Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I have never strayed

"I made up my mind. This time I’m not letting him go, even if it is only this one time"

12
3 Comments 3
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I was alone at home. My husband decided to take the kids on a camp for the weekend. I had three days to myself.

Out of the blue John phoned. We hadn’t emailed each other in months. I went weak at the knees when he asked me to join him for drinks. I didn’t hesitate to accept.

After I got off the phone my mind was racing. I desperately want to rekindle this relationship. I still love him. I need to go to the next step and fuck his brains out. I want to feel his arms around me. I want to kiss him long and hard. I want him. I want him!

I have never strayed. I wanted to but never did, even with John.

I made up my mind. This time I’m not letting him go, even if it is only this one time. I regretted not going all the way last time we met. Today I will. I felt like a teenager again. It was a sexy and erotic feeling.

It was a warm day and it promised to be a humid night. I decided to wear a skimpy loose dress that would show by rounded breasts to full advantage. I thought about not wearing panties but changed my mind. I wanted to feel the thrill of him sliding them down to my ankles and watch him slip them off me.

We decided to meet at Dallas Marriott City Center on North Pearl Street in the Concierge Lounge.

As I drove to our rendezvous my legs began to tremble in anticipation. I was wet and glad I decided to wear panties.

My mind was racing. What if he only wanted to catch up for a chat? Maybe he has a new partner? What if he is only here for a day and returning home tonight? What if? Fuck it I thought. Whatever!

We were due to meet at seven. I was a bit early. I parked the car in the car park and made my way to the lounge. I found a quiet spot in the corner where the lights were dim. There were very few people in there. The barman spotted me as I walked in and was over as I sat down to take my order. I told him I was waiting for a friend. He pardoned himself and returned to the bar. I couldn’t help noticing his rounded gorgeous ass. I fantasised about holding John’s bum and directing him to my dripping love opening.

I was deep in thought when suddenly a voice whispered close to my ear, “Greetings Princess.”

I lingered for a second as he moved closer to me and nibbled on my ear. I turned around slowly as the blood raced through my body. I knew that I was blushing as I said hello to him. He kissed me on my lips for a few moments moving his lips to my neck before hugging me. I tried to hide my trembles and taking his hand we sat down closely beside each other.

We chatted small talk for awhile as the barman delivered our drinks. I went for a Sauvignon Blanc and he, as a typical Englishman, ordered a scotch whisky. We sip our drinks and kept chatting. I was half listening to what he said as I checked out his gear. He was wearing a dark blue Savile Row suit with a light blue shirt fitted with a white collar. His tie matched his suit perfectly. I instinctively gazed down at his shoes which were of a soft leather and shinning black. For a micro second I noticed the bulge in his crotch and I began to shiver moving around in my seat so as he would not notice. My crossed legs were touching his as we moved closer to each other. I quickly checked around the room and noticed that no one was there. Even the barman wasn’t present.

His beautifully small manicured hand was resting on my knee and he too had noticed that no one was around and slowly moved his hand up my inner thighs, as he kept talking. I opened my legs slightly as he rested his hand so close to my twitching twat. I blurted out, “Can we go somewhere quiet?” looking up at him feeling just a little embarrassed which I think showed.

He smiled and took me by the hand telling me that he had booked a room for the night and gestured that I follow him. At that moment I was his dedicated slave, ready to obey his every command.

As a we travelled up the lift he kissed my neck and placed one hand on my breast and slowly moved his other hand up and down my back touching my ass every so often. My sleek dress followed his hand movements. I was in a state of bliss.

The Sauvignon Blanc had the right affect. I was dancing on air as we entered his suite. We stood facing each other when he kissed me tantalising my tongue with his. We explored each other with our tongues for what seemed an eternity.

He lead me towards the bed which had been prepared for sleep by the house maid earlier.

PR3CIOUS69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PR3CIOUS69

He then softly pushed me so that I fell on the bed as I opened my legs waiting for his next direction. At the same time we both took off our clothing. I deliberately left my panties and bra on. In seconds he was completely nude his finely shaped body hovering over me. The lights were dim but I could clearly see his half erect magnificent tool. I wanted to stroke it but before I could he kissed me again lying on top of me. His tool was fully erect now and I could feel if pulsating on my belly. He kissed me again but this time with more intensity as he undid my bra without any assistance from me. My fully rounded breasts broke loose and I could feel my nipples hardening as he twirled them around with his tongue. One after the other.

By this time my panties were even wetter. I couldn’t care less. My body was aching for him to trust his big cock deep inside me.

He moved down to remove my panties moving his hands slowly over my breasts and down my stomach past my love opening, down my legs to my feet and then up to my panties to slowly take them down. He looked at my shaved twat and lightly touched it with his tongue. I began to instinctively move my hips up and down.

He turned me over face down running his fingers from my thighs up over my bum and up to my neck. He slid them up and down my spine, pressing his knuckles into my hips and both hands up and down my legs. He opened my legs further apart to massages my inner thighs occasionally touching my twat lips. Now and again he would move his finger up and down my quivering frangipani entry spot. I was moaning now.

He indicated for me to turn over on my back. He was in complete control of me. As I turned over I could see his glistening hard cock. It was throbbing and his testies were hard and huge. They contained the love juice that I anticipated would soon enter me. I could feel my clit becoming harder and my vagina opening for the orgasm of a lifetime.

I was now facing him lying on my back. His sandy hair had fallen down his forehead and tips of it were in his eyes. Not noticing he began to massage my breasts twirling his fingers around my pink erect nipples. I was moaning continuously now and he began to breathe very heavily. His big hard cock was pulsating. His pre-cum dribbling down his shaft.

He moved his hands down to my stomach and massaged it softly. He commanded me to sit on his mouth facing the wall holding on to the bed head. He then slipped his tongue into my vagina as far as he could. I looked down. I could see his mouth and his tongue sliding up and down on my clit and being poked into my love hole. I was crying out now in ecstasy. My body was shaking uncontrollably. My hips were in sync with the movement of John’s tongue.

Just as I was about to explode my juice all over his face he turned me over licked me a couple of more times and inserted his throbbing cock in my vagina, slowly at first and then building up momentum. In and out, in and out faster and faster, as both of us screamed out in unison. He was now in a stupor as he thrust in and out of me. I screamed out fuck and he yelled Leigh Ann. We both came together. The orgasm seemed to go on and on. He kept sliding in and out of me even though he had shot a huge load into me. His juice mingled with mine as they ran down my vagina and down my legs. I fell into a heap on my back; but he was not finished with me yet.

He then did the most exotic, erotic, strange sexual act I have ever experienced. He left me lying there and then placed three fingers in to my vagina with the small finger and thumb resting on my stomach. I felt the three of them move slowly into me and then he moved them up and down. faster and faster, harder and harder. He stopped and as he withdrew them. I squirted love liquid at least two yards over the room hitting the wall, He repeated this time and time again and as he stopped each time I blew more and more liquid, whilst experiencing extensive orgasms.

Eventually there was nothing left to blow and I fell back on the bed exhausted and shaking uncontrollably. His cock was still rock hard. As we lay beside each other he caressed me as I lovingly moved my hand slowly up and down on his still hard shaft. I could feel him coming again and I welcomed his cum as it flowed over my breasts in sort sharp bursts.

We lay together snuggled up to each other until we both fell to sleep.

What happened next will stay in my memory forever.....

Published 
Written by McGotta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments