

Daria had slumped to the floor and didn't move until she heard his car door slam. She glanced out the window to see his car back out of the driveway. She then went to the closet and opened the door.

Dan was still leaning against the back wall as hs cock dripped the last of his its load onto his thong and carpeting. Daria took him in her satiny arms and held him tight as she wept on his shoulder.

"Is that how it always is?" he asked gently.

"Pretty much," she responded as she took the sleeve of a black velvet dress and wiped his cock with it.

"You know it got me hot knowing that you were watching us," Daria admitted.

"It was a turn on for me too," Dan stated.

"Maybe I can arrange for it to happen again. But in the meantime, I have an idea," she stated.

They got cleaned up and Daria found one of her thongs that would fit him. She then placed him back inside the closet and closed the door. About ten minutes later she reappeared dressed in her smoky see-through robe and stood in front of the closet door.

Daria commenced to slowly strip it off and rub her hands all over her body and the silky lingerie encasing it. Dan removed his cock from the thong she had loaned him and commenced to stroke it. She removed her bra and ran her hands over her full breasts and moaned as they ran over her nipples.

She slowly slid her own thong down to her ankles and ran her hand between her legs, her finger came away wet.

Finally, Dan could take no more. He flung open the door and scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. Less than a minute later he slowly pushed his rock hard cock into her tight wet opening. Daria responded by wrapping her nylon covered legs across his lower back.

When they finished they were both covered with sweat. He withdrew his cock and held her close.

"This voyeur thing is all right," he stated.

"Yes, it is, and this is only the beginning," she responded.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments