Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting to Know the Neighbor, Part II

"Taking a day off from work was never such a rewarding experience."

36
12 Comments 12
19.5k Views 19.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Rhonda was my cute-as-heck, our thirtysomething next-door neighbor. As long as she and her husband Rick had lived next door to us, I had never known Rhonda to be on the mischievous side. She wasn’t flirty, although she could have easily been and I probably would not have even noticed.

The only time I ever saw Rhonda or Rick was usually in passing. I must admit that I secretly admired Rhonda, with her model good looks, engaging smile and svelte body. But, I was not one to have a wandering eye, although I will admit, she was easy on the eyes and she had a great figure.

I stayed home from work one day, just to give myself a break from the hectic work in the office. I had a couple of upcoming trial dates for my employer, but I wasn’t worried, as I knew the cases would probably settle out of court before we would even get around to picking a jury.

I sat on the back porch, late morning, in my skivvies and shirtless. I didn’t really think about putting anything on, since I figured the neighbors were probably at work. Boy, was I wrong. It was early summer and by eleven-thirty in the morning, it was getting pretty warm outside.

Our backyard pool called me and for half a second, I thought about diving in. The sun glistening off the blue pool water won out. I stripped out of my skivvies and took the plunge. The water was chilly, but it felt good. After swimming a few moments, I stepped out of the pool, grabbed a towel from the towel rack on the patio, dried off, and stepped upstairs to take a shower. I was about to step into the shower, when I heard a splash and looked out our second-floor bathroom window.

I could easily see most of Rick and Rhonda’s backyard pool from our second-floor bathroom. I could see Rhonda frolicking about in the pool, along with another bikini-clad young lady. They playfully splashed about and laughed. Rhonda made her way to the side of the pool and stretched out her arms along the side of the pool, her back to the side of the pool, as her feet floated upwards. Her friend surfaced in front of her and grabbed her feet. She parted Rhonda’s legs and pressed herself up against Rhonda. I could see them chatting and then I watched as they engaged in a lasciviously lon,g, mouth-to-mouth, deep-throated kiss.

Damn! I had a window view to some heavy-duty petting. Rhonda pulled on the neck tie to her bikini top and slipped it off. She had very perky nipples perched on top of her man-made mountains. Her friend took a great deal of time playing with them. I was horny as I could be and grabbed my cock. I shot my load all over the place as I watched the porno show unfolding in front of me.

I jumped in the shower, my mind racing. I wondered if what I had just seen was pure happenstance or an on-going affair that no one knew about. I didn’t have to wait long to find out.

I waited a few days and took off from work again, hoping to see a repeat performance. I didn’t have to wait long. I peered out our second-floor window and saw two pairs of long legs peeking out from under the pagoda, on Chaise Lounge chairs, and quickly realized Rhonda and her friend were once again spending some time together. I sat on the bathroom counter and waited to see if there would be any action. I didn’t have to wait long. Rhonda’s friend made her way to the pool, completely naked, and stepped into the water. She was rail thin, like Rhonda, with large boobs. I watched her wading around, waist deep in the shallow end of the pool. A few moments later and an equally naked Rhonda joined her friend in the pool. I watched as they stood and kissed for the longest time, totally oblivious to my lurking.

Once again, I grabbed my cock and jerked off to the live porno show.

That afternoon, I hatched a plan to see if my next-door neighbor would entertain a third person in their sordid affair. I copied down the license plate information of the visitor to our neighbor and called a police officer friend. I told him the plate belonged to a suspicious car in the neighborhood and he immediately provided me the name of the car’s registered owner, a Catherine Morgan.

I did a quick internet search for Rhonda’s social media page and searched her Facebook friends for a Catherine Morgan. Boom.

She was a thirty-something paralegal. My heart practically skipped a beat when I realized I had talked to her before. She worked for an attorney friend of mine, or at least she used to work for him. I called Jack and asked him whatever happened to his paralegal. He said she had gone through a divorce and that the last time he heard, she was enjoying her time off from work after getting a large settlement from her ex-husband.

“Why?” Jack asked. I told him I was looking for a paralegal to do some part-time work. Jack was quick to offer up her phone number and some side advice.

“She is a good paralegal,” Jack said, “and sexy as hell, so be careful.”

I assured Jack I was happily married and thanked him for the phone number. I gazed out the bathroom window and didn’t see anyone. I dialed Catherine’s number. A few seconds alter and she answered her phone.

“Hi Catherine,” I began. “You don’t know me, but…”

I introduced myself and told her I was an attorney and looking for a paralegal and how I had come by her cell number. I asked if she was on the market for a job. She went silent for a few seconds, then said, “Yes.”

I asked if she would mind meeting for an interview. She quickly agreed. I told her that I didn’t want my present paralegal to know I was looking for a replacement and asked her if she would consent to an interview outside of my offices, suggesting a Starbucks or my office located at my residence.

To my surprise, she agreed to meet up at my residence. I told her to give me a little bit to look at my schedule and that I’d call her back. I looked at my schedule and found an open date and called her back. When I provided her my address, she paused and asked if I knew Rhonda Rickerds.

“I believe she and Rick are my neighbors,” I replied, to her stunned silence. “I only know them in passing. They seem like good folks.”

Catherine said that she and Rhonda were good friends. I thought, tell me something I don’t know.

“That’s cool,” I replied. “Then I don’t need to check your references. I know your former employer and you know my next-door neighbor.”

We set up a date and time for her to come by the house for an interview.

I was more than ready to get to know Catherine. I didn’t really need a paralegal as much as I needed a good blow job.

Catherine showed up on time and was pleasantly dressed in business attire, her long blonde hair pinned up so it barely touched her shoulders, and wearing six-inch stylish stiletto heels. She was stockingless, which I liked. Her shirt was a modest one, a couple of inches above the knee and showing off just enough leg to very appealing. I politely ushered her into my study and she sat very professional like in the office chair situated in front of my desk.

“So tell me about yourself,” I began. “Where you’re from, where you have worked, if you’re married....”

“I’m divorced,” she began. She then provided me a quick run-down of where she was from and where she had gone to school.

I casually circled back to her divorce.

“How long have you been divorced?” I inquired.

“About a year,” she replied.

“Well some dude really screwed up,” I casually remarked. “You are easy on the eyes and very attractive.”

Catherine seemed unfazed by my not-so-subtle compliment.

“Yes, he did,” Catherine replied. She uncrossed her legs and then sat forward in her chair. She didn’t say anything for a few seconds and then she smiled.

“Look,” Catherine began, “I can suck the chrome off a hot muffler and I know what I want in life, so let’s not play games, because I am very comfortable where I am.”

I sat back in my office chair, slightly stunned by Catherine’s directness.

“Is that an offer?” I countered.

Catherine slipped her a french-manicured finger up to the top button of her button-down blouse and unfastened the button, as she replied.

“You’re a married guy,” she began, as she unfastened a second button to her blouse, revealing more of her cleavage.

“Yes, I am,” I replied. “Bu,t even married guys have needs to that sometimes go unmet.”

Catherine pulled her shirt from the confines of her skirt.

“You’re a good-looking guy,” Catherine responded, unfastening a third button to her shirt, exposing her white-laced brassiere. “What woman would not want to please a guy like you?”

My manhood was now at full attention. I quickly changed gears.

“How well do you know Rhonda?” I asked.

Catherine stared straight at me in silence.

“Is that what this is about?” she inquired. “It’s not about me, but about Rhonda?”

“No,” I quickly replied. “I know what you have to offer, but I’ll be honest....”

I let me voice trail off at this point.

“What is it that you want?” Catherine asked.

“A two-fer,” I replied.

“A two-fer?” Catherine inquired.

“Yes,” I replied sheepishly.

“I can ask her,” Catherine replied, “but I don’t think she will bite at a three-some, even if I am all over it.”

“Ask,” I replied, rubbing at my crotch.

Catherine stood up, slipped out of her blouse, and let it fall on to the chair in front of my desk.

“In the meantime,” Catherine pressed, “How about if we had some one-on-one fun?”

“I’m game,” I replied, unzipping my trousers.

LaraBoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBoss

Catherine stepped out of her heels and slipped around to where I sat behind my desk. I turned and faced her as she knelt down in front of me and fished for my manhood.

She was right about being able to suck the chrome off a muffler. She took the mother-load, swallowed it, and didn’t even bat an eye lash. Still holding on to my semi-flaccid cock, stroking it, she said, “I don’t know how Rhonda could turn this down.”

Catherine asked for me to give her a few days and said she would get back to me. I waited anxiously for her to reply.

A couple of days went by. I was getting antsy, thinking that perhaps I had pressed the request to quickly and to early, when Catherine called me and said that she and Rhonda were going to have some private girl time by the pool on Thursday.

“You should come over,” she said. “We’ll be poolside most of the day and could use some accompaniment.”

I took Thursday off and asked my paralegal to cover for me, saying I was going to go to a meeting. I gazed out the bathroom window and didn’t see any action. I settled down to knock out a legal review and answer some correspondence. About eleven-thirty-ish, my phone “dinged” and I glanced at it.

“Where are you?” the text message asked.

I slipped into my swimming trunks and grabbed a towel. I casually opened the back gate off the drive to our neighbor’s patio. Rhonda was in the pool and Catherine was lying out on a chase lounge, face down, and completely naked.

“Hi, Stranger,” she cheerily called out as I stepped into the pool area.

Rhonda gazed up at and said, “Pull up a seat.”

I slipped off my sandals and spread out my towel on a Chaise Lounge next to Catherine and sat down beside her.

“Skipping work again?” Catherine asked.

“Of course,” I replied. “I told the Judge I had a pressing matter of urgent importance and he reset our hearing for next week.”

“Must be nice to have that type of pull with a judge,” Catherine replied, propping herself up on her elbows.

“How is the water?” I asked, turning my attention to Rhonda as she waded around waist-deep in the pool.

“It feels good,” she replied. “Get in.”

I started for the pool, but Catherine stopped me and asked that I apply some baby oil to her back side. I squirted the oil into my hands and rubbed in on her shoulders and back, as she pulled her long blonde hair to the side.

“My butt and legs too,” Catherine instructed. I squirted more the baby oil into my hands then liberally ran them across Catherine’s bare ass and then down her long, well -toned legs. I had a perfect view of her shaved kitty, which she didn’t seem to mind showing off.

She spread her legs as I worked my hands down the back side of her body and hummed.

“I like your touches,” she whispered.

“Love your body,” I whispered back. I slipped my fingers ever so close to her womanhood and stopped.

“Nice ass,” I said, setting the lotion down and walking off towards the pool.

“Damn,” Catherine exclaimed, looking at Rhonda in the pool. “He got me all worked up and now he’s going for you.”

The pool water was chilly, but it felt good. I took a deep breath and went under, surfacing only an arm’s length from Rhonda.

“So what do you think?” Rhonda nonchalantly asked.

“Nice pool,” I replied. “The water feels good.”

Rhonda agreed, saying she wouldn’t have bought the house except for the pool.

“I have to have a pool,” she added.

“The pool is cool,” I said, adding, “It’s sexy and cool, all at the same time.”

Rhonda looked at her friend who was still camped out on her Chaise Lounge near the pagoda.

“Get your sweet ass in here,” Rhonda remarked at Catherine. Catherine wasted no time slipping into the pool as Rhonda and I stood waiting. Catherine took a deep breath, went under and then surfaced between Rhonda and myself.

“Whoo!” Catherine exclaimed as she surfaced and wiped the water from her face. The water streamed off her shoulders and across her "man-mades” with their perky nipples sticking straight up on her upturned and exposed breasts.

Catherine slipped her arms around Rhonda’s waist and pulled her into a deep-throated kiss. I slipped my hands to Rhonda’s bare ass under the water and dug in my fingers.

Rhonda’s bikini top floated joined my swimming trunks as floatation devices in the pool. Catherine grabbed my cock.

“Feel this,” Catherine said to Rhonda, placing her hand on my manhood.

‘Oh wow!” Rhonda replied, feeling the thickness of my enlarged cock. “I want to suck it!”

Catherine stood behind me and pressed her naked body against mine, sandwiching me between her and Rhonda, who raked her manicured finger nails across my chest and back to my manhood.

“Damn,” Rhonda whispered, “you’re so super sexy.”

My head spun. We groped our way to the side of the pool, and in the process, Rhonda jettisoned her bikini bottoms. I fondled her 36 D cup breasts, pinching her pencil-eraser-tip-like nipples. I slipped my hand down towards her womanhood and inserted a lone finger, under the water, into her pussy. Her eyes widened at my brazen touch and then she bit down on her lower lip and broke out into a smile.

“Do you want it?” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” I replied.

“It’s all yours,” she whispered, nibbling at my ear lobe. I took Rhonda by the hand and lead her up the steps of the spool. Catherine followed closely behind. The three of us went straight into the house and into the master bedroom.

Rhonda slipped onto the bed and Catherine slipped on top of her, pressing her naked body against her friend’s nakedness. They kissed, deeply and passionately, as I took up a position next to them, naked and ready for some action. I didn’t have to wait long.

Rhonda was all over me, stroking my enlarged manhood, even as Catherine slipped between Rhonda’s spread legs and got her friend really primed with some stirring oral sex. Rhonda flipped to her stomach and arched her ass in the air. I slammed a finger into her little brown asshole and she let out a short, “Oh!” I slipped my finger into her dripping wet pussy and she let out a deep sigh.

I repositioned myself and pushed my steel rod into her love-box from behind. Catherine shoved her tongue into my mouth and down my throat. I wasn’t going to hold out long at this rate. Rhonda’s pussy was tight, but quickly loosened up. Catherine was not letting go. God, that woman knows how to kiss.

“Give it to her!” Catherine demanded as Rhonda let out very passionate, “Ugh” sounds with each of my hip thrusts. I blasted my load deep into Rhonda as she let out a deep “Ohhh!” with each of my blasts. I filled her pussy to overflowing. My sticky white cum dribbled out and down the inside of her well-toned inner thigh.

Rhonda flipped to her back, her legs spread, my cum dribbling out of her pussy. Catherine immediately took care of the issue, going down on her friend and lapping up the remnants of our sinful exchange.

I jammed a finger into Catherine’s pussy and she jumped. She looked back at me and smiled. I worked my finger around inside of her pussy as she hummed her approval. I pinched the covering to her clit and her entire body shook in response.

Catherine resumed working her way up Rhonda’s body, kissing her breasts and then her neck and finally reaching her open mouth, she thrust her tongue deep into Rhonda’s mouth, as I continued to work my magic downstairs. Catherine shivered and I knew she had climaxed. My hand was instantly flooded with her love juices.

I lie there for the longest time as Rhonda and Catherine pleasured each other. Catherine spied my semi-flaccid cock and began to play with it. I tried to tell her there was no way I would get another erection, but she cut me off mid-sentence.

“Let me give it a shot,” she replied, slipping her mouth on to my wilted cock.

I closed my eyes and I’ll be damned, within a few minutes, I was rock hard. Catherine smiled and mounted me, as I lie on my back, stuffing my hot rod into her swollen pussy. She bounced up and down on my tool, planting her hands on my chest and looking down at me. I cupped her boobs in my hands and squeezed them. She bit down on her lower lip and stiffened. She tossed her head back and let out a deep throaty moan, as a massive orgasm ricocheted through her gorgeous body. She shook and shook and trembled, then collapsed on top of me, my cock still buried inside of her.

We lay in this position for the longest time, my cock eventually losing its rigidness. I didn’t really care, because the entire experience was so surreal and hard to believe.

I staggered to my feet and down to the pool area, where I waded in and retrieved my swimming trunks. I made my way back next door and collapsed on a Chaise Lounge by the pool. My head was still spinning when I looked up and saw my wife wandering outside.

“How was your day?” she asked.

“Tough,” I replied as she squeezed my bare shoulder.

“You should get in pool,” she said, noting how very tired and spent I appeared. I chuckled.

“I think I might just do that,” I replied. I slipped into the refreshing pool water, and thought about the day’s events.

A few days later and my paralegal gave me notice that she had to move, since her husband got a job transfer. I called Catherine and asked if she wanted the job. She was more than happy to accept my job offer.

“It’s a straight-up, real job,” I told her. “Nothing more.”

“That’s cool,” Catherine replied. “Real jobs I can handle. It’s those fantasies that drive me crazy.”

I had no doubts.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments