Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lyn returns

"Lyn comes looking for me and tells me she is pregnant. What should she do?"

12
3 Comments 3
11.3k Views 11.3k
5.8k words 5.8k words

I now knew that my wife had photos that she thought she could use to make sure that she could keep me away from Marg. She knew me well and understood that I would do nothing to put a person that I cared about at risk.

What Sue didn’t know of course is that Marg was unlikely to be as upset as she thought because during our time together Marg had actually encouraged me to seduce her sister. Marg wanted Lyn to know how beautiful sex could be if the person’s intent was simply to please her. The sisters had also been a lot closer than Sue realized and so they were not likely to be as jealous as my wife expected.

This action by Sue, my wife had indicated to me that although my wife did not hesitate to have affairs anytime and with anyone of her choosing she must still care for me to go to so much trouble to try to blackmail me out of my close relationship with someone who I cared about. Despite her cheating she regularly told me that she loved me although she also said she was not in love with me. This had me confused because I didn’t understand what it meant.

The way in which Sue had used Lyn made me feel sickened with her behavior and I was now of the opinion that she was developing a serious mental illness to be so vicious. I was more than a little concerned for her welfare as well as the safety of those around her. I knew that any contact that I had with Marg either had to be severed or needed to be extremely discrete.

My drinking was becoming worse as I was having trouble sleeping. Getting to sleep initially was not a big issue because every time I closed my eyes I pictured Marg in all her glory. In my dreams I then proceeded to make gentle love to her. The sweetness of my dreams however was being interrupted by thoughts of vicious attacks on Marg by my wife. This would wake me up. I would then find I could not go back to sleep no matter how hard I tried. I had found that if I drank enough I did not dream at all so slept through till the alarm went off.

My wife, Sue continued life in the same fashion that she had for the last few years. She still returned late from her skating every Tuesday and Friday nights and like a good little husband I fed the kids and put them to bed before she returned.

Occasionally she took nights out with the girls or told me that she had a skating conference to attend but every so often she made a slip up and I found out that she had lied. I was not however overly concerned because what is the difference of cheating twice a week against cheating three or four times a week.

The thing that did upset me though is she still refused to talk to me about what she was up to even though she knew that I suspected. The only thing that had changed since our talks about her cheating was that I tried to avoid going to bed with her by saying there was something on TV that I wanted to watch. The reason for not going to bed was twofold, I wanted to continue drinking to black out my dreams and also I did not feel like having sex with her after I knew that she was not being open and honest with me.

Some might say that I was angry that she was cheating but I had gotten over my anger with her some time ago. I occasionally felt sexually stimulated by the thought of her having sex with someone else but I would never get over or forgive her for her aggression and her dishonesty.

I did not see Lyn for some time. I assumed that she was avoiding me which I found distressing. She was a good friend and hurting her was the last thing that I would want. I hoped one day that I would have the opportunity to sit down alone and talk to her about it all. To me she had been like a best mate more than a lover and these days when the young ones talk of friends with benefits I feel comfortable with the concept and think of how Lyn and I were at that stage in our relationship.

It was a rostered off Monday when I usually went shopping . This Monday as I walked into the market there was Lyn. She looked up and immediately saw me and she smiled. That smile brought relief to me. I was considering how I could get to the shop that was my target without her seeing me because she had been very angry with me the last time we were together. I walked up to her and she wrapped her arms around me and looked up at me and kissed my cheek.

“I was hoping that I might see you,” she said. “I knew you did your shopping on your rostered off Monday so I came out to find you.”

On our last meeting I had put my foot into it by calling her Marg and she had stormed off. (Read ‘the set up’ for the details)

“I don’t know what to say to you, Lyn. I’m sorry if I hurt you. I never ever wanted to. Can you join me for a coffee?” She agreed so we found ourselves a quiet little corner and our conversation continued.

“I know that you would never try to hurt me, Goyse but you did even though it was not intentional. It was my fault. I was jealous and over reacted. I should have expected it because I knew that you cared about Marg but it seems that I didn’t realize how much. I have stayed away from you because I didn’t know how you would react to me running away like that.”

“I’ve been upset about it,” I replied, “but not because you ran away but because I had hurt you. I would never want to do that.”

“It’s OK. Let’s forget it. We had a great night. It was very special to me.”

“I’m glad. It was a very special time and you are a very special person.”

She went quiet and was looking down at the table. “Are you OK, Lyn?”

“I’m pregnant.”

“You know that it can’t be me, Don’t you?”

“I know that. I wish it was actually. No, it’s Jon’s. I don’t know whether to keep it or not. I haven’t told him yet.”

“Jon’s your husband. Of course you want to keep it. Why would you not want his baby or your own for that matter?”

“Before Jon went away up north I would not have sex with him. I had caught him with someone in our own home. I could forgive him for cheating on me with a close friend but he bought his cheating into our home. I found it impossible to forgive him for that so I refused him sex.”

“It made me feel dirty. I had made up my mind that there would be no sex for us in the foreseeable future and if he wanted to leave then that would be OK as well.” She stopped again and kept looking at that same spot on the table. I knew that the close friend that she spoke of was my wife, Sue but I was not going to tell her that I knew. I suspected that she was not telling me to protect me.

“Did he force you, Lyn?”

“No, he had tried before he left but I fought him off. It was funny actually. He got me down on the floor and managed to stick it between my legs but he couldn’t get to my pussy. About 15 second later he came all over the carpet. I laughed at him, got up and as I walked away told him to clean it up. He was there trying to get it off the carpet for about half an hour then packed his swag and left.”

She continued, “he came back 2 days after you and I had got together. I enjoyed our time together so much that I was still on a high. All I could think about was how wonderful it felt to have you in me as I orgasmed. You know that was unique. I had never come with a man before and yet with you I couldn’t stop cumming,” She delayed again but then continued, “you know my orgasm just went on and on and on that night.”

“Since then I couldn’t stop thinking about it and the more that I thought about it the more turned on I got. It was like I was primed for sex. My mind was doing it to me. I just kept seeing us together over and over and I would touch myself. It was nice but not the same.” She stopped again, looking at that same spot on the table.

“And?”

She flashed those eyes at me again. “And then Jon walked in the door. I couldn’t help it. I needed to be fucked. I couldn’t help myself. I just grabbed him took him to the bed room and opened my legs. I was still angry with him but I wasn’t angry with his cock so I opened my legs for it, not for him.”

“He had been away for a while so of course he was ready to go too. He did his normal 30 second squirt job but when he tried to get up I said no and held on to him and said ‘You’re my husband and I need you to satisfy me.’ I put him in my mouth for the first time ever and sucked. He kept asking ‘what the hell has come over you?’ I just said, ‘I want you to satisfy me and you’re not leaving until you do’.”

I was too anxious to wait so asked “Well, Did he?”

“You bet he did. He bought me off for the first time since we were married. It was not as pleasurable as us but it was OK. Then I found out later that he got me pregnant. He actually lasted a good 3 minutes the second time around and also stayed in me and kissed me and hugged me. He had never done that to me before either.” She emphasized it with a little grin but it looked false.

“Lyn, you should be happy. You and your husband are going to have a child. Your sex life has improved out of sight and your husband cares enough to stay after sex and hug and kiss you. You should be ecstatic.”

“I don’t love him anymore. He has hurt me too many times. It was not about wanting him it was about wanting sex. In my mixed up mind I forgot that I had no protection. Some people do it all the time without protection and never get caught. I do it once and that’s it!”

With that the tears started to run down her cheeks. Lyn was not the typical girl who bursts into tears and screams and thrashes around as many women do when upset. The only way you could tell she was crying was by the tears and the frown. I wrapped my arms around her and licked her little tears from her cheeks. “It’ll be OK mate,” I said. “We’ll work it out”.

“No it won’t be OK. It can’t be,” she replied. Then that little flash with her eyes that I found so attractive and her little smirk, “The man that I love is already married and he’s in love with my sister.”

More tears. I held her tighter. Hell, I thought. This can’t be happening. I was struggling to keep my emotions in control. I didn’t want both of us crying like babies in the local coffee shop with everyone watching.

“We have got to get out of here, Lyn. Let’s go to my place. Sue is having lunch with the girls and won’t be home till late afternoon.”

“No, we can’t go to your place and we can’t go to mine. I think that we should go to that motel that you and Marg went to. I want to be with you and I don’t want to have to worry about Sue knowing that we are together. She has too many spies around for me to go to your place.”

We got in my car and headed to the motel. My gut told me that it was a mistake but what could I do. I cared about her and I cared about the situation she was in. I probably felt a little bit responsible but I loved her sister and hoped one day to be her brother in law. I knew if we got to the motel she would want to make love and I was just silly enough to want it as well once we were alone. Besides I had not been having sex with my wife for a week or more and usually I had sex every day and more often twice a day so I was as horny as hell.

The desk clerk greeted me with “Hi, Goyse. Good to see you again. Room 43 is available.”

“Thanks,” I replied thinking I must find out who this guy is and why he knows me when I have time. He handed me the key, swiped my credit card and I took Lyn through the side entrance to room 43. I laid her on the bed and kissed her then lay down beside her. She smiled and kissed me again.

“Just being with you makes me happy and takes my problems away,” she said. “I wish we could do this all the time.”

I had no answer to that so just kissed her. She was lying on my arm with her body pressed up against me. My body had a mind of its own and reacted to having a very beautiful, sexy female body pressed up against it. My mind was saying “Down boy, down,” but my body was saying “This is nice, very nice. You could get sexual relief here.”

“Hhhhmmmm, I think somebody likes me.” She said with that little flash of the eyes and that smirk that I loved so much. “What have we got here,” she pushed her hand down to place it on my ever growing cock.

“Please Lyn. We shouldn’t.”

“What, not interested in me now that I’m pregnant?”

“No, that’s not it and you know it. I find you sexy and your body makes me feel like I want to make love to you but it doesn’t make it right. You have your husband’s child growing inside you and I have to respect that and I am married and have commitments to my wife not to mention Marg. Maybe it was a mistake for us to come here. “

“So, let me get this straight. You think that I have commitments to a husband that I no longer love because he tries to screw everything with a skirt on that comes near him and usually does. You have commitments to a wife who right now is at someone’s apartment half way through a line up screaming her head off from her third or fourth orgasm yelling “give it to me, I want your baby “ while her pimp collects the money at the door. Meanwhile my sister is telling me how good sex with her husband has become since she went home. Have I got it right? Or have I missed something somewhere?”

“OK, I get the picture,” I thought for a while. “But we still have to look in the mirror every morning, Lyn and you know who looks back.” Curiosity was getting the better of me and I couldn’t help asking, “do you think Sue is actually doing that?”

“Think, No, I don’t think it, I know it because she told me that Steve organized things before he had his accident and has set her up tonight for a busy time. Apparently there are eight guys that she has had before and they pay very well for her to use no protection.”

“She said she has been having sex with one of them regularly after skating each week. I’ve known what she is up to for a long time. I haven’t told you because it was her business but she used me to try to blackmail you and I decided there and then that when I had the opportunity I would tell you anything that you want to know. I have given you my advice before and I know others have too ‘Leave the bitch before she fucks you up’.

Eirean
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eirean

Now come here and make love to me.”

“You said that Steve had an accident?”

“Yes, He had been paying off a motor bike using the money she earns for him and he was hit by a car. The driver didn’t stop, just kept going. The police suspect that it was someone with a grudge against him who has run him down on purpose.”

“Was he killed?”

“No, he survived but he has lost a leg and they think that he may not walk again. She has been visiting him in hospital. She came around to my place almost every day since the accident, crying. She told me that she thought it might have been you who did it. I told her she was a crazy bitch to even think that.”

She continued, “I told her it serves Steve right. Karma has got him. If Sue had a brain then she would have nothing to do with him but her pussy controls her every move. I think they got mixed up when they made her and put her brain in her pussy and her ovaries in her head cavity. “

“She told me yesterday that the police have checked your whereabouts at the time of the accident but you were cleared because you were at work. It’ll be the husband of one of the women that he has knocked up over the years. There are so many that the police will have a big job on their hands. I hope they never find who the driver was. That arse-hole deserved it. He’s stuffed up too many lives. ”

While she was talking she had continued to stroke my cock. I had moved my body back slightly to allow her room. It was nice made even better by the news that Steve was off the scene at least for now. I wondered how the get together continued without him and realized that he had now organized helpers to do his dirty work.

Meanwhile I had started stroking her hair. Running my fingers through it and giving it a little tug from time to time. With my other hand I had opened her top and was playing with her little nipples. I knew that she liked it because they were growing like little cocks getting an erection. I noticed that one was becoming wet and thought that it must run in the family. This shifted my thoughts to Marg for a moment. I needed to make contact with her to let her know that I would be down near her in two weeks when I attend the boat show. A thought came into my head and I gave a little chuckle.

“What’s so funny,” she said.

“With a bit of luck they may have got confused and amputated the wrong leg and when they release him he will still be able to walk but that’s all.”

“That’s sick,” she replied then with a little laugh, “just wishful thinking on your part.”

I took her in my arms and kissed her. She was the most desirable woman I had ever been with. If only I had fallen in love with her instead of Marg life would be so much easier for me. She despised her husband. She kept telling me that she loved me and I know if I offered to take her away from her nightmare she would be packed in a second.

I thought about my wife, Sue. She seemed to be getting worse chasing around madly looking for the satisfaction that she sought and couldn’t find. I must be crazy to stay with her but I guess I just didn’t have the balls to take the jump, besides I had the kids to use as an excuse.

By this time I had Lyn’s top fully open and had found the zipper on her skirt. As I unzipped her I laid her onto her back, moved over her and slowly down her body. I stopped at her breasts and sucked on one and then the other. The little bit of fluid that she yielded up was very sweet. She lifted her bum and removed her skirt. I realized for the first time that she had no panties on.

“No panties. I like that.”

“I’m glad. I left them off for you when I came out to the shops. I had hoped you would give me a pat,” she said with that eye shift and a little smirk. Shit this girl would be so easy to fall in love with, I thought. What the hell is wrong with me? This was her way of letting me know that she was at the shops for one purpose and that was to meet up with me.

I continued to stroke her body and moved down to her crutch. My eyes were only 6 inches from her pussy. I had seen it a few weeks before but there was a lot happening and so I had not taken it all in. This time I was not going to rush as much because I wanted to remember exactly how she looked.

Her little flaps were darker than the rest of her and just a little bit open showing a glint of moisture. The urge came over me to lick it but I wanted to tease her first. She had only a little hair which I had thought was all blond but I could now see that although it looked blond it was actually a light brown near her skin. I rubbed my hand through the sparse hair and then down her leg squeezing her thigh muscles as I went then returned to move down the other leg and return.

I could tell that this was having the desired effect because the moisture on her pussy was now more evident and each time that I returned to her mons she lifted her hips to try to get my hand down to her pussy. After following the same track again I returned to her mons but this time close to her slit so that when she lifted her hips my fingers just touched the top of her slit where her clit was hidden.

“Touch me,” she said as if issuing a command.

“All in good time, I’m not here to fuck you I want to make love to you. Lovers don’t rush, fuckers do.”

She laughed, “That makes my husband a fucker and you can say that again. He’s a mother fucker, son of a bitch!”

I joined in her laugh but continued my track down her thighs and back. This time she lifted her knees a little higher to allow me to go down below her knees and massage her leg muscles. Again when I returned I gently slid my fingers down her tiny, wet slit. I was prepared for her response so as she lifted her hips I pulled my fingers back so that I maintained only the lightest of touch.

I continued past her pussy to her anus. The moan that escaped her lips told me that she loved the attention and particularly liked me touching her around her rear hole. I returned to her mons and repeated my movement down across her pussy to her anus and back again. Each time I followed that track my touch was not as light and each time I touched her pussy her hips lifted a little higher.

Her moans were almost constant now populated with a few word occasionally like “Oh that’s so nice,” or “Oh I love that,” or “touch me there again,” or “you’re so good to me.”

I knew that she could well have an orgasm before I entered her if I could maintain the stimulation so I replaced my hand with my tongue. I started my tongue between her pussy and her anus and lightly moved up to her clit which was now visible, standing out like a midget penis.

When I had first touched her just the tip of her clit showed but as she became more and more stimulated it grew and grew in much the same way as a man’s penis would. It now stood out from her more than an inch and it had a shape at the tip very much like the tip of a penis. I hadn’t seen anything like this with any woman before Lyn and it was beautiful.

As my tongue first touched her there was a sharp intake of breath and again each time I touched her clit. I recognized how close she was to cumming and decided that it was time so focused all my attention on her clit.

“Suck it, suck it like last time,” she demanded. I placed my mouth on the top of her pussy taking her little penis clit into my mouth while moving my tongue across its tip.

“Ooohhh, fuck, I’m going to shoot,” she said. This was the first time that I had ever heard a woman use the word shoot in relation to her orgasm although it was the norm for males. This just added to my observations that Lyn had some male genes mixed up somewhere in that beautiful body with all her female genes.

I took a mental note that if given the opportunity I should open up a conversation with her on the matter. Perhaps she was aware of her occasional male tendencies and if so then it was unlikely that she had ever had the opportunity to discuss it openly with anybody.

My thoughts were interrupted by her orgasm. She came so hard that my face neck and chest was soaked in her cum which squirted out in all directions. She was very vocal, yelling “Aaaaahhh,” each time she squirted. Because I was licking her and continuing to do so some of it squirted directly into my mouth. I could do nothing else but swallow it. It tasted salty but nice.

I have read somewhere where some think that a woman’s squirting is urine. I can assure them that they are wrong. This was salty but with a sweet flavor.

I could see each time I opened my eyes that her pussy and anus was pulsing in sync with her squirting. I had seen my wife squirt many times before but nothing like this. It was like her pussy was going through massive contractions. I was mesmerized by it.

I saw her pussy contractions slowing and knew that she was coming down. She was still moaning quietly and I knew if I continued my attentions to her clit she could become sore so I moved up to kiss her.

My cock was now resting on her entrance. “I want you in me,” she said and then started licking her juices off my face. “You’re soaked. I’m sorry.”

I stated to work my cock into her tight orifice. It felt wonderful. Her orgasm contractions had not totally subsided and as I entered I could feel them with my cock.

“No need to be sorry, Lyn. I loved watching you. You have a beautiful face and body but your pussy is just as beautiful. In fact I admire all of you and your cum tastes like salty lemonade and you know that I love lemonade.”

“Hhhhmmm, more pats on the bottom ahead by the sound of it. That will be nice.” There was that little eye movement and her little smirk again. She’s so lovely.

I had worked my way into her depths as we exchanged kisses. She was rising up to meet every one of my thrusts. I suddenly held her tight and rolled her over on top of me. I had not noticed how wet she was and how her juices were flowing but now with her on top they were flowing down my cock across my balls and onto the bed. Her hip movements had increased now that she was unrestrained.

I had rolled to get access to her anus. On both occasions that we had made love she had lifted her hips in a jerk when I had touched her arse. I was now going to see how she reacted if I played with her rear hole as we made love. I started by slipping my fingers lightly down her crack so that I brushed her hole. Her reaction was to stiffen slightly and to let out a moan. I repeated it several times. She liked it. I was now in a position where I could slowly introduce a finger to her hole.

“Hhhmmm, I love that,” she said.

I once more moved my fingers across the crack of her anus. It caused a similar reaction. I moved back again but with a slight hesitation on her hole, more reaction but with a louder moan. This time when I reached her hole I pushed slightly on her hole. Her reaction showed me that she liked it because she pulled back in a manner that opened her to possible penetration. Her arse was soaking wet so I knew that when she was ready my finger would slip right in.

“It’s nice,” she said. “I like you doing that. It turns me on. I think I will cum again if you continue to finger me there.”

This was the go ahead I needed. I had not been certain that she would accept her arse being fingered as many women find it revolting but for those who do accept it the effect if done gently can send them over the top.

I gently fingered her hole. Initially I pushed in just the tip and moved it from side to side inside her. I heard her sharp intake of breath both on the entry and when I moved it. I let it slide back out of her and stroked around her hole and was about to push it back in when.

“Oh fuck, that’s nice. I need it back inside me.”

I pushed it back inside her but this time a little deeper. I also had changed fingers from my little finger to my middle one. She missed a stroke to push her but back to get it to penetrate her further. She let out a loud moan then continued her hip movements. I was rising up to meet her but I was leaving it to her to do most of the work.

She realized that if she did a longer stroke then her anus opened up to penetration on her back stroke which drove my finger fully into her but. For me this was highly stimulating and I knew that my orgasm was not far off. If she didn’t cum soon I would need to pull out or I would disappoint her by cumming before she did .I didn’t want to let that happen. I was doing this for her. I was enjoying it but she needed it.

She let go suddenly. The first sign was a little whimper much like a little dog does when it wants attention and then I felt her pussy contract onto my cock. This was followed by a little spray from her pussy and then it was on. Her contractions were just too much for me and I started spraying her insides with my sperm. We were both yelling in harmony. “OH, fuck….. Oh, fuck……. Oh fuck……

Juices were flying everywhere. The massive contractions inside her pussy were milking my cock and my cock was a willing participant. Neither of us was aware of anything except our orgasm. The rest of the world did not exist. It was just Lyn and I.

I knew what would happen because this orgasm was bigger and better than our last one and I had passed our then so…….. I could feel her contractions trying to pull sperm out of my empty balls and my cock was trying to help. When I started to feel pain I knew that I would black out soon and I did.

My mind was telling me that nothing could ever be better than this. I was with the most beautiful woman in the world. She had the the most beautiful body and the most beautiful pussy giving me the most wonderful sex and I knew that she was in love with me. It doesn’t get better than this. You’re a lucky man Goyse.

I heard her say, “I love you, Goyse. You’re so good to me.”

I had not recovered properly when I heard someone say, “I love you too, Lyn. You make my life worth living.” Someone was using my voice to tell my best friend that they loved them.

As I recovered she was holding me tightly and kissing me and I was kissing back. I realized that the voice that I heard was me and it worried me, not because I didn’t have deep feelings for her but for the complexity that it presented for her and for me.

I now had a cheating wife with a jealous streak, a girl friend who expected me to one day take her away with me and now I had told Lyn that I loved her which would most certainly raise her expectations given that she no longer loved her husband and to boot she was pregnant by her husband and all three women had said that they loved me.

I needed a drink.

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments