Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Good Friends To Hot Lovers

"Vanessa finally tells James she has wanted him for a long time."

26
13 Comments 13
21.0k Views 21.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Vanessa and her family moved into our neighborhood about a year ago . Our families hit it off from the start. The other thing that happened from the start was I thought she was so fucking hot. She had curves in all the right spots. When I looked at her, I was totally intoxicated. Sometimes we would have cook-outs with just our families. We all would sit on the deck and watch our kids swim in the pool. At that time, I was working in an office downtown so Vanessa would pick up all the kids after school. My wife Jennifer or I would go by and pick the kids up on the way home. This was convenient at the time. Sometimes I would go by and pick them up, and Vanessa and I would sit and talk. I loved talking to her, and we would talk about every subject from work to kids.

About two months ago I quit my office job to go out on my own. I created an office in my home and we started sharing the child pick-up duties. One day Vanessa brought the kids to the house and we started to talk. We talked for about an hour. The whole time I couldn’t stop gazing at her sexy legs, not to mention her large tits. Good thing I was sitting behind my desk so it could hide the raging hard-on I had. She bent over to get something out of her handbag and when she looked up, catching me looking down her shirt, she smiled.

She laughed and asked, “Do you see something you like?”

I didn’t know what to say so I played it safe and said, “I’m sorry, I should not be staring.”

Then with a pause, she asked, “Can I ask you a serious question?”

I said, “Sure, you can.”

Then she asked, “Have you ever thought about cheating on Jennifer?”

I replied, “It has never seriously crossed my mind.” “Do you think about cheating on ---?”

“I have for a while now, which I have been fighting the feelings that I’m having.” She said, as she twisted in her chair.

I asked, “Who is he, and does he know?”

Dropping her head she answered, “No, he doesn’t know. I want to tell him so bad. I know this is not how I’m supposed to feel, but I can’t help it.”

I replied, “You just need to tell him, maybe you too can come up with a solution.”

She looked up and me and said, “maybe you're right.”

She paused for a long time before she looked at me and said, “It's you, you are the one I can’t fight thinking about anymore.”

My mouth dropped open when I heard this come out of her mouth. I sat there speechless, unable to say anything.

Then I looked at her and said, “I have to be honest with you, I think about you all the time too. I think you are one of the hottest women I ever laid eyes on.”

Her smile grew as she said, “Oh that is such a relief. I feel so much better getting that off my chest.”

I stood up, walked around the desk to where she was sitting. I took her hand, pulling her up as I leaned down and kissed her sexy lips. Our mouths opened, allowing our tongues to meet. I have never felt the way I felt right then. Her kiss was so sensual, so sexy, I didn’t want to stop. We stood there, making out like teenagers, until we heard the kids, coming down the hall. We got our composure back before they came in the room.

Vanessa told them, “Go get you stuff, we got to go home and start dinner.”

They all ran from the room and I looked at her and said, “Damn, that was the sexiest kiss I think I ever had.”

Then she said, “I know, I wish I didn’t have to stop. There is no telling where this would have gone.”

I asked her, “Where do you want this to go?”

She looked at me with a sexy smile and said, “I want it to go as far as it can. I have to see why I have been fighting this feeling.”

I grabbed her, pulling her to me, we kissed again. This time, it was even more seductive, knowing we were going to take this all the way. This time, I let my hands wonder down to her sexy ass, squeezing it, as I pulled close to me. I pulled her to me, letting her feel how hard, she was making me. Letting her feel how fat my cock was. Letting her know what I had for her.

Then she broke the kiss and asked, “Can I come over tomorrow, while the kids are in school?”

I smiled and said, “I would love you to come over. I want to continue what we have started.”

She said, “After Jennifer goes to work and I drop the kids off at school Ill come here.”

I gave her ass a slap and said, “I'll be waiting on you.”

The rest of the afternoon, all I could do it think of what was to come. My dick stayed hard the rest of the afternoon and into the night. I hardly slept at all, thinking about Vanessa and the next day. The next morning I got up and helped Jennifer get the kids off to school. She finished and left for work, leaving me there, waiting on Vanessa. I couldn’t help but look at the clock every five minutes and It was around ten, when Vanessa pulled into the driveway. I unlocked the door for her, and went into the living room. I heard the door open and when she walked into the room, where I was waiting, and my eyes about popped out of my head. There she stood, wearing a pair of tight yoga pants and a tight white tee shirt. She hadn’t worn a bra, letting her nipples press against the fabric.

ZOEcute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZOEcute

She was stunningly beautiful, which left me at a loss for words.

Then she asked, “Did you think I would not show up?”

I forced an answer, “I sure was hoping that you did. I have been looking forward to this all night.”

She walked up to me, kissing me and wrapped her arms around my neck. We stood there kissing, for what felt like ten minutes. Then she pulled away from me, pulling me to the sofa. She turned me around, pushing me down on it. Then she spread her legs, as she straddled me. We went back to kissing and I started running my hands all over her sexy ass, until I couldn’t take it any longer. I moved my hands to her huge tits. Rubbing them through the tank top, until she reached down and pulled it off, exposing the most beautiful set of tits, I ever saw. My hands went straight back to work, rubbing and squeezing them.

She whispered in my ear, “suck on my tits, I know you are dying too. Put your sexy mouth on them.”

I didn’t waste any time, going straight to work, sucking them, one after the other. I had her nipples so hard and sensitive that she was moaning with ecstasy. I felt as her hand started working its way to my hard cock.

When her hand reached my cock she looked at me and said, “Damn, just how big is that thing.”

She stood up and moved between my legs, pulling my shorts down. Then she could see the outline of it in my underwear. She grabbed the top of them, pulling them down, letting my fat cock out.

She looked up at me and said, “I never have seen a dick this big, except in porno. I don’t know if I can take one that big.”

I smiled at her and said, “I'll take it slow, I know you can take it with practice.”

Then she took my cock, in both hands and started stroking it. Then moved her mouth to the head and started running her tongue in circles around the swollen head. My cock twitched each time she got to the underside, making her do it more.

Then she started taking it into her mouth, getting as much in as she could, before taking it back out. She did this over and over, each time more and more would be able to go in. I sat and watched he suck my fat cock in and out of her mouth.

She pulled it out and asked, “Have you ever had a woman be able to get your whole cock down.”

I laughed and said, “Yes, there are some very talented women out there. I am sure the more you practice you will be able to.”

She looked down at it and the back to me and said, “I want to practice, I want to be able to take it all.”

“Will you let me practice, so I can?”

There was absolutely I was going to tell her no, so I looked down at her and said, “You can suck me anytime you want.”

“But now I want something else, something I have longed for.”

She asked, “What is that?”

I stood her up, pulled her yoga pants down. Now she was standing in front of me, totally naked, with the sexiest body I’ve seen.

I said, “Hot damn, Vanessa. Your body is amazing.”

She took my hand and said, “I’m glad you like it, now take me into the bedroom and fuck me.” “My pussy has been waiting for this a long time.”

When we walked into the bedroom, she turned to kiss me. Her kisses are so intoxicating, I get lost in them. Then I laid her down, putting her ass on the edge of the bed. I took her ankles, spreading her legs. Her pussy was so gorgeous. I couldn’t wait to sink my cock deep inside it. She took her legs and pulled them up, allowing me to work my cock. I put the head against her wet lips, rubbing it up and down, getting it wet with her juices. Then I pushed the head in, making her gasp. I stopped allowing her pussy to accept it. I felt her relax so I started pushing more in, watching it as it stretched her opening, wider and wider.

She screamed out, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, your cock is so big. I can feel it stretching me!”

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming!”

Her whole body shook cumming for the first time. I moved more and more, getting further in each time. It took a while but I finally got my whole cock inside her tight cunt. She never stopped cumming, over and over.

She looked at me and said, “oh god, please fuck me. Your fucking cock feels so great. Fuck me, please.”

With that she didn’t have to ask again. I started sliding in and out, watching it disappear over and over. Her pussy felt so good, as it massaged my prick each time. The look on her face was so sexy, which between that and her beautiful body; I knew I was about to cum. I fucked her wet pussy, making her cum countless times, until I erupted inside her, filling her up with stream after stream of my seed. I watched her expression, as I shot my load inside her.

She looked at me and said, “I have never felt like that, I have never come so much in my life.”

I pulled my cock out, as she lay on the bed. I lay beside her, sucking on her sensitive nipples.

She said, “I wasn’t kidding before, I want to practice sucking your cock. I want to be able to take it all down my throat.”

I told her, “I would love for you to practice; I would love to see you take it all down your throat. I would love to shoot a hot load down your throat.”

We laid there talking for a while, until she said, “I hate to, but I have to go. Can I come tomorrow?”

I said, “Yes, you can cum every day.”

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments