Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loraine

"Sharing some special time on an afternoon together…"

24
18 Comments 18
17.1k Views 17.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My wife of fifteen years left me. Carolyn abandoned her family leaving me as a single parent with three kids to raise on my own. My sister-in-law Loraine, however, was a significant help and comfort. She regularly stepped in to help me with the kids and especially my daughters, with all those girly things that they needed help with and that I knew absolutely nothing about. I had stayed single after Carolyn deserted us so I could concentrate on my kids and their needs, not mine.

One day, after dropping my kids off at school, I bumped into Loraine who was also off work that day. I asked her if she would like to have lunch with me at my place and she accepted.

We spent the day together talking. The conversation became a little awkward when the subject of dating came up. I thought I was happy with things the way they were and didn’t really want anything to change. She understood as she had been having her own marital problems as well and only stayed in her situation because of the kids but told me that her marriage was just for show. Jokingly she commented, “Love is often better being alone.”

I agreed that there is no pressure and no complaints as well as being safer too. Before I knew what I was saying, I asked her if she was still having sex with her husband. Without a flicker, she replied, “No, it’s been more than two years since we had sex, he’s just there for a roof over his head, meals, and occasionally some help with the kids.”

I knew that story all too well.

We both chuckled nervously.

I said, “I guess we’re both in a ‘dry’ spell by choice then.”

She laughed at this remark saying, “I wish it wasn’t so - but you might well be right.”

As she then got up to leave, I stood up as well and we hugged as normal, but neither of us really wanted to let go as we held onto one another. We held each other tightly and our breathing seemed to increase somewhat dramatically.

She looked up at me with her big beautiful, sad but wistful eyes and said, “It’s okay, Steven, I’m okay with us getting together for some closeness if you want to.”

Spluttering in response and struggling to get the words out, I replied, “Sure, you bet I do, yes, why not, good.”

Without further words, we went upstairs to my bedroom where she simply got undressed and stood looking at me, her face flushed with what I hoped was lust, not an embarrassment. I paused for a moment to take in this gorgeous creature and realized that my dry spell had not been such a great idea after all. I really did want her and almost without realizing it, I got undressed as well.

If words were said at this point, they were mumbled as I lay down next to Loraine and her beautiful sexy naked body. I looked at her in lust as I started caressing her and she returned the caresses back to me. Our hands were touching each other’s bodies everywhere and our eyes were taking in everything we could see in wonderment.

She was a girl in heat and not wanting to wait another moment, she indicated to me to mount her. I got on top of her and started to rub the length of my cock along her vulva, stimulating her clit. Groaning, she savored the moment and then became more dominant. “Just fuck me, Steven, do it now, I need this more than words can say. It’s been too long.”

She reached down between her legs and pulled my hard, throbbing penis deep into her tight, soaking wet pussy, slowly at first. Remember, it had been a long time since I had been celibate, and I’m ashamed to say that I had hardly sunk myself deep into her core and thrust a few times when “oooaaahhh.” Well, that was fast.

I’d really not cum that fast since I was a teenager in high school.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

Being inside this gorgeous woman’s pussy was so much better than masturbating myself to orgasm than anything else could possibly ever be. And believe me, I’d had plenty of practice at that.

I blushed and apologized for not lasting much, much longer. She simply said, “I understand,” not being at all critical of me for this, and instead offering some kind words of encouragement and much comfort.

She said, “It’s really okay, Steven. The second time is always better. It will be much, much better, you’ll see.”

We continued lying there side-by-side while she continued caressing me and gently getting me up into another impressive hard-on and then giving me a soft-‘n-slow hand massage, with a truly remarkable blow job to follow, the best I could remember - her sister was put to shame in that one act.

Before I was too close, she got on top and straddled me as she pushed her soaking wet but still very tight pussy down on my entire erect length until I was deep inside her. For a moment, she let me, save, all that wonderful feeling of being deep inside her wet and warm pussy.

Then slowly she started grinding her way up and down on me! She may have been out of practice, but her expertise was coming back fast.

“Wow! Oh! Wow!” In no time flat, she was moaning loudly as she had a massive orgasm of her own. Seeing her face contorted in that look of beautiful agony, and feeling the contractions of her vagina on my achingly hard cock, I quickly followed suit. It was such a wonderful feeling when I lost my load, shooting it deep inside her with her muscles squeezing, and clamping down tightly on my hard and twitching cock as she tightened around my shaft. Coming together was the icing on the most beautiful indulgent cake.

I knew that my dry spell was over, and I realized how much I need to have sex with a woman rather than myself as part of a normal healthy life. It was such a wonderful feeling to have again after all this time alone, and a feeling I’d not had in quite some time.

She gave me of herself freely that day, all that she had to give.

After our little escapade, we simply got dressed and she left.

A few days went by and I gave her a call, wanting to know if she would be interested in us getting together and perhaps continuing where we left off, hoping that it might become a more long-term relationship.

It turned out that she had been thinking about our encounter along the same lines and said, “I was just about to call you to see if you were up for a repeat performance of the wonderful day we spent together.”

I could live again. Neither of us works on Tuesday so that has become our trysting day. We have our private sessions of sex together at my place even though she is still living with her sexless, useless husband.

Strange as it may seem, we’ve now been at this for just over three years. We have wonderful sex and the most wonderful relationship two could ever have together. We enjoy being together too, not just for the sex, but also companionship and company. Sometimes we just masturbate, either solo or mutually but we also have some good sessions together to talk without any hang-ups, no matter what the subject.

Technology is a wonderful thing too, and we now text each other, communicating our rendezvous for each other in our own special code. I dream that when her children, and mine, are a little older, she will leave her husband and come to live with me. She never mentions her sister, and I think it’s safer that way.

I’m a happy man. And today is Tuesday …

 

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments