Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Illicit Desires Ch. 09

"Frankie gets an email from Dana"

93
78 Comments 78
17.2k Views 17.2k
5.6k words 5.6k words
As I walked up the Jetway into the main terminal of San Francisco International Airport, I glanced at my watch. It was 2:35. That was Central time. I was now in the Pacific time zone, so it was actually 12:35.

It took me forty-five minutes to retrieve my luggage at the baggage claim and pick up my rental car. After that I had to negotiate the freeway traffic into the city. By the time I pulled up in front of the Claymount Inn it was a quarter to three.

The Claymount Inn was a small four star luxury hotel. It only had sixteen rooms. All of them were suites. My suite was actually two rooms. The front room was a small, but very elegant living room with a love seat, a coffee table, an easy chair and an ottoman, a large writing desk and a of course a thirty-two inch flat screen television set. The bedroom was equally elegant and had a king size bed, an adequate closet and a marble bathroom with both a large bathtub and a shower stall. I was going to be very comfortable.

After I unpacked and stored my luggage, I decided to go for a short walk. A block west of the Claymount I passed a bar and restaurant called the Whitehorse Tavern. A neon sign in the window advertised steaks and chops. It was 5:15 Pacific time, but my stomach was still on Central time. I was hungry. I went inside. After a tossed salad, a small sirloin steak, a baked potato and two bottles of Heineken Beer I felt much better. Revitalized I decided to take a walk.

It was a long walk. By the time I returned to the Claymount it was after nine o'clock. In my room, I watched an hour of television and went to bed.

The next morning I was up at 5:30. My body was still on Central time. After a shower, a shave and a room service breakfast I set up my lap top computer on the desk in the front room and used map quest to get directions to Wrightman Construction. Their office was about two miles west on Geary Boulevard.

At 7:00 I picked up my SUV from the valet and left for Wrightman Construction. On the way I stopped at a Starbucks where I bought a large cup of coffee and a copy of the San Francisco Chronicle. At 7:30 I pulled into the parking lot of the Wrightman Construction office. I waited in my car, drinking my coffee and reading the newspaper.

At 7:55 I went inside. A middle aged blond with a pretty face, wearing a low cut blouse that exposed an astonishing amount of her ample cleavage, was seated behind a reception desk. She was drinking a cup of coffee and filing her fingernails with an emery board. When she heard me come in she looked up at me and smiled. "Hi honey, what can I do for you?" She had an accent, probably Texas.

"Hi, I'm Frankie Reese."

She immediately stood up. "Mr. Reese, welcome to Wrightman Construction. I'm Janet. If there's anything you need, just let me know and I'll take care of it for you. You'll be working with Derek Maxwell. He's in his office. He's expecting you. I'll call him."

Janet picked up the telephone on her desk and pushed a button. After a second she said, "Mr. Maxwell, Mr. Reese is here."

A moment later a door opened and a man in his early thirties emerged with his hand extended. "Mr. Reese, welcome to Wrightman Construction. I'm Derek Maxwell."

After that things happened quickly. I was introduced to the rest of the staff, assigned an office, it was next to Derek's office and given an orientation. At noon, Derek and I had lunch with Mark Wrightman. Mark Wrightman is the owner and chief executive officer of Wrightman Construction. We had sandwiches in his office.

Derek and I spent the afternoon in meetings. By the end of the day I had a reasonably good idea of what I was going to be doing for Wrightman Construction.

They had a contract to inspect and renovate fifty-six freeway bridges in the San Francisco Bay area. Six of their construction crews were assigned to this project. They estimated that it would take a crew approximately six weeks to renovate each bridge. They had one year to complete the project and faced stiff penalties if they failed to stay on schedule. Derek and I had the task of inspecting each bridge and determining exactly how much time was going to be required to renovate it. If a crew fell behind we also had to figure out why and determine what was needed to get them back on schedule.

Derek and I spent Saturday and all of the following week visiting the bridges that were currently undergoing renovation. We tried to get to know the six crews that were working on them and observed and assessed the progress each crew was making.

Derek was also a mechanical engineer. We were partners on this project. That was fine with me. He was easy going and bright. I enjoyed working with him.

The work days were long. I fell into a routine. Each morning I had an early room service breakfast and met Derek at the Wrightman Construction office before 7:00. Our work day generally ended at 6:00, so I rarely returned to the hotel before 6:45. I didn't have a kitchen, which meant that if I wanted dinner I was faced with the choice of either room service or the Whitehorse Tavern.

The Sunday morning following my second full week in California, I checked my email while I was eating my room service breakfast. I noticed that I'd received one from Dkendall. As I excitedly opened it, I smiled. Dana hadn't wasted any time changing her name back to Kendall.

After pouring myself a second cup of coffee, I started reading.

Dear Frankie,

How is your new job? I assume they're keeping you busy. I hope you're finding a little time to enjoy San Francisco.

You told me that you were going to be living in a luxury hotel. Is it nice? I would think that living in a hotel, regardless of how nice it was, would eventually get boring, but maybe you're spending so much time at work that it doesn't matter.

I'm as happy as I've been in years. I hadn't realized how miserable I was living with Pete. It feels like the clouds have parted and the sun is once again shining on my life. I'm actually enjoying being at home.

The Wednesday after you left Katie called me. After talking for a little while we decided to have dinner together that night. We met at Murphy's. I had a wonderful time and Katie did too. We spent a lot of time talking about you. She also wanted me to meet Andrea, so as we were leaving she invited me to have dinner with the two of them at your house the following Friday night. I accepted.

It turned out to be a wonderful evening. After dinner we started talking. We talked all night. We never went to bed. Frankie, I am now convinced that Katie loves you. I also think I understand why she was infatuated with Pete and why she did things with him that she refused to do with you. I hope that some day you will give her an opportunity to try to explain it to you.

That night Katie, Andrea and I became friends. I really like them and I believe they like me too. I know you don't like Andrea, but I think circumstances may have caused you to misjudge her. She really is a very nice person. Katie told me that she tried to persuade her to stop seeing Pete. After talking to them all night, I believe her. If you eventually meet Andrea, I hope you will give her a second chance.

Anyway, after staying up all night, we had breakfast together Saturday morning. After breakfast they invited me to join them for dinner at Brady's Tuesday evening. I accepted. Frankie, I hope you understand. It's been years since I was able to go out with other women.

Tuesday night the three of us had a nice dinner at Brady's. After dinner we stayed for the dancing. It was fun. We each danced with several different men and then it just sort of happened. All three of us found guys we liked and we danced with them for several songs. When we sat back down at our table to take a break all three of the men joined us.

Andrea was with a guy named Bill, Katie's guy was named Andy and the guy I was with was Nate. He was a very handsome middle aged stockbroker.

After we'd been sitting together for a few minutes Katie and Andrea got up to go to the ladies room. They asked me to join them

As soon as we were inside the restroom Andrea opened her purse and took out four condoms. She handed two of them to Katie. When she tried to hand the other two to me I told her that I wouldn't need them. Both Katie and Andrea insisted that I take them. They pointed out that having them in my purse wouldn't hurt and if I did end up going out to the parking lot with Nate it was essential for me to use them.

Andrea is a back seat bunny. Katie is too. Yes she still is. Your wife loves you, but she enjoys sex in all of its variations. She loves romantic sex with you, but she also craves dirty, nasty sex. I understand. I have the same need. That's why I married Pete. The problem with Pete was that there was never any romance. He was incapable of romance. It was always just dirty, nasty sex and never anything more than that.

When we returned to the table the mood changed. Katie and Andrea started hanging all over their guys. Katie actually sat on Andy's lap. They played a slow song. Andrea told Bill that she wanted to dance.

Katie stood up, told Andy that she wanted to dance too and pulled him to his feet. As they were following Andrea and Bill out on to the dance floor, Nate asked me to dance. Of course I said yes. Frankie, I had to do it, no I wanted to do it. I was having as much fun as I'd had in years.

As soon as we started dancing, Nate's hands were all over me. I didn't do anything to stop him. I was enjoying it. We were dancing close. He was fondling my rear. His erect penis was poking me in my belly. My pussy was soaking wet.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Katie and Andrea leaving the bar holding hands with their guys. They were going to the parking lot for sex.

I felt Nate's hand slip to my breast. I didn't pull it away. I didn't want to pull it away. Instead I danced closer to him and rubbed against his huge erection.

For a few moments we danced like that, Nate fondling my breast, me grinding my hips against his hard cock and then he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Let's go out to my car."

I knew I was supposed to say no. I've never been that kind of girl, but as I rubbed against Nate's erection, I realized that I've always wanted to be that kind of girl. That's why I was attracted to Pete, when I was with him I could be a slut. Frankie, no matter what the self appointed champions of morality try to tell us, being a slut is fun. Sex is fun! Why do we have to be so fucking uptight about it?

So, I took a deep breath, looked up at Nate and said, "Yes, I'd love to go out to your car."

Nate smiled and then he gently kissed me and whispered, "Let's go." He was so romantic. Frankie, my panties really were soaking wet.

Oh my god! I don't believe that I just wrote that to you, but that's how I felt and I want to be honest with you. Frankie, while I've known you for a couple of years, up until the last few weeks we were just business acquaintances. In my mind at least, that's changed. I now consider you to be a close friend and I hope you feel the same way about me.

I also have to admit that right now I'm kind of confused. Katie, Andrea and I have become friends. I really like them and I think they like me too. I know you're angry with Katie, but as I told you earlier, I'm now convinced that she loves you and I think I understand why she was infatuated with Pete and why she did things with him that she refused to do with you. I really do hope that some day you'll give her an opportunity to try to explain it to you.

Anyway, as Nate led me out to the parking lot I felt like a teenager slipping out of a dance with her new boyfriend so we could make out in his car. Only this wasn't a boyfriend and we weren't just going to make out. I fully intended to let this man I barely knew fuck me. It was so exciting.

As we walked to his car, I started to worry. What if somebody saw us? What if Nate drove a Honda Civic? Frankie, I'm forty-one years old. I was concerned that I might not be limber enough to have sex in the back seat of a small car.

When we reached Nate's vehicle, I was relieved to see that it was a Cadillac Escalade parked in a dark corner of the lot. Nate lifted the rear door. The back seat had already been folded down. A soft quilt was laid out on the floor.

We climbed into the Escalade and lay together on our sides facing each other. Nate smiled at me. I smiled back and then he pulled me to him. He pressed his lips against mine and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I responded. We made out. Frankie, I felt like I was a teenager again, only this time when my date cupped my breast I didn't get nervous. Instead, I started grinding my hips into his loins. The sensation his stiff cock created while I rubbed against him was maddening.

Nate unbuttoned my blouse. Once it was open he slipped his hand inside, reached around my back and unclasped my brassiere. There was a time in my life that I might have felt obligated to resist. That time has long since passed. Rather than try to stop him, I dropped my hand to his crotch and started massaging his erect penis. No, not penis, that word is much too stuffy. I rubbed his cock, his pecker, his big fucking dick. Frankie, Pete taught me that it's fun to be nasty. Andrea and Katie are teaching me that it's okay to be nasty.

I can't believe that I'm actually telling you about this. I hope I'm not offending you, but it was an amazing evening and I feel like you're my friend. I want to share it with you.

I discussed this with Katie and Andrea. They both encouraged me to write to you and be very honest. Katie still loves you. She's convinced that she's lost you and understands that it was her fault, all of it was her fault. She lied to you about who she is and fully understands why you can't forgive her for doing that. I suspect that forgiving herself might even be more difficult for her. She desperately wishes she could turn back time and start over.

Frankie, I repeat that I hope that some day you will find it in your heart to forgive her. I'm getting to know Katie. She really is a kind, loving soul. I understand why you fell in love with her.

Anyway, back to my romp with Nate. It was so hot. Pete loved sex, but he was always very calculated about it. He never really lost control. Nate was a wild man. He pushed my loose brassiere cups aside and started rolling my nipples between his fingertips. I unbuckled his belt, unfastened his trousers and pulled his zipper down.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

Then I snaked my hand into his boxer shorts and wrapped my fingers around his big beautiful dick. Frankie, I love holding a stiff cock. It stirs me. It always has, but that feeling has also always been a source of shame for me. Andrea and Katie are teaching me that I don't need to be ashamed. It's just fun. It should be enjoyed.

They're absolutely right. It is fun. It's so much fun. I can understand why they're both confirmed sluts. Being with a new man for the very first time was unbelievably exciting. Just exploring his body while he explored mine was a thrill.

When I felt Nate slip his hand from my breast to the hem of my skirt and push it up to my waist, I froze. It wasn't because I was scared or even nervous. I wasn't. I was aroused. I was eagerly anticipating what was about to happen next.

I felt Nate's fingers worm their way into the space between my thighs. A good girl would have kept her legs locked together and slapped his hand away. I wasn't a good girl. I didn't want to be a good girl. I spread my legs for him. I'm a slut.

Frankie, I hope this doesn't destroy our friendship. It's the truth and I want to be honest with you. I am now an avowed slut and tonight confirmed my decision to let go of my old inhibitions and freely enjoy this new life.

When I felt Nate's fingers massaging the crotch of my panties my entire body started to tingle and then I felt him push my thong down my thighs. For a moment my breath caught. I was taught that I was supposed to stop him. After all, we'd just met. I hesitated for a moment, but I didn't stop him. I didn't want to stop him. I wanted him to pull my panties down and that's exactly what I let him do. He pushed them all the way down to my ankles and then I kicked them off and spread my legs for this man I'd just met. I felt like a total slut. It was wonderful.

As soon as my panties were off Nate's hand returned to my cunt. Yes Frankie, not my pussy, my kitty, my cootch, my vajayjay and most of all not my vagina. My cunt, Nate rubbed my bare cunt with his fingers. As his fingers explored me I spread my legs even wider for him. When he pushed a finger into me I gasped with delight like a true slut.

Once he started finger fucking me it was my turn to be the aggressor. I pushed Nate's pants and boxers down to his knees. As soon as it was freed his beautiful penis sprang to attention. A thrill rippled through me. Frankie, I really do love cocks. There's something about them that is so very very exciting.

I repositioned myself so that my face was next to Nate's big hard dick (I really do love talking dirty). Realizing what I was about to do, he turned so that he was lying on his back. As soon as he was settled, I grasped the shaft of his cock with both of my hands and kissed the head. I kissed and licked him for a few seconds and then I parted my lips and took him into my mouth. Frankie it's been years since I've tasted a cock other than Pete's. It was wonderful.

Pete loved blow jobs and he spent a lot of time teaching me what he liked. Believe me, I know how to give head and Nate got the full treatment. I kissed, licked and sucked his cock and then I kissed and licked his balls while I squeezed and stroked his cock. I was very attentive to his state of arousal. Every time I thought he was getting too excited I backed off a little and gave him a chance to regain his composure.

I think that if it had been up to Nate, I'd still be sucking his cock, but I wanted more. I wanted to feel him inside me. I wanted him to fuck me. I sat up, found my purse, opened it and took out one of the condoms Andrea had given me in the ladies room. As I removed it from its package and rolled it onto Nate's penis I stared into his eyes and said, "I want you to fuck me." I really did say that.

He sat up, grinned at me and said, "That's a request you won't have to make twice."

Nate was a considerate lover. He kicked off his shoes, removed his pants, rolled them into a makeshift pillow and then laid me back so that my head was resting on it. Once he was certain I was comfortable he climbed on top of me.

I gasped as I felt Nate's condom covered cock enter my wet cunt. He moved slowly and when he was fully inside me he paused to give me a chance to get used to his presence. He really was a considerate lover.

He started to fuck me. Moving slowly, he pushed the full length of his cock into my cunt, pulled it out, pushed it back in and then pulled it out again. He kept doing that in a slow, methodical, maddening rhythm. The pleasure was almost excruciating.

I wasn't very worldly when I met Pete, but in bed I quickly understood that there was something special about him. After I married him I read and I learned. I eventually realized that my unreliable husband understood sex and he especially knew how to fuck.

He understood that when properly executed, sexual intercourse involved pace, timing and rhythm. A good lover knew how to be slow and deliberate, fast and rough, fast and gentle, slow and gentle and even slow and rough. Slow and rough has always been one of my favorites.

Nate wasn't as good as Pete. There are very few men who are. Still, he was good, very good. He started with slow and gentle. I loved it. Gradually he increased his tempo until he was fucking me fast and rough. Frankie, I like it rough, especially when a guy knows how to change it up with a little slow and gentle.

Nate made me cum, he made me cum hard and like Pete, he didn't give a damn. He just continued fucking me. It was magnificent.

We fucked and fucked and fucked some more. We were both insatiable. At times it felt like we were fighting or wrestling. At other times we made love. It was wonderful. Finally Nate took a deep breath. I felt his muscles tense. He made three long slow thrusts in and out of me and then he buried the full length of his cock in my cunt and came. The condom kept me from really feeling it, but I could still tell.

Once he was finished he collapsed and lay spent on top of me. It felt nice, his body pressed against mine. I wrapped my arms around his back and held him close.

We lay like that for several minutes and then Nate pushed himself up. Supporting himself with his forearms he hovered over me smiling. I smiled up at him. He said, "That was nice, thank you." His voice was soft and sweet.

I told him that I'd enjoyed it too and added that I was glad he'd asked me to dance. That made Nate chuckle. He told me that I'd turned out to be a very exciting dance partner.

Frankie, it was nice. We were two total strangers who'd just had sex with each other in the back of an SUV. Nobody was getting emotional. We were just flirting and having fun. Neither of us was interested in making any promises to get together in the future.

Instead, we got dressed. Nate walked me back to the entrance to Brady's. After kissing me goodnight, he turned and left.

When I walked into the bar, Andrea and Katie were already back. They were seated alone at our table. Their men had also gone home immediately after their trysts. As it turns out, that's considered to be the appropriate etiquette for casual liaisons at Brady's. Apparently everyone wants to avoid emotional entanglements.

We spent about twenty minutes sitting at the table gossiping about the sex we'd just had. Andrea enjoyed her man. Katie was disappointed with hers. She told us he lacked style. He was a rammer and a jammer. Andrea and I both broke up when she explained what that meant.

At eleven Andrea pointed out that it was a work night and suggested that we call it an evening. Katie and I agreed.

On the way out of the bar Katie invited me to join them on Friday. It was the weekly evening out for the girls at the Insurance agency where she and Andrea worked.

I eagerly accepted. Frankie, I'd just had a wonderful time. That Sunday you came over to the office to tell my dad and me about Pete and Katie, I confided in you that I wished I had some female friends who liked going out. I also told you that I wanted some sexual adventures. Katie and Andrea are both intelligent, nice women who like to have fun. Being included in their circle of friends was exactly what I needed.

I did meet them on Friday night. The other girls from their office are all very nice. We spent the early part of the evening eating dinner and gossiping. When the dancing started some of the women left, but Katie, Andrea, myself and several other girls stayed. We all danced. Later in the evening all of us hooked up with guys and went out to the parking lot.

My guy was a high school physical education teacher named Steve. Steve had a really hot body and a fairly big cock, but he wasn't an imaginative lover and he came quickly. He was okay, but Nate was a lot more fun.

Katie, Andrea and I are getting together for dinner on Tuesday. I can't wait. These evenings out are becoming the highlights of my week.

Frankie I just read what I wrote to you. I think I might have been a bit too exuberant in my description of my evening with Nate. I guess as I wrote it down, I was sort of reliving the experience.

I was going to tone it down a little, but then I changed my mind. I don't know what kind of a relationship you and will end up having. I hope we'll become close friends. Maybe we'll be fuck buddies. I don't think we can ever be lovers, especially now that I've become friends with Katie. Frankie, she loves you so much. Losing you is tearing her apart.

Anyway, I decided to send you this email the way I originally wrote it. Hopefully, it will help you understand who I am and what I want out of life right now. Pete was a lousy husband, but he taught me that sex can be an adventure. At this point in my life I want to be able to experience that adventure to the fullest extent possible.

I hope you're coming home for a visit in the near future. You promised me a dinner at the Kensington Grill. I'm holding you to that promise.

I look forward to seeing you.

Love,

Dana

I sat back in my chair. I was stunned. Dana had just sent me a graphic description of a sexual encounter she'd had with another man and told me that she was with Katie when she did it? I didn't know what to think or do. I didn't know how I was supposed to react. For several minutes I sat frozen in total silence.

Finally, I stood up and started pacing around the front room of my hotel suite, muttering, “What the fuck! What the fuck!”

I banged my shin against the coffee table in front of the love seat. Grabbing my leg, I shouted, "Shit! Mother fucking cock sucking son of a bitch! Shit! Shit! Shit!"

I collapsed into my easy chair. The pain in my leg really wasn't that bad. It was the pain in my heart that was causing my agony.

I started to cry and then I sobbed. All of the misery and torment that I'd stored up inside me during the past few weeks came boiling out. I wailed and I swore. I moaned out every obscenity I could think of. I grieved. I grieved for the loss of my life with Katie and I grieved because I was now alone.

It took me almost an hour to purge myself of all the poison that had been festering in my heart, but I finally did it and after I did it I stopped grieving. I'd cried all of the pain and agony out of my soul. For the first time in weeks I felt better.

I started to think. Ever since that awful night when Dana and I had confronted Katie and Pete in our house I'd been hiding. At the time, taking the job in California seemed like a good decision. It was supposed to provide me with the time and distance I needed to start rebuilding my life. Now I realized that I wasn't using it for that purpose. I was hiding in California. During the day I was losing myself in my work and at night I was wallowing alone in a luxury hotel room that was quickly turning into a cage.

I realized that I needed to take control of my life again. It was time to stop coloring everything with hurt, anger and despair. Dana had been right to send me that vivid description of her evening with another man. She was being truthful with me. She was making it clear that she wasn't going to hide anything from me. She was telling me that I could trust her.

Katie tried to hide part of her life from me. When I discovered what she'd been doing. When I realized that she'd been lying to me, it hurt. The hurt spawned anger and misery and left me wallowing in despair.

I couldn't fault Dana for trying to be open with me. She was trying to avoid making the same mistake that Katie had made.

And Katie, yes she was seeing other men. Why shouldn't she be doing that? Hell, I'd had a lawyer serve her with divorce papers. I'd told her that I was ending our marriage. I'd left her and moved to California. What reason could she possibly have to be living the celibate life of a nun? I should be happy that she was getting on with her life.

I wasn't happy about that and I knew why. I still loved Katie and I had reason to believe that she still loved me. Eventually, I knew that I was going to have to try to find a way to make peace with her. It wasn't going to be easy. In fact it was going to be one of the hardest things I've ever done in my entire life. Still, as tough as it was going to be, I knew that I wanted to try to do it. I just didn't know how.

Then again, maybe I did. I was an engineer. As an engineer I'd learned that the easiest way to solve an insurmountable problem was to break it into a series of lesser problems. By methodically working to find solutions to each of those smaller problems, the insurmountable problem eventually becomes surmountable.

I smiled. I knew how to begin. I had to try to live a normal existence in California. That meant I had to stop wallowing in my misery and start enjoying life again.

It was also time to go home for a visit. Dana was offering to be my friend and it was clear to me that a friend was exactly what I needed. I also wanted to see Katie. I needed to see Katie. I wasn't sure how I could go about doing that, but there had to be a way and I was confident that I would find it.

I had a bottle of Chivas Regal Scotch. I'd bought it the night I arrived in San Francisco. It was unopened. Drinking to drown despair has never seemed like a productive course of action to me. I opened it and poured myself a glass. As I sipped it I smiled. The liquor tasted good and for the first time in weeks I felt like I was regaining control of my life.

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments