Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Madeleine Improves the Odds

"Madeleine is an ambitious sales rep and will do what's necessary to succeed."

10
4 Comments 4
13.0k Views 13.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words

After a long stressful day at work, Andy and Warren were winding down at Distiller's Microbrew & Tap. Each were on their second beer when Warren said, "Andy, did you read the news this morning?"

"Didn't have time. What, another story about the President's Tweets?"

"No, Andy, something worse."

"Immigrants being deported?"

"Worse."

"Well then, Warren, what in the hell is upsetting you so much?"

The two men were talking sports, politics and women. Warren took a swig from his glass and said, "You're not gonna believe this. Sex is in a recession."

"What on earth are you talkin' about, Warren? Economies are in a recession, not sex."

"That's why the article is so disturbing. It said that American adults are having less sex than they did a quarter century ago. It's married people like you and me who are at fault. It used to be that married couples had sex seventy-three times a year but now it's only fifty-five. Not only that, we've had fewer sex partners than the previous generation."

"Well, buddy, I can vouch for the married couples. Before Missy and I were married, we couldn't get enough of each other's body. Even in the first few years, we had sex three of four times a week. Now it's three or four times a month, if I'm lucky."

"Same here," Warren agreed. "I don't know, after the kids were born, Sue lost interest in it."

"Hey, Warren, how many girls do you figure you've fucked?"

"Not that many. Maybe six or eight. I was a late bloomer."

"Yeah, me too." Shaking his head in disbelief, he said, "That's definitely under par." Andy ordered two more beers, then went on to say, "Ya know Warren, we are still in our prime and our wives are letting us go to waste."

"You are so right, pal. We need to do something about these alarming numbers."

"Correct," Andy said adding, "and it could help our numbers as well."

They both laughed and gave each other a fist pump.

"So what's the plan, my friend?" Warren asked.

"I don't know. There's always Madeleine in sales. From what I hear, she's keeping those sex numbers from falling through the floor. There's no secret why she's always the 'Sales Person of the Month'."

"Madeleine, the divorced girl with the trophy size rack?" Warren wondered.

Andy smiled saying, "Yep, and those outfits she wears doesn't hide 'em either."

"Oh man, one night playing with those trophies would be like dyin' and goin' to heaven," Warren said with a twinkle in his eye.

"You and me too. Do you know her well?" Andy inquired.

"Not really. She drops by my desk from time to time. I love it when she bends over my desk looking at the sales figures. Her boobs almost pop out of her dress."

"Yeah, she's pretty friendly with me too. I think she's made a point of touching base with all the guys. Sometimes at break, she sits opposite my desk with her legs crossed and her skirt half way up her thighs. I'm waiting for the day she makes a mistake and uncrosses 'em."

The men finished their second beer. It was Warren's turn to buy a round. "So what does she talk about with you?"

Andy thought for a moment, then said, "It's not so much, what, but how. She always says it in a Marilyn Monroe tone of voice."

Warren knew exactly what he meant. "Look, Andy, you're in sales with her. Maybe you can work something out for us."

Andy looked in his beer glass as if he was reading tea leaves and said, "Luck might be on our side. We have a sales seminar in Chicago early next month. Only the top sales people are going. I will be there and of course, so will Madeleine. But look, pal, I wouldn't be lining her up for you. Don't take it personally, but it's every man for himself."

"Agreed," Warren replied.

Yet, something happened in the most unforeseen way for these two men, especially Warren. The very next day, Madeleine popped into Warren's office at closing time wearing an outfit with a plunging neckline and showing more than the customary amount of cleavage.

"Hey Warren, I've got to talk with you and it won't wait. I know it's past business hours, but can we go for a drink and talk?"

Warren looked at his watch and said, "Maybe for a little while. I've got to take my son to his Little League game at seven."

"Okay," she said. "I think we can cover it with one drink," and she smiled a flirtatious smile. "I'll meet you at Ole's Inn and Tavern."

"Done," Warren replied. "Give me a half hour,"

Madeleine was sitting at the bar when Warren arrived. He took his time watching her flirt with the bartender and a man seated next to her. Without a word, he sat on an open barstool on the other side. When he ordered scotch on the rocks, she recognized his voice and said, "Oh good, Warren, you're here."

With that they took their drinks to an open table.

"You're already behind, Warren. I'm on my second martini. Okay, I know we promised to have only one drink, but that nice man at the bar bought me this."

Exhausted he said, "To tell you the truth, I might need another one too. It's been a long day. Do you think that nice man will buy me one?" and they both laughed. "What's so urgent, Madeleine?"

"Warren, there is a potential client that is asking for the moon. His company would be one of our largest customers, but he wants deep discounts."

"How much?"

"Twenty percent on the first order and fifteen percent thereafter."

"Wow! What did the boss say?"

"He said to check with accounting. You're accounting, so I'm checking with you."

"We give ten percent to our best customers. Twenty and fifteen are a little high. Is he in the mood to negotiate?"

"Maybe. Warren, this could mean a really big commission for me and there could be something in it for you."

"What would that be?"

She gave him a salacious grin but didn't say a word. He hoped he understood the meaning. "Call him and give him our fifteen/ten offer."

Madeleine tapped on her cell phone and reached a man's voice. Warren couldn't hear what he was saying, only Madeleine. The way Madeleine gave him the offer sounded like she was propositioning him instead of offering him a business proposition. She was good, really good and she closed the deal.

Madeleine jumped out of her seat with excitement. "He went for it, Warren. He took the deal," and she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a hug that left him gasping for air.

"Let's have another drink to celebrate. I'm buying." she offered.

"I've gotta go, Madeleine. Little League is calling." Just as he said that, his cell phone rang.

Madeleine smiled and said, "Ah, it must be the Little League calling."

Warren answered, "Hello dear. What's up?" There was a fifteen second pause before he said, "I see, so it's rained out? Okay, I can pickup something for dinner on my own. I'm with some friends now, so I might be a little late. Give Jeff a hug and tell him daddy will see him in the morning. Bye."

"Well, how about that celebration drink? Looks like you can relax now."

"Yep, it sure frees up my evening."

"Same here," and she gave him a wink. It was the second time she sent him a message that he hoped was behind her, "Something in it for you," remark.

They talked more intimately about their lives as the drinks continued to flow. As the conversation became more personal, pressure began to build in his loins.

"How's the family, Warren?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Sometimes you look so intense, even a little lonely at work. Maybe you are concentrating but maybe not."

"We're doing okay for a married couple of twenty years. I don't get laid as often as I'd like but that comes with the territory."

"That's a shame. It might explain why you are looking at me that way."

"What way?" Warren asked.

"Like you would like to spend the evening with me."

"Yes, Madeleine, I guess you're right. You look absolutely delicious. You're an amazing woman. Every guy at work drools over you. And speaking of appetizing, I gotta ask, are those real?"

"You mean my boobs. Of course. All the men ask me that. They are all natural ever since I was a teenager. Sometimes they come in handy in this business. You know what I mean?"

"Absolutely, and probably at other times."

"Yeah, the first time I understood their attraction was at my sixteenth birthday. My parents gave me a big party, and my dad's boss took a liking to me. He was the first man or boy to see them au naturel."

"Did you have sex with him?"

"It depends what you mean by 'sex'."

"Did he fuck you?"

"Not that day but later when he said he wanted to show me his new car. He was particularly interested in showing me the lush leather seats in the back seat. That's when I went from a girl to a woman in three easy positions. Yeah know, Warren, I was so young and naive, and he was so rich and important. It was an easy choice for me."

Warren laughed trying to imagine it. "Did you fuck him again?"

"Only twice more, but he took me to a really fancy hotel with a king size bed and mirrors on the ceiling. It was so exciting and sexy. And he was so nice after he came inside of me. He licked my pussy clean each time. I loved that."

"Weren't you afraid of getting pregnant?"

"Only the first time. After that, he made sure we weren't together until right after I had my period. He was such a considerate man. He called me his adorable little cum slut and said I should get married and have lots of children. I decided to have lots of men instead."

"Then you didn't mind him calling you a slut?"

"Not really. I guess that's what I was to him. I kind of liked it. It made me feel important."

"Did your parents ever find out?"

"Nope, but my dad got a promotion. That's when I learned how business really works. It wasn't long after that my biological urges became more intense, and I understood that men are like roses and chocolate to a woman. They can make a woman hunger for more."

"Have you ever been in love, Madeleine? I mean really, deeply, eternally in love?"

"I really can't say, Warren. I love men and what they do to me. I really don't know any other kind of love. Warren, it's so easy and comfortable to have a conversation with you, but enough of this chit chat. I just had my condo remodeled, and I'd love to show it to you. Let's finish our drinks, and I'll give you a tour."

"I'm game. How close is your place?"

"Walking distance," she said. "That's why I chose this place for our meeting."

"So you had this all worked out, right?"

"I don't know about having it all worked out, but I hoped it might."

Twenty minutes later they were in her third floor, two bedroom apartment. It was nicely decorated with contemporary furniture. She gave him the obligatory tour of the apartment until she stopped and pointed to a plant in the TV room. "Don't you think that amaryllis is obscene, Warren?" It was an unopened flower stalk resembling a perfectly shaped ten inch penis. "I sure would like to meet a man like that!"

Warren was speechless. With that, they moved to the last stop on the tour, her bedroom.

"Do you mind waiting a minute? I need to duck into the bathroom. I'll be right out."

She came out only moments later wearing a garter belt with mesh stockings, a lace thong, and a shelf bra that Madeleine probably wore under her blouse that day. Warren could hear the mermaid singing her siren's song.

He gawked at her and said, "You are magnificent, Madeleine."

At that moment, Warren couldn't control himself and abruptly swung behind her cupping her breasts.

"Oooh, that feels so good. Unhook me, Warren.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

I want you nibbling on my nipples. They're so sensitive today."

He sucked both sides until she said, "Take off those awful clothes and come to bed with me. Let's see if I can cheer you up. I think we should start with a little snack before the main meal," making it quiet clear what she meant.

Once his clothes were scattered on the floor, he pulled down her thong and began snacking. She was ripe. It was like eating a plump succulent peach with juices flowing down his chin. It just wasn't the kind of pickup dinner he had mentioned to his wife.

"Oh Warren, you are so good at that. Married men are so good at pleasuring a girl. Please don't stop," she whispered.

He didn't stop and stayed between her legs until she said, "Now it's my turn to pleasure you."

He stayed on his knees and Madeleine crawled down to his manhood that was harder than it had been in months or maybe years.

"Holy Moses that parted the sea. This is as thick as my amaryllis! Do you take something for this, Warren?" she asked with her hand firmly holding his cock. "It's so big and fat. It looks yummy."

"Only if I'm expecting to get lucky. Tonight I wasn't expecting to get lucky, so it's all natural me."

"Ah, so it is all you with no additives," and she proceeded to milk him dry.

Quietly by his side she asked, "Do you always come so quickly, Warren? I mean, I can't believe how much you fucking come. I loved the cum cocktail, but I expected something more."

"Don't be too concerned about that, Madeleine. It was just an appetizer."

"Yum, and a tasty one at that," she said with an impish grin.

What had induced his sudden and abundant ejaculation wasn't from her slurping blowjob alone. She had been tenderly caressing his balls that hung between his legs like a low hanging pear. Her light stroking had fired his insides to a point of explosive desire.

Warren wasn't sure he had covered his tracks with his earlier appetizer quip so he added, "I'll be back up and running soon." Then he kissed her in a way that came on like a sudden summer storm.

It was no ordinary kiss. It was not a peck or a lips to lips kiss. It was a fiery kiss, a full court press. He kissed her with so much emotion and energy, it was if he was pouring out a lifetime of stored up lust and passion.

"Hmm, Warren, I've never been kissed like that. You made me come with that kiss. That was so great! It made my Nen-Wa balls rock!"

"What are you talkin' about, Madeleine?"

"Oh, I wear these magnetic balls inside me when I need stimulation at work. I can pleasure myself and get off without anyone noticing, like when we were having a drink together. I was really getting worked up even before we got here. Didn't you notice?"

"I only noticed that you were the most desirable woman I've ever been with."

"Thank you, Warren. Look,when you push your big fat cock inside me, you'll feel them. I think you'll like it. Now, I want you to fuck me harder than any girl you have ever had and do it now!"

He was up and running again and fucked her long and hard proving it was worth her wait. She was soupy wet and had one orgasm following another. They never seem to end. Warren's second coming was as bountiful as the first that spilled out of her pussy like an overturned glass of milk.

She apologized for her earlier comment about him cumming so quickly and said, "You're the man I thought you would be, Warren. I'm so glad we could spend some time together like this."

"You're a dream, Madeleine. Hey, those pleasure balls are really something. What's going on in there. It was spectacular!"

"I like to leave my kegel balls in because guys really love the feeling and so do I. They're great, aren't they?"

"Show me what you're talking about."

She opened her legs pulling her pussy lips apart and two steel balls floated out on a sea of cum. "See, Warren, no strings attached," and she gave him a wicked smile.

When he was about to leave, he said, "See you in the office," and left with a dopey grin.

Warren was home by two in the morning with plenty of explaining to do.

 

************************

 

Warren never mentioned to Andy his liaison with Madeleine. Like Andy had said, "Every man for himself."

But the Chicago seminar wasn't far away. Andy would leave for Chicago in a week and things were about to even out.

The four hour flight was unremarkable except for the usual delays at security. Everyone except the boss and Madeleine sat in business class. The executive and his top sales lady sat in first class.

Settled in their hotel rooms, Andy kept an eye on Madeleine during their cocktail hour. He just had to wait for the right opportunity to work something out. He got lucky at dinner and sat next to her. They knew each other well enough that she wasn't surprised when he asked her to join him for an after dinner drink.

"Oh my gosh, Andy. I would really love to join you tonight but the boss gives his presentation tomorrow and asked me to work overtime with him. He wants to do a trial run. Maybe we can get together on another night."

"That would be terrific, Madeleine. Keep me in the loop. Honestly, all of my evenings are free."

She patted him on the thigh and enthusiastically said, "Okay, I'll keep that in mind."

The next morning at breakfast, the boss was in a joyful mood. He wasn't nervous at all about his afternoon presentation. The man was almost giddy. It was so unlike him.

Madeleine arrived a few minutes later looking sexy as always, wearing a tight sweater and no bra. She apologized for being late, and explained that it had turned into a late night because the presentation needed some tweaking. No one at the table took that at face value, especially when observing the boss' mind set.

The presentation went well and the boss went straight to the bar. He ordered a round for everyone. Madeleine and Andy were not there to enjoy his generosity. They were preparing to get in bed together in room 434.

During the boss' presentation, she whispered in Andy's ear. "I know what you're after. Me too. Let's skip the formality of having a drink. I'm in room 434."

That's all she said, leaving him wondering about her suggestive but exhilarating proposal. His heart pounded. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead. His breathing became labored. I must be having a heart attack or maybe it was lust.

At exactly four PM, he knocked on the door of room 434. She was visually naked, only wearing a fully transparent babydoll that barely covered her ass. Her tits where more fabulous than he had imagined in his wildest dreams. Her pussy was shaved except for a small strip they call a "landing strip." He was ready to land.

"Do you think this is odd, Andy?"

"It's not how I had imagined it."

"So, you fantasized about fucking me? How did you figure you were going to get me into bed?"

"I imagined being debonair, somewhat like Cary Grant, and seducing you in a way you couldn't resist."

"So that was the plan when you asked me to go for a drink last night?"

"That was it."

"Andy, I never can resist a handsome man and especially a man like you. I kept waiting for you to do your Cary Grant impersonation at work, but it never came. Andy, it wasn't a secret when we came to Chicago. We both knew what we wanted, so I had to take matters in my own hand this afternoon. I want you so bad, Andy. You have those beautiful piercing blue eyes that a woman like me can't ignore."

"Better to see those gorgeous tits of yours, my dear."

"And those ears are so cute."

"Better to hear your moans and sighs with, my lady."

"Best of all is your marvelous smile."

"Better to eat you with my love."

"Take off your clothes before I rip 'em off, and let's not waste any more time." With that said, she rolled onto the bed.

It took a little less than a minute for him to be naked. Standing next to the bed with a hard-on that looked like a sausage with bulging veins, he asked, "Are those amazing tits real? I mean, are they natural or an augmentation?"

"Yes, Andy, they are all mine. And is that big hard cock of yours real or augmented? I mean do you use one of those blue pills?"

"I don't need any assistance in that department when I'm with you, Madeleine."

They spent the first half hour enhancing each other orally. She took his hand and sucked on his two fingers like a new-born baby. Then she moved his wet fingers between her legs, and he pressed them deep into her slimy slot. After a few strokes of finger-fucking, she took back his fingers to taste her sex. Then it was his turn to taste her juices.

Madeleine's clit was visibly erect adorned with a jeweled clit ring. It became a perfect target for his mouth. Several minutes of licking and sucking had her dizzy with lust and desire. She was heaving with each breath and her massive breasts jiggled like a bowl full of jelly.

"Get it in me, Andy. I'm so hot, I can't wait any longer. Super size me with that big fat meat of yours. Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she cried.

He banged into her like John Henry, the steel drivin' man. His swollen cock slid in and out of her as easily as gliding on a sheet of ice. Andy's "cute ears" were filled with her moans and sighs, and Madeleine begged him over and over again to pound her harder, faster. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, more, more, deeper Andy." Sex was her drug. She got high on her orgasms. She was a fuck me junkie. "Oh, Andy, pump your seed deep inside me. Shoot me up with your hot spunk."

They fucked like tomorrow would be Armageddon. Andy emptied his balls and fulfilled her needs three times. She finally got the ultimate high of being filled and satisfied.

Recovering in bed, Andy asked, "When will I see you again?"

"I don't know. This might have been our only chance."

"Is it that the boss is working you overtime here?" he hinted.

"Yes. It's part of his career development program. Andy, it's the way the game is played. I fuck him for certain considerations at work. I fuck you for lust and entertainment."

"Should I be flattered or am I a part of the program too?"

"You think too much, Andy."

Just before dressing for dinner, she said, "I need a tiny favor, Andy."

"What's that my passionate princess?"

"This isn't really the best time to talk business, but it might be our only opportunity. You have an account that has been going nowhere. Our boss says it needs to be developed. I have an account that needs your kind of sales pitch. The boss suggested we trade accounts. What do you think?"

"Well, of course, I need the details back in the office. Let's take a look at it then."

Before leaving Chicago, they found time for a quickie the afternoon before leaving for home. She didn't mention swapping the accounts again, and he didn't think twice about making the trade.

Back in the office, Madeleine had her proposal all organized and mapped out. She was taking the Pentully account and he would manage the Sandborg account. Both companies added equally to their company's bottom line, so their commissions would be the same. The switch was made except Madeleine didn't tell Andy the rest of the story.

During one of Madeleine's career development sessions with the boss, he let slip that Pentully Corp was about to receive a huge government contract. As their supplier, the Pentully account was about to be worth a hundred fold more than when Andy managed it. Her commission was going to increase accordingly. Andy had been had, but he had been had by the very best.

Madeleine was right. It's the way the game is played.

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments