Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My daughter in law works for me now

"Carl opens up a side of Vanessa that she didn't know about."

41
23 Comments 23
35.9k Views 35.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
My daughter in law was a very conservative woman, until I helped her see the other side.

One afternoon I was sitting by the pool, having a few drinks, when my daughter in law came by. Her name was Vanessa, and she had an outstanding body. You would never know that, because of the clothes she wears.

“I thought you would be working today,” she said.

I answered her, “I decided to take the afternoon off. Part of the perks of owning your own business.”

Then she said, “Well, that is part of the reason I came over. “

I asked, “What reason would that be?”

She replied, “Jane, was going to help me with my resume. I need to find a job.”

Then I said, “I’m looking for a new secretary. Do you think you would be interested?”

She smiled and said, “Wow, that sounds great. What do I need to do?”

I told her, “Come to my office in the morning.”

The next morning around eight, Vanessa came to my office. My current secretary, who was having to move with her husband, let me know she was there.

I said, “Send her in.”

When Vanessa came into my office, I motioned to a chair, in front of my desk. She sat down and we started to talk. During our conversation, I walked around behind her. I started rubbing on her shoulders, trying to watch her reaction.

Then I told her, “There is more to this job than paperwork.”

She asked, “What would that be? What else would I be doing.”

I said, “Well, some of the duties of my last secretary were... servicing the boss.”

She said, “But, you’re the boss. You are my husband’s dad.”

I moved in front of her and sat on the desk and looked at her and said, “Yes I am, and here the boss always gets what he wants.”

She looked confused and said, “I don’t know if I can do that. I have never done anything like that before.”

I walked over to the intercom and called Amanda, my secretary, in my office. When she walked in I motioned for her to come to me. When she came and stood beside me, I began running my hand up her leg, until it disappeared under her short skirt. Vanessa just sat and watched as I made Amanda’s breathing start getting heavier, until I made her orgasm. After I was finished Amanda said, "Thank you, I needed that."

She turned to walk out the door and pulled her skirt down.

Then Amanda said to Vanessa, “You are going to really love this job. I hate that I have to leave.”

When Amanda left the room, Vanessa looked astonished and asked, “Does Jane know about this?”

I replied, “No, she doesn’t. That is the way we are going to keep it.”

Then I asked Vanessa, “Do you want the job?”

Vanessa sat there for a few minutes before answering, “I really do need a job. This job looks like it would be interesting, to say the least. If I take the job, will you promise Jim doesn’t find out?”

I promised her. “If you take the job, nobody will find out. What happens in my office stays in my office. This weekend I want you to go shopping for new outfits. Amanda will tell you what kind to get. She will also fill you in on the rest of my likes and dislikes.”

I got up and walked Vanessa to the door. Before I opened it, I leaned down and kissed her. When our mouths touched, I felt a spark. When we broke the kiss, I could tell she was going to make a good secretary.

The rest of the week, I was taken care of by Amanda.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

I was going to miss her, she was so sexy. The thought of training a new secretary was taxing my nerves, but Amanda reassured me that she had let Vanessa know what was to be done.

I thought about how Vanessa was going to react the whole weekend. Monday morning, when I got to the office, I was the first one there. When I heard Vanessa come in, I called her on the intercom to come in my office.

She walked in and my jaw just about hit the floor. She was wearing a short black skirt, a white button up blouse and a lacy bra underneath. Her hair was put up, and she was drop dead gorgeous. I was speechless for a second and then I got the words out, “Damn girl, you are fucking sexy! Shut the door.”

She replied while shutting the door, “Thank you, Carl, I’m glad you like it.”

I told her, “Come over here and let me get a good look.”

She walked over and when she was right in front of me, turned around to show me all of it. She must have listened to Amanda, because she got everything right.

Then she said, “I have been thinking about the kiss we shared.”

I replied, “You have? What you have been thinking?”

She stammered for a minute and then she said, “Something happened when you kissed me, I felt something I have never felt before. When our tongues touched, it made me so hot and horny. I went home, and had to finish what you started.”

I smiled and said, “That sounds wonderful. I felt a spark when we kissed also.”

I stood up and started kissing Vanessa, placing my hands on her ass, pulling her close to me. I pulled her close, so she could feel my manhood growing, giving her a taste of what was to come. Then I let her go and said, “We have a customer coming in an hour so we have got to get everything ready. I’ll take care of the rest of the business later. She walked out to get the folders for the meeting. I sat there, with my hard cock, wishing we didn’t have this meeting.

The meeting lasted longer than expected, but it was worth it. We made the sale, which made me a lot of money. I was happy on both sides: money and a hot secretary. What else could I ask for?

Before we left for the day I called Vanessa into my office. When she walked in I was sitting on the sofa and had my cock in my hand. Her eyes told the story, bugging out of her head when she laid her eyes on my eleven inch cock. She walked over and immediately got on her knees. Taking it in both hands, she took the head in her mouth.

I said to her, “I see Amanda did tell you what I expect out of you.”

Pulling my cock out of her mouth she said, “Yes, sir, she did.”

Then she put it back in and began sucking it. She couldn’t get the whole thing down her throat, but she tried. She sucked me off, looking at me with her sexy eyes. Her eyes were begging me to fill her mouth with my hot seed. I took the back of her head, and started moving it up and down. I fucked her pretty mouth until I unloaded a huge gushing load. The load was so big she couldn’t handle it. Some of it ran out the corner of her mouth. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and proceeded to clean all the cum up with her tongue.

After she was finished I told her, “That was probably the best blow job I have had from a first-timer.”

She said, “I’m not a first-timer. I have sucked a cock before.”

I laughed and said, “Not one this big, I’m sure.”

She replied, “No, you do have the biggest one I have seen in person.”

I said, “Okay girl, go get ready. I have to get out of here.”

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments