Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Lover Liked All Of Her

6
16 Comments 16
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Vincent Jackson was depressed because his wife had put on a tremendous amount of weight after both her pregnancies.  He encouraged his wife to enjoy pregnancy and when she ate for two, it was probably for more.  Her thin figure became curvy at first, but then she was looking more obese.  She had gained about eighty pounds in a short amount of time.

He and Candice met at the gym and both enjoyed taking care of their bodies with exercise and good nutrition.  After motherhood, Candice got comfortable wearing leggings and not getting herself made up.  She barely showered and had a nanny to help with the children.  

She became that wife who sat on the couch watching soap operas and eating bonbons.  Vincent didn’t find his wife attractive anymore.  She had traded her nice clothes in for more comfortable clothes.  She must have gotten rid of her thongs and traded those in for "old lady panties."  His wife barely showered and if she was lucky she might put on lipstick on a good day.  Sex was becoming more vanilla and his wife was more comfortable keeping her shirt on and having sex in the dark.

There once spontaneous sex life, where he’d throw her up against walls and on countertops was over.  His wife agreed that her weight was blossoming out of control.  Vincent told her she had to lose weight or risk him leaving her.  He was not finding his wife attractive.  Her rolls of fat made her appear lazy and unkempt looking.

Vincent forced his wife to go on a diet.  She’d go to meetings and would get weighed in every week.  She didn’t really look like she was losing very much but would come home much happier.  Vincent couldn’t figure out what was going on with his wife.  He didn’t understand why she was looking heavier each week.  He grew tired asking her questions and just started to look elsewhere for love.

**

It was weigh-in day and Candice put on her lucky outfit and ran out of the house.  In the car, she was humming and singing and quite happy.  She couldn’t wait to get to her meeting.  What she didn’t tell her husband was, she had met a young man who liked bigger woman.  Candice was having an affair.  

Her new lover loved curvy, voluptuous women and encouraged Candice to eat.  In fact, after weigh-in, he’d take her to the diner and would encourage her to have a full breakfast.  Candice really enjoyed her new lover.   She liked that her weight didn’t bother him in the least.

He wasn’t demanding for her looks to be so specific.  He’d treat her with all kinds of lovely gifts and she’d give him the sex that he wanted so much.  His fetish was to have sex with a bigger sized woman.  Candice fit that bill to a tee.

He loved looking at her and enjoyed her full and matronly body.  He was a thin young man who looked like a school boy.  He was probably a nerd while in college, which carried through to his twenties.  He wasn’t especially handsome.  However, he was quite endowed.  The most important thing about her young lover was her weight didn’t bother him.   

**

Candice went to her meeting and the ladies shook their heads and gave her literature and asked her questions about what she was eating.  She gained several more pounds.  The women told her to freeze her membership and come back when she was more serious about losing weight.  Candice agreed and walked over to her car.  Her lover Michael was waiting for her near her car.

“Candice, you look absolutely beautiful.”

“Really?  Everybody thinks I’m too fat.  My husband finds me gross and the ladies at the meeting told me to freeze my membership.  You’re the only person that thinks I’m perfect.”

“You’re absolutely gorgeous.”

Candice couldn’t understand how Michael could find her attractive.  She wasn’t pleasantly plump.  Michael grabbed Candice and pulled her into his thin body.  They kissed passionately on the lips.  His arms stretched around her matronly body.

“Do you want to go to the diner?  I bet your starving?”

“Sure.  If you want to go.”

“Of course, petal."

Candice followed Michael to the diner.  They parked side by side and walked into the diner.  They sat in their favorite booth and Marge the waitress took their order.  Michael had toast and tea, while Candice ordered two eggs scrambled, two pancakes with strawberry topping, an order of bacon and sausage and a cup of coffee.  Her meal came with hash browns.

They talked and flirted with each other.  Candice could not understand why her body pleased Michael.  She didn’t understand why most people found her to be unattractive.   Michael thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world.  She wished her own husband found her beautiful but understood why he didn’t.  She had become lazy with exercise and found unhealthy eating easier to handle.  To eat well there was a lot of preparation that went into a good diet.  Candice was enjoying her lazy new life.

She was pleased that Michael had found her to be stimulating.  It was nice that he loved every inch of her blossoming body.  They ate their breakfast and had lovely conversation.  Afterwards, Michael paid the bill and the couple went into Michael’s car and they drove together to the hotel.

“Candice, I can’t wait to get you to the hotel.  My dick is hard for you.”

Candice just giggled and played with her hair.  She liked how excited Michael got for her.  She could feel her vagina moistening in her panties.  She wore her “old lady panties” that her husband despised.  Michael seemed to like everything about Candice that revolted her husband.

After a short drive, they were at the hotel.  Michael helped Candice out of the car and they walked to their room.  Michael had gotten the key earlier in the day.  Once inside, Michael threw Candice up against the wall.  He kissed her mouth hard and helped her take off her shirt. 

She was wearing a nude colored bra.  Her breasts were enormous and her bra kept her breasts nicely in their cups.  He unhooked her bra and released her gigantic melons.  He pushed her breasts together while continuing kissing her on her mouth. 

His most favorite thing to do was to put his face between her breasts and squeeze them together.  He held her large breasts and sucked on each of her nipples.  Candice moaned while he pleasured each of her stiff erasers.

He took her over to the bed and pulled down her black leggings.  She was wearing her “old lady panties” that made him hard in his boxers.  Her muffin top was hanging over her waistband of her panties.  He loved how her fat just hung there.

Michael took off his clothes and got comfortable on the bed.  Candice climbed on top of him.  Her stomach hung down and met with his.  Her breasts hung down like torpedoes.  She spat on her palm and wiped her spit over her moist pussy.  She pushed her lover’s large penis into her pussy.  Once he was inside of her, she moved and rocked over his cock.

She leaned down and kissed his mouth.  His hands held her breasts while she fucked her lover.  Her pussy made delightful sounds while she rode her lover hard.  She moaned and groaned while her pussy made soft farting noises.

“Baby, get on your hands and knees.  Daddy wants to fuck his girl hard!”

Candice did as her lover commanded.  She got on her hands and knees.  Michael stood behind her and pushed his cock deep inside of her pussy.  He grabbed her fat and fucked her hard and fast.  He slapped on her big ass while ramming her pussy in and out.  Her body was very large which excited him.

He fucked her hard and fast.  He pulled out of her soaking wet pussy and pushed into her secret space.  Candice loved to be fucked in her asshole.  He loved fucking his lover inside of her anus. 

Her asshole was tight which excited her lover.  He pushed himself into her tight space.  She moaned and groaned liked a dog in heat.  He slapped her buttocks while ramming himself in and out of her asshole.

Her tits hung like watermelons while he fucked her hard and fast.  He played with her pussy and she came several times on his hand.  He let out a huge moan and filled his lover with his cream.  He pulled out of her and pushed her to her back.

Michael spread his lover’s big thighs and licked her pussy until she was dry.  She moaned like a cat in heat.  She came several times while Michael pleasured her. 

It was now his turn.  Michael sat on the edge of the bed and Candice moved to the floor.  She opened her mouth wide and took her lover down her throat.  Michael played with her hair and watched his hungry lover suck his cock.  She was the only woman who could take his large cock down her mouth.  This excited him to no end.

Candice liked to suck cock.  She sucked his cock until he was hard again.  Eventually, Michael shot his come down her throat.  She drank it happily.  Michael was pleased with his lover.  They fucked each other most of the afternoon.  Eventually, it was time to go.  Michael handed her a box and told her to open it and wear it when they met again next week.

They both got dressed and Michael drove her back to the diner.  They kissed and that’s when she saw her husband and several women get out of his car.  She knew now that her husband was cheating on her.  She was also cheating on him.  She didn’t care and was glad that he found women to keep him happy.  She was happy with her lover and their arrangement.  He didn’t require her to lose weight.  He loved her for who she was.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments