Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How it Started - Part 2

"Young Wife Seduced by Co-Workers"

18
5 Comments 5
13.3k Views 13.3k
915 words 915 words

It had been a few weeks since my wife’s first experience with another man turned into a disappointment for her. While she had been ready to suck his dick and possibly fuck him, he could not follow through. Although she was dejected she was determined to make something happen.

She had become friends with a girl at work named Susan, who had also recently moved to DC. Susan was a hot single girl with big natural boobs. One day Susan asked my wife if she wanted to hang out on Friday night. My wife quickly accepted and they decided they would go bar-hopping in DC and see how many guys they could get to buy them drinks.

At the third bar they ran into a guy from work named Matt. What my wife did not know was that Susan had been fucking Matt for a few weeks. After flirting with Matt at the bar, they decided to get a table together. As my wife describes it, they found a large booth in a dark corner and Matt sat between them. They were all well past being tipsy, so any inhibitions were out the window.

Shortly after they ordered food, my wife felt a hand on her leg. She let out a soft moan, which Susan heard and smiled at her. It was becoming clear to my wife that this was a setup…and she was okay with it. Before too long Matt’s hand was rubbing her pussy and my wife reciprocated by rubbing his cock. Meanwhile, Susan was watching the whole thing and playing with herself. My wife managed to orgasm from the excitement. Embarrassed, she excused herself to the restroom to cleanup. When she returned to the table, Matt had paid the check and asked if they wanted to go back to his place to “watch some television.” Although she was nervous, my wife was more than ready at this point.

It was a twenty minute Metro ride to Matt’s apartment, so they had plenty of time to talk. Susan owned up to the setup and said that they had both wanted to fuck my wife for weeks. My wife admitted to masturbating at work thinking about Susan’s tits. But now Matt was in the equation, so she asked to see his dick. He was happy to oblige and pulled his dick out of his pants. She was surprised to see a thick eight inch cock with a large head (when she told me the story her words were, “much bigger and prettier that yours).”

Once they arrived they did not waste much time. The two girls wanted some time to themselves, so they stripped and got on the bed while Matt watched.

Dina__Fleur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dina__Fleur

When Susan tits popped out of her bra my wife could hardly contain herself and began sucking her large nipples. Meanwhile, Susan’s finger found my wife’s clit. Slowly my wife began to slide down toward Susan’s pussy…kissing her tits and stomach. Susan was soaked in her own juices and my wife was in heaven. To this day she says it is the best thing she ever tasted. She quickly found Susan’s clit and sucked it until she squirted all over the bed.

My wife had hardly noticed that Matt was now between her legs and licking from her ass to her pussy. She had never let me lick her ass, but she was loving the rim job and quickly came. At this point, Matt was eager for a good fucking and lined up behind Susan, who was now on top of my wife with her huge tits dangling. My wife was in heaven playing with those huge boobs while Matt fucked Susan doggy-style with his huge dick.

Although my wife wanted to fuck Matt (and eventually she did), she was afraid of how Susan would feel. So she laid there playing with Susan’s tits while watching them fuck. After about 20 minutes, Matt started moaning and moving faster. The both knew he was about to cum and Susan screamed for him to cum inside of her.

Wanting to see this, my wife moved behind Matt to watch him shoot his cum in her friend. A few seconds after Matt pulled out, cum began oozing from Susan’s pussy. Without even thinking my wife went down on Susan and began eating the creampie, which she had never done before. She said it was just so beautiful that she could not stop herself.

As she was just about to swallow the cum, Matt pulled her close and began to kiss her while sucking his own cum from her mouth. My wife would later tell me that this was the hottest she has ever been and part of her fell in love with Matt at that moment.

It was late, so they all showered and went to sleep. My wife woke up early the next morning to come home and Matt walked her to the Metro. In the elevator they spoke candidly about what happened. My wife asked to see his dick again, so Matt pulled it out. She got on her knees and sucked it for about ten floors. As they got close to the Metro stop, my wife started to walk away, but suddenly went back to Matt and whispered in his ear that next time he could eat his cum straight from her pussy.

So began the "hotwife" era of our marriage.

Published 
Written by tsb1966
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments