Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Humiliating Oscar

"Irene has a sexual awakening, and discovers something about her husband"

35
13 Comments 13
17.7k Views 17.7k
7.0k words 7.0k words
Humiliating Oscar

It was unlike me really. Usually I would be at home cooking and cleaning, looking after the house, doing my duty. But my old friend Maria had called me and asked me to join her at a local restaurant. They were celebrating Maria’s fortieth birthday. Six months earlier I had celebrated my own fortieth, so I knew that she would need some support.

So there I was, surrounded by people, some new to me, some friends I hadn’t seen since school; and I had a little more wine than I would normally have. And then someone asked about Oscar. My husband, Oscar.

“Oscar? Poof. What is there to say about Oscar?”

“What’s he like?” asked a voice.

“He’s… he’s just Oscar. He’s not changed much since school. A little less hair, a little bit bigger around here,” I patted my tummy.

“Yes,” said the voice, “But Irene! What’s he like ?” Then I saw that the man who’d asked the question was making suggestive thrusting movements.

Well, normally, I wouldn’t answer such a question; but I really was quite drunk. And suddenly this stuff started coming up; stuff I’d suppressed about Oscar for twenty years.

I held up my hand and wiggled my little finger, “My little Oscar?” I said. Everyone laughed. They knew what I was saying. “Well, people who know us think there are two miracles in our lives… our daughters!” Everyone laughed again. But I started thinking. Did I really love Oscar? He had been the only man I had ever know; I was a good girl, never went to bed with anyone before I was married. Oscar’s little cock was the only sex I had ever experienced. If we had sex once a month that was plenty for me; I really couldn’t be bothered with all his puffing and blowing. Oral sex was taboo as far as I was concerned. The last thing I wanted in my mouth was his grubby little cock, and he certainly wasn’t going any where near me down there.

But, later that evening I looked at myself in the mirror. It was quite late and I was getting ready for bed--Oscar was snoring as usual--and I stood there in my nightdress, in the bathroom. “I have kept myself in pretty good shape for forty.” I thought to myself. “I have better legs than Maria--and a tighter tummy.” If I hadn’t been drunk, I wouldn’t have done it. I pulled my nightdress over my head and stood there naked. I cradled my breasts and watched myself do it. “These really aren’t too saggy for forty.” I thought. “I really am in good shape.”

My hand slid down across my stomach and brushed my pubic hair. One finger slid along my slit as I watch myself in the mirror. “Oscar.” I thought. “Is he the only man that will ever have me?” I hadn’t masturbated since I was sixteen and then the feelings had scared me so much, I never did it again. But right then and there, in front of the mirror, I found my clitoris with the tip of my finger. I gave it a rub and it felt good. It felt really good. I pressed harder and almost made myself gasp; and I saw myself getting turned on in the mirror. I grasped my breast a little harder, and my fingers brushed my nipple. That felt good, so I pinched my nipple. That felt even better. In a drunken haze I pinched and twisted my nipple and rubbed my clit, until the room started spinning. God I felt horny. I had never felt horny like this before! I sat down on the edge of the bath and opened my legs. I wanted something inside me. I tried a finger, but it was too much like Oscar’s little cock. I looked around, as I rubbed my clit and saw a hair brush. Perfect. I rubbed the handle of the brush against my clit then up and down along my lips. I did gasp as I pushed the handle into my pussy. Oh God it felt good.

Rubbing my clit with one hand I fucked myself with the hairbrush handle, and I started getting lightheaded. Oh my God. Was this what people talked about? Was this what sex could be like? My hands were like a blur and it was only a matter of time before the world exploded in light and I experienced my very first orgasm! at forty! I squealed, I couldn’t help myself. I just sat there, legs apart with the hairbrush sticking out of me.

And that’s how I looked when Oscar came into the bathroom.

“What the fuck?” he said.

“Can’t I get any privacy in my own house?” I demanded.

He just stood there, looking at me.

“Get out!” I screeched.

And he turned on his heel and left. I slipped the hairbrush out of myself and pulled my nightgown back on; then turned out the light and went into the bedroom. The lights were off, and Oscar was lying still, but quite awake.

I got into bed and felt Oscar’s hand reach for mine.

“No.” I said firmly, “Not tonight.”

...ooOoo…

The next morning I woke to feel Oscar’s erection poking into my back. Far from sexy, it was just annoying. I got up, put on my silk dressing gown and went into the kitchen to make some coffee. I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking my coffee when Oscar came in looking sheepish. “Hello my love,” he said.

I nodded back at him without looking up. He walked up to me and kissed the top of my head, then got himself a cup of coffee. “You have a lot to do today,” I told him. “The garden is in a mess. There’s lots of weeding to do and the grass needs cutting. And you’ve been promising to clean out the garage for months.”

“Yes, my love. I’ll get dressed in a minute and get going,” he paused. “Do you have any plans today?”

“I am meeting Maria again this morning and I have an appointment with the hairdresser this afternoon.”

He nodded. He knew that our workload was uneven, but he wasn’t going to say anything. I waited until he was out in the garden before I showered. And I locked the bathroom door this time. When the steaming hot water was cascading over my body I started soaping myself. I closed my eyes as I worked the soap into my breasts; I couldn’t resist pinching at my nipples and it gave me a little thrill. Then my fingers worked down across my belly and found my hard little bud. I pressed against it as I had the night before and went weak at the knees.

Suddenly, I had an image of my hairdresser in my head. I was having my hair washed and he had just rinsed it. Then he was massaging my breasts. Oh my God! Where had this idea come from? I imagined my beautiful hairdresser kneeling in front of me, parting my legs and pressing his face against my sex. My imagination was playing beautiful games with me; I rubbed my clit hard and bit my lip as the water crashed down. What would sex be like with Rodrigo? He was so young and handsome and muscular. Watching his bare arms as he washed women’s hair. I had never realised what a turn on that was.

I slipped two fingers inside myself and closed my eyes, imagining Rodrigo’s fingers, his tongue, his cock. My knees buckled as I came and I sat down in the shower. My God! How was I ever going to be able to look at him when I had my hair done that afternoon?

...ooOoo…

I put on a tight floral dress that showed off the curves I am so proud of; with my hair down, and some dark eye liner and blood red lipstick, I was ready to go meet Maria.

We had both had plenty to drink the night before, but Maria was not feeling at all well. When I met her at the cafe she was sitting outside, wearing sunglasses and drinking her second cup of black coffee.

“Hello my dear. Feeling a little hungover this morning?”

“Oh God yes. I had way too much to drink.”

“So did I,” I replied, “But clearly not as much as you.”

Maria smiled. “You were funny though.”

“I was?”

She nodded, “Yes. When you were talking about Oscar. Poor Oscar.” She held out her little finger and wiggled it as I had done, “Poor little Oscar.”

I smiled. “Well… He’s never been great in bed.”

Maria smiled back. “We just need to get you a lover.” She bit the tip of her tongue, eyes twinkling. I nearly fell off my chair.

“What? No!” I said, though a vision of Rodrigo flashed across my mind.

“Why not? You deserve to be happy. And if Oscar is not up to it… Perhaps you need someone younger, more handsome… Bigger!” And she held up her forearm next to her little finger.

I had to laugh. I had always loved Maria. She had always been a good friend. But being unfaithful to my husband; I’d never thought about it and here was someone I trusted, talking about it like it was the most natural thing in the world.

“If you had to have sex with someone other than Oscar, who would it be?” she asked, “Hypothetically.”

I blushed. I knew the answer I’d give, but I couldn’t bring myself to say it. Not even to Maria. Saying it would make it real. I put my hand over my mouth.

“Irene.” said Maria, “There is someone! You have thought of someone, haven't you?”

I shook my head, but she knew I was lying. I tried taking a sip of my coffee, but my hand was shaking. I spluttered, and wiped coffee from my chin.

“You’re shaking!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” I replied.

Maria leaned forward and whispered, “Oscar need never know.”

“I couldn’t!”

“So there is someone.” Maria grinned. “Do I need to guess?”

“Maria, I couldn’t! I love my husband.”

“I know you do dear,” said Maria, “But, he doesn’t satisfy you. Does he?”

I thought about the hairbrush. I thought about Rodrigo. I couldn’t look Maria in the eye, because I knew she was right. Oscar would never satisfy me.

“An affair might save your marriage.” she said.

I looked at her quizzically. “How?”

“Well, if you felt satisfied sexually and you feel like Oscar is a good father to your daughters, you have the best of both worlds. Don’t you?”

I shrugged.

“You wouldn’t have to leave Oscar, would you?”

It dawned on me. “You’ve done this, haven’t you? You’ve had affairs!”

Maria smiled at me, and nodded.

“And does your husband know?”

She shook her head. “Never.”

“You sneaky bitch!”

“Guilty!” replied Maria, holding her hands up. “Guilty, but very, very happy, my dear. And you could be too." That image of Rodrigo flashed through my mind again, kneeling in front of me at the hairdresser.

...ooOoo…

My heart was hammering in my chest as I opened the door to the salon that afternoon. I had to wait a few minutes before Rodrigo was ready for me, and so I sat gazing at him over the top of a magazine for ten minutes. He was wearing tight black trousers and boots with a cuban heel. His black shirt was unbuttoned to his navel and his sleeves rolled high to show off his muscles. When he bent down for something I could see the beautiful curve of his ass. There was not a gram of fat on the man. He was all muscle. His hair was long and jet black to his shoulders, and every so often he’d toss his head to throw back his hair. That gave me goose bumps. Eventually, I was called over to have my hair washed. I was at the sink at the back of the shop. One of the assistants put the towel round my shoulders and leaned me back at the sink. Then Rodrigo came over and looked down at me, smiling.

“Hello, my sweet.” he said. “Long time no see!”

My heart was in my throat. “Hi.” It was all I could manage.

“What would you like today?”

“A wash and trim, please.”

He nodded as he made sure the water was the right temperature, then ran it through my hair. I could feel his hands through my hair as he made sure it was all wet. Then he smiled down at me as he put shampoo in his hands and said, “So, what’s new in your life?”

It was like he had X-ray vision. I felt like I didn’t need to answer. I felt like he already knew what was in my heart. That I had had visions of him. I closed my eyes and felt his hip against my shoulder as he massaged the shampoo into my hair. Then his hip brushed my breast as he made sure that my hair was covered in shampoo. I almost groaned and I remembered my hairbrush. What would he be like? What would his cock be like? Maria said I should find out. Maria. Should I trust her? Would it save my marriage with Oscar if I had an affair?

“Well,” said Rodrigo, “You’re thinking hard about something, or is it, someone?”

My eyes flashed. He really could read my mind.

“Oh!” He said, “It’s someone.”

My cheeks started burning.

“Someone new.” he said and something in my eyes told him yes. I glanced over at his hip, where it had brushed against me, and--good grief--was that a bulge in his trousers? If it was, it was different, bigger, than anything Oscar had for me. Oscar who always was trying to persuade me to take his cock in my mouth. Yuck! The very idea just made my stomach turn.

Well, it suddenly made me very hot when my vision was Rodrigo’s cock. I imagined kneeling in front of him, unzipping these trousers and holding his glorious cock in my hands. I imagined kissing it, licking it, feeling it throb in my hands. My pussy! What was happening to me? My pussy was throbbing; I felt a wet patch forming in the crotch of my panties as Rodrigo looked down at me. My nipples; they were hardening, forming little nubs, clearly visible through my dress.

Eventually I nodded, and whispered, “Someone new.”

Rodrigo leaned forward and whispered, “Lucky man!”

I bit my lip and tried to smile back, trembling. He must know. He must see what he’s doing to me. He leaned forward to rinse the shampoo from my hair and I felt the bulge in his trousers brush against my breast. My heart skipped a beat, and my pussy was throbbing. Oh my God!

The conditioner felt amazing as he worked it into my hair, and the bulge in his trousers seemed even bigger now. The salon seemed quiet, with only one other person at the other end of the room. It felt like Rodrigo and I were the only people in the world.

He whispered, “When do you see him again?”

How do I answer that? He’s right here, right in front of me, and turning me into a jibbering wreck! I bit my tongue again and tried to smile up at him, as he worked the conditioner.

Then he started to rinse the conditioner; the hot water felt so good. Feeling his body against mine as his hands went through my hair. Then for an instant he dropped the spray head and water went everywhere! My dress was soaking wet, all down my front. Rodrigo grabbed the spray head and turned off the tap, but it was too late.

“Oh!” he said. “I am so terribly sorry!” he grabbed me a towel and tried to dry me off. The black lace of my bra was clearly visible through the wet fabric of my dress and he seemed to be fixated on my breasts. He couldn’t take his eyes off them.

“There’s a room in the back, and a dryer. I can give you a dressing gown to wear while I get your dress dried. I am so sorry. I can’t apologise enough!”

He took me by the hand and lead me into a private room at the back of the salon. There was a screen back there and he showed me how I could stand behind the screen while I took off my dress and put on the dressing gown.

But nothing was going my way; or was it everything? “The zip is stuck.” I said. “I need some help.” In a flash he was kneeling behind me, still apologetic and pulling at the zip. It only took him a moment to force the zip down. And the world stood still. Time stopped; all I could feel was the beating of my heart. Then I shrugged the dress from my shoulders; Rodrigo could see me, standing there in just my bra and my panties and I could feel his breath in the small of my back.

My heart was hammering in my chest. Visions flashing through my mind, and Maria’s words, “It will save your marriage.” I could see her holding up her forearm. I could see my hairbrush. In a moment, it was done. I turned around and ran my fingers through Rodrigo’s hair as I stood there in my underwear. He was kneeling there, looking up at me, with a broad grin on his face.

He leaned forward until his nose brushed against my panties. I groaned. The only thing hiding us was the screen. Anyone could walk into the room. Anyone! But I felt so hot; my pussy was throbbing, my nipples like they would burst from my bra and my heart was racing. His hands were on my thighs; his fingertips slowly sliding upwards towards my hips. Then he found the waistband of my panties and slowly pulled them down. I gasped. Was this what it felt like to be unfaithful to my husband? It didn’t feel sinful, it felt… wonderful.

Then I felt Rodrigo’s hot breath on my pussy, his nose brushing my pubic hair. Sweet Jesus! Was that his tongue? His tongue against my clitoris, flicking, licking, teasing. My knees were going weak. Then his tongue licked the length of my labia, and still I felt his breath on me. My hands were buried in his hair, pulling him towards me. Suddenly, I felt his tongue enter me. Even his tongue was as big as Oscar’s cock. I squealed and tried to bite my tongue so I didn’t make too much noise. He was stabbing me with his tongue, fucking me with his tongue, over and over. My world was spinning, I was lightheaded: visions of Maria’s forearm; my hairbrush; Rodrigo’s muscular arms and his cock… the outline of his cock through those tight trousers.

Boom! My orgasm hit me like a train. Like a bomb exploding inside me, lighting up every part of my being. My knees gave way and I crumpled to the floor, and into Rodrigo’s arms. He held me close and kissed my face as I slowly came round. Before yesterday I had never experienced an orgasm and now, here I was, crumpled in the arms of a stranger who had the sweet taste of my pussy in his mouth! What had happened to me?

Rodrigo leaned forward and kissed me. So soft, so tender. It couldn’t have been more different from Oscar; fumbling, unshaven Oscar. His tongue in my mouth felt wonderful, such a sweet invasion; exploring, dancing with my tongue. I was in heaven. With one hand I reached behind his head and held his mouth against mine. My other hand grabbed his thigh, feeling the tight muscles of his leg. Then my hand crept higher and my heart beat faster until I felt my hand grasp Rodrigo’s cock through his trousers.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

It was huge! And thick and throbbing! I was like a bitch in heat. I wanted him like I had never ever wanted another man. I pushed him back so that he lay on the floor, then I fumbled with his zip, and slipped my hand inside his trousers. My God he was big. I teased out Rodrigo’s cock and slid my hand up and down his massive length.

Over and over again, I kissed his cock, then licked right along the shaft. I had never done this for Oscar! Never! But, with Rodrigo, it felt natural, it felt right. I opened my lips and took the head of his cock into my mouth, my tongue exploring him, teasing him. Kneeling beside him, I had one hand on his shaft, stroking him as I sucked him; my other hand went to his balls--and they were shaved! How delicious it would be to take his smooth balls into my mouth.

I knelt up and reached behind myself, unclipping my bra. Looking down at Rodrigo, I smiled and stood astride him, then I crouched down, and guided his cock to my pussy; slowly, slowly I dropped onto him, impaling myself on his beautiful throbbing cock. “Oh Oscar, I thought. This is what it is supposed to be like.”

He was huge. I never felt so full, so stretched. My pussy tight around his massive cock. I slowly rose up and dropped down on him, over and over. He reached up and grabbed my breasts, holding them in his hands and he told me how beautiful I was. I closed my eyes and threw back my head. Reached back and felt for his cock, felt it sliding in and out of my aching cunt. I reached further and cupped his balls in my hands. They were so big, so beautiful and smooth; I gave them a squeeze and heard Rodrigo groan.

I bounced on his cock, faster and faster, and it seemed like he could fuck me forever. Then he lifted me off his beautiful cock and had me kneel down on all fours. Then I felt his cock at my pussy again, and his hands on my hips. Oh my God! I never let Oscar fuck me like a bitch, but when Rodrigo did it I felt amazing. He rammed his huge cock deep inside me, pulling me onto his shaft as I knelt there. It felt so good, almost like I orgasmed with each thrust, over and over and over again.

“Oh Irene,” he whispered. “You’re going to make me cum.”

I realised then, that he wasn’t using a condom. “Oh God,” I hissed. “Pull out. Don’t cum inside me. You don’t have a condom, and I don’t have protection!”

He pulled out his cock and I felt so empty. “Irene,” he said, “Turn around… Look at me.”

I turned around and saw him stroking his own cock, so big so hot, glistening with my juices. I couldn’t take my eyes off it as he knelt there. I moved closer and closer until I was just inches from his cock and he exploded! Huge jets of cum spat from his cock, much more than the dribble from Oscar, and it went all over my face. I was covered in his cum and it felt so good; made me feel so sexy, so hot.

I licked my lips and tasted Rodrigo’s cum and thought to myself, “Will this save my marriage Maria? Will it?”

...ooOoo...

Rodrigo offered me a towel and I wiped my face clean, but my mascara and eyeliner got wiped all over my face. I was a mess and my hair was still wet. I put my bra back on and pulled up my panties. There was a dressing gown hanging up next to the screen and I put that on too. Meanwhile Rodrigo got dressed and took my dress to the dryer.

He came back to me, smiling and put his arms around me. “You will have to wait here for a while, my sweet, while your dress dries. I can cut your hair while you wait if you like.”

Rather than taking me out into the salon, he sat me in front of a mirror in the back room and cut my hair. I could hear the dryer behind me, and felt Rodrigo’s leg press against me every so often as he cut my hair. He did a beautiful job and I was very pleased with how it looked when he finished drying it too. Then he applied some cold cream and removed my make-up before re-applying it. I looked beautiful and ten years younger when he had finished with my make-up. I was glowing.

When my dress was dry I went behind the screen and pulled it back on. I needed Rodrigo to do up the zip for me, and he kissed my shoulder as he pulled up the zip. I melted into his arms, my head back on his shoulder as he kissed me.

“Thank you,” I whispered.

“No,” he replied, “Thank you.”

“I need to go now.” I said, “My husband will wonder where I have been.”

“If I was him, I would be very jealous.” said Rodrigo.

I smiled, turned and kissed him lightly on the lips. He pressed a piece of paper into my hand. “Call me, my sweet. Don’t make me wait.”

...ooOoo…

It was a short walk home, and my heart pounded all the way. Would Oscar be able to tell that I had been unfaithful, that I just hand mind blowing sex with my hairdresser? That I had never felt so full or so satisfied in my life? I felt like I had a sign above my head saying “Slut.” Everyone who passed me looked at me differently.

Just as I got home, my friend Yolanda arrived. We kissed cheek to cheek and I invited her inside for a cup of coffee. We had only just sat down in the kitchen when Oscar came in, covered in dust and dirt having spent the day in the garden and garage. He came over to give me a kiss, but I held him off, “You’re filthy, and I have only just had my hair done.” I said, keeping him at arm’s length. I was concerned he’d be able to smell Rodrigo’s cum on my face.

“Aw, my angel,” said Oscar. “Not one little kiss?”

“Not until you have showered.” I said. “Where are the girls?”

“They’re both out until late tonight. At the movies with friends. So it is just us for dinner tonight.”

I turned to Yolanda, “Do you want to stay?”

“That would be lovely, thank you.”

“Go, Oscar. Get yourself clean. We don’t want you in the kitchen like this!”

So off he went and I could settle into a nice conversation with Yolanda.

She whispered, “I spoke to Maria earlier.”

“Oh yes?”

“She said you were having an affair!”

“She said what?”

“That you’re having an affair!”

I was dumbstruck. There was a long pause.

“Well,” said Yolanda, “You’re not denying it!”

I started to blush; I bit my tongue.

“Irene, I didn’t believe it. Of all people, I never thought you’d be the one to have an affair. You seem so happy with Oscar. He seems so nice; and a wonderful father to your girls.”

“I don’t understand.” I replied. “When I left Maria, I was still faithful to Oscar, but now… Well…”

“Tell me!”

“Well, I just had sex with my hairdresser.”

“Rodrigo?”

I nodded.

“I should be so lucky!” said Yolanda. “He always looked so handsome, so muscular. Mmmmm… dreamy.”

“I have never been unfaithful before. I don’t know how I feel. The sex was so good!”

“Is he, is he better than Oscar?”

I nodded.

“Much better?”

I nodded again. “I have never felt anything like it before. Yolanda, Oscar never made me orgasm. Never!”

“And is he big?”

“Rodrigo?”

She nodded.

“Oh God yes. He’s enormous.”

“But.” Yolanda looked puzzled. “I thought.”

“What?”

“I thought your Oscar was, you know, big.”

“Oscar?” I replied. “Oscar? No!”

“But the rumour was that Oscar had such a big cock, he kept you very satisfied.”

I shrugged my shoulders, “I have no idea how such rumours start.”

“I don’t believe you.” said Yolanda.

“You’re just pretending. Maybe so other women don’t go after your husband.”

“I am telling you, Oscar’s cock is tiny. When it is fully erect, it is four and a half inches at most!”

“Liar.”

I was indignant. Yolanda calling me a liar over such a thing, in my own house. I was also still high and light headed after getting such a good fucking at the salon. I stood up. “Come with me.” I said and took Yolanda’s hand. We marched into the bathroom and I yanked back the shower curtain.

“Irene!” squealed Oscar. “What are you doing?” He cupped his hand over his penis, trying to hide his nakedness. Yolanda stood there with her arms folded, and I turned off the water.

“Shut up.” I said. I grabbed Oscar’s wrist and pulled his hand away from his crotch, revealing his small shriveled prick.

“What are you doing?” he shouted.

“There,” I said to Yolanda. “See?”

She shrugged. “But it’s limp.”

“So?”

“So all cocks are small when they’re limp. Who knows how big it is when it is hard.”

“Be my guest,” I said. “But you’ll be disappointed.”

Yolanda stepped forward and examined Oscar’s cock. She reached out her hand and cradled his tiny balls, then gave them a squeeze. With her other hand she encircled his penis with one finger and thumb and gave it a little stroke. His cock twitched. She stroked it again.

“Wha… wha… what is going on?” Oscar asked.

“Hush.” I said.

Yolanda stroked his cock again and it grew just a little. She raked at his thigh, and squeezed his hairy balls, then stroked again. Little by little, Oscar’s cock grew. “Do you mind if I?” she inquired.

“Be my guest.” I said.

She opened her mouth and engulfed the whole of Oscar’s little cock in her mouth, her nose pressed against his stomach. He groaned and Yolanda rocked back and forth, her lips sliding up and down his shaft. She left a ring of lipstick at the base of his cock. Oscar groaned. A minute later Yolanda freed his cock from her mouth and continued stroking it. It was about four inches long. He closed his eyes, grunted again and spat just a little cum from his cock. It hit Yolanda on the cheek.

“Oh good grief, Oscar. Can’t you control yourself?” I turned to Yolanda, “See?” I said. “Four inches. Nothing more.” I passed Yolanda a tissue and she wiped her face clean. Oscar hid his shriveling little cock behind his hands.

"I assume that Rodrigo was bigger than that."

"Much, much bigger." I replied.

"Who is Rodrigo?"

Yolanda laughed, "Your wife's lover. And his cock is as big as a horse's."

"Irene, tell me she's joking. Tell me it's a lie?"

I looked at him, standing there naked and wet and shook my head. "I can't tell you that. Because it is true."

Oscar's eyes widened. "You slept with him?"

Yolanda laughed, "No, they didn't sleep. She fucked him."

I bit my lip. I couldn't contradict her, and Oscar knew it.

"She feels satisfied for the first time ever. Because Rodrigo is a real man. With a cock that's bigger than my thumb! Much bigger."

Oscar just stood there. He had no idea what to say. "Do you think you could become a real man, Oscar?" she asked.

"I'd do anything for my Irene."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

Yolanda turned to me. "You had your fun with Rodrigo, let me have mine with little Oscar."

I was in a daze. I had just watched my best friend suck my husband's cock, and then tell him that I had sex with Rodrigo. My heart was pounding in my chest. What was I supposed to say? I closed my eyes and nodded.

Yolanda said, "Come," and took Oscar by the hand, leading him into our bedroom. "It will be a while," she continued, "before your little prick is ready for anything more. In the meantime..." She sat on the edge of the bed, and hitched up her skirt, then pulled down her white satin knickers. She looked at Oscar, "You can do something useful. Kneel!"

And he did. My husband knelt down between Yolanda's legs; she grabbed him by the hair and pressed his face to her crotch. Then she started to moan as my dear sweet Oscar was forced to lick Yolanda's pussy. He pushed his tongue deep inside her and pressed his nose against her clitoris so she squealed with delight, throwing back her head, but keeping a firm hold of Oscar's hair, urging him on.

"That's it, little man. Your tongue is as big as your cock, so lick me with it, while your wife watches."

And on it went, her goading him and teasing him about his cock as she got off on his tongue. I had never let him do such a thing to me, but watching him now with Yolanda turned me on. My own pussy started throbbing as I watched. Oh God! What was I becoming?

Yolanda started massaging her breasts through her blouse, then she unbuttoned it and pulled down the cups of her bra so she could pinch her nipples. She wrapped her legs around Oscar's head and he kept on licking and fucking her pussy with his tongue. Suddenly I realised that I was holding my own breast, kneading them through my blouse as I watched. What was he doing to me? What was happening?

She looked at me and whispered, "He is a bad boy, and needs punishing. Punish him for me. Punish him!"

What did she mean? What was going on? She gestures to my dressing table and I saw the hairbrush sitting there. I grabbed it and knelt next to Oscar. I raised the hairbrush up and then, thwack! I hit him squarely on the ass, hard enough that he yelped. But Yolanda shouted, "Not like that!"

“Not like that?” I thought. What the hell does she mean?

“Do I have to spell it out?” said Yolanda between gasps; Oscar was licking her pussy for all he was worth.

“I think so,” I whispered.

She bit on her lip as Oscar rammed his tongue into her cunt, then growled, “Spit on the handle, get it nice and wet…”

Oh God.

“Then shove it up his ass.”

How did I know that’s what she was going to say? I couldn’t do it. It was just too much. I dropped the hairbrush and ran from the room. Sitting on the sofa in the living room I could still hear Yolanda moaning as Oscar licked at her pussy. And the tears started flowing.

“Oh fuck!” I heard her squeal “Don’t stop you dirty little man. Don’t fucking stop.”

What was going on? What had happened to my life? Just that morning I had been a loving, faithful wife and now, just hours later, I had fucked my hairdresser and my wonderful, loving husband was licking the cunt of my best friend. And the worst part was that I really didn’t know how I felt about it. I was kind of turned on by watching Yolanda suck Oscar’s cock; and I was certainly turned on by fucking Rodrigo. God, Rodrigo, what a man, what a cock! There it was again; I was acting like a sex starved teenage girl. But I was a respectable middle-aged married woman.

“Yes!” screamed Yolanda. “Yes. Oh fuck Yes.”

Then there was silence from the bedroom. Maybe it was over. Maybe Yolanda had had her fill. I just sat there, my head in my hands, not knowing what to do or to say.

“Well,” In walked Yolanda, as if nothing had happened. “That was nice!” She was still adjusting her knickers and straightening her skirt. “Better be off though. Husband’s due home soon, and I want to be there to greet him.”

“Bye.”

“Oh lighten up, Irene! It’s only sex.”

I tried to smile to her as she opened the front door, but only managed a nod.

Oscar must have heard the door closing, as moments later he came into the living room, wrapped in his towel.

“Um,” he said, “What’s going on?”

“I… I… I don’t know.”

“Oh.” he replied, “And what she said about that man, Rodrigo? Is it true?”

I couldn’t deny it. “Yes, it’s true.”

“Oh.” I had never heard him so deflated, so disappointed.

“Is it over between us?” he asked.

“No,” I replied. “No, no, no. I still love you, my dear sweet man. I still love you if you’ll have me. If you’ll have your slut of a wife.”

Oscar knelt in front of me and held me in his arms, “Hush, my love” he whispered, “Hush. You will always be mine, no matter what happens. No matter what.” He kissed my lips and I opened my mouth to him. His tongue flicked inside my mouth and mine met his. He kissed my lips, my chin, my neck and I closed my eyes. He kissed my collarbone and my chest and I moaned.

I felt him unbutton my dress and kiss further down, between my breasts. Here we were in the living room, and my husband was trying to make love with me, his slut of a wife. Who was I to stop him. He held my breasts in his hands and I groaned. Then I felt his hands at my ankles, as he kissed my knee. I felt his tongue licking at my inner thigh, and I threw back my head. He pushed my skirt up, he wanted me, and I wanted him. I wanted to show him I still loved him.

I pulled my skirt up myself and he kissed at my thigh, moving upward towards my slut cunt. Thank God it wasn’t full of Rodrigo’s cum.

Oscar had never done this before. And now suddenly it seemed natural. Natural to let him slide his tongue along my slit, and then deep inside me. It didn't even occur to me that he would still have the taste of Yolanda on him; that he still had her taste on his lips as he kissed me. I just wanted him. Wanted to show my dear husband that I loved him, no matter what. Oscar caressed my ass as he licked at my pussy and sucked on my clitoris. The room started spinning and I started moaning, eyes closed, loving every second. Maybe my Oscar could make me cum, but I had never let him.

And here it was, my orgasm building inside me; the pleasure so intense. I could feel his hot breath, his tongue, his chin. Oscar’s nose nuzzled my clit and suddenly I was over the edge; it felt like I was falling--no flying--as my orgasm hit me. I grabbed Oscar’s hair and held him to me, held him against my slut cunt and cried. Tears ran down my face as, slowly, I came down from my climax.

“Shshsh,” whispered, Oscar. “Everything’s all right, my love.”

“No,” I cried, “Everything’s broken. I have ruined everything. I have been unfaithful to you, behaved like a whore. I am so sorry, my love, so sorry.”

Oscar knelt up and took my chin between thumb and forefinger. He forced me to look into his eyes.

“Irene, my sweet.” he said, “Irene, listen. Let me tell you a secret. Please?”

Oh no. More secrets? Had he been having an affair too? My mind raced. All I could do was nod.

He took a breath, then said, in a whisper, “I love you, my dear sweet wife. I love you with all my heart. But…”

My eyes widened, ‘here it comes,’ I thought.

“But hearing that you had fucked Rodrigo… well… it turned me on, my sweet.”

My mouth dropped open.

“Knowing my dear sweet Irene fucked another man was amazing. Thrilling. So, I don’t mind, my love. I really don’t. In fact, as long as I’m the one you love, as long as we are honest with each other, it wouldn’t bother me if you did it again.”

My stomach was like lead and my heart pounded in my chest. Oscar really did have a secret.

I closed my eyes, trying to take it all in. “I wish,” I said, “I wish I could take it all back. I wish it had never happened.”

Oscar leaned forward and kissed me, then whispered, “And you know what I wish darling? I wish you'll allow let me watch next time.”

Published 
Written by nickitaylor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments