Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

John's Visit By Jackie

"Lady of the night gives John a blowjob"

4
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

John, married to Julie for eight years, was a HGV driver and spent most of his working week away from home sleeping in his lorry at night. John left home at four on a Monday morning and did not arrive back until late on a Friday evening, or even early on a Saturday morning. John's only means of contact with his wife during the week was either by phone or video calling, which he did nightly.

John travelled all over the country delivering and collecting goods and spent his nights either at truck stops or parked on industrial estates wherever was safest at that time.

This tale takes place in the middle of winter. It was a Thursday night and John was due home the following evening. John had stopped off at a truck stop on a busy trunk road hundreds of miles from home to take a shower before calling it a day. As John’s trailer was empty he decided against staying on the truck stop as money was running out. So, after his shower, he drove onto a nearby industrial estate and parked up for the night.

John pulled his curtains closed, dimmed the lights, and settled down for the evening in his  warm cab. He pulled out his laptop and set it up on his dashboard as usual. John then slipped off his work clothes and sat naked on a towel on the edge of his lower bunk, gently stroking his big, thick, circumcised cock, thinking about the things he would be doing to his wife once he arrived home.

John had been watching a couple of really good hardcore porn movies he had stored on his laptop with his cock standing to attention in his hand, feeling really horny when there was a tap, tap on the passenger door. John, believing it might be the police checking up on trucks parked on the industrial estate, wrapped the towel round his waist and moved to the passenger side of his big cab. John opened the curtain, lowered the window and looked outside and saw a girl standing on the pavement. He recognised the girl to be Jackie, a well-known lady of the night with whom he had spoken on many occasions.

Jackie was very pretty and not the sort of girl you would expect to be soliciting her body. She was mid-twenties and dressed in a smart puffa jacket and jeans and looked freezing cold. John looked down and was taken in by the amount of cleavage on view and how sad and cold Jackie looked.

Jackie said, "Do you want any company tonight, sir?

“You know I don’t, Jackie and don’t call me sir,” John said. “You look freezing; what the hell are you doing out on a night like this?”

Jackie explained that her boyfriend had dropped her off and wanted her to earn him some money but wouldn’t be back for ages. She had tried all the other trucks parked on the estate and no one wanted her company tonight. She went on to say that she recognised the truck as John had been stopping here for years and thought he might be sympathetic to her needs, although he had never used her before.

John explained that he was out of cash and, in any case, happily married and would never cheat on his wife, although there was a little lie as he had twenty pounds reserve money stashed  in the back of his wallet in case of emergencies.

John, though, continued to stare down the cleavage of Jackie which maintained his erection. On top of that, Jackie was a very pretty sexy lady.

Jackie said, “What are you watching?” 

John had neglected to turn off his laptop when he answered the tap, tapping on his door. John replied, “A porn movie on my laptop.”

Jackie said, “Any chance I can come in for a warm? The police have gone, so you are safe to let me in,”

John had a quick look in his mirrors and opened the door, telling Jackie to get in quickly. John hoped he wouldn’t regret his actions. If he got caught by the police he  would be in deep trouble, not to say the trouble he would get from his wife.

John had recently boiled the kettle and made hot chocolate so he offered Jackie a hot drink to warm her up which she gratefully accepted. John had momentarily forgotten he was only wearing a towel wrapped round his waist, having been distracted by Jackie’s beauty and the view of her cleavage.

John's cock was still erect and he was having trouble hiding it, plus he was sitting only eighteen inches from Jackie. John asked her to look away whilst he slipped into some shorts. He made a real mess of his actions, dropping his towel before getting his shorts on, allowing Jackie to get a good look at his big, fat erect circumcised cock.

Jackie said, “Are you circumcised?”

 “Yes, Why? "

"I have never seen an adult with a circumcised cock before!”

Now dressed in his shorts, John made Jackie a hot drink and passed it to her, Jackie made herself comfortable on the passenger seat as the pair chatted with the porn movie playing in the background.

Whilst drinking her hot chocolate, Jackie said, “Can I please remove my jacket as I am getting quite warm,” 

John guessed she must be as he sat topless in just a pair of flimsy shorts and was very warm. “Yes, but how long are you staying? Is your lift returning soon?”

Jackie pulled her phone from her pocket and spoke to someone and said, “I will get a taxi home as there is no business here tonight.”

The call ended after a bit of general chit chat.

"I am not in a hurry so will go when I have finished my drink if that’s okay?” Jackie told John. Then she put her phone down and unzipped her jacket fully and slipped it off. John’s eyes nearly popped out as beneath her jacket, Jackie only wore a simple bra that was straining to contain her tits.

John could not take his eyes off Jackie’s tits that were clearly visible through the thin material and her nipples were only just covered. John’s cock was straining to get out of his thin nylon shorts at the sight of Jackie’s perfect tits.

Moments later, as Jackie was sipping on her hot drink, John’s phone rang. It was his wife calling so prior to answering, he said to Jackie ,“Please do not talk or I will be in serious bother as it’s my wife on the phone.”

Jackie nodded her understanding.

John answered the call and lay back on his bunk, forgetting his enormous erection that tented his shorts. John chatted away to his wife who asked if the noise in the background was him watching porn and if so did he have his hand on his cock thinking about making love to her on Friday night. He replied that it was and he did, although he was not holding his cock.

He continued to chat to his wife as Jackie moved from the passenger seat and knelt in between the seats in front of him almost topless and looking hot. John was curious as to what she was doing as she casually played with her tits, pinching her nipples and quickly removed her bra, making John cough.

Julie asked if John was okay and he confirmed that he waswas. Jackie then grabbed the bottom of John's shorts and pulled them straight down and threw them to the side. John's cock sprang out and looked bigger than ever. The  head was shiny, purple and covered in pre-cum.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

Jackie grabbed his cock, causing him to cough again; and Julie again asked if he was okay. Jackie started to rub John’s cock up and down making it difficult for him to concentrate on his conversation with his wife, John was also trying to remove Jackie’s hand from his cock but she had a good firm grip on it and he was enjoying the attention.

Jackie rubbed Johns cock tip on each of her tits spreading his pre cum over her perfect brown nipples, then she lowered her head, John said “No” as he knew what was coming. Julie still on the other end of the phone line asked why he said “No” he made a valid excuse as Jackie took his cock in her mouth; Jackie winked at him and then started bobbing up and down giving him an amazing blowjob.

Since John and Julie had been married, only one other person had sucked him off -- that was Julie’s sister Jane. John had been sleeping in after working late and, as it was summer,  he was naked and only covered with a light bed sheet, Julie’s younger sister Jane was staying with them and had caught him asleep naked with an erection.

Julie and Jane were in the kitchen making coffee when Julie asked Jane to take John a cup of coffee to his bedroom, explaining John would probably still be asleep. Jane entered the room and found John sound asleep and completely naked as the bed sheet had fallen to the floor. John’s big cock was erect and very inviting, pointing up at the ceiling.

Jane made sure she was very noisy when she put the coffee cup down on the bedside table so as to rouse John but he was in a very deep sleep and did not stir. Jane sat on the edge of the bed and just stared at John’s big cock, much bigger than any she had seen before. Jane even bounced on the side of the bed to rouse John but still he did not stir.

Jane was getting brave now and even reached out and touched John’s cock, brushing her hand up the length. Still nothing so she wrapped her hand round it and gently started to rub it up and dowdown. Still no reaction. Little did Jane know that Julie was standing behind her in the doorway watching and getting quite excited.

Jane had a quick look over her shoulder as she knelt on the bed between John’s legs still holding onto his cock but Julie had moved from view so she was not spotted. Jane then lowered her mouth over John’s cock and took in as much as she could  and started giving him a blowjob. John stirred and twitched and placed his hands on the back of Jane's head to help her regulate the speed of the blowjob.

Jane and Julie had identical colour hair and style so even if he had looked up he may not have realised it was Jane and not Julie giving him a blowjob. Jane was not really experienced as she had only given two previous boyfriends oral sex; she was, though, really enjoying playing with John’s big fat cock and soon had him on the edge of shooting his load.

John had still to open his eyes but this did not stop him filling Jane's willing mouth with copious amounts of his hot semen. Jane swallowed what she could, although some dribbled from her mouth down the length of John’s cock. When John had finished shooting stream after steam of cum into Jane’s throat, she licked off the excess from his still erect cock. Jane then licked her lips and slipped from the bedroom before John had a chance to open his eyes.

Outside the bedroom, Jane bumped into Julie who had watched everything and had been so turned on by what she saw she had two fingers in her pants rubbing her pussy.

Julie said, “Did you enjoy that?”

Jane replied, “What?” 

“Sucking off my husband’s big dick?”

Jane looked and felt shocked and embarrassed and replied “How did you know?”

“I watched everything and loved it!” said Julie.

John then walked from the bedroom still naked and semi-erect straight into Jane and Julie and went to cover up his cock.

Julie said, ”Don’t bother hiding that - Jane has seen it before. In fact she just gave you that blowjob, did you enjoy it?”

John was taken aback and Jane blushed bright red. John said, “Tell me your joking, It was you really, wasn’t it I felt your hair.”

Julie replied, “No it was Jane and she and I loved the experience and hopefully so did you.”

“It was an amazing wakeup call, so thanks but next time if there is to be one, wake me up so I can enjoy it more.”

Julie responded by saying, “There may be a next time as long as it’s not behind my back and I am allowed to join in.”

I digressed.

John was now ready to fill Jackie’s mouth and she knew it so she really deep throated John, something he had never experienced. As he filled her mouth full of shot after shot of his hot cum, John moaned in ecstasy while Jackie sucked all his juices from him. Again, though, Julie asked if he was okay and he had to tell her he needed the toilet and had to go, Julie accepted his excuse and the call ended.

Once John was spent, Jackie continued to hold onto John’s cock and squeeze every last drop of cum from the tip and lick it off as it seeped out. Jackie got to her feet still holding onto John's flagging cock and offered her tits to his willing mouth; John gratefully accepted each tit in turn and sucked hard on Jackie’s nipples, alternating every few minutes between left and right.

Jackie’s tits were very sensitive and his deep sucking and biting brought Jackie to a shuddering orgasm. John's cock was now back fully erect and ready due to the erotic nature of the events and that Jackie was still rubbing his cock up and down in her perfect little hands.

Jackie said, “Do you want to cum over my tits before I leave?”

John of course replied, “Oh yes.”

Jackie had got John really hard and ready so demanded that John follow her instructions. “John, now wank yourself really hard and fast as I play with my tits. Then when you're near, let me know and you can cum over my face and tits.” 

John had never masturbated in front of anyone before but found this really erotic and, in just a few minutes, he could feel his cum rising. He let Jackie know and she stopped playing with her tits and watched as John’s first load hit her across both tits, the second hit her chin, the next shot straight into her open mouth. John then pushed his cock into her willing mouth and Jackie sucked off all his remaining cum, swallowing every last drop.

John was allowed to rub his cum into Jackie’s tits and suck her nipples clean before she cleaned up with some baby wipes and dressed.

Before Jackie left, John made sure the road was clear other than a waiting taxi just along the road.

Jackie said, ”Next time you are here, you're going to fuck me bareback as I have never had a circumcised cock in me before. Free of charge obviously!”

John was slightly taken aback but agreed and gave Jackie the twenty pounds he kept for emergencies. She thanked him with her phone number in exchange.I

 

 

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments