Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hospital surprise

"A surprising situation arises when a fellow patient has a nightmare."

27
6 Comments 6
14.3k Views 14.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Recently I had cause to go into hospital - a chest infection, which turned into Pneumonia. As there were no spare beds in the breathing ward, I was put next door in the ENT ward. On the third day in hospital, the antibiotics had done their stuff and I was feeling 100% better, but had another five days until my intravenous antibiotic was removed and I could go home.

My bed was in a room of four, and luckily I had the bed by the window. The other three beds all had women in them. There was talk of moving me to a men’s room, but I had no problems being where I was and there were no beds free in any of the men’s wards at present. In the morning, the woman opposite me had gone home and about three in the afternoon a new lady arrived. She walked in with her husband, she was about forty-five, a big lady (not fat) just big of frame and about 5”11” tall. Her dress and hairstyle was very old-fashioned. I know I’m being critical, but my initial reaction was she needed to have a bit of a makeover and she was definitely not making the most of her appearance.

I heard quite a bit of their conversation and learned the following: his name was Bruce and she was in to have her tonsils removed next morning. They closed the curtains and from the rest of the conversation I could hear, I was not that impressed with him. He was quite bossy and talked over her a lot. He seemed most put out by the inconvenience of her being in hospital.

The day went on as normal, I read my book, had dinner, read some more. About 8:00 pm Bruce left, and Grace (I could see her name on the board above her bed) got up to go to the bathroom. She stopped at the end of my bed, said hello and gave a shy smile. I offered the time of day and commented she looked nervous. She replied that she was very scared of having her operation in the morning. I tried to put her at ease by telling her that I had had a few operations over the years, and she had nothing to worry about.

At about 9:00 pm I turned my lights out, as the antibiotic was making me pretty tired. I noticed that although she had her bed curtains pulled, I could see her reflection in the window and dirty bastard I am, wondered if I would get to see her undress for bed. I tried to keep an eye open, but quickly drifted off to sleep.

Around midnight I was awoken by the nurse, for my next dose of antibiotic. I lay there struggling to get back to sleep, as the lady through the curtain next to me was lightly snoring. After about half an hour I got up and went for a walk, when I got back and hopped into bed, I noticed in the reflection on the window that Grace was tossing around and making scared little noises. I lay there for a bit and kept glancing at her reflection in the glass. She looked to me to be having a nightmare, so I got up and went over to wake and calm her. I know I should have rung for the nurse but did not have any bad intentions at all, just wanted to know if she was okay and should get the nurse to give her something to calm her and help her sleep.

As I pushed past the curtain, I noted she had kicked off the covers and her hospital gown had ridden up her legs. I should have about turned right then, but not me. I glanced to see if I could see anything under her gown, but her legs were together so nothing at all to see, and leaned over close to her ear and said, “Grace, it’s alright, calm down, quiet, shish.”

She reached up with her left arm and drew me down into her neck. “Oh! Bruce, I’m scared, stay and comfort me.”

To stop my falling on top of her, I held the bed with my left hand by her pillow and tried to place my right hand on the edge of the bed. But she had opened her legs and my right hand came down on bare inner thigh. Alarm spread through me. I thought “What the fuck am I doing, she is going to scream and the house will come down on me.”

But the only reaction was, “Oh Bruce, comfort me, I’m scared.”

So I whispered in her ear, “Grace it’s me, wake up and calm down. I just wanted to see if you are okay.”

“Oh comfort me, Bruce, hold me,” was all I got back.

I stroked her leg and went to stand up, but she clung onto me and opened her legs wide. What is a guy to do? I kept stroking her inner thigh, letting each stroke drift further up her leg. When I let one of the strokes glide up and brush across her knickers, she whimpered and opened even wider. I could feel that her knickers were actually baggy old bloomers, so with my next glide up her legs I accidentally slipped my fingers under the edge and brushed across her cunt. She reacted by letting go of me and tried to push her bloomers down with her left hand, while lifting her backside up to accommodate this.

Balancing on my left hand, I lifted my right hand from under the bloomers and assisted my side of her knickers down past her knees. Standing up slightly I could see her black bush, hairiest I had ever seen. I placed my hand back on it and looked around, suddenly aware this was way out of hand and if caught, all shit would hit the fan. She had her eyes firmly closed, and still looked to be half asleep.

The lady next to my bed was still snoring slightly, so no problem there. The lady next to Grace’s bed was about ninety-three and pretty out of it, so I was comfortable there was little danger there. I listened carefully and could hear no sign of nurses. So I slipped a couple of fingers into Grace’s cunt and fingered her slowly. She let out a moan, I had to lean forward and whisper in her ear to be quiet. She was so wet, it was incredible.

Her eyes came slowly open and she looked at me standing above her and slammed them shut again. I kept slowly stroking two fingers into her, making sure my thumb hit her clit each time I bottomed out.

“Oh shit, how embarrassing,” she murmured. But she didn’t tell me to stop and in fact pushed down on my hand each time I bottomed out.

“It’s not embarrassing, I only wanted to see if you were okay, as you were crying out,” I said. “But you obviously needed this.”

She opened her eyes again, and finally woke up to where we were and the dangers involved in getting caught. She started to get up and close her legs, but I slowly pushed her down and kept steadily thrusting my fingers into her.

“It’s alright, I’ll hear if anyone comes, and will pull the bedclothes up over you.” I murmured in her ear.

She lay back and slowly opened her legs wide again. I stood up a bit more, meaning I did not need to balance on my left hand and used it to lift the gown up under her chin. This exposed a couple of very full breasts. I slipped my fingers from her very wet cunt scooping a couple of fingers worth of her juices and applied them around her left nipple. I saw straight away that this really turned her on. She let out a low hissing moan so I grabbed her hand and got her to play with the nipple that was wet with her own juices.

She resisted me, but I was getting really horny and wanted to watch her play with herself and so I kept hold of her hand until she was kneading the nipple on her own. It rapidly hardened, so I dipped my fingers into her again, gave a few hard thrusts then withdrew another scoop of her juice and applied it around the right nipple. With no guidance from me, she lifted her right hand up and started to pinch and roll the nipple between thumb and forefinger. So I slipped three fingers into her and continued to finger her with long hard strokes.

Next I took her right hand away from her breast and guided it down to her clit. Again she resisted me but I kept hold of her hand there until she was massaging her clit with two fingers. I watched this for a minute, she was clearly now very turned on and I figured, close to coming. So I leaned forward and took her right nipple in my mouth, this got a gasp of pleasure and again I had to whisper in her ear to keep quiet. I pulled my fingers from her and smeared her juices around the right nipple again, inserted them and withdrew another slippery mess of juice, nudged her fingers away and rubbed it around her left nipple, which she immediately took between thumb and forefinger and resumed kneading and pulling on it really hard. I then leaned forward and moved the juice up and around her right nipple with my tongue. I was enjoying this and kept my right hand on her upper leg for balance. But after a minute or two, her hand left her clit and grabbed my hand directing it back to her cunt.

I inserted a couple of fingers and started stroking again. Her fingers immediately went back to her clit, which she manipulated around with considerable force.

“Oh God, I’m going to come!” She exclaimed.

I slipped my left hand over her mouth, to keep her quiet. She started licking her juices off my fingers, so I scooped some more onto my fingers and slipped them into her mouth. Right hand back to her cunt and now I gave her some quick hard strokes as I could see her need. I watched her frantically frigging her clit, while her left hand was really going to work on her nipple. Her legs were now drawn up and as wide open as she could get. She started jerking her bum up into my thrusting hand, and started to cum. I leaned forward, sucked her free nipple into my mouth and lightly bit and sucked on it as she came.

The place was quiet, the lady next to me had stopped snoring and I wondered if she had heard. I relaxed but left my fingers in Grace, as she slowly calmed down. I was as hard as a rock, could have punched a hole in a tin roof with my pecker. But needed to get back to bed before we were caught. After a few minutes I mouthed to her, “was she alright now.” She looked really embarrassed, but nodded she was okay. I slipped my fingers out, making sure I had a big scoop of her juices and headed to the bathroom. With her juices smeared around my cock, it took about four strokes to get the release I needed. I then cleaned up and headed for bed.

The next morning, everyone opened up their curtains except for Grace. I was not surprised. I knew she would be embarrassed and worried if the other two women had heard anything. About ten they came and took her off to surgery. As she passed the end of my bed I nodded to her and wished her luck. She smiled and looked relieved. Sometime after 1:00 pm they brought her back, I’m guessing the op only took half an hour, but they would have kept her in recovery ward for a couple of hours. She was sleeping so I left her be, but at about 3:30 pm they nurse woke her up and I could hear her through the curtain, suggesting she get up soon and walk around. So when the nurse left, I popped my head around the curtain and offered to walk with her when she was ready.

Laurenth__rose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laurenth__rose

A few minutes later she appeared from behind her curtains, and we wandered off down the ward.

“I can’t do that again,” she exclaimed.

“Hey! You don’t have to. I just wanted to tell you it’s okay. It was wrong of me to do that last night, but events just got totally out of hand very fast, and I got very excited watching you and could not stop.”

Grace said it was her fault. “I was dreaming, it must have been the relaxation medicine they gave me.”

“That was a pretty neat climax you had. Do you always cum like that?” I asked.

“No! Oh God I can’t talk about these things. Bruce would kill me if he knew.”

“Well Bruce is not here and you can talk to me about anything. There is nothing you can bring up that I haven’t seen or done.”

“I’ve never had an orgasm with Bruce. In fact I’ve only had a couple in my life and they were nothing like that.”

I thought for a minute. “So you have had a couple with other guys?”

Grace exclaimed loudly. “No! I’ve never been with another man.”

“Ah, so you’ve had them when you masturbate?”

“No! Well yes. I can’t talk about this,” she muttered.

“Sorry. I’m teasing you, not fair of me. But you are fun to wind up,” I said laughing and gave her a hug as we walked along.

She was quiet for a bit, then blurted out. “Bruce and I never have much sex, and he finishes very quickly.”

“So if you could get him to last longer, you think you could cum?” I asked.

Grace looked sideways at me, with a thoughtful expression on her face. “I don’t know, he won’t talk about it. When I tried years ago, he would be all moody for days. I have tried sometimes to do things differently, but he gets angry. He’s a good Catholic, and seems to think it is dirty and wrong.”

I leaned over and whispered in her ear. “Bloody hell! I bet you’ve never even had that cunt of yours licked. You don’t know what you are missing.”

Grace looked shocked. “Why do you use those words? They are filthy.”

“Well they seemed to get you very worked up last night. What would like me to call it? Your Fur Burger, Vale of Eden, Heavenly Grotto, Fanny. They are all just words.” Leaning to her ear again, I whispered. “But it is a beautiful Cunt.”

She went crimson, but smiled and looked down at her shoes.

“So next time I had better give you a good nibble down there,” I said.

"No! I said we can’t do that again.”

“Okay, but you do owe me a return favour.”

Grace looked uncomfortable and was even more crimson. But I took note of the fact she didn’t say she wouldn’t.

“Hey! I’m teasing you again, we had better get you back, probably enough excitement, I mean walking, for today. But if you want to talk or ask me any questions, you know where I am.”

When we got back to the ward, Grace ducked around behind her curtain and I could hear her getting into bed.

At 7:30 pm Bruce arrived, I heard a little of what they said. He asked how she was etc. and when was she coming home. I got the impression he wanted her home for housework and cooking, and not because he really missed her. He only stayed about thirty minutes and left with a nod to me as he passed the end of my bed.

Grace didn’t appear from behind her curtain until later in the evening, when everyone was turning lights out, she wandered past the end of my bed to do her toiletries. She did smile and nod nervously to me, so I was happy I hadn't upset her too much with all my banter.

Now remember I could see Grace in the reflection of the window, so I knew she had slept most of the time since our stroll down the corridors. As I turned out my light, I was looking forward to a good night’s sleep, pretty certain there would not be a repeat of the previous night. How wrong I was.

At midnight I was awoken by the nurse for my antibiotic shot. I lay there waiting to return to sleep afterwards when Grace appeared next to my bed.

“Hi,” I said.

“I owe you something,” she whispered.

“Hey Grace, you don’t, I was just teasing you. What we shared last night, was better than anything I ever expected.”

She sat down on the edge of the bed and told me she could not stop thinking about it. And she’d woken up hot and feeling really horny. I knew we were pushing things to have another go at anything on the beds; we were sure to get caught. So I told her to go to the shower room with the door open and light off. Each room had a shower room one side of the doorway and a toilet room opposite on the other side of the door. Both rooms were large, as sometimes they had to accommodate the patient and a couple of nurses and a wheelchair. I had noted that if a nurse came checking on a patient and saw they weren’t in bed, but the toilet or shower room were closed, then they wandered off and came back quite a bit later.

As soon as Grace headed into the shower room I followed, but first went to the toilet, turned the light on and closed the door, so that anyone would think it was being used. Then moved over to the shower room, entered, turned on the light and shut the door.

Grace said. “Turn off the light.”

“No, we need it on, in case a nurse comes. Then they will think you are in one room and me in the other,” I replied.

I moved over and took Grace in my arms and said. “Besides I want to see your beautiful body, let’s get this gown off.” And I lifted it up and over her head as she started to protest.

She now stood in just her bloomers, I leaned forward and took a nipple in my mouth, before she could utter any more protests. Sucking on one nipple then the other, as I massaged each breast with my hands, they quickly became hard. I noticed she had closed her eyes and was starting to relax. So I moved a hand down to her hips and maneuvered her bloomers down to her knees.

“I’m going to have to buy you some sexy underwear, these are not good enough to be covering this glorious cunt,” I said as I covered her mound with my hand and let a finger slip into her slit. Just as the night before, she was already soaking wet.

I felt her flinch as I said cunt, but she kicked her bloomers away and opened her legs. She may not like the dirty words but they sure turned her on. There was a chair in the room, so I had her put her foot up onto the chair and with her legs wide now, I inserted first two and then three fingers into that fabulously wet steamy cunt. Fingering her with one hand, the other hand was pinching her nipples and keeping them hard. I whispered in her ear:

“What would you like me to do to you?”

There was no reply, she just bucked her hips into my thrusting hand and let out a soft moan.

“If you don’t tell me what you want, I’ll have to stop.”

“No, don’t stop. I want you to keep doing that.”

“Doing what?” I replied.

“Touching me there,” she answered.

“I think you want more than that. Would you like me to eat your cunt?”

“No! I’d be too embarrassed.”

“Good, that’s what we want.” And I maneuvered her around to sit on the chair, then got down on my knees and opened her legs, leant forward and pushed my tongue as deep as I could into her slit. She let out a very load moan.

“Christ, keep quiet, you will wake up the whole hospital,” I whispered.

I ducked my head down and resumed eating her out. Grace was obviously enjoying her first muff dive, but was just sitting there with her hands by her side. I took each of her hands and placed them on her breasts, and made sure she started kneading her nipples before I left them alone. The previous night she had fought against me when I got her to do this, but tonight she gave very little resistance, and I was surprised at how hard she was working each nipple. I would have been much gentler. Another couple of minutes and she started cumming. I had to hop up cover her mouth and with my other hand, slid my fingers back into her and frigged her to a massive orgasm.

I was rock hard, and badly needed relief. So I lifted her up, turned her around and bent her over so she was supporting herself on the back of the chair. She was still cumming as I thrust myself into her from behind. I tried to go slowly and savour the feeling of slipping into a hot, wet, still throbbing cunt, but was too far gone myself, and so just thrust away and let myself go. I guess I lasted a matter of minutes before I blew. It was fantastic, felt like my very essence was pouring itself out the end of my prick. I swear Grace had another orgasm, but I guess it was still the same one. She went all wobbly and had to turn around and sit down. I wasn’t too sure on my feet either.

“Fuck! That was good,” I stated.

“Oh, do you think anyone heard us,” she whispered.

“I don’t know, but we had better get back to bed.” I turned out the light and opened the door.

All seemed quiet, so I slipped over to the toilet and cleaned myself up, then headed to bed. I could hear Grace washing herself and as I got into bed, heard her come out of the shower room. She came in and gave me a kiss, thanked me and headed off to her own bed.

The next morning, the lady next to me was discharged. She didn’t act anything but normal, and said goodbye to me, so I’m pretty certain had not sussed anything between Grace and I. About 10:30 am, Grace came over and had a talk with me. She told me Bruce was coming to take her home at around 3:00 pm. I found out she lived only about twenty minutes’ drive from me, in Long Bay. So I asked if she wanted to come and visit me sometime, as I lived on my own and had a nice little place overlooking the sea. She said she was feeling very guilty and probably best if she didn’t. But I pointed out that she really had opened up a can of worms and I was sure there were many other things she may like to try.

“Look,” I said. “Give me your mobile, and I’ll put my phone number on it, just in case you ever need to talk.”

“Bruce will see the number.”

“Give it here and I’ll look where to put it.”

She handed her phone to me and I scrolled through her contacts. I found one that said Flower Arranging and asked her what it was. She said it was a course she had done a couple of years ago, and should remove it. I told her that to leave it there and I would put my phone and address in “notes” under this heading.

Grace left that afternoon and as she followed Bruce out, she gave me a smile and mouthed, “See you.”

I’m back home now and hope I get a call soon!

 

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments