Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Internet Sensation

"Website friend becomes much more than a chat buddy"

13
4 Comments 4
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

     No matter how I looked at it, Jen was the sexiest woman I had ever met.  It all started out as just innocent chatting on a website with a reputation for not being so innocent, but we were both married.  Chatting seemed like the only option in the beginning, and boy did we chat.  After a few months I pointed out that I spent more time “with” her than I did with my wife and kids. She was so easy to talk to, but I’ve found most women are when I’m just typing the whole conversation, and I can go back and erase something stupid.  We aren’t allowed that luxury in actual conversation, and I kind of suck at actual conversation when sex is on the line.

     After several months of chatting almost all day Monday thru Friday, while I should have been working, we decided to meet for lunch.  We picked Applebee’s, mostly because we could sit and talk and it would be busy and loud enough that nobody would notice us.  Lunch went well, and we discovered that we could hold a real conversation as well.  I couldn’t take my eyes off her the whole time.  She was a gorgeous red head, with cute freckles that I found to be so incredibly sexy.  What I really found sexy about her though, was how cool she was.  She was like the sexy female version of James Dean, and I was sure she was going to think I was lame and there wouldn’t be a second date.

     After lunch I walked her to her car, and leaned in for that first kiss, expecting to be rejected.  Much to my surprise she returned the kiss.  So naturally I moved in for a deeper, bigger and better kiss, which she also returned.  I knew I was in trouble by how much I truly enjoyed just kissing her. After a few seconds though, she pulled away, and we said our goodbyes.  I drove back to work completely mesmerized by her kiss, and so wishing we would meet again.

     I was actually a little surprised when we continued chatting the next morning, and she said she really liked my smile. I knew we would meet again, and I’d get to kiss her one more time.  Then I almost messed all that up.  We started talking about sex more, and sending sexy pictures and erotic stories to each other.  I apparently misread this, because I mentioned meeting in a park for sex, and she really didn’t like that.  With no real warning at all, she said she thought I just wanted sex and she wasn’t cool with that.  She did at least say goodbye, but that was about it.

    I was devastated losing Jen in a snap like that.  That was when I realized that I had much stronger feelings towards her than I had expected.  I put things on the website, knowing she would see them, and hoped she would email me, and eventually that worked.  Unfortunately it didn’t really work how I thought it would. I posted something about never trust a big butt and a smile, intending for it to be a compliment, but that’s not how she took it.   She sounded very upset with me in her email, she gave me a small window to explain myself.  I like to think it was the way that I explained just how perfect her amazing ass was that made her come around.  Who knows, it could have been, but regardless I had her back in my world again.

    Shortly after we agreed to meet for lunch again.  This time we picked a quieter bar-b-que joint near my work.  It was actually a little too quiet though, for someone like me, who’s voice travels so well.  We ate and then walked to my car.  She was wearing tight jeans, that showed off her amazing ass, and tall red high heels, that had me turned on way more than I was letting on.  I opened the passenger door of my car for her, and walked around to the drivers seat, hoping my erection wasn’t too obvious.

     Once in the car we started kissing very passionately, and my hands started roaming over her body, as much as is possible while fully dressed in a car on a chilly winterish afternoon.  We were fortunate that the parking lot was behind the building, and it was late enough in the afternoon the lunch rush was over.  My car wasn’t the only car in the lot, but there were only a couple of others, and they could have been the employee cars.  I thought there seemed like little chance anyone was watching us, but I didn’t really care either.  I was kissing Jen again, which I had been dreaming about for some time since the first date.

    Her tongue was dancing with mine, and our lips worked so well together in the front seat of my car.  My hand made its way to her breast, over her sweater. I could tell through the material that it was plump and well rounded to perfection.  Then she pulled her sweater down, freeing her breast from here sweater and bra.  To this day her breasts are still the most beautiful breasts I’ve ever seen.  I wanted to just observe them for a minute, to take in all their wonderfulness just for a moment, but she had other plans.

     I felt her hand behind my neck, just before she pulled my face to her succulent breast.  I pressed my lips over her nipple, and massaged her perfect tit with my left hand.  Sucking her nipple had my cock rock hard in my khaki pants, and I started wondering if we were going to have sex in my car.  If so, that would be ironic, since she got so mad at me for suggesting just that in the not so distant past.

     My left hand didn’t get as much time to massage her breast as I think it wanted, because she grabbed my hand and moved it between her legs.  I started rubbing her pussy through her tight jeans.  God, it felt like we were teenagers, but I was loving every second of it.  Then I felt her fingers on my erection, rubbing my cock through the thin material of my pants.  Hey fingers wrapped around the hard thickness of my erection, and she was semi-stroking my cock while I rubbed her pussy.  There was a lot of heavy breathing and gentle moans of pleasure.

     I started to think we really were going to have sex right there in the restaurant parking lot.  I imagined her next move would be to unzip my pants, and pull my cock out.  Then I assumed she would lean over the console, guide my erection towards her mouth, and slowly take it in her mouth.  I imagined how amazing her lips would feel sliding down my shaft, the soft warmth of her mouth sending shivers all the way down my spine.  I wondered if she would suck my cock until I came in her mouth, or if she would stop and let me enjoy her body.  Then I started to wonder what her pussy tastes like, and if I would get to lick her sexy thighs.

     I imagined her pulling her tight pants down, kicking off those sexy ass heels, and pulling her pants over her feet.  Then I imagined her turning, lifting both feet up, basically to the roof of my car, and I turn her legs and helped lift her hips, resting her ass on the center console.  Then I would have licked her right thigh slowly until my tongue found her glorious pussy lips.  I would lick her pussy, rubbing her clit with my fingertip quickly.

AhsleyGatees
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AhsleyGatees

Maybe I would slide two fingers in and finger fuck her while I licked her clit.  I just knew I would love every second of licking her pussy.

     Then I imagined she wouldn’t be able to stand it anymore, and she would push me away, climb over the console, and practically jump onto my erection.  It would have been so amazing to have her ride my cock right there in the parking lot, with her purely perfect tits bouncing right in front of my face. She was so hot, it wouldn’t have taken long for me to shoot my load inside her pussy.  I even wondered if she would let me hold her tight, just kissing for a few minutes after. 

     In my mind that whole scene played out in short quick segments of what could be, but it wasn’t to be.  After a few minutes of rubbing each other, and me moving back and forth between sucking her nipple and kissing her, we pulled away, giving in to the realization that we were indeed in a restaurant parking lot.  There clearly wasn’t going to be any sex in the car, and neither of us were going to have an orgasm with our pants on.   We said our goodbyes again, and I couldn’t wait to get back to work, just so I could jerk off.  

     Jen and I continued to chat daily for a little while after that, but then she decided to leave the website.  I wasn’t sure why she wanted to leave, because it meant we wouldn’t chat everyday anymore.  I assumed I was correct in thinking that I liked her much more than she liked me.  She had recently started involving one of her girlfriends in her sex life with her and her husband, so she was clearly getting sexually satisfied.  I obviously wasn’t in her life for the sex anyway.  We did continue to email every now and then, but then she admitted that she wouldn’t check her email very often. 

     After some time I sent her a random text message, and she actually replied.  We texted for a few days, and I learned she had divorced her husband.  She had also found a girlfriend almost as sexy as she was, and she sent me very sexy pictures of the two of them.  I jerked off to those pictures countless times for a month or so, well after the text messages stopped.  

     After that there were only been a couple of emails from her.  Both around Christmas time, when I send her a Merry Christmas email. During a rough time in my marriage, I seriously considered divorce, just so I could be with Jen. Since we weren’t talking though, I decided that would be pretty dumb for me. Even though it’s been a few years now, I still occasionally fantasize about what could have been that afternoon in my car.  Sometimes I fantasize about meeting her in a hotel still, or leaving my wife and having a relationship with her.  I know it isn’t going to happen, but that’s why it’s called a fantasy.

 

Published 
Written by Onceamarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments