Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kurt's Invitation

"After Brad leaves to close a business deal, Kurt invites Jen to spend the day on his yacht."

25
8 Comments 8
14.3k Views 14.3k
4.7k words 4.7k words

This is the fourth of a series that begn with "New Friends at the Beach." The reader may enjoy this story more by reading the earlier chapters.

Brad’s unexpected departure earlier this morning to close a business deal left me alone at our beach house until his expected return tomorrow evening. I love the beach, but I really wasn’t looking forward to spending the evening and night alone. There is something slightly ominous about the intense darkness and sounds of the ocean at night, particularly when Brad is away.

As I pulled out of our driveway to run a few errands, my thoughts drifted back to the evening this past weekend when we met Kurt and Alexia. It had been exhilarating for all of us, and I couldn’t get the memories out of my mind, nor did I want to. I love and adore Brad, but being naked in front of another man, feeling his hands on me, the sensation of his enormous cock pulsing deep inside me, the warm surge when he came in me, and the memory of his hard cock sliding between my lips and down my throat had unleashed something inside me that I couldn’t begin to comprehend. It had all been so unplanned, so unexpected, and so foreign to my married life that I still struggled to process everything.

Since Brad and I had met fifteen years ago, I have only had eyes for him, which made the events of this past weekend seem like a bizarre dream or a scene out of a seedy movie. We had been totally open with each other about our respective evenings with Kurt and Alexia, and had admitted how incredibly hot the sex had been. While we didn’t really close the issue, I think we both felt like it was just one wild evening that would probably never happen again.

As I contemplated my plans for the day, I found myself dialing the number that Kurt had jotted down before they left our place three days ago. I didn’t really have any plan other than that I could use some company for the evening and that maybe the three of us could go to dinner.

When Kurt’s voicemail picked up, I felt a small pang of disappointment and nearly hung up, but decided to leave a message, “Hi Kurt and Alexia, this is Jen. Brad had to fly out to close a deal and won’t be back until late tomorrow, so I’m looking for some friends for dinner! Give me a ring if you’re game.”

A few minutes later, my phone rang back and it was Kurt, “Hi Jen, it’s fabulous to hear from you. Hope everything is great with you and Brad.”

I responded, “Everything’s great! Except that I am all alone until Brad gets back from his business trip tomorrow evening, so wanted to invite you and Alexia to dinner if you don’t already have plans.”

Kurt hesitated briefly, then replied, “That’s interesting. Alexia left earlier this morning to help a friend with some decorating issues for her home and won’t be back until late tomorrow, but I would love to join you for dinner! In fact, I was thinking of taking my boat out for a spin later today. I would enjoy the company if you’re interested in coming along. We can grab dinner somewhere along the way.”

I cautiously replied, “Hmmm, that sounds fun, but are you sure Alexia won’t mind?”

Kurt chuckled, “Of course not. She would be thrilled that I have someone to spend the day with. We both really enjoyed meeting you guys last weekend, and this will give us a chance to get to know each other better!”

Trying to not read too much in to Kurt’s comment, I replied, “Sounds great. I have a few quick errands, but will be done by noon. When do you want to meet?”

Kurt gave me directions to the marina where his boat was docked along with the slip number so I could find it, and we made plans to meet around 1:00 that afternoon. I knew I was moving toward dangerous territory and started to call Kurt back to cancel, but then realized I was being silly. I didn’t want to just hang around doing nothing until Brad returned, the boat ride sounded like fun, and I was certainly capable of handling myself and not letting anything get out of control. Besides, what harm could come from enjoying his company for the day? The errands I had intended to complete were not urgent, so instead I stopped for a touch-up on my manicure and pedicure, then headed home to pack a few things and get showered and dressed for the day.

As I stepped out of the shower, dried my hair and applied my makeup, my mind drifted back to the evening several days ago when we had met Kurt and Alexia. While both Brad and I had willingly swapped partners with Kurt and Alexia just days ago, it had all happened so spontaneously, and we were both generally aware of what each other was doing. Today was different. Today, I was getting ready to spend the day with Kurt without Brad’s knowledge, and I felt a rush of excitement at the thought. Laughing it off, I reminded myself that it was just a boat ride!

Surveying myself in the mirror, I began to consider what items I would need to pack for a day on a boat and dinner later on. Ignoring the inner voice that was telling me to dress conservatively, I packed a couple favorite bikinis and sandals in case we went swimming and a spaghetti strap sundress with matching heels for dinner. For the day, I decided on a pair of white linen shorts, a form-fitting, light blue spaghetti strap top that I knew always turned heads, and a pair of boat-appropriate open toe heels. It was a habit for me to dress up. I enjoy how it makes me feel and appreciate the reaction I receive, and there was no reason that I shouldn’t do so today!

Glancing in the mirror, I smiled, knowing the effect I would probably have on Kurt. The light blue top accentuated my soft tan and hugged my slender body. The sheer bra I had chosen gave just the right amount of shape and lift, but allowed a delicious hint of my perky nipples. My thin, shapely legs and butt looked incredible in the short white linen shorts I had chosen, and the medium heels helped to accent my toned legs. I wore my long brown hair straight, which seemed appropriate for the outfit and for a day on the boat, and the French manicure that I had earlier that morning completed the look.

Arriving at the marina and beginning the short walk to the boat slip entry, I laughed softly at the nervous excitement I felt. I was preparing to spend the day on another man’s boat – a man who I had just met this past weekend - a man who I had sex with while my husband was similarly enjoying his wife. I knew that I should have declined the invitation when it became clear that Kurt’s wife would not be joining us, but despite my apprehension, I was excited to be here. I slowed my pace to calm myself and smiled at the lengthy stares of a few men who were cleaning their boats or just lounging on their boat decks.

As I neared the slip, I drew a sharp breath. Kurt’s boat wasn’t a boat, it was a seventy-foot yacht, and gorgeous! A middle-aged man dressed in white was stowing a few items in the main deck lounge as I approached. Smiling broadly he said, “You must be Jen. Welcome aboard! Name is Seth – I’m Kurt’s captain. Kurt is finishing up some business on his phone and should be out shortly. Here, let me take your bag, and I’ll show you to your stateroom.”

Sean led the way through the rear deck lounge, through the interior salon and down a curving stairway to the lower level. “I’ll place your bag in the guest stateroom. The master stateroom is there, just across the hallway.” As Sean was pointing across the hallway to the open door of the master stateroom, a young man stepped out smiling. Sean continued, “This is Ricardo. He is a fabulous chef and makes wonderful cocktails. It is our pleasure to make certain that you have a wonderful stay, so please let us know of anything you would like! Would you care for a drink?”

I replied, “A glass of white wine would be nice.”

Ricardo reeled off several options, and I decided on a glass of Crystal Brut. Both men smiled and excused themselves to continue preparations and to retrieve the champagne.

The guest stateroom was comfortably sized and luxuriously appointed with a spacious bathroom complete with marble counters and walk-in shower. I quickly hung my dress and placed my bag in the closet, did one quick check in the mirror and climbed the stairs back to the lounge where Ricardo handed me a glass of champagne. Ricardo, still smiling, said, “Please make yourself comfortable, Miss Jennifer. There is some fresh fruit and chilled shellfish that I have put out for your enjoyment. I’m sure Mr. Kurt will be out shortly.”

“Thank you Ricardo. Please just call me Jen,” I said, returning Ricardo’s smile. Sipping on the champagne and nibbling on a few pieces of fruit, I strolled around the salon taking in the beautiful decorating. It really was a gorgeous yacht.

About five minutes after returning to the salon as I enjoyed the Crystal, a door opened forward of the lounge and Kurt emerged. He was dressed very casually in a pair of well broken in khaki shorts, some white Sperry shoes, and a white linen button-down shirt that was only hallway buttoned. His muscular physique was evident and his incredible smile reminded me of why I found him so attractive as he strode across the lounge and gave me a warm hug. I returned his hug, murmuring, “You didn’t tell me you had a yacht.”

Kurt just laughed and then apologized for begin tied up on a business call when I arrived, but confirmed that Sean and Ricardo had seen to making me at home. We then set about on a quick tour of his yacht, beginning upstairs on the flydeck where Sean was making final preparations to leave, then to the flydeck lounge and the upper sundeck. I had already seen most of the main deck, but Kurt pointed out a few of the amenities in the kitchen and bar so that I knew where things were stored.

As we descended to the lower deck, Kurt explained how the crew quarters were in the rear of the ship on the lower level and were accessed by a different stairway. Additionally, he had configured this yacht to only have two staterooms, as the main deck salon and the main deck outdoor lounge could both be converted into beds in a pinch, and he wanted the main staterooms to be spacious. I had already been in the guest stateroom, so I stepped inside the master suite and was floored. It was spacious and beautiful with full windows running nearly the length of both sides, an enormous flat screen just inside the door that occupied the entire wall, and of course a beautiful king sized bed. The master bathroom was similar to the guest bath, but larger, with two vanities and a much larger walk-in shower.

As I finished surveying the master suite, I turned to see Kurt leaning against the door and smiling. As our eyes met, he said, “I am thrilled that you are joining me today. You look even more beautiful than I remember from the other evening. Brad is definitely a lucky man. Come on, let’s go help Sean shove off and we can start enjoying the day!”

I smiled as he took my hand and led me back up the two flights of stairs to the flydeck. Sitting on the lounge chairs on the upper sundeck, we enjoyed another glass of champagne as Sean took us out. Kurt and I continued to talk and had a few more drinks as Sean piloted the yacht out to open water and down the coast. The day was absolutely flawless and we spent the next hour getting to know each other a little better.

Initially, the conversation was a bit tentative. We both avoided any reference to the events of last weekend, but eventually we both relaxed and began laughing and talking with ease. Kurt really was charming and I found myself drifting periodically back to last weekend and the feeling of him pressed against me.

We were probably about an hour outside of the marina when I felt the boat change course, heading closer to shore. Kurt stood and said that we were stopping at a favorite beach of his where the water was clear and beautiful, and asked if I would like to go swimming. I agreed, and we made our way down below to get changed.

The day was fabulous. We swam for a while and enjoyed the gorgeous turquoise water and soft sand of the beach. Kurt was a perfect gentleman, despite the sexy little blue string bikini with gold metallic accents that I wore. Even though I had looked forward to my day with him, I had been apprehensive about his intentions. Did he assume that our indiscretions of several nights ago would pave the way for him to seduce me again on his boat?

I had to remind myself that it had been me who had reached out to him when Brad left on an unexpected trip.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

Other than the warm hug at our greeting, he had not been suggestive nor had he touched me all day. This served to put me at ease and pleasantly surprised me on one hand, but on a different level that I really didn’t yet understand, I was somehow disappointed.

As we strolled along the beach, Kurt approached the subject of last weekend, and said he hoped that both Brad and I didn’t regret what had happened. I told him that we had been completely open about what each of us had done and reassured each other of our love and commitment. We continued to talk about it, tentatively at first, but eventually we both opened up and admitted how absolutely scorching hot the sex had been. I then told him how Brad had actually been incredibly turned on by the evening, and not solely because of his time with Alexia.

When Kurt asked how I felt about the evening, I simply replied, “Well, I’m here with you today.” Then flashing a sexy smile, I turned and jogged into the water.

Kurt chased after me, catching up as the crystal water enveloped us, then grabbing me around the waist he pulled me back against him. I resisted lightly, then turned and put my hands against his chest and teasingly pushed back from him. He laughed then firmly gripped my hips and pulled me against him, then leaned down and kissed me. Any thought of resisting him vanished as I reached up and put my arms around his neck and returned his kiss. Kurt pulled me closer, my heart racing as his chest pressed against mine.

For the second time in several days, I was allowing this man to hold me close and I was responding to him in ways I never thought I would before last weekend. I knew I should stop, that I shouldn’t be here at all, but I was so turned on and Kurt’s lips felt so heavenly that I kissed him even more deeply.

Kurt moved his hands around to squeeze my ass, then lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Standing in shoulder-deep water, Kurt held me there with my legs wrapped around him, our lips pressed against each other for long minutes. I could feel his firm manhood pressing up against me and it turned me on even more. Releasing one of my hands from around his neck, I slid it down over his chest to his abs, then reaching lower between us down to trace the outline of his hard cock through his swim shorts.

As I continued to lightly rub him through his shorts, Kurt moaned into my mouth then adjusted his grip on my ass to allow his fingers to gently massage my soft pussy through the material of my bikini. I could feel my pussy swelling with excitement from his touch, then slid my hand inside his shorts to wrap my hand around Kurt’s rock hard cock. Despite my earlier apprehension about joining him on his yacht today, I knew at that moment that I would again give myself to this sexy man. Removing my hand from inside Kurt’s shorts, I said, “Come on, race you back.”

I couldn’t wait to feel him inside me. After a quick rinse in the on-deck shower and toweling ourselves dry, we made our way below, stopping twice to continue to grope and kiss. Upon entering the master suite, I pushed Kurt onto the bed. Stepping back to make sure he had a perfect view and watching his face to see every reaction, I reached behind my back and unhooked the clasp holding my bikini top in place, dropping it to the floor. Sliding my hands sensuously over my breasts and down to my hips, I slowly peeled my bikini bottoms down over my toned thighs and stepped out of them as they slid to the floor.

Kurt’s hungry eyes surveyed my naked body from my slender, toned legs to my sexy hips and smoothly waxed pussy, up my toned tummy to my firm B-cup breasts and perky nipples, to my full pouty lips and smoldering dark eyes. I moved to him as he sat on the bed and he gently placed his hands on my hips, pulling me to him as his lips kissed my breasts and his tongue softly caressed my erect nipples. Sighing with pleasure, I gripped the back of his head and pulled him tight against my breasts. His touch was gentle and his tongue was magic as he continued his soft, wet massage, sliding his hands around to cradle my ass. I was absolutely breathless from the heavenly way his mouth moved over my perky mounds and in anticipation of everything to come.

Kurt pulled me to his lap and I wrapped my legs around him. Looking into his eyes with my arms around his neck I whispered in my most sexy voice, “I haven’t properly thanked you yet for inviting me on your beautiful yacht.” Then I leaned in and kissed him softly on his gorgeous lips.

Nothing else was said as we kissed, softly at first, Kurt’s arms gently pulling me closer. I parted my lips, finding his tongue as our kiss became deeper, Kurt pulling me tight against his powerful chest. My heart was racing as I pressed into him, grinding my hips down around his and feeling his hardness pressing back against me. It was dizzying to be naked, locked in an embrace with another man, my legs wrapped around his waist, our open lips pressed together, tongues roaming against each other. Kurt’s hands continued to cup my ass as we made out, gently squeezing my firm cheeks. My hands had moved from around his neck and down to his chest as I pushed him back on the bed.

Kurt’s impressive cock pressed against me, and I couldn’t wait to free it from his shorts. Lifting myself off of his lap, I kneeled in front of him to slide his shorts down. His hard cock sprang out and again I marveled at the enormous head that magnificently crowned the lengthy upward slope of his shaft. Continuing what I had started when Kurt pulled me to him in the water, I lightly began to stroke and caress his shaft with one soft, manicured hand while the fingernails of the other lightly traced over his taut head. Leaning forward, I softly kissed the tip of his cock and murmured, “That will have to wait until later, but right now I need to feel you inside me.”

Over the last several days, I had replayed over and over the way his cock had felt as he fucked me that night. The pressure of his enormous head as he entered me the first time, then the sensation of him sliding deep inside me and feeling so full as he held himself deep in me. But what made me weak in the knees was the feeling of his huge cock repeatedly sliding in and out of my tight pussy, feeling every movement as he stretched and filled me with each long stroke.

Grasping Kurt’s pulsing cock in one hand, I moved up to straddle his hips. With Kurt leaning back on his elbows and allowing me to take control, I teased the head of his cock by sliding it up and down my moist slit. Kurt’s gaze moved from my eyes down to watch me slide the head of his hard cock just inside the parted folds of my pussy, softly rubbing against my soft, pink inner lips then up to circle my clit, over and over. Rhythmically, I continued this as Kurt closed his eyes, both of us breathless with anticipation. Periodically, he would flex his hips in an attempt to move deeper, but I was in control and wanted to take my time.

After long agonizing minutes of this, I was literally dripping wet. Holding his cock still and slowly rotating my hips around him, I began to press down, working his cock ever so slowly inside me. The head of his gorgeous cock was so large, but I was absolutely soaking wet and he slid inside me with relative ease. Placing my hands on his powerful chest, I began to move up and down taking him slightly deeper each time.

I desperately needed to feel him deep inside me, and finally I plunged down on him as he grabbed my hips and pressed up to meet me. I gasped, “Oh my gawd, you fill me so full!

As Kurt held me in place, I continued to rotate my hips around him as our eyes met again. Leaning forward, I began taking him with long, slow strokes. My perky tits were hanging just above his face as I repeatedly rose and fell around him, imagining every contour of his cock as he slid in and out of my tight slit. Each time that I plunged down on him I would grind my hips against his. Increasing the pace, I started fucking him harder. I was breathless as I felt his huge cock repeatedly surge in and out of my pussy, taking him impossibly deep every time. The sound of my ass slapping against his thighs as I plunged down, my light cries of “yes, yes, yes”, and the intoxicating aroma of sex filled the room.

He felt so incredible inside me as I continued to vigorously fuck him. I simply couldn’t get enough. Kurt’s hands were gripping my hips and ass and driving his cock deep inside me every time I plunged down, his hips lifting off the bed with each thrust into my pussy. I craned my neck to look down and watch as his shaft repeatedly plunged inside me. It looked so incredibly sexy and felt so decadent to be letting this man fuck me so hard.

Leaning down and kissing Kurt deeply, I lifted off of him and grasping his cock I turned around and guided him back into my anxious pussy. Kurt again gripped my hips and pulled me down around him, as I leaned forward with my hands braced on his legs. Gyrating my sexy ass, I continued to fuck him hard. He had a perfect view of my ass rising and falling over him and of my dripping pussy swallowing his enormous cock. The increased tension from this angle felt incredible, and I knew from Kurt’s breathing and groans that he was similarly enjoying himself.

Soon, Kurt was slamming his hips up with powerful thrusts to meet me. Knowing he was close, I encouraged him with my sexy voice telling him to fuck me hard and how much I wanted to feel his hot cum fill my pussy. Finally, Kurt groaned and held my hips down around him as he tensed, and then I felt the warm pulses as he flooded me with his thick cream. I hadn’t realized how close I was, but the moment that I felt him swell inside me and the warm surge of his cum, I clamped down and climaxed hard.

As the waves of pleasure began to subside, I leaned back and Kurt pulled me down against him, my back resting against his chest. Shifting over to one side, we lay there spooning, Kurt’s semi-hard cock still inside me, slowly flexing his hips as he continued to move inside me with gentle strokes. I could feel his cum dripping out of me as he reached around and massaged my soft breasts.

We lay like this, silent for long minutes, each enjoying the afterglow. Briefly, my thoughts turned to Brad and a wave of guilt passed over me. This entire scenario was impossible to imagine just a few short days ago, but yet here I was on Kurt’s yacht allowing him to fuck me, and it felt heavenly. Pushing my guilt aside and returning my attention to this man whose cock was still inside me, I reached around with one hand gripping his tight ass and pulled him to me. Kurt didn’t need any more encouragement as he gradually began to increase the length of his strokes, and I could feel him getting hard inside me again.

Still laying on our sides, I pressed back against Kurt as his hands roamed over my naked body, his lips and tongue working magic on my shoulders and neck. Reaching down between my legs, I massaged Kurt’s balls and stroked his long shaft each time it emerged from my pussy, then helped guide him back inside me over and over. I loved the way he was fucking me in this position. It was pure bliss as his hands roamed over every inch of my body, his lips and tongue on my neck and shoulders, and the angle of his cock entering me from behind felt so perfect and reached so deep.

The intense urgency with which we had fucked each other just fifteen minutes earlier was now replaced with something much more sensual and intimate. We were now consumed with enjoying each other, making each other feel incredible, that feeling of not being able to get close enough with each other and wanting to do everything possible to please each other.

I matched Kurt’s rhythm perfectly as he surged in and out of me with long, slow thrusts. I wanted him to fuck me like this forever as his arms pulled me close, massaging my breasts, hands gliding over my hips and down my legs, his touch gentle and sexy. Turning my head, my lips again found his and our tongues encircled each other, intensifying our pleasure and desire for each other.

After long, luxurious minutes of this, Kurt gradually increased his pace. I pressed my ass back against him as he strained to penetrate even deeper inside me. I could feel his hard cock pulsing deep inside me and I pushed back against him for long minutes, softly rotating my hips to feel him touch every contour deep inside my soft pussy. Then, as I inhaled Kurt’s tongue, I felt his beautiful prick swell and once again he flooded my depths with his cum.

 

Published 
Written by InTooDeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments