Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Rendezvous With My Secret Lover

"An evening away from my wife with my lover in a hotel room"

8
3 Comments 3
13.5k Views 13.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I open the door to find you waiting for me, fresh out of the shower. Your hair is still wet as you lean against the wall wearing a lacy black bra, matching panties, and thigh high black stockings. You laugh at the look I make, a combination of winning the lottery and being slapped in the face. I slam the door behind me and immediately advance towards you.

You step back and tell me to wait. First I have to strip - you want me naked by the time I reach the bed. You turn around and walk towards your bed, my eyes drawn to your ass and how the thong I bought you hugs your curves so well. I pull off my jacket, shirt, and pants, almost tripping while taking off my boxers. I make it to the edge of the bed where I find you kneeling, laughing at how quickly I undressed - you didn’t actually expect me to take it that seriously!

You step down from the bed and move toward me. We kiss with so much intensity that we almost fall into the dresser. Your hands move down over my ass and, using your fingernails, you gently scratch long lines in my back as your hands move up and over my body. With my hand squeezing your ass, my other hand moves over your breast, squeezing hard. Your tits are pouring out of this bra and I pull it down to expose your nipples and begin to bite. I gently take your nipple in my teeth and begin to flick it with my tongue.

The feeling is almost too intense. You pull my head back by my hair and kiss me deeply and passionately while your hand moves down and begins to stroke beneath my balls. My hand moves down your back and slinks under your thong, moving it to the side as my fingers explore. I find you're already very wet, almost soaking through. By this point, you're slowly jacking my cock with one hand while still stroking my balls with the other.

I turn you around and bend you over, pulling your thong to one side as I move my cock over your pussy. I don’t enter, only tease. Your wetness covering my cock, it slides easily between your legs. The movements feel amazing - your hand moving under and pressing my cock hard against you, my hand slipping around your body to help you use your toy to press against your clit. The sensations are intense, and your body begins to tremble as you come to orgasm.

Before the sensations leave you, I easily slip my cock inside and begin to thrust. It doesn’t take long before I'm close, so I pull out and we head on to the bed.

You tell me to stay standing and I watch you climb upon the bed and lie on your back, your head hanging over the side of the mattress with my throbbing cock directly in front of your face. You reach your hands towards my thighs and pull me close. Grabbing my cock with both hands, you begin to jack me off as your mouth finds my balls and begins to suck, your tongue moving over and between them both. I pull back and you take me in your mouth.

With your hand still at the base of my shaft, I lean forward and thrust into your mouth. My hands grab your tits as your free hand digs its fingers into my ass cheek, slick from your wetness, working its way around my asshole, rimming me. Your body is laid out in front of me with your thong still between your knees and stockings that reach your inner thighs.

My hands move over you from your tits down to your pussy. These sensations have brought me to the edge. Your hand moves quickly, jacking me off while your mouth covers the head, sucking and moving your tongue across the tip. I reach down and start jacking myself as I begin to orgasm and pull out at the last second, shooting cum across your tits and over your stomach, my body pulsing with intensity.

With your hand still holding my ass, I lean over the bed, my arms supporting my weight as I slip my cock back into your mouth to clean me up while I catch my breath. Our eyes meet and we both laugh, both of us are exhausted. I hand you a towel before climbing onto the bed. Helping you clean up, we share the feeling of total satisfaction…

After I catch my breath, I walk over and start the water to the jacuzzi. I add some soap to make some bubbles, and as I watch the water, you pour us some wine. After a quick sip, I pull you close and remove your thong and stockings. I want you naked. I tease your wet pussy with my hand, and you slip away, telling me you need to pee first.

I follow you into the bathroom and once you notice me, you spread your legs wide and let me watch. When you reach for the toilet paper, I stop your hand, grab some myself, and reach under you to wipe you myself. Then I lead you to the tub and lower you inside.

I slip in across from you and, for a few minutes, we just sit silently, enjoying the warm water and our wine. Eventually, I turn on the jets and you adjust to have one of the jets shooting water just above your sex. Your phone rings, you look at the caller id, and show me it's your husband. You hold your finger to your mouth to tell me to be quiet, and then answer the phone.

I know it's wrong, but the idea that he called while you're naked with me is too much. I can feel myself getting hard instantly. I try not to listen in, but you tell him you're in your room, in the tub, and are just having a glass of wine before bed. As your foot touches my leg, I take your foot and run it up against my cock to let you know I'm hard, again. I slide my foot forward and try to tease you clit, but you are not interested while on the phone, so you clench and lift yourself up a few inches.

I keep teasing, and you eventually lift yourself by your elbows and get yourself up onto your knees. I am sure you're about to get up and leave. Instead, and to my delight, you turn over and lean over the tub with your bum in the air.

There I am, a little drunk, a little horny, and I am staring at your bum. Slowly and subtly, I get on my knees and inch toward you. I start by blowing kisses on your bum, lower back, and upper thighs. You're still talking as I slowly start licking your bum, all the way up and down your slit. Up and down, up and down, until you finally start opening up. At first, all I care about is your asshole, and I lightly rim you until I can tell you're about to get off the phone.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

I ease off, and you spin around with lust all over your face.

"You asshole!" you say to me.

"No, your asshole," I smirk back. With that, I lift you up out of the tub and carry you to the bed, but instead of throwing you back on it, I sit you down on the edge and roll you over so that your knees are on the floor and your ass is bent over the mattress, and then I dive back in.

This time, I eat your pussy and your ass - going back and forth is driving us both crazy. You are bucking against me while I am squeezing and slapping with my fingers, and you are obviously nearing another O. You finally use all your strength to push me back but instead of laying down, you sit at the edge, grab me by the hair, and pull my face back into your pussy.

You tell me you don't want to stop cumming, and you shove my face hard into your sex. When I enthusiastically oblige, you let go of my hair and lean back. Using my fingers to tease your pussy and asshole, I eat you through at least four orgasms. One fingering your pussy, one fingering your asshole, one giving you the shocker and one just with my tongue.

I don’t know when it was that you sat back up, but at some point, I remember feeling your fingers in my hair and your hips start bucking against me violently. It is hot and steamy, and neither of us have much energy after the long night of passionate fucking already. As you get close to your sixth orgasm just during this session, you are pushing into my mouth more and more, and I am matching your intensity.

I feel you grab my hair and hold me in place, and then you release. I continue to lick and nibble for a few minutes and finally, you pull me up and we kiss. It is deep and passionate and sexy. I am on top of you, and you feel how hard I am, but you are still exhausted and satisfied for the time being. As you lie there in my arms, you start to giggle.

I get up and pour another drink. I am wide-awake and decide to give you some time to rest up while I read. It is a bright night with the city lights, but cool, and so I wrap myself in a robe and sit out on the balcony. Eventually, I hear you moving around, and you meet me on the balcony a few minutes later, wine in hand, wearing my shirt. You come over and sit in my lap. We kiss, cuddle, and sit together, very content, but both getting very horny.

The pressure of your bum on my lap and the sexiness of you in my shirt has me growing hard again, and you can feel it. You wiggle and tease me for a few minutes while we both pretend nothing is happening and finish our drinks. You stand up, and I assume you are going back inside, but instead you drop to your knees in front of me and open my robe.

Before my foggy mind has time to realize what’s happening, you take all of me into your mouth. As quickly as I was in, you slide me back out and begin to tease me a little. Your tongue swirls the end of my cock, and then you lick me from my balls to my tip and back. You take each of my balls in your mouth, and I am losing my mind. You continually stare up at me and that makes it just that much more intense. Finally, you put my head back in your mouth and your hand starts to slowly jack me off at the same time.

After a few minutes, I push you back, stand up, and tell you to wait right there. I walk into the room and walk back out with a blanket. You stand up, assuming I will lay it down, but instead I hang it over the railing to block the view of anyone from down below. You’re not sure what to expect when I hug you from behind. My hands slide into the shirt to pinch at your hard nipples. As I squeeze one, my other hand makes its way down to your panties, except you’re not wearing any. With that, I lean you forward until your arms are resting on the railing, and I am immediately inside you.

Your pussy is almost dripping you are so wet, and I think I am harder than I have ever been in my life. I know I am not going to last long, but we are going very, very slowly, trying not to attract any attention. We start speeding up and quickly decide to take this inside before we get arrested.

We barely make it through the door before I have you on your knees on the floor, and I am behind you, fucking you hard and fast. Your back is perfectly arched, and I am holding your hips while I slam into you, squeezing, leaving bruises I hold on so tight. I slap your ass a few times, and then start teasing your asshole with my thumb.

It isn’t long before I feel something tickling my balls, and I soon realize it is your hand. You are playing with your clit and occasionally fondling me at the same time. With that, I know I am going to cum. But before I do, I need to be inside your ass. My cock is soaked with your wetness, and your ass is taking my thumb easily. In one swift motion, I pull out of your ass with my thumb, pull out of your pussy with my cock, and slam myself into you balls deep in one thrust. The tightness and the naughtiness and your hand and toy on my balls are too much.

I ask where you want it, and you tell me you want to swallow it. I pull out and you lie back while I quickly jack myself to climax. You stare at my cock, but wait to wrap your lips around it. Your face is inches from the head of my dick, your mouth is open, and you are still playing with your clit. I can tell you are close, and watching you puts me over the edge. I tell you I am gong to cum, and you open your mouth even wider and start sucking while I finish jacking myself off. It literally feels like you are sucking the cum out of me, which you know is my favorite. You swallow every last drop and then roll around as your own orgasm overtakes you.

There we are, lying on the floor, out of breath and covered in sweat. You slowly crawl over to me and I wrap my arms around you. We kiss, slowly and sweetly, and then immediately start to laugh. This has been a good night, but I need another quick dip in the tub to clean off your scent before I head back to meet up with my wife...

Published 
Written by ProfessorErotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments