Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Started With a Shower Incident

"Relax, I say, you'll only serve to make it hurt more than it should if you keep moving like that."

27
15 Comments 15
28.2k Views 28.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
TEXT MESSAGE from Lizzyboo: 

It seems like Mel is mad at me. :(

TEXT MESSAGE to Lizzyboo: 

Why do you say that?

TEXT MESSAGE from Lizzyboo: 

Cause she's been avoiding me. Everytime I try to make plans with her, she always say she has something else to do :/

TEXT MESSAGE to Lizzyboo: 

Baby, don't think too much. Maybe she does have other things to do. But even then, she's still alway gonna be your best friend. Cheer up. Want me to take you two out to eat? You can go force her to come along with us.

TEXT MESSAGE from Lizzyboo: 

OMG! Yes! See this is why I freaking love you so much babe. You're smart and handsome and so loving. I just want to kiss you!

TEXT MESSAGE to Lizzyboo:

I love you too baby. I'll come pick you up in about... thirty min?

TEXT MESSAGE from Lizzyboo: 

Okay! See you soon booboo!

I smile and think of Mel. Her tight pussy holding onto me as if I was her lifeline, her sweet tasting mouth, her face of ecstasy as I fucked her. God.

I feel the familiar twitch in my pants and I unzip my pants before taking my cock out. I close my eyes and visualize her hazel eyes staring into mine, her full, delicious looking lip, her open mouth as she moans, and her legs wrapped around my hips as I fucked her like never before.

I stroke my cock faster and faster, my imagination so real I almost believe that I am actually fucking Mel.

"Shit. Hell yes. Oh fuck, Mel. Unghh."

My cum shoots out onto my hand and I start to wish that Mel was with me so I can get her to lick me clean.

"I want her again. As selfish as that might sound. I have to have her again," I say to myself, determined to make it happen.

***

"It was David's genius idea, you know?" Liz chirps from the front seat to Mel, who is sitting in the back, staring out the window. "Oh I'm so excited! It seems like centuries since we've all hung out together!"

I stare into my rearview mirror to stare at Mel. To see her reactions.

Liz is right though, it does seem like centuries. Almost a month has passed since the intimacy between me and Mel. I crave her.

"Oh David, can we please, please go to the beach too?" Liz begs, pulling me out from my thoughts.

"The beach is like two hours away, baby," I say.

"Please?" she begs again, giving me her cute, sad puppy look that she always does to guilt trip me into doing things for her.

"I'm not looking. My eyes are on the road," I say, even though I did and I am kind of looking.

"But baby," she whines. "Pleeeeaaaasssseeeee? I miss us hanging out! Please, please, please?"

"What does Mel think?" I ask, staring at her through my rearview mirror.

She turns her head slowly and looks at us, not saying a word.

"Mel? What do you say? Yes?" Liz chirps happily.

Mel smiles at Liz. "Sure, why not?"

"Yay!" Liz screams out happily.

She dances in her seat and I hear Mel laugh quietly at her silly best friend.

I smile because I haven't seen Mel smile since...

Mel's phone rings, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hello?" she answers. "Oh! Oh yeah, I remember you," she says, smiling. "Today?"

Mel looks at us and her smile almost falters when she sees me staring.

"Uhm, I'm actually with some friends right now..." she says, hesitantly. "Hm, well... My friends are planning to go to the beach. You can meet us there, if you like."

Who is she talking to?

"Okay, I'll text you the name of the beach," she says sweetly.

"Who was that?" Liz asks.

"Oh, a friend I met a week or two ago," she says, her cheeks blushing.

"A guy?!" Liz exclaims excitedly.

Mel smiles shyly and it makes Liz jump up and down in her seat.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Liz asks, looking like she wants to jump to the back seat with Mel.

"I've been busy," she replies. "I'm sorry, but hey, you know now. Plus, you'll even get to meet him."

***

We arrive at the beach and Liz jumps out of her seat and throws the door open excitedly. She runs to the sand and smiles happily. Mel walks ahead of me and it makes me crazy that she invited some guy to meet up with her here.

"You two need to hurry up!" Liz yells out, smiling like a little kid on christmas morning.

"Mel," I say, making her turn to look at me.

I jog to catch up and walk along side her. Her perfume smells amazing, making me want to bury my face in her neck and hear her moan again.

"David," she says formally.

"Seriously?" I ask, annoyed with her formality.

"What?" she asks innocently.

"Why so formal?" I ask, "There shouldn't be any more formality between us, especially since we've seen each other naked. Not to mention, I fucked you hard and you loved it too," I say, lowering my voice.

"It was a mistake," she says with no emotions. "It won't happen again."

Her words stabs at me painfully, making me angry. I want to say and do something reckless knowing that I'll regret later, but Liz comes running and jumps onto me, making us fall onto the soft sand.

She kisses me and laughs as she stands up. I turn to stare at Mel and see that she walked away from us, talking on the phone.

"What's taking you so loooonnnggg?" Liz whines, keeping her arms around my neck.

"Sorry baby," I say.

Liz looks at Mel and I see sadness in her eyes for a split second before she replaces them with her bubbly happiness.

"It seems like Mel is happy," she says, smiling after her best friend.

"Hm."

"Mel!" Liz yells out, waving her hands for Mel to come to us.

Mel looks at us and then looks at the parking lot and points in that direction, letting us know that her "friend" is here. She walks back to the parking lot and hugs the guy who comes out of the car. He envelops her into his arms and picks her up. He laughs and puts her back down, before kissing her.

Jealousy shoots from every pores in my body and I almost lose control.

They walk to us, his hands over her shoulders, their head close together as he whispers in her ear, her laughing at what ever the fuck he just said to her.

God. It disgusts me.

"And who might this be?" Liz asks, excitedly as they reach us.

"This is Jasper. Jasper, this is Liz, my best friend, and that is David, Liz's boyfriend."

Jasper. What a dumb name for such a dumb man.

He smiles and shakes my hand, "Hi, nice to meet you."

He turns to Liz and shakes her hand as well, "Hi, nice to finally meet the famous best friend Mel always talks about."

"She talks about me?" Liz asks. "But I've never heard of you before," she says, sadly.

Jasper looks at Mel questioningly and Mel shrugs her shoulders. "I didn't think we'd see each other again. You never said anything, so..." she says, drifting off.

He turns around to face her and pulls her into him and hugs her tightly before loosening his hold and kissing her. "Sorry beautiful," he says against her lips.

***

"Let's spend the night here, yes?" Liz asks, excitedly.

Mel smiles and looks at Jasper to see his answer. He smiles sadly at her and kisses her cheeks.

"I have to work in the morning, beautiful. I would love to stay, but maybe next time."

"Okay," Mel says, her voice sounding little.

She looks back at Liz, "I'll have Jasper drop me off at home so you and David can have time to be together."

"Okay..." Liz says, sadly.

Mel and Jasper gets up and leaves after their goodbyes. I am tempted to grab her hand and make her stay, but with Liz here, I can't do anything but watch Mel walk away with Jasper.

After they leave, Liz cries silently to herself.

AlineJenkings
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlineJenkings

I go to her and hold her tightly until she calms.

"I don't know what I did wrong," Liz says, sniffing.

"Maybe it's just a phase," I say, even though I know it's not.

"Maybe..." she whispers.

***

I knock on Mel's door early in the morning, needing to talk to her. I wait and wait, but after a minute, she still hasn't opened the door yet. I continue to knock and finally I hear her voice from behind the door telling whoever is behind the door to hold their horses.

She opens the door and sees me standing there. She grabs her robe that is hanging open and closes it, covering her pink tank top that shows the dark part around her nipple. I feel a twitch in my pants and I shift my weight to my other feet.

"Well? Are you going to keep me out here all day?"

She moves to the side and lets me in. As soon as the door is closed, I grab her and pin her to the door.

"What is wrong with you?" I demand.

She doesn't answer me, which only serves to piss me off more.

I grab her hair and pull, making her stare into my eyes.

"Answer me," I say against her cheeks.

"Nothing is wrong," she says, quietly.

I kiss her then, hard and forceful. She pushes against my chest and I stop, staring at her.

She doesn't look away, just continues to stare at me, lust mixed with hatred. It's there, written on her face just like last time. Except, last time instead of hatred, there was guilt.

"I've missed you," I say, wanting to hear her say the same but I know better than that.

"Why are you doing this?" she asks, her voice breaking on the last word. "You can't do this, not to me, and certainly not Liz, David."

I wipe her tears and kiss her sweetly. "I know," I say, feeling torn between the two friends.

"What do you want from me, David?"

"I want you. Just you," I say, staring at her.

"You can't have me and have Liz. It doesn't work that way."

"I know."

"She loves you too much to be treated this way," she continues.

"I fucking know that, Mel," I say, getting annoyed. "You don't think I know that?"

She looks away from me and stares into space.

"I came here to tell you that you're hurting Liz," I say, making up an excuse.

"How?" she asks.

"You've been ignoring her," I accuse.

"I'm not ready to face her yet," she says.

"Why the fuck not?" I ask, angry.

She doesn't answer me. She just continues to stare off into space.

I grab her face roughly and make her stare at me.

"Is it because you haven't had enough?" I ask, the twitch in my pants starting to really be visible.

“No,” she says, defiantly.

“Then why is it so hard to face her, huh?” I ask, wanting to find a way to penetrate her hard shell that she seemed to have created around her.

“It just is,” she whispers.

Her robe has now fallen open, exposing her see-through pink tank top to me. Against my better judgement, my hands grabs her breasts and massages it.

“David,” Mel says, begging with her eyes.

“What?” I ask, aroused.

“Please,” she moans. “Don’t-”

I kiss her, not letting her finish her sentence. She doesn’t pound on my chest, she doesn’t try to push me away, and she doesn’t seem to be resisting like before. My hands find their way to her shorts and push it down, exposing her pussy to me. I push my fingers into her pussy and she moans into my mouth.

Her wetness makes me happy to know that she wants me just as much as I want her.

I pull myself away and stare at her. Her face flushed and her lips swollen from the kiss makes me crazy with the need to be inside of her.

I pick her up and get on my knees, laying her on the cold tiled floor. Too much in a rush to feel her, to make it to her room.

I strip her clothes off, kissing every bare piece of her skin that I can touch.

“David,” she moans, softly. “Please.”

“Tell me what you want baby,” I coax.

“I want you,” she moans.

“Then what about that Jasper guy?” I ask, jealous that he has already touched what is mine.

“What about him?”

“Have you fucked him yet?”

She doesn’t answer me and it makes me angry.

“Is that a yes, then?” I ask, demandingly even though I know I have no right.

She still doesn’t answer me and her silence irks me. I grab her legs and spread them wide as I ready myself to penetrate her. But as I raise her legs up high, I see her asshole and I get the most wicked idea ever.

I flip her over quickly so that she is on all fours and I push her head down, bringing her ass up high in the air. I gather her juices from her pussy and slather them all over her asshole. She wiggles around, protesting, but I can hardly register what she is saying after hearing her say that no one has ever touched her there.

I want to take her ass virginity, and teach her a lesson for choosing another guy and rubbing it in my face about it.

"David," she begs.

But I only smile as she stares at me helplessly.

"Don't worry, you'll like this," I say, rubbing her butt cheeks.

I ready myself and she wiggles her butt around trying to move away, but she only makes it more exciting. I grab her hips and hold tight as I guide my hard, throbbing cock into her untouched hole.

"Relax," I say, "you'll only serve to make it hurt more than it should if you keep moving like that."

She whimpers as I start to push my cock into her.

"Mm, good girl," I say when I feel her relax. "Just enjoy, baby."

"Ohhh," she groans as I continue to fill her up, inch by inch.

"Yeah, just like that, mhm," I moan as her tight sphincter squeezes my cock tightly. "How do you like it baby?"

"Oh, it hurts David," she whimpers.

"Hmm, it feels good to me. Its okay, you'll get use to it. Ready for the pounding of your life?" I ask, unable to hold myself back any longer as I slowly thrust into her.

"Please, be gentle."

"I will baby, I will."

I continue to thrust slowly, and then faster with each few thrusts. She moans louder and louder as I get rougher. In no time she is pushing back onto my cock, meeting my rough thrusts and begging for more.

"Ah you horny bitch!" I groan out as she orgasms, causing her tight sphincter to squeeze my cock.

I shoot my sperm into her ass and fall onto her, both of us panting as if we just ran a few miles.

***

"Hey baby," I say to Liz, when she opens the door for me.

She lets me in without a single greeting and closes the door silently.

I pull her in for a kiss and she pushes me away. Anger and betrayal burns in her eyes.

"What did I do?" I ask, innocently.

"You know what you did!" she shouts, accusingly.

"I don't," I say.

"You fucked my best friend and you still pretend to not know?!"

Oh shit.

"Baby," I try.

"No. Don't."

"I'm sorry," I try again.

"No. If you are sorry, then follow me," she says, walking away to her room.

As we get closer, I hear someone whimpering.

"What is that?" I ask, but she ignores me and opens the door.

I walk to the door and my mouth hangs open as I see Mel stripped naked, tied to the bed with a gag in her mouth and a dildo inside her pussy. She thrashes around on the bed as the vibrating cock moves around in her pussy.

I turn to look at Liz and finds that she is already naked.

"Liz..."

"If you want to fuck her, then fuck me too. Fuck us both, David."

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments