Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gigolo

"I'm just a gigolo"

7
3 Comments 3
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Hi, my name is Al Whitley. Now that may not seem important to you right now. However, I think as you read this you may want to change your mind.

I am your average personal trainer, working at Cindy’s Spa and Health Studio here in town. Not much of a job, you might say? Well, in a way your right; and you’re also very wrong. I call the place Cyn’s (sins) meat market and sweat studio.

Ladies flock to the Spa looking to lose a few pounds and to get out of the house and away from the curtain climbers, rug rats and other assorted kids. They are looking for adult conversation and some understanding. That’s where I come in.

I’m just a regular guy, 5 foot, 11 inches tall. I weigh around 210 pounds. I am not a muscle bound gym freak as you may think. I have a community college degree in Personal Training/Sports Medicine, and another in Massage Therapy.

You see, I do drive one of those fancy sports cars made here in the States. I also live in the penthouse over at the new high rise in the downtown area.

You ask me, how can that be? You are all mostly professional guys, busting your tails to get ahead while I drive the $60,000 car and have a condo worth three times that.

It all started about three years ago.

EMILY HARRIS:

Emily came to me as a client at the spa. First she wanted just to have a professional show her how to use the machines and make the most of her workouts. I was more than willing to take her on as a client for a two month training cycle.

Emily’s first session was much like all the other ladies sessions. She was modestly dressed and quite shy around the equipment. I did indeed notice that she was really a very sexy woman, or would be if she had a bit more self-confidence.

Yes, I did spend an extra amount of time with her, complimenting her, and more importantly listening to her problems and anxieties. The lady had a foot locker full of frustrations. One of her biggest complaints was how her husband always had time for work, and none for her. I just smiled and helped her along.

Getting toward the end of that first session, she “accidently” brushed her wonder breasts against me while slowly exiting the thigh press weight machine. Her nipples were instantly as hard as a diamond tipped drill bit, and so was I. She just smiled, gave me a wink and said, “I do like a man who can please me.”

Emily’s next session was in an entirely other league. She showed up with a smile ten miles wide and was wearing a spandex outfit that left nothing to the imagination. Even her camel toe was obvious. I was sure she had dressed for me and I was more willing to take a chance on her being ready for a little hide the weenie game.

I suggested that she might benefit from a massage following the work out session.

It was well worth the work. She started flirting with me immediately and kept it up until the session was done. All during the work out she kept telling me about her marital concerns and her kids. I was the good counselor and just listened with an occasional “OK” or “Uh huh.”

We then hit the massage room. We were alone in there as there were no other massage clients at that particular time. I played Ems body like a violin. I kept it all very modest and professional, but made sure the massage was as erotic as possible without getting pornographic. I even managed to lightly brush her nipples, just to keep it hot.

As I walked her to the door, she suddenly stopped, looked around to see if anyone was watching. She reached up and tugged my face to hers, laying a not very chaste kiss on me. She in a low voiced asked me, “Honey, you free for a couple of hours? My hubby is a work and the kids are in school until 3 O’clock.”

I told her that even though it was still morning I had no other appointments with clients that day.

She looked up at me, took my hand and moved it to her ample breast and asked me to follow her home. She would be alone in the house until late afternoon; and she would love to make me lunch for being so helpful.

Now who could turn down an offer like that?

I followed her to a very nice and well cared for home in a rather well to do neighborhood. She opened the garage door and motioned for me to park inside next to her car.

As soon as the garage door was down and I was out of my car she was all over me. She had her tongue down my throat and she started working on getting me naked. I had to stop her or we’d have fucked right there in the garage.

Walking backwards and never letting her eyes leave mine, she led us to the master bedroom. As soon as we were through that doorway she started pulling her clothes off. Never have I seen spandex peeled from a body so quickly in my life.

Her body was magnificent. Her breasts were perfect orbs topped by nipples that stood out at least half and inch and were already drawn up tight as any nubbin could be. Her pubes were trimmed into a perfect landing strip the pointed directly to her pussy. I could already smell her arousal.

She dropped to her knees and immediately pulled my workout sweats down to my knees and with two hands lifted my penis to her lips. She took me in a deep throat in one swift plunge. There is no cock sucker in the world like Emily Harris!

She did things to my cock like no other woman has before or since.

The woman was insatiable. She worked my cock up and down until I came in her mouth. She really had a horny mind. Once I had shot my load, she opened her mouth to show me my own cum. Then smiling sweetly at me swallowed my load. Standing back up, she brought her lips to mine to share my cum with her. I knew that was kind of pervert, but I loved it and joined in the tongue play. She asked me, “How do we taste, lover?”

The only thing I could think of to say was, “If this is us, doll, then it’s better than a steak dinner.” And I meant every syllable of it.

I then brought her to orgasm a couple of more times pumping my cock into her with grand fervor until neither of us could take any more.

When I got ready to leave, she just nonchalantly reached into her purse and handed me my first one hundred dollar bill. I told Emily that it wasn’t necessary, but she insisted telling me, “I’m not paying for sex; I’m buying your discretion.” Who could argue with that logic?

Just as I went through the door back out to the garage where my car was parked, she said one thing that changed my life. She said, “Al, I care about you because you listen to me, you not only listen, you think it’s important what I say. That’s how of that I know you care about me.”

We became a habit with each other. The sex was always hot, and always at her home, and always in her marital bed. I think it may have been some kind of pay back to her hubby in her mind.

MICHELLE (MICKIE) PARSONS:

Mickie is the love of my life. There is no other woman on the planet quite like her. If she ever tires of her husband, I want her to know that I would love to be the first one in line to be with her forever.

Mickie is five foot one or two inches tall and has a body that one could call boyish. Her chest is adorned with rather small but very perky breasts. They are like two eggs hung on a white board, but what they lack in size they make up for in sensitivity. One lick and she’s at the edge of an orgasm.

I met Mickie at a soccer game I was refereeing for the local youth league. She was on the sidelines cheering for her girls when I noticed her. She for some reason just caught my attention. She was blonde, almost white haired and had it cut into a boyish cut. She had the cutest face I could imagine with freckles across her nose that wrinkled as she cheered on her daughters.

I could tell she noticed me as well. As soon as the game was over she came up to me, and thanked me for officiating the game; even though her daughter’s team lost. As she shook my hand, she slipped me a business card. On the back was scrawled, “Call me.”

The next day I did. She was very forthright, telling me that she had heard about me though a friend (Emily if I had guessed) and she wanted to avail herself of my services. She told me to meet here at the local steak house tomorrow at 11:30 am for a quick lunch. I did.

We chatted for a short while having eaten light salads as we talked. Then without any further ado Mickie gets up, puts a $100 bill on the table and tells me to come with her.

We promptly march across the parking lot to the Inn Express, through the lobby and up the elevator. Once in the lift she turns to me getting up on tippy toes even though she’s already in heels and lays a lovers kiss on me like it’s the last kiss on the planet.

Once in the room, she just started to strip. Not a sexy strip or anything like that, no t even a cock teaser, just taking off clothes and throwing them on the chair next to where her purse landed. Now Jay bird naked she heads for her purse and pulls out a bottle of lubrication and lands on the bed on all fours.

JaquelinePlayboy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JaquelinePlayboy



Looking back over her marble white shoulder, she says, ”Get a move on stud, I don’t have all afternoon. I want to learn anal sex before I have to go.”

That was my introduction to Mickie Parsons, whew!

I’m thinking, what in the hell did I get myself into. But then again why not! I strip as fast as I can while she patiently awaits my presents on the bed. I am really laughing inside at this entire situation. Strangely though, my cock is as hard as it ever gets and is already capped with an ooze of pre cum.

But, WTF! I jumped on the bed behind her. Just then Mickie turned her head to me and told me I didn’t need to be especially careful, she had been practicing at home with carrots and cucumbers just to get the feel of it. So I greased up her butt and my cock and pressed against her bum hole.

I slipped right in. Yes, she had indeed practiced relaxing her anal muscles to allow an easy penetration into the long dark passage. I received the benefit of all her trial runs.

I began to pump and hump.

That woman entered paradise as far as she was concerned, she moaned and she cried, and she told me to fuck her ass as hard and as fast as I could.

Being the gentleman I am, I complied with the ladies wishes. The last thing I remember of that particular afternoon was that we were together and sharing ourselves with one another. Her pleasure was my pleasure and we dragged each other along to more animal sexual pleasure than I have ever had with a woman.

When I awoke, I was alone in the room and five brand new $100 bills lay on the dresser.

I shared nearly every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon with Mickie for over a year. We did probably more different sex techniques and positions than I can list here. Each time either five one hundred dollar bills or simply a check for $500 were on the dresser.

In the end, Mickie did finally divorce her attorney husband. She now lives with me. We often rely on each other for much beyond the physical sex part. We are soul mates of a kind. I suppose one day we will decide to get married. I often wonder if she will tolerate my side profession once we do. I will gladly give it up if she asks me to.

SARAH GOLDBLOOM:

Technically, I have never fucked Sarah even though I wished she would want to with me.

I met Sarah through the Spa again like so many other ladies. She was really sexy in a mother earth way. Loud curves screamed, “Grab Me!” She was every man’s dream woman if your desire was a lush woman, full figured with plenty of meat to hang on to.

No, Sarah did not approach me to fuck her. She asked politiely, (I guess that’s the Jewish way) to take her twin daughter’s virginity. She explained that the girls would be 18 in two weeks and would be going of the university in the fall.

She did not want her girls going off without knowing something about sex, men and the world in general with virginity intact only discover things the hard way as she apparently had.

My job was to remove the pesky hymen in a loving romantic setting. I would then date each a few times to acquaint them with the wiles of horny males.

I could not say no to this sweetheart deal. Sarah agreed to pay me $1000 each to deflower these young ladies in a setting that Sarah was to organize. Additionally she would pay $500 each date, to date each of the girls 3 times.

Shit! That was an additional $1500. Not only that, it would be all expenses paid! Sarah provided me a cash card that she would keep charged to take each girl out for a night on the town and a flop in the hay.

I got the call from Sarah to report for duty a 7:30 at the Hamilton Arms Hotel downtown about two weeks later. I should be there a little early, she said.

I was, and she ushered me into one bedroom of a two room suite. Sarah immediately unbuckled my belt and let my jeans drop to the floor. As she was lowering my briefs, she stared at my emerging cock as it sprung free. She immediately put a lip lock on my cock.

That woman could suck the cover off a golf ball. She was good at it and in short order had a wad of my cum in her mouth. She looked me directly in the eyes and said, “That was very good, honey. But, tonight is about my girl Ruth.”

She presented me with a toga like sheath with two metallic clips at the shoulders and a wide belt to form my torso. The material was semi sheer and my cock was just visible as I wore it.

After I was dressed to suite her, Sarah left through the adjoining doorway to the other room. In a few minutes, she came back to my room and took my hand to lead me to her daughter.

The room was darkened, illuminated with what must have been a hundred candles, the room was also warmer than the usual hotel suite. Soft music played and there was a light scent of some sweet incense in the air.

The daughter, Ruth was laying on the bed in an outfit much like my own. I could she she was also naked beneath her coverlet with the exception hers was white and a blood red belt led to her pussy in a “V” tied just above her pussy.

Her skin was milky white, her hair jet black as was her pubic hair. My cock finished its journey to full erection.

As I approached the bed, Sarah let go my hand and went to a comfortable chair far off in a darkened corner.

Ruth sat up, and with eyes and a smile that truly showed her innocence, she asked me if I was here to complete her journey to womanhood as her mother had explained.

I completely fell in love with this kitten of innocence. I told her it was so. I was here to guide her into the wonderful realm of womanhood.

I sat on the bed next to her and opened the clasp on her shoulders. The bodice cover fell to her hips. I leaned down and gently pressed my lips to hers in a first butterfly kiss, just to help her relax.

As I finished the kiss, Ruth leaned back and I followed her to the mattress. She looked up at me and told me she was ready. I told her she was not and took her into my arms to begin our foreplay.

We made slow passionate love without penetration for nearly half and hour. Then I loosed her belt and allowed my fingers to glide into her now very wet slit. In just a few seconds I found her clitoris and began to give it a slow and very gently massage.

Ruth had her first ever orgasm.

I then pulled myself upon her and guided my cock head up and down her fully wet slit. I spent a great deal of time preparing her for the big moment. When she was ready, I guided my cock to her opening and entered only a bit until the mushroom of my dick entered.

I wiggled inside her form a few seconds for her to adjust, then gently pushed forwards. I felt a blockage but pressed steadily in until it gave way. Ruth gave a short gasp, but then started to move her hips on my cock. She had found the pleasure of sex immediately.

Doing the second girl the next night was pretty much the same with one small exception. When I entered Leah there was no blockage, I just slid all the way in. Leah did catch a quick breath, and whispered in my ear, “Just fuck me, don’t tell my mom.”

I pressed on with a smile on my face and complied with Leah’s wish. Mom would never know that Leah was no virgin this evening.

I complete all the dates that we had agreed to.

A week after the last date with Leah, I got a check in the mail from Sarah Goldbloom. The check was for $5000 and a note thanking me for taking such good care of her babies. It went off as Sarah had wanted and the girls got what was the most romantic sex of their lives, something they would remember into their adult lives.

Well, that pretty much finishes as much of my story as I care to tell.

However, that was not the point of writing all this down.

Hey, you schmucks, you have neglected the little lady at home. Now you will have to pay the piper, and I am him.

I just want to personally thank all you workaholic husbands. Your sixty plus hour work week left your wife looking for conversation, companionship and love.

I want to thank all you beer guzzling sports bar and topless nightclub jerks. Your wives came to me looking for a sympathetic ear and an understanding companion. I listened and gave them all the penis they craved.

I want to thank all the traveling salesmen who frustrate, ignore and neglect your wives. You guys have filled my bed with as much sex as I can handle, and you filled my bank account so much so that I needed to hire a financial advisor.

Oh, and yes, she is a so a needful wife too, so we trade sex for financial account management.

Life is good!

Actually, I think I’ve had 50 or more lovers over the course of the last couple of years.

It is probably time that I retire as a gigolo. I think I’ll ask Mickie to marry me and retire from my work at the spa. LOL

Thanks again guys! I loved each and every one of these ladies. Oh, and I do love your money too!

Published 
Written by Corsair46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments