Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freya and the Micro Part 7

"Cheating morphs into a situational wife lover"

4
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Three weeks went by and Ben’s impromptu video matinee starring Freya almost seemed ancient, almost.
Freya was still unsure what Ben was thinking and even less sure about he wanted sexually. She was determined to give him everything he desired, but Ben’s responses to her questions, did not satisfy her curiosity.

*****

The Wood-Ewe lounge was a bar and steak house across town from the clinic. It was a destination for those who wanted something different. The upper level of the lounge usually went unnoticed by everyone on the lower level. With only six small tables, low lighting, and a small dance floor it was only popular with those who sought a special kind of privacy. Small tables were in nooks and the nooks were in a maze which provided considerable seclusion.

Ben discovered one nook afforded a clandestine view of the one on the opposite side and seated himself.
Ben's view was of the table he and Freya usually occupied at the lounge and had reserved for their rendezvous this evening. Freya liked this table because it afforded the best view of the dance floor and stage on the lower level. From the lower level one could only see occupants above the shoulders.

This Friday evening the booth served as an impromptu meeting place and nearly evolved into an interesting threesome. The only scheduled member of the trio was Ben’s unwitting wife. She initially attempted to fend off advances by the duo that positioned themselves close to her table.

The two spent considerable time attempting to engage Freya in their lively banter. They talked a little too loud, laughed a little too much, and obviously were on the hunt. They were bold and somewhat too self assured for Freya, who liked to be in control of conversations with people she had not previously met. 
The interaction only led to a physical nature after Freya scolded one of the interlopers for snooping on her text messages.

The apology led to extended play when Tom slid his hand up Freya’s inner thigh.

Freya panicked when he leaned over and whispered, “I’m sorry. How about I rub it all better?”

*****

On Sunday, over three weeks prior to their date, Ben and Freya were home relaxing on their back patio. She doted over him all morning in a quest to find out how Ben discovered she had fucked Danny and Harlan.

After a couple of spiked lemonades Ben decided to tell her, conditionally. His main stipulation was Freya could not disclose his source to Danny or Harlan, that he knew, or how he came to know about their sexual activities.

“Harlan doesn’t know I know,” Ben snickered before taking another swallow of fortified lemonade. He lifted the glass and to watch the lemon seeds swirl before he continued, “Neither does that silly-fucking Danny,” Ben didn’t like Danny and his arrogant smirking attitude.

Freya wondered if Ben had been suspicious and if perhaps he had hired a private investigator. She was miles away from the truth and headed in the wrong direction.

Ben was not a suspicious or jealous kind of guy and he did not hire outside help. Ben led Freya to his computer and slipped in a disc marked: What do you think of this? The first scene was obviously from a hidden camera. The black and white video was of low quality. Still, there was no mistaking the identities of the participants.

The rapid shedding of clothing caused Freya to say, “Oh no!” And Danny’s glaring white ass, which was soon wrapped by Freya’s tanned legs, made her cringe with embarrassment and the raw sex even minus sound, spared Freya little embarrassment.

The second video was higher quality and it was a two camera video. It included sound and though the quality was not professional, it was much better than Freya and Danny’s jerky fuck session. It was obviously recorded in the basement of the gym.

An already shaken Freya gasped when she recognized the set-up, “Oh-Gawd! How did you get this? I didn’t know Harlan was recording this or I would never have…”

“He didn’t record this and he doesn’t know this exists,” Ben stopped Freya, “Don’t you know who owns the building and the gym?”

Freya looked puzzled and shook her head.

“Well he also owns the apartment complex where Danny lives,” Ben gave her a hint.

Freya’s quickly recalled who owned the complex, “Arlen, Arlen Akers? Oh shit! That asshole, I’m going to slit his throat!” Freya went from embarrassed to furious.

“No your not, calm down!” Ben was not worried.

“Is he trying to blackmail me uh, us?” Freya was fearful and desperately tried to control her emotions.

“No, he knows better. The tape made in Danny’s apartment is totally illegal and he could find himself in a serious lawsuit. Besides, he is now suffering the consequences of his actions. Physical and financial consequences in this state are serious. Blackmail convictions require serious jail time. Arlen’s soft white ass probably would not fare well with a bunkmate,” Ben chuckled. “And it wasn’t Arlen who sent me the videos. It was his wife, or should I say his, now estranged wife. She found Arlen’s collection of videos and sent me the copies of the ones with your participation. By the way, you are pretty good at sucking cock.”

Freya sat down and broke down, “I’m so sorry I’ve caused you pain and done some awful things. I don’t know what to say. I started out to make you happy and I’ve sure messed up,” Freya’s demeanor went from shock, to anger, to fear. “Are you going to leave me?” Freya buried her face in her hands and she collapsed into sobs.

“Hey, hey, hey,” Ben consoled Freya. “Don’t be that way, I have been getting more attention in the last year than during our entire marriage.” Ben wasn’t exactly without guilt. He had helped convince her to have the implant and he was using the remote to fuel his voyeuristic fantasies. Ben didn't realize the micro no longer initiated Freya's activities. It now only triggered a quicker response, but it no longer reduced her inhibitions.

Neither Ben nor Freya realized she had the inclinations all along. For years she had suppressed her desires and used sports as a substitute for sexual activities.

*****

The Wood-Ewe lounge had a larger than life size, carved wooden sheep. It had a saddle, wore fishnet stockings and sported a smirky female face. It stood at the entrance with one hoof pointing to the door.
It was a funny looking amusement and often irresistible for drunks who tried to get aboard. The wooden ewe had springs which caused it to tilt and dump any drunken cargo.

The two level lounge was frequented an assortment of characters drawn in by great food and impromptu entertainment. The upper level was a favored meeting place for those who wanted to keep their various trysts private.

On Saturdays it was crowded, noisy as hell, and the steamy aroma of grilled steaks permeated the atmosphere. The excellent micro brewery fare drew up-scale rednecks and live entertainment ranged from music to stand-up comedy.

Ben and Freya often made lounge dates Thursday or Friday evenings and this Friday Freya arrived a few minutes early hoping to get her favorite table before a crowd showed. She didn’t know Ben was already there, concealed across from her corner. Ben sent a text to Freya soon after she was seated saying he had been delayed and would get there soon. It was not unusual for Ben to be late with clients, so Freya ordered a margarita and relaxed watching the action below.

A few minutes later, two gentlemen wandered to the upper level and were seemingly engaged in conversation. They appeared to be looking for their own viewing spot.

Freya ignored their banter until one of them turned to her and asked, “Excuse me, but you are obviously alone and since you are wearing rings we were wondering are you waiting for a girlfriend, your husband or your lover?”

Freya was startled by his boldness, “My husband, we have a date tonight.”

With a big grin the guy then retorted, “Well then, we have established you have at least one girlfriend and possibly one or more lovers.”

“You’re pretty nosy for a guy. Is that your lover with you?” Freya pointed to his partner.

The guys both laughed and the mouthy guy replied, “I really like a fast wit, but no, he’s my cousin and we come here for steak, beer, and stimulation.”

Freya’s phone indicated another text and she picked it up to read Ben was going to be delayed longer. She sent a note back saying she would wait. As she set the phone down Freya felt a slight twinge that made her sit up and cross her legs.

Ben turned up the intensity on Freya’s implant and it would have been hard to quantify who was more stimulated by his new voyeuristic hobby. Some guys fly drones, others play video games but Ben had a rare and exclusive toy.

The mouthy guy introduced himself as Tom, a real estate agent and introduced his partner as Lee, a loan officer at a local financial institution and asked, “What do you do?”

Freya didn’t think of herself as a housewife. “ Not that it is any of your business, but I play golf, tennis, volley ball, compete in runs, lift weights, box, and swim and tonight I'm out to dinner with my husband.”

“What no pole dancing?” Tom’s smile was infectious.

Freya frowned and shook her head. “I don’t like being upside down with my legs spread,” she blushed realizing her answer would be taken differently than intended.

Before she could recover Tom snapped, “Is it inversion or the sexual aspect that bothers you?”
Lee smirked and scratched his cheek. He had witnessed Tom in action many times.

“You’re naughty and I shouldn’t be talking to you. My husband will be here shortly.” Freya was aroused and fearful at the same time.

Not dissuaded, Tom took it further, “Do you ever have sex and share the experience with your husband?”

“You know you are really pushing the envelope.” Freya kept her composure.

“So you don’t tell him about your lovers. You know keeping secrets will get you in trouble don’t you?” Tom’s mischievous grin amused her.

Freya decided to challenge him. “Do you tell your wife about your little adventures?”

“Neither of us is married, but Lee is divorced. And the love of my life left me for another woman. It’s something I’ll never understand. I mean, if it was for some guy who had ten or twelve inches of cock well, you know,” Tom looked a little melancholy.

He cheered back up when Freya asked, “Are saying you have a small dick?”

“Not really, it’s about seven inches, but it's really fat, want to see?” Tom reached for his zipper.

Freya’s eyes widened.

ScarletJonnsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletJonnsson

“No keep it in your trousers Tom.”

Freya partly wished they would go away, yet she wondered if they were interested in her or just having a good time. Her drink was about gone and Tom waved to the waitress on the lower level to order another.

Freya’s objection was interrupted by a text tone from Ben. “Contract nearly finished, may take another hour or so want to take a rain check?” Ben was giving Freya an out.

Freya responded, “I’ll wait, may need to take one car home…drinky-drinky!”

Ben read the text and turned up the intensity once more.

Freya felt another tingle as she laid her phone on the table. Trying to regain her composure she became aware Tom had moved a chair very close to hers and sat down. Lee leaned on the corner post where Tom was standing a minute earlier.

“So hubby is going to be a little late.” Tom placed his hand on Freya’s knee.

Normally Freya would have brushed it off, but she focused on Tom reading her text message. “It’s rude to read other people's email.”

Tom slid his hand up Freya’s thigh and she panicked when he leaned over and whispered, “I’m sorry. How about I rub it all better?”

Freya held her breath half surprised, half in arousal, yet she regained composure and excused herself saying she needed to go to the powder room.

Once inside she took several deep breaths and walked back and forth trying to settle down. Finally she looked at her watch and it was still over half hour before Ben would get there. Freya pulled her short skirt up and took off her moist panties and slipped them into her purse. After checking her make-up and a couple more deep breaths she decided to go back to her table. Perhaps they would be gone and she could look forward to the rest of the evening with Ben. Instead Freya found her drink had again been refreshed and Tom still in the chair next to hers. Lee was in a chair on the opposite side; she was surrounded.

“What is this, musical chairs?” Freya stopped.

Tom stood and held her chair. “No music on Friday nights, but perhaps I can help you make your own music.” Tom motioned to her chair and Freya seated herself. “Let’s see, where, were we?” Tom placed his hand on Freya’s knee once again and slid it up her thigh. “Right about here, I think.” Tom’s hand continued up her inner thigh until his face lit up. “Uh-oh something is missing. Did you forget something in the ladies room?”

“Maybe.” Freya’s breath came in a short gasp as Tom’s index finger slightly penetrated the opening of her vagina. She spread her legs slightly and Tom divided her labia. He quickly found her clit and pulled his finger up and over and back down to her increasingly wet pussy. Tom rotated his finger around her button whilst teasing her opening which encouraged her moistness to flow. Tom lifted Freya’s skirt and Lee leaned back attempting to get a view. Tom double fingered her vagina and clit which caused Freya to lift her bottom in response to his probing and the lift gave Tom the opportunity to slide his other hand under her.

As Freya’s juices seeped allowing Tom to wet a finger on his cradling hand and penetrate her bottom while he simultaneously massaged her clit. The combination caused Freya to inhale, shudder and say, “Be careful, I’m not used to…oh Gawd… I think I’m…Unng!” Freya’s first orgasm shook her and caused her to stiffen and grab Tom’s arm for support.

Tom was only getting started and soon he had Freya locked in a highly charged orgasm.

With her head spinning, she was oblivious to the world as her repeated spasms spilled wetness into Tom’s hand. She pushed herself onto his fingers with a rocking movement and each of Freya’s thrusts moved her forward. She would have slid out of her seat had Tom not controlled her movement. Tom was nipping Freya’s neck and coarsely whispering all the nasty things he and Lee would do with her, if she would come to their place.

Freya was so completely lost in the sexually charged bliss she didn’t hear the tone indicating another text.

Tom nodded to Lee who picked up the phone. Lee read Ben’s latest text. “Be there in a few minutes still hungry?”

Lee typed a reply. “With two hot guys, one playing with my pussy, both want to fuck me,” Lee continued.“Can I go to their place?” Lee made the mistake of thinking Freya’s husband was probably a pencil necked geek with a small dick and little physical ability. It was a huge mistake indeed.

From Ben’s vantage point, half of the action could be seen and Ben saw Lee send the text. He also recognized Freya’s frenzied movement and knew she was unaware of Lee’s shenanigans. He could not see how Tom caused Freya’s contortions, but somehow Ben wanted to see how far Freya would go, given the opportunity. Ben decided to forgo a reply and show up as if he had not received the message.

Ben slipped from his perch and circled the lounge to come in from a different direction. Upon entering the upper lounge and he quickly noticed Freya looked like she had just run a marathon. As Ben approached the table she sat up and tried to smooth her sweat soaked hair and she pushed Tom's hand away from her crotch causing him to spin around and see Ben.

“Uh, hi honey, uh, this is Tom and Lee and they have been uh, we have been having uh, an interesting conversation,” Freya stammered.

Ben assumed a quizzical frown as Tom and Lee stood to shake his hand. Ben was much larger than either one of them and had retained his athletic physique in spite of his age. Lee had the classic deer in the headlights look when he saw Ben.

Tom’s demeanor might not have given away the brief dalliance with Ben’s wife, however his handshake betrayed him. “What in the world do you have on your hand?” Ben grabbed a napkin from the table.

Freya could feel her face flush, she stiffened like she received an electric jolt.

Tom looked like the proverbial kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. There were cookies alright, but not the kind baked in the normal fashion.

“Uh, well, you see…”

Tom was cut off by Freya, who tried to change the subject, “Ben um, aren't you hungry? Why don't we order before it gets crowded because I’ve had a few drinks?” Freya's sentence was not entirely coherent and Ben looked a little confused.

Lee looked toward the exit as if he might bolt, especially after seeing Ben’s size and feeling the grip of Ben’s bear-paw sized hands. He knew he would be no match for Freya’s husband. How he wished he had not sent the text although he wasn’t sure Ben had read it. Thoughts raced through Lee’s mind. “If he read the text, wouldn’t I be on the way to the emergency room or worse by now? Maybe Tom and I should make a quick exit before he does read it.”

“Why don’t we order a few appetizers and chat for a few minutes? I need to wind down and we don’t need to rush. No work tomorrow and we can sleep in.” Ben was becoming a better actor and the nervous trio was too worried about Ben's possible reaction to suspect acting.

Freya looked at Tom, Tom looked at Lee, and they all shrugged in unison as Ben smiled and waved down to the waitress.

Ben selected a couple items from the menu. Strangely, no one else seemed hungry.

The waitress left and Ben asked Tom, “So what do you do to stay out of the poor house?”

With a nervous laugh Tom replied, “Actually I sell poor houses. I’m a real estate agent.”

Ben extended the query, “And your partner in crime?”

Lee spoke up for the first time. “I work in financing houses, boats and autos. Look, Tom and I don’t want to interrupt your evening we should be getting along.”

“Nonsense, our evenings are usually quite droll,” Ben’s weird expression stopped the conversation.“Freya, we like to meet new and interesting people, how’s ‘bout we buy dinner?” Ben’s smile must have resembled that of a football tackle, just prior to his squashing a quarterback and the insistent invitation was unlike Ben.
Freya’s opened slightly and she stared at Ben, but she didn’t speak.

When Lee had answered Ben’s question his voice was not his usual monotone. The high pitched nervous answer made Tom aware things were not exactly copacetic.

Freya’s eyes darted from Ben to Tom to Lee and back to Ben. It was like she was in a poker game and holding the stakes in her panties, or rather where her panties once were.

Ben seemed to be the only one enjoying the situation. “You can sit here at our table.” Ben directed Tom to a seat at the corner, “and Lee next and we’ll have Freya surrounded.”

The truth was Tom would be boxed in and Lee’s alley for escape completely cut off. Ben also played chess.

Tension rose to a palpable state as everyone found their places and Tom frowned at Lee and mouthed, “What?” And Lee, looked totally miserable. The appetizers arrived and only Ben seemed interested.
Freya wiggled to pull her skirt down as Ben gobbled a couple treats and questioned Tom about his sales prowess. A worried Tom suddenly turned modest and attempted to downplay his abilities.

Ben’s hand disappeared under the table and Freya suddenly sat bolt straight up. Freya looked terribly guilty when Ben turned toward her with a quizzical look.“My dear, you seem to be missing something.” Everyone knew the secret was out and an ominous silence ensued. The game was on, however three of the players didn’t know the rules, the score ,or how much time was left.

Ben turned slightly toward Freya and his movement indicated he was fingering Freya’s wet pussy.
Freya picked up a fancy napkin and wadded it into a ball and bit it. She half hid her face and grunted when Ben’s large finger entered her.

“My, this sure seems familiar.” Ben pulled his hand from under the table and rubbed his thumb against his fingers. “Exactly the same moistness I felt in Tom’s handshake,” Ben displayed a questioning frown. “Were you fingering my wife?”

Tom lost all of his color when he saw Ben’s hand go under the table. He squirmed and his eyes raced around as if to look for an escape route.

“Oh boy, we’re fucked,” Lee interjected.

“Not yet.” Ben’s amusement was similar to that of a large cat playing with a couple mice.

“Uh, well, you see we figured, uh well, uh you were uh…” Tom was looking for words when Ben cut him off.

“Figured? Bad math, Tom you really should get your fucks in a row and figure the pluses and minuses so you get the right answer.” Ben turned to Lee, “And you’re a numbers guy? Where did you get your CFA degree?”

“CPA sir,” Lee nervously tried to correct Ben.

“I didn’t misspeak,” Ben snorted, “CFA, Certified Fucking Accountant is what I meant.”

Lee looked at Tom and back at Ben, they did not know whether to laugh or scream and run like terrified girls.

“Proper etiquette dictates that you ask a man before you ask his wife to dance. It follows you should also ask him before asking her to fuck. Now, I like dancing with my wife and she’s a damned good fuck. I also like watching her dance, but I’ve never been there to watch her fuck.” Ben was serious as a heart attack. “So what’s it going to be?”

Published 
Written by LeanAngle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments