Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Slut Fantasy

"A housewife cheats on her husband and has her fantasy fulfilled."

54
44 Comments 44
28.4k Views 28.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Did you ever have a really weak moment? Recently, my husband was away on a business trip. Our sex life was okay, but nothing special. I'd always fantasized about being with two men. Two men who were black and very endowed. I wanted to be treated like a whore. I wanted two men to make me feel like a slut. I didn't want any complications in my marriage. I decided to hire professionals.

I googled an escort service and spoke to somebody on the phone. I explained that I was looking for two African American males. I wanted them both to be fit and be well endowed. I gave her my credit card information and she gave me one of the escort’s phone number. I called it and told him I’d be at the Sheridan Hotel in the bar area. I’d be in a red dress. I told him what I was looking for and we agreed to meet at seven o’clock.

I needed a little excitement in my life. I was pretty sure that tonight my fantasies about being a slut would be met. It was very exciting and very arousing to think about. The day went by very fast.

**

A cab brought me over to the hotel. I was wearing a red dress and sat in the bar area. I ordered a drink and waited for my companions to arrive. About ten minutes later, two of the most beautiful dark and handsome men walked in and tapped me on my shoulder.

“Hello. My name is Duncan and this is Trevor. Are you Beth?”

“Yes. So nice to meet you both. Please sit down. Would you both like a drink?”

“We’ll both have a coke with Jack Daniels.”

The bartender came over and I ordered the drinks. I was pleased that they both were so handsome. They were dressed in suits. I was aroused and horny just imagining what they’d do to me.

“I want you to go into the bathroom and insert this vibrator into your pussy and come back out.”

“Okay.”

I was excited that our encounter was going to start. I went into the bathroom and pushed the vibrator into my pussy. It was an egg shaped vibrator. Once it was in place, I walked back out to where Duncan and Trevor were.

I sat down and we continued to talk. Duncan had turned the vibrator on and the sensations felt incredible. I had orgasm after orgasm while we drank our drinks. Duncan was playing with me and I was enjoying it.

Trevor had moved my dress up a bit and cupped my pussy in his hand. They were treating me like a slut in the bar area. I was aroused and wanting them to take me upstairs.

“Your panties are very wet. Take them off and let me have them,” Trevor commanded.

“Okay.”

I pulled my panties down at the bar and handed them to Trevor. He put them under his nose and smelled my scent. He handed them to Duncan who also took a sniff of them.

The vibrations were very strong and I came several more times. Now the seat was wet. Trevor took a napkin and wiped up my pussy juices. He looked at me with a devilish smirk.

"She's a juicy one. Our whore is ready," Trevor announced.

I paid the bill and we all got up and walked towards the elevator. The doors opened and we got inside. While we were in the elevator, each man kissed me passionately and squeezed my breasts through my red dress. I felt incredibly sexy being with these two men. I liked that they were professionals. I knew they'd make me very happy. My pussy was throbbing.

When we got to the room, I opened the door. We all walked into the room. There was champagne chilling in a bucket. Duncan opened the bottle and filled our flutes. We clanked our glasses and took a sip of the champagne. I could tell they were both undressing me with their eyes. I was wondering if they were both endowed like I had ordered.

“Slut! We want blow jobs. Get on your knees and get us hard.”

I undressed both men. When I was finished, I knelt in front of Duncan and wrapped my hands around his cock and did the same thing on Trevor’s cock. I worked my hand up and down on both of their dicks. It didn’t take very long and they were both hard. I was glad they were both on the bigger side. That's what I ordered, when I called the agency.

“Suck our dicks! Come on, slut!”

I wrapped my mouth around Trevor’s cock first.

Milenka_cox1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Milenka_cox1

I held his smooth balls and brought him down my throat. I was making all kinds of wet, slurping noises while I gave him head. Trevor had his hands on my face and face fucked me hard. I kept pace with him. I moved down by Duncan and wrapped my mouth around his cock and took him down my throat. I made the same sucking noises while I enjoyed his big dick. Both men were smooth in their groin area.

“Stand up whore! Take off your dress. Take the vibrator out now.”

I stood up and removed my dress. I pulled the egg vibrator out of my pussy.

“Get on your back. Time for some pussy eating now.”

I got on my back and opened my thighs. Duncan knelt down and licked my pussy up and down and all around. He pushed two of his fingers into my pussy and finger fucked me. My juices were pouring out of me.

“Oh God! Jesus!”

Duncan was slurping on my pussy juices. Duncan moved and Trevor knelt down and enjoyed my pussy too. He sucked on my pussy lips and pushed his tongue deep inside of my cunt. I was thrashing all over the bed.

“She’s ready," Duncan announced.

Trevor got comfortable on the bed. I straddled him and eased his big cock into my pussy. I could feel my pussy stretching around his girth. Once he was comfortably inside, I started riding him. I moved my pussy up and down over his hard cock. My breasts were bouncing up and down. I was enjoying his big, black cock.

Duncan came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my breasts. He played with my nipples while I rode Trevor. My pussy was making all kinds of squelching noises. Duncan spat on his hand and wiped the spit over my asshole. He pushed his tongue inside of my secret space. I was moaning while I rode Trevor.

Duncan grabbed some lube and wiped it all over his palm and wiped it on my asshole. He covered his cock with the lube too. He pushed his cock into my tiny rose bud. I now had two cocks inside of me. I felt like a complete slut. My fantasy was being carried out.

“Fucking hell. Shit. Fuck!”

I had never had two cocks inside of me. I had never fucked black men before. Duncan was inside of my ass. He held my hips and pushed his cock in and out of my asshole. I continued to ride Trevor. My pussy was squelching and making all kinds of noises. I was on the verge of an orgasm.

“Fuck, I’m coming. Shit!”

I was so excited and had an orgasm. My pussy juices soaked Trevor’s cock and balls. Duncan continued to fuck my asshole. My rectum was so tight while he pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside of me. My asshole was now totally stretched by his huge, black cock. I screamed loudly.

“Fucking hell!”

I had already mentioned on the phone that they were not to come inside of me. I wanted them to blow their loads down my throat.

“On your knees, Slut!”

I got back down on my knees and both men pushed their dicks into my mouth together. My mouth was stuffed with cock-meat. I had never had two dicks in my mouth before. Duncan pulled out and Trevor blew his load down my throat. I swallowed it and Duncan put his cock back in and released his come down my throat.

I swallowed both of their cream. I had never seen so much come in my life. I swallowed it all down like a "good girl." My pussy had gotten a work out. I was very pleased with how the evening went.

I stood up and walked over to my purse. I pulled out two envelopes and handed one to each of the men.

“Thank you for the hot time. I’m sure you’ll both be pleased with your tip.”

The men counted their tip and both got dressed. The thing that’s nice with hiring escorts, you don’t have to have them stay the night. When you are happy and fulfilled, you can send them home.

Both men handed me their cards and left. I finished the rest of the champagne and passed out. I would never share with my husband what I had done. I finally became a "slut" that night. I enjoyed being used by two experienced escorts. I planned on making my "slut" fantasy my new reality. I planned on doing this scenario every week.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments