Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking the Feminist Out of Me

"I meet a man that stands for everything I am against and I can't resist him."

112
42 Comments 42
44.6k Views 44.6k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Famous Story

Me and my friends were fired up.  We were young women that wanted to be a part of a movement.  It was the day after the presidential inauguration and we were going to march in Boston.  We got our pink pussy hats on and headed out together full of enthusiasm.  My friend Marcia and I took the train into the city and we got a lot of cheers as we traveled.  We met three other friends once we got there and it was an amazing event. 

After the rally somehow I got separated from my friends due to the crazy number of people swarming here and there.  We texted and they told me to meet at one of my friend's house in Brighton, which was not too far away.  But it was so busy that it was almost impossible to get an Uber or a taxi.

I kept walking further from the crowds to see if I could find a taxi.  I looked at my Uber app but the price was over eighty dollars and I thought that was ridiculous.  I finally saw a taxi but there was a man getting in.  He looked about 40, caucasian, a wedding ring on his finger, wearing jeans and cowboy boots. 

"Excuse me," I said.  "Can we share this taxi?  It's almost impossible to find one and I need to meet some friends."

"Well certainly little lady," he said in a southern accent.  "Hop right in.  Ladies first."

As I bent over to get into the taxi I swear I could hear him go "mmmmmm".  I am sure he was looking at my ass.

A little bit about me.  I am nineteen years old, long black hair, 110 pounds and 5'4".   People tell me I am a cross between a young Jennifer Connelly and Elizabeth Taylor (that is what they tell me).  I am a B-cup and I have been told (often) that I do have a very nice ass. 

I was dressed in stretch pants, a pink shirt, I wore my winter coat (it was cold that day) and I still had my pussy hat on. 

"Do you mind if we drop me off first," he said scanning me up and down with his eyes.  My coat was open because with all of those people around and I had gotten a bit overheated.  My pink shirt was a bit tight and I was not wearing a bra.   "I've had a long day," he smiled with his eyes glaring at my tits.

"Of course," I said.  "You're doing me a big favor by sharing your taxi." 

"Well aren't you polite," he said.  "I like that."  He was staying at a hotel in Brookline which was closer anyway. 

There was a ton of traffic so the moving was slow. 

"Were you in that march?" he asked.  "Oh, my name is Mitch."

"I'm Angela," I said.  We shook hands. "Yes, I was." 

"I like your pussy," he said.  I looked up at my pussy hat.  "Yeah, that one too," he laughed.

"I don't think that is appropriate," I said.

"Now, now where is your sense of humor?  Besides, it is a compliment," Mitch said. 

"Guys like you are the reason we're marching," I said.

"Well you are the one wearing such tight pants that I can see the outline of your pussy," he said looking in between my legs.

I closed my legs quickly and shook my head.  Mitch laughed. 

"So you want me to ignore how nice your tits, ass, legs and pretty face are?"

"You should keep your thoughts to yourself," I said.

"But I was born with a brain, a mouth, eyes that can see, two balls and a cock," he said.  "It's not likely I will not say what I mean and what I feel.  If I see a pretty girl then I ain't going to be politically correct about it."

The driver of the taxi laughed. 

"And do you just grab a women's pussy whenever you want?" I asked defiantly. 

"Little girl, I've never grabbed a pussy in my life.  I've caressed, rubbed, licked, sucked and fucked many cunts and not a one woman I've done that to has ever complained.  In fact, quite the contrary."

"Oh, I hate that word," I said.

"Cunt?" he asked.  "Don't let a word own you, sugar."

"It's so vulgar and demeaning," I said.

"I don't disagree,' he said.  "If you let it be.  And sometimes that is a good thing.  In the right hands being vulgar and demeaning can be an aphrodisiac."

"Maybe you should let me out as soon as you can," I said to the driver.  The problem was we were now on a highway with no place for him to stop. 

"It's just talking darling.  No need to get your panties all in a twist.  But by the looks of it I don't think you are wearing any," he said.

Mitch and the driver laughed. 

"Let me ask you a question babygirl," Mitch said.  "Do you like cock?"

"Listen, mister," I said.  "This is getting way out of hand.  Can we just sit here silently until the driver lets me out?"  I tried to sound strong but my voice wavered.

"I am just asking a question.  There is no harm in answering a direct question," he said.  "Do you like cock?"

"I like men," I said,

"Yeah, but do you like cock?  A big, hard, throbbing cock staring in your face.  A big hard thick cock pushing into that sweet, young pussy of yours."

"I can't believe you're talking to me like this," I said.  But my voice wasn't angry. I started to sound turned on.

"Tell me," he demanded.

"Yes, I like cock," I said instantly.  His command just made me blurt out my answer. 

"And have you ever let a man use you like a little slut?" he asked.

I didn't say anything.

"I bet you have.  I bet you begged for it.  I bet it made you cum really, really hard," he said.

Mitch put his hand on my leg.  I didn't say anything but just looked straight ahead.  I could see from the corner of my eye that he was grinning. 

He moved closer and whispered in my ear.

"Honey," he said softly.  I could feel his warm breath against my ear.  "I bet you're wet right at this very moment. If you are, don't say a word."

I was silent. The driver took the exit and as we turned Mitch's hand moved lower down on my thigh. 

Then we stopped. Mitch paid the driver and he gave him back a receipt. 

"This is my hotel sugar," Mitch said.  "I want you to come with me and let me show you what a real man can do to you."

The taxi driver looked at me through his rearview mirror. 

"You're a married man," was all I could think to say.

"Sugar, I am pretty sure you've already been with a married man so let's not pretend like that is a line you're not willing to cross," he said.  Mitch was right.  I once did have an affair with a married man. 

He got out of the car and standing at the door he held out his hand. 

"Go," the driver said.  "You need to get fucked." He had a dangerous look in his eyes as he said it.  It was like he was almost saying that if I don't get out that he was going to drive me somewhere and he was going to fuck me. 

I took Mitch's hand and left the car.  The taxi driver stuck his head out of the window and watched us walk away.  I looked back at him. He was glaring at me. 

"He scared me," I said to Mitch. 

"Darling the only thing you need to worry about is being bowed legged tomorrow," Mitch said.  He put his hand under my coat and lowered it to my ass and began to rub it.

"Stop that," I said.  "I only got out because of the driver."  But my protests were weak and I didn't push him away but let him keep feeling my ass. 

"No sugar," Mitch said.  "You got out because your soaking wet and you need me to be inside you,"

"I can't," I said.  His hand moved between my legs from behind and was rubbing my pussy.  I moaned. 

"Now that sweet sound you just made was the first honest thing that has come out of your mouth," Mitch said.

He continued to rub and I couldn't help but moan again. 

"Sugar for the rest of the evening you are my pussy.  You are my slut," he said.  He moved his mouth to my ear and in a low voice as we entered the hotel, "you are my cunt."

"You are disgusting," I whimpered.

"I am," he said.  "And we are going to have disgusting, filthy, dirty, nasty sex and we both know you are going to love every minute of it."

He told me to text my friends that it was too hard to get a taxi and I was going home instead.  I listened obediently. 

We went to the back of the elevator as four or five other people entered in after us.  Mitch put his hand back under my coat and rubbed my pussy through my stretch pants from behind.  We both pretended like nothing was happening.  An older man looked at me and smiled.  It was as if he knew what was going on.  He then looked at Mitch and nodded.  Mitch gave him a wink and they both chuckled a little.

My sexual history was not very extensive.  I had been with four men up to this point.  Two had been long time boyfriends, another was a wild night with a man I met at a book reading (my one and only one-night stand) and the fourth was with a married man I had an affair with for about six months.  That affair was the most irresponsible thing I had ever done especially since I also had a boyfriend.  But it was also the most amazing sex I ever had.  He had brought out the naughty side of me that I never knew existed. 

Now here I was with another married man and was about to cheat on the same boyfriend again.  Mitch was over twice my age.  He was a sexist.  He stood for everything I was against.  And I was trembling with excitement.  I confess I was more turned on then I had ever been. 

Mitch and I left the elevator once we got to his floor and he immediately put his hand back on my ass and then moved it down again between my legs.  He guided me to his room this way as we walked slowly.  I moaned and gasped every step of the way. 

Once inside the room, Mitch took off my coat and hung it up. He then took me by the hands and spun me around.

"Now let's take a good look at what we got here," he said.  "Yes. Yes indeed.  You are delicious looking."

He stepped back and looked intensely at my body.  He twirled his finger indicating that I should turn around and show him my ass.  I did as ordered.

"Lift up your shirt slightly," he said.  "It's covering the top of your ass."  I complied with his instructions. 

"Oh, yes," he said with gravel in his voice.  "Now bend over, babygirl."  I bent over holding onto my ankles.

"I like that," he said.  "A sweet, sweet ass and limber too. That will come in handy." 

He walked over and slapped my ass.  I gave out a little grunt.

"Now what do you say when I spank that sweet ass, babygirl?"

"Thank you?" I asked unsure. 

"Thank you is always nice.  But when I slap that sweet, sweet ass you must say one of two things.  The first is 'more please' and the other is 'harder please'," he said slapping my ass again.

"More please," I said.  He laughed and slapped me again. "Harder please," I said and he slapped me harder.

"Good girl," he said,  "Now stand up.  It's time to see some skin.  Show me those lovely, young, firm tits."

I stood up looking him in the eyes.  I slowly pulled up my shirt until the bottom of my tits were exposed then stopped.  I bite my lip and then inched my shirt up until my nipples were exposed and then finally pulled my shirt entirely off in a quick jerk as to make my boobies bounce slighty.

"Very nice," he said.  "Your nipples are perfect.  And look at them stick out."  He walked two steps over to me and was standing inches away.  "You like showing me your tits, don't you?"

I nodded my head up and down. 

He reached up and cupped one of my tits with his big, strong hand.  He used his fingers to caress my left tit and ran his thumb over my nipple around and around and around.  He leaned forward and we kissed passionately. 

He put his other hand on my right tit and massaged it slowly.  He took the nipple of my left tit between his fingers and pulled and twisted.  I moaned and he bit my lip.  I could feel his hardness press up against me.  He then lowered his head and sucked my right tit as he continued to pull and twist my left nipple.  Then he moved his mouth to my left tit and sucked it as well.  He stood straight up and then took both nipples in his hands and pulled them as far as he could.  The pain and the pleasure was exhilarating.  He then let them go suddenly and I staggered back a bit.

"Amazing tits, babygirl," he said in the deep, sexy southern accent.  "Now show me that young cunt of yours."

I took my thumbs and hooked them into my stretch pants.  I slowly wiggled my pants down and right before I got to my pussy I spun around.  Then I lowered them some more bending over to show Mitch my sweet ass.  I heard him gasp as I peeled off my pants and exposed my bottom to him.

"Now that is a work of art," he said. 

With my pants at my ankles, I kicked them off and turned around showing my pussy to him.

"Lovely," he said.  "Nice trim.  Now spread it for me."

I took two fingers from both hands and spread my pink pussy for Mitch.  It glistened from my wetness.

"Ask me using these exact words, babygirl," he said slowly.  "Say – Do you like my young, tight, wet cunt sir?'"

I took a deep breath and said it back to him, "Do you like my young, tight, wet cunt, sir?"

"Good girl," he said.  "Yes, I love your sweet, young cunt babygirl." 

He walked over and wrapped one arm around my waist and then used his other hand to rub my clit.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

He took two fingers and spread my clit open.  Then he pushed them against me and made slow circles around and around.  I threw my head back gyrating my hips to match his fingers as they manipulated my clit.  He then moved his fingers down to my pussy lips... I mean my cunt lips... and put his thumb on my clit.  His fingers massaged the outside of my cunt lips as his thumb pressed and rubbed over and over again.  He then spread my cunt lips open and his fingers entered me.  I gasped and trembled.  I came instantly.  I shook and convulsed as his fingers pushed further inside me and his thumb played with my swollen clit. 

"That's it, babygirl," he said thickly. "Cum for Mitch."

He straightened up and showed me his glistening fingers and moved them to my mouth.  I gave his fingers a slow blowjob eating my wetness off of them. 

"Get on your knees girl," he said.  I dutifully fell to my knees.   "Unzip me and take out little Mitch."

It turns out that "little Mitch" was not little at all.  I unzipped his pants and reached in and pulled out a massive cock.  It was the biggest cock I had ever held in my hand.  The weight of it was amazing.  I have never cared about the size of a man's cock but I was quite impressed and frankly very turned on by his length and girth.  Somehow it would have been a let down if Mitch was not well hung.  His persona and character seemed to require a big cock. 

"It is a good thing your mouth is open," he said laughing.  I didn't realize that my mouth was agape at the sight of his manhood.  "Because you my dear are going to swallow that snake."

You didn't have to ask me twice.  I immediately took his huge cock into my mouth.  My body reacted before my brain.  I had to have his cock in my mouth.  I needed it in my mouth.  I closed my eyes and sucked hard on his dick.

"My, my," he said.  "Now that is a hungry little cocksucker we have here."  My eyes were closed and I just continued to suck it hard.  I tried to take it deeper and deeper in my mouth.  'Damn.  You go girl.  Eat that fucking cock.  It's all yours, babygirl."

I sucked, slurped, jerked and shoved that prick down my throat.  Finally, I pulled back and took a deep breath.  Mitch took his hard wet cock and slapped my face with it.  One side and then the other.  I closed my eyes and took the cock slaps. 

"Now fucking suck it you fucking cocksucker," he demanded.  I could not believe how his tone and vocabulary changed but I did know it turned me on.  I pushed my head down on his cock and tried my best to get that beast of a cock down my throat. 

Mitch had to wrench me off his cock to get me to stop.  He pulled me up by my hair and lifted me over his shoulder.  He threw me down on the bed.  He ordered me to spread my legs as he undressed.  His body was that of an older man still in very good shape. 

He held his massive member as he approached me.  I could feel the bulbous head press against my cunt lips.  He rubbed it up and down against me and then I could feel the head begin to push into me opening me up. 

Thank god he knew what he was doing.  He slowly inched his huge cock into me.  I closed my eyes as he worked his cockhead into my cunt.  He yelled at me to look at him.  I opened my eyes and we looked at each other as Mitch pushed slowly deeper and deeper inside of me.

"You've got a fucking tight cunt, babygirl," he said.  "Fucking tightest twat I've had in a long time.  But I am going to stretch you real good.  You ain't never felt as full as I am going to make you."

"Oh god I want it so bad," I said.  "I want your fat cock inside my cunt sir,"

"I know you do," he said.  "You know what you are now?"  I looked at him quizzically.  "You are my slut.  My cunt.  You are Mitch's lil bitch."

I came again.  I came so hard and explosively.  I was convulsing on the bed. 

"That's it," he said.  "Cum on Mitch's cock.  That's it.  Do it you fucking little slut." 

He pushed in deeper and deeper.  I took a deep breath.  I could feel the blood rush into my face.  Tears streamed out of my eyes as Mitch stretch my cunt open with his thick cock. 

"I feel so full," I said.  "My cunt is so fucking full."

My body reacted by flooding my pussy with wetness.  Mitch slowly pulled out and then back in.  He repeated slowly picking up the pace.  Faster and faster.  I was out of my mind.  The sensation was beyond what I ever felt.  But it was not because of his size.  I had just met this man and he said all the wrong things to me but it turned out they were all the right things.  His attitude and words made me so turned on that I was crazy with lust.  This sexist, misogynist man that I just met was fucking my cunt and I loved every moment of it. 

"Fuck me," I shouted.  "Fuck my cunt.  Slam my cunt.  Pound it.  Fuck me hard.  I'm your slut.  I'm your cunt.  I'm Mitch's little bitch."

"Yes slut," he said.  "I am going to fuck you blind you little cunt.  I am going to fuck the feminist right out of you and fill it with it with my cum.  I am going to pump every drop of my semen inside your tight, young twat."

"Yes," I said lustfully.  "I want that so bad.  I want your cum inside me.  I want you to fill me with it.  Cum inside me.  Give me that married cum." 

"You were so high and mighty but we both know you are a cock craving cunt that needs to be put in her place.  That wants to be put in her place.  Legs spread getting pounded by a man that knows how to use you," he said thrusting harder.  He was slamming me now.  Ramming his big cock deep into my cunt.

Mitch threw his head back and I could feel wave after wave of his hot cum shoot inside me.  I squeezed his cock with my cunt walls trying to drain every drop out of him.  There was nothing I wanted more in the world at that moment than his sperm inside of me. 

I came again on Mitch's cock.  We came together, two people that barely knew each other and on the opposite sides of how we saw the world.  And it was the best fuck I ever had. 

He pulled out of me slowly.  I felt so empty without him inside me. 

Mitch lied on his back and let out a "WOOHOO". We both laughed. 

"Now my little slut," he said.  "This is a ritual you must always adhere to.  After I cum inside your sweet little snatch you must use your mouth to clean my cock.  No ifs, ands, or buts."

He didn't have to convince me.   I eagerly moved down to his cock and took my sweet time cleaning it with my mouth.  I looked at him as my pretty face and mouth and tongue washed that big dick of all of our juices.  He grinned the whole time. 

"My god girl," he said.  "Who knew such an uptight little bitch would be the best fuck I've had in as long as I can remember?" 

I remember wondering if this was a turning point for me.  Would I and should I explore my wild side while I was still young?  Mitch asked me earlier if I liked cock.  Of course, I did.  But it was much more than that.  The best sex I had was when I was doing the forbidden.  Sex with my boyfriend was nice and romantic.  But my affair with that first married man took me to new heights.  And Mitch was the kind of man that I would never have thought I would ever fuck but it was incredible.  It was not about love but lust.  Desire.  Passion.  I learned the difference between making love and fucking.  And sometimes I just needed a nasty, hard fuck. 

Mitch and I sucked and fucked all night.  He bent me into different shapes and positions and slammed and pounded my cunt until we both were exhausted.  He finally collapsed after telling me that I had drained him completely dry and he was shooting air at this point.  He turned over and fell right to sleep after promising to "plow my field" again in the morning. 

I got up to go to the bathroom and saw on the table in the room the receipt from the taxi.  It had the driver's name and phone number on it.  I remember the look in his eyes.  And the sound of his voice.  He wanted me.  He wanted to fuck me so badly.  The thought of it made me wet again. 

I took the receipt and put his contact information into my phone.  I sat on the toilet staring at the number trembling with excitement.  What was I becoming?  The world thought of me as a good girl that always did the right thing.  But I knew that was not true.  My affair with that married man had opened me up to sexual appetites that I never knew I had.  This evening with Mitch had thrilled me beyond any other sexual encounter I've experienced. I loved every minute of it and felt no guilt at all.   And I wanted more. 

I looked at my phone and remembered the look in the taxi driver's eyes.  It was so intense.  I thought about looking into those eyes as he pushed his cock into me.  Would I?  Should I?  I mean, after all, I would need a ride home in the morning.

Published 
Written by AngelaQ2C
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments