Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Better at Thirty

9
1 Comment 1
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Friday night at a sports bar is like being at a carnival shooting gallery, without the ducks, just the dicks. A sports bar is a stud farm where it's only a matter of time before I find a thoroughbred. This doesn't take a lot of effort because it's always been easy having guys hit on me. So at a sports bar, my only interest is who do I think is good looking and has the biggest cock or at least a big cock. It's only a matter of aiming for the best of breed.

Some nights are better than others but my track record has been pretty good lately, like last night. My husband and I went out to one of our local sports bars. I walked in ahead of him. He came in about five minutes later sitting on the far side of the bar. Almost immediately, several guys came over to me to chat. They bought me a drink, then I ended up playing pool and darts with them.

A mountain of a man sat next to me and said his name was Robert. Everyone called him "Big Bob," because his six foot six frame dwarfed everyone in the room. He played basketball and football in college, and told me he could hold a basketball with one hand palm down. I believed him because his hands were as big as a tennis racket. Then he put his huge arms around me and said, "How are you at darts, gorgeous?"

It was the first time I had tried darts so he stood behind me guiding my arm showing me how to toss the darts. We flirted, laughed, giggled, chuckled and had fun with the other guys. After awhile, someone pulled over a few bar stools near the dart board area. I sat and watched. He stood behind me rubbing my shoulders. Oh damn, did it feel good. His hands were so big and strong. I began thinking naughty thoughts because a man's hand, feet and cock usually are in sync with each other, big or small, thin or thick.

Every few minutes I looked across to my husband at the bar talking to some guys about the games on the TV. He didn't seem to notice this hulk of a man massaging both my shoulders and boosting my libido. Big Bob's muscles flexed each time I turned and gave him a smile. He was working so hard to impress me, and doin' a pretty good job of it too.

About eleven or eleven thirty he asked me if I wanted to go check out his new Ford F250 that he had just purchased. How did he know that I had an interest in trucks? So I agreed. First, I went to the little girl's room and sent my husband a text to say I was just going out to see a guy's new truck.

We walked out together and sat in his big ass truck with all the bells and whistles. I knew what he wanted. He kissed me. We made out for a few minutes with his enormous hands feeling me up. On nights like this, I never wear a bra, so it was easy for him to get under my half cut tee. He was the first and only guy with a hand large enough to cover my entire boob. I told him this was not the best night for me, you know, that mother nature once a month thing.

We were pretty far back in the parking lot along the tree line so I told him to put the seat back, tilt it and lay back. I repositioned myself and undid his jeans and he helped push them down to his knees. Oh damn, for sure, I was not disappointed. The reflection of the parking lot lights were plenty to see his hands and feet were a good match with his cock.

I was in a zone. Nothing else mattered for a good ten minutes. His seat was back, and I sucked him right there in the sports bar parking lot in his new pickup truck. My mouth was full and stretched to its limit.

He gave me a whole lot of compliments, saying I had the mouth of an angel and sucked cock like Linda Lovelace. He kept murmuring and groaning and eventually exploded in my mouth. Although my mouth overflowed with his sperm, not a drop stained the Ford's virgin seats. Back in the bar, I had a few sips of beer to wash his stuff down. It was so thick; it took a lot of swallowing.

My husband was still busy talking to the men about the baseball teams and didn't even realize I had come back in. Big Bob stood next to me for a while longer and asked me to be his partner at the pool table. We teamed up for one game. He was an excellent pool player and we won, but it wasn't that kind of teamwork I was interested in. I gave him my email to contact me, so we could meet again.

We met at a motel just out of town. He fucked me like he played pool, aggressively, fast and furious. If you watch pool players, some slide the cue stick slowly between their fingers while lining up the shot. Others slide it rapidly with determination. Big Bob's cock between my legs was like his cue stick sliding back and forth in his fingers, fast and furious. I loved it. Before the night ended, he came in me twice and my orgasms seemed to never end.

Of course, I loved Bob's big cock but there's more to it than that. I have felt some pretty big and thick men cum in me and can very much feel a man squirting inside me. The feel of his cock pulsing and throbbing and the warmth of his cum give me a sensation all about my mid sections. I'd rather feel him cum inside me instead of a condom, but it also depends on who it is. Big Bob filled me two ways, in size and in volume. It's what they mean by heaven on earth.

Looking back, sex didn't always include the joy of a boy or man's sperm swimming down my love tunnel. Maybe I was a late bloomer, but my first time wasn't until my junior year in high school. It was a great year. I had just turned sixteen, voted our prom queen, and my boyfriend was the prom king. It was after the prom party that we had a room in the hotel where some of our parents gave us a party.

Neither of us had much experience in the fine art of fornication. I had given him several hand jobs and once a blowjob. I had masturbated enough times that all was clear, that is, my passage way had long ago been unlocked. This time we were going "all the way." He was nervous. I was excited. The only thing he knew for sure was to bring condoms. His older brother supplied him with a packet of "rubbers" and when it was time, he fumbled to get it on.

For sure he was hard. I didn't know if he needed assistance in finding my pussy hole or he would grope around and find it by himself. We were in the missionary position when with a little groping and a little of my help, he finally got it in. To tell the truth, a lot of my fantasies about having sex were lost in disappointment that night.

AgedBlondie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgedBlondie

My girlfriends said how great it was to have a guy inside them and feel a guy pulse when he ejaculated. Some of that was true, but my first time ended very quickly. It was over before I could even get in a zone that later made sex so pleasurable.

My mom found out that I had been screwing my boyfriend, so she dragged me to the doctor to see if I was pregnant. I was not, of course, and left the office with a prescription for birth control pills. With no fear of a guy going bareback, I soon learned the joy of having cum pumped into me.

I dumped the prom king my senior year and went on to better sex with Jake, Terry, Slim Jim, Will, Barney, Vitto, Darrel, Frank, and Tony. I learned a lot that senior year such as the missionary position isn't the only way to fuck. I did it any way that a guy could still get his cock in me. In addition, it became apparent early on that all guys are not made equal. They are long, short, thin, thick and any combination of them. Long and thick is definitely the best.

College was like now when I was sex torrid. Not only did I shack up with students but with my professors who were all sex hounds. They would love to get a few glasses of wine in me and a little smoke. All of the sudden a hand would be leading me down a hallway to a bedroom.

One of my professors, Dr. Camilla Alexopoulos took a liking to me in her Advanced Cultures class during my senior year. She asked if I'd like to join her for a class of wine at her home to talk about traveling to Europe after graduation. Well, after a couple of glasses of ouzo, a Greek staple, things turned romantic.

The drink got me really horny so when she kissed me and unbuttoned my blouse, I really didn't care. She took me to her bedroom where Dr. Alexopoulos illustrated how a woman can satisfy a young girl in ways a man could never imagine. Oh my god, how she knew exactly where my sensitive places were hidden. Her tongue was even better than my vibrator. It was amazing how tenderly she touched my breasts and licked my nipples. She told me how lovely they were, and she wished she had voluptuous breasts like mine. Yes, hers were much smaller than mine but no less sensitive. Her clit made up for underdeveloped tits. It was like a small penis and she cooed and moaned at the attention I gave it. I was unprepared by her orgasmic burst that startled me. It drenched my forehead running down my cheeks like a cloudburst of tears.

I'm not a lesbian but the experience was worth it. We only met once more before graduation and to be honest, the whole affair didn't harm my grade one bit.

After college, I slowed down a little and got off of the in and out of bed routine. I at least spent more time with a guy instead of going through them like a train moving along the tracks. Eventually, this led to meeting the guy I married.

Now I'm in my mid-thirties and I love sex as much as ever. I'm at a time in life that my sex drive is flourishing. I'm constantly thinking about sex and feel more than just a need but an urgency for it. I have a few special friends, some call them my lovers, but to me they are special friends. We keep that low key and off the neighborhood radar. Hooking up with new hot "friends" like Big Bob at the sports bar intensifies my urges when no one else is around. I get inspired by anticipating a big fat cock hanging between the legs of another handsome stranger. It's not something I'm getting at home.

That's the way it was about a month ago. My husband said he wanted to watch the game at home, so I went to the sports bar alone. It was one of three sports bars in our area but not where I was to meet Big Bob a few weeks later.

Again the drinks were free thanks to the guys hitting on me. I enjoyed their company and flirted with two of the most handsome guys. Their names were Bert and Jerry and eventually, they invited me to a party. I was feeling really good from the drinks so, of course, I'd join them. I love parties especially if there are obliging men around. Jerry drove while Bert and I made out in the back seat. There were a bunch of cars parked out front of the house when we arrived. Inside, the party was roaring with loud music, lots of laughter from mostly men and two young college girls. I could have been their mother.

I was warmly welcomed by everyone and handed another drink. Meanwhile, the girls were heading into a bedroom with two of the guys. That made me the only female in the room among Bert and three of his buddies. Bert sat next to me on the sofa, and we picked up where we left off in the car. He had his hands all over me and soon my blouse and bra were on the floor.

To make a long story short, it was my first gang bang. Okay, in college a boyfriend of mine and his roommate DP'd me but that wasn't what you would call a gang bang. Here at the party, it was the real thing.

While Bert was playing with my tits, Jerry came over to pull off my thong. With my skirt up to my waist, he licked and sucked and fingered my pussy until I was so wet my head was spinning. Some guy had his cock out and put it right in front of my lips. What was a girl to do? I love the taste of a man's juices so sure, I took him in my mouth just about that time, I felt a cock slip into me down below.

My mouth was busy from then on as I slurped down every load of cum that slid down my throat. There was no way of knowing how often the men came inside me, both above and below, that night. One followed another with many of them not even taking the time to take off their pants. I am sure that a few of them came for seconds before it was over. Well past midnight I was on my way home still savoring their taste and for awhile after.

When I got home that night, my husband was still up and raved about the great game he watched on TV. As he was telling me all about it, I ran to the bathroom to do a little cleanup but there was way too much cum inside me to wash away the evidence. It was one of those nights that my husband was really horny. As soon as we hit the bed, he was on me and in me. All he said was, "My god, honey. I've never felt you this wet before! What's up?"

"Just dreaming of you, dear."

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments