Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My November Journal Entry

"November"

20
12 Comments 12
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words


My birthday was on a Sunday and all I had planned was a swinger’s club visit and some husband fun. I didn’t expect much to happen but I was hoping it would as the start of November had been disappointing, nothing other than a dud swinger’s party. In the event, I had a great romantic weekend on my birthday and hubby’s birthday was on the horizon as well. All good signs.

I'd been bored to tears during the work week and I masturbated like a teenager to on-cam guys who had huge cocks. I had happy birthday greetings and offers to play — but nothing worth jumping at. Joe from the gym — and earlier journal entries — began texting me ‘happy birthday’ days before and I told him about Ray, of the thermos-sized cock. I’d had to end that relationship because he was kind of a possessive douche and didn't understand my lifestyle. Joe and I texted off and on and he caught on to my depression. I hate getting older!

‘What can I do to help?’

I wrote, ‘A time machine and our good friends in a hot tub. I miss the love and attention of those.’

He agreed and we exchanged a few more texts until the Thursday before my man’s Saturday birthday. I’d assumed we would be going to Vibe in Providence or something like that as he always wants to get his birthday fuck on. 

Then Joe asked me via text if I could get out on Saturday. ‘I wish,’ I replied and explained that it was my guy's big night. Joe said he had an idea but I told him I didn’t think I could get free.

‘Not even for great seats for the Bruins game?’

‘That may work,’ I texted, knowing it would be a great birthday gift for my man as the game was against his second-favorite team. ‘If you get them, I’m yours for the duration.’

Joe was certainly in love with me and, since our mutual friend, Harry had passed away, he felt an extra need to stay in touch with me. After work on Friday, I met Joe for lunch and he gave me the tickets. They were great seats and I knew my man would shit. I agreed to be with Joe from the minute I could get away till the end of the game. 

“You’re going to be very happy," Joe said and that left me wondering what he had in mind.

Saturday morning, I surprised my husband with the tickets and he was very, very happy and even asked if I’d go with him.

“No,” I said, “don't waste a ticket on me. You know I hate sports.”

So, off he went to the game with his son — and I went to meet Joe. 

We met and ate at a nice restaurant in town and Joe kept telling me that I was going to be very happy. After the meal, we drove to his house and, of course,  I assumed he was going to fuck me. That wouldn't be a bad thing but, then again, it’s not something unusual or a happening that would make me especially happy. What had he got planned?

When we walked into his place, I smelled it almost immediately. He had a hot tub, one of my favorite things on earth. 

“Recognize it?” he asked.

“It’s Harry's, isn't it?”

“Yes, before they sold the house, I asked if I could buy the tub.” He smiled. “Go on, try it out.”

I didn't wait for a second to get naked and into the tub. Joe also stripped off and joined me. “I have another surprise,” he said and right then I heard the doorbell ring. “I’ve invited a few friends over to watch the game from the tub.”

“Who are they?”

Joe said, “A couple of friends who have no idea about your lifestyle. But they’ve been told you’ll be here in the tub.”

Joe went to answer the door and I was introduced to Peter and Rob. They weren’t special at all — just two men in their sixties. Pete was tall and fat, Rob was short and fat: nothing a girl would look at twice. They went into the other room to fetch beer. The Bruins game was on and they offered me a beer as they climbed into the tub. 

I accepted a drink and laughed, “Bathing suits, guys? Are we children?”

They laughed and Joe said, ”Hey, we ‘re both naked. We’re too old to care, right?”

They threw their suits out of the tub but I couldn't see their bodies — and nor could they see me, even though I knew they were trying. We chatted and drank and Joe said, “It’s her husband’s birthday and he's at the game while she's here with us naked in a tub.” 

We all laughed and then Pete asked how my husband would feel if he knew about this arrangement.

“I don't care,” I said and moments later Joe began nonchalantly touching my boobs. I was smiling — we were all pretty buzzed — and Pete had a vapor pen. Yep, we all relaxed and I lay back in the tub, letting the guys look on. Joe got out for a moment and went to the other room while the guys watched the game in silence. 

When Joe returned, he sat right next to me and resumed touching me. This time, the others tried to ignore it and I thought they probably felt uncomfortable. But Joe began rubbing my clit, going faster and faster till the waves definitely gave away what he was doing. My moans helped, too, as he inserted fingers and really worked my pussy till I climaxed. I stretched out, moaning and gasping, saying, “Thank you, thank you, Joe,” and relaxed back in the tub.

I felt great -- but I wanted more. 

Pete asked if I’d enjoyed it and before I could answer, Joe said that I had an amazing pussy. Peter and Rob were intrigued and Joe said, “Show them.”

I stretched out till my legs touched both of them and I hoisted my body up so they could see. Joe started rubbing me again and Rob touched my feet and asked if he could massage me. 

“She prefers to be told what to do or just taken,” said Joe and Rob’s hands immediately went all over me, quickly followed by Pete's but he seemed timid. I sighed. “What could be better than a hot tub and six hands massaging me?” I said, encouraging them to grope me all over. 

Joe grabbed my hair and move my face toward his hard cock. “Suck me,” he ordered and put it in my mouth. I think Joe motioned to the others to join in because Rob opened my legs and I felt fingers enter me. The real fun eventually began and I moaned in approval as the three men finally had sex with me.

Pete, who had the nicest cock, came in my mouth and Rob shot his load on my back. Both thanked me as if I’d done them a service and I wound up playing with Joe in his bed long after they’d left. He came deep inside me and told me that he loved me and I thanked him.

“Now that you have the tub,” I said, “I’ll be over more,” and I really do hope to play with him again.

~~~~~~~~~

Thanksgiving Week is never fun but my man has been hosting for twenty-four years. Cleaning and preparing for guests, mostly vanilla, isn’t my idea of fun at all but Vinny (mentioned in a previous journal entry) responded late to the invitation and asked to stay over. I was overjoyed and my husband even said, “He's gonna want to fuck you again.”

“Would that be okay?” I asked — but I didn't tell him that Vinny is so awesome! 

After the eight guests who came to eat had left, we smoked some quality weed downstairs. After a while, I went upstairs to cut the men a slice of pear and cranberry pie and added vanilla ice cream. I knew hubby’s kid wasn't going downstairs, so I put on my robe and hoped I’d get some attention. 

I went downstairs. “Pie guys?”

They happily took their plates. 

“Blowjobs anybody?”

They dropped the plates and immediately fished out their cocks. I stroked both of them to throbbing erections and alternated sucking them. I got my husband off first, swallowing his stuff like I do just about daily (I think it's why we’re together!).

Vinny said, “I think your wife wants to fuck me,” and then turned that into, “I’m gonna fuck your wife.” Finally, he stood up and took me to our bed and fucked me till he erupted all over my body which my robe soon absorbed. We actually fucked one more time in the wee hours of the morning when I let him cum inside my ass, a rule I love to break but I’d never done it so close to my guy. I sort of passed out lying between my men — and was very happy.

The following day was Black Friday and I was ready for a date with our favorite black couple. 

Cory and Cheri met us for a great meal but we couldn't wait to get to the hotel and get our fuck on! I ate Cheri's beautiful black pussy as if it was my life’s mission. She is sooo beautiful. At the same time, Cory’s huge thick cock was pounding me as if he was trying to break me in half. I was in heaven! 

My husband did what he could to make Cheri happy and, for some reason, they love each other. They whisper a lot and kiss and he often talks about her. He knows I love them both, too.

I asked Cheri to ride my man’s face and, as soon as she did, I pulled off Cory’s condom and he slid balls deep into me, keeping an eye on his wife. She knew what was happening and I came so hard on his magical monster that I almost passed out. But, I managed to grab his cock before he came. I swallowed his thick load and then we collapsed on each other. 

I whispered, “I love you,” in his ear and that made him smile and we kissed.

Cheri came on my husband’s face and they kissed before Cheri suggested that we should we swap partners for a day some time. I think we all agreed. 

My pussy was so sore that the ride home was a silent, blissful one. Once there, I said, “That’s the best way to celebrate Black Friday,” and he agreed.

We slept till noon but what had started out as a shitty November ended on a good note.

***
Thanks to JWren for his editing.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments