Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun with a Friend

"I get the confirmation that we hadn't been just flirting."

26
5 Comments 5
30.8k Views 30.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
I have alot of guy friends.

I tend to get along better with guys because I am not your normal girl. I don't wear make-up, worry about my hair, or go shopping till my legs want to fall off. I am more comfortable outside, working with my hands or just enjoying the weather.

This does make things interesting with my husband, but he knows that I am simply more comfortable talking to guys then I am to girls. I am also a notorious flirt. Most of the time, it means nothing.

There is one friend, though, that I secretly wanted it to be more then just innocent flirting with. His name is Dale and he lives right down the street. He is also married, so I had little hope that anything actually would happen, but I held onto that hope and silently waited for a chance to explore what might happen. If....

My chance finally came one day when we were low on gas in our car and Dale offered to take me where I needed to go that day. I didn't really think anything about it, but I had the thought in the back of my mind that I would finally have the chance to see if he wanted to do more then just flirt.

There was only one problem. My mother, who is a world renowned bitch, would be with us.

I woke up that morning knowing that I would be in agony all day being that close to the man I wanted and not being able to do anything about it. I texted him after I got my kids off to school to let him know we were ready whenever he was. He texted back and told me to give him a little bit, since his wife was still home.

My heart jumped a bit, but I put it aside thinking that he was just avoiding a fight with her. He texted back about 20 minutes later and explained that he would rather just give me the money to take my mother around since he had been working third shift for the last week and he was tired. He also said he didn't want to deal with my mother that day, which I could completely understand and he gave me the option to either come down and get the money or he could bring it down to me. I decided to walk down and get it since he only lived a couple blocks away.

I told my mom what was going on and left.

As I quickly walked to his house, I was thankful I had choosen my nice-ass pants and thong. I had no bra on, which is normal for me and I had choosen a tight shirt to show off my 38D's. I was a little winded when I got to his door.

He must have noticed since he asked, "Why are you out of breath," with one of his knee-weakening grins on his face.

I blushed hopefully unnoticably and said, "Cause I have a cold and it's freezing out there."

He gave me a, "uh huh, sure" look and turned to get the money off the shelf. I couldn't help but stare at his ass every time it was turned in my direction, and this time was no different. He turned back around a bit faster then I expected and caught me staring. He got an even bigger grin and walked over to stand in front of me.

"Well, here's the money, but what do I get in return," he asked as he held the money out to me.

"Well, we are going to pay you back Thursday and I guess I can give you a hug."

I reached my arms around him and had to fight the urge to let my hands rest on his wonderful ass. I wasn't sure yet what he wanted, so I didn't want to screw anything up.

I pressed my breasts into him a bit harder then I normally would and I could have sworn I heard him moan. Of course, I could have also just squeezed the air out of him, so I went to pull away.

He held me in that position and let his one hand rest on my right breast.

"Well, that's definitely nice of you, but I had a little something else in mind. I was thinking more of a friends with benefits kind of deal. I help you, you help me. What do you say?"

I was in a bit of shock. I had fantasized about something like this happening for years, but I never thought it would actually happen. I was torn between lust and guilt. I didn't want to hurt my husband, but I also didn't want to pass up this chance.

"We're both married though. Are you going to be ok with it if we do this?"

As soon as he heard that, he knew he had me and his hands got very busy.

Within seconds he had his own pants undone and was started on mine.

AspenPeeks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AspenPeeks

I did nothing to stop him, but I did move in closer to him. I took a deep breath and my senses where filled with his scent. I got a little light headed as his hand touched my already wet mound.

"Well, now. Don't you worry about me. And it seems to me, you are already wanting this."

With that, his mouth was on mine. I felt my nipples go erect and a small moan escaped my throat. He had a very talented mouth and an even more talented hand. While his tongue flicked across mine, his fingers flicked across my clit. He was turning me into a ball of nerves and I was standing there doing nothing.

Not wanting to disappoint, I moved my hand to his already hard cock that was sticking out over his pants. I got my first real shock when my hand wouldn't fit all the way around him. He pulled back and looked at me. I began slowly running my hand up and down his exposed shaft and I heard his breath quicken slightly.

"How about you show me how good you really are with that mouth, since you are always talking about it," he practically growled.

More then willing to oblige, I bent down and positioned my face in front of his cock. He was so much taller then me that I didn't have to actually get on my knees, I just had to squat. I took a good look at the monster staring me in the face and began to drool. I had never had one quiet so wide and I was excited to see how it would feel. I began by lightly licking the tip and giving it a kiss.

I then popped the head in my mouth and gave a small suck. I felt him thrust slightly and knew that I couldn't do much. If I did, I would get a mouth full of cum and that's not what I wanted. I wanted to feel him inside me before he came. I slowly worked my way down and was only able to take about half of him in without gagging. I work my head for a little longer and gave a little suck as I popped him out of my mouth.

As I stood back up, I asked "So, am I as good as I think I am?"

He didn't answer. He simply reached around me and locked the door. I knew then that I was going to get what I had wanted for so long. He took me by the elbow and began to pull me farther into the house. Just as I began to wonder where he was taking me, he pushed me to the couch.

"What are you doing," I asked as he turned me to face the back of the couch.

"I am gonna fuck you right here on the couch from the back."

His words sent a shot of electricity straight to my clit. I loved having a guy talk dirty to me.

"Ok," I said as I pulled my pants down and perched myself up on the couch. He didn't take any time to warm up and I didn't think either of us needed it anyway. It took a minute to figure out how to get it to work, but as soon as he did, he plunged the full length into me. I let out a yelp and he stopped.

"Are you ok," he asked as he looked me in the eyes.

"Oh yeah. That wasn't a painful yelp," I said as I started to rock back and forth on his cock.

Getting the hint, he began to plunge himself into me with force. I couldn't think. The pleasure of it all was overwhelming.

I matched his thrusts and moaned louder then normal. It didn't take long for me to explode or for him to as well. After he pulled out, I stood there for a minute contemplating what had just happened. As he walked out of the room, I pulled my pants and underwear back up. I followed him back to the door as he unlocked it.

"You want me to take you home," he asked as he turned around and looked at me.

"Sure," I said as I grab my forgotten coat off the floor.

We walked out to his car and as we were getting in he said "Please, whatever you do, don't tell anyone about that."

"Well, no shit," I said as I slide into the passengers seat.

I was beginning to think he had thought this was all a mistake as he drove me home. When we pulled in the driveway, I didn't want to look at him. He touched my arm and I turned. He had a big grin on his face and I knew that he wasn't sorry about what had happened. It's been almost two weeks since that first encounter.

We haven't really had a chance to do it again, but I am sure we both want to.

Published 
Written by spiritguide_23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments