Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Store Part 2

"My new staff."

8
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

My wife of twenty-two years and I recently fulfilled our dream and bought ourselves a small up-market convenience store in a small town near to where we live.

As I mentioned last time, we both gave up our jobs and took on this well-established business along with the staff, who were two married ladies in their thirties and two girls in their late teens. We decided that so not as to rock the boat. The staff could continue with the hours they had already been allocated by the previous owners and see how this would work.

We did, though, decide on a uniform, so the staff always looked smart and it was clear who they were. The uniform was quite basic; it consisted of a knee length black skirt and a smart white shirt. Also, the ladies were asked to wear smart black shoes, with no trainers to be worn. Tights or stockings were optional but were preferred in cold weather; bare legs were acceptable in the summer.

Two years on, my wife and I were almost living separate lives, and our sex life had been virtually non-existent in the last eighteen months. We still continued to holiday together but it did nothing to bring us back together, and she still resented the fact the staff and I got on really well and flirted quite a lot.

I had always been faithful throughout my married life and was sexually inexperienced, as my wife was my first and only sexual partner until we had taken over the shop.

My wife's relationship with the staff was awful, so she rarely came into the shop anymore as she continually chastised the staff members regularly over silly little things whenever she was there. Because of this and the fact we were getting busier week by week, I had to advertise for two more staff.

I started interviewing the applicants and found so many to be a complete waste of time and energy until, that is, I interviewed Beth and Sarah, who were just what I had been looking for.

Beth was a young mother of a little boy; she was aged twenty-eight, slightly overweight for her frame but looked very sexy. Beth was five-feet-six, but taller in her sexy heels, blonde, and very attractive. Beth wore a very smart button-up front floral summer dress to the interview that clung to every curve. When she sat down opposite me in the office I did not know where to look.

Beth had left a button or two undone at the bottom of the dress that showed off a lot of thigh when she crossed her legs, also some buttons were undone at the top. The rest were straining to open themselves, thus allowing me to see a huge amount of cleavage and breast flesh.

Sarah was in her forties but looked so much younger. In fact, I was taken aback when she revealed her age and the fact she was only a few years my junior. Sarah was quite tall at five feet nine and in her heels, she cleared six feet, Sarah was a perfect size twelve with nice round breasts, a brunette and so pretty.

Sarah revealed she had recently divorced and just needed something to occupy her mind in the evenings. For the interview, Sarah wore cut off white trousers with sexy sandals that showed she had very sexy ankles and tiny size five feet, she also had on a floral blouse that was see-through and through it, I could see she wore a floral bra that barely covered her nice breasts.

The other applicants could not offer me anything close to Beth and Sarah so they were employed into my staff pool to help Marie, Tina, Gill, and Leigh.

Prior to the new girls starting, I organised a little get together at my house with some wine, cheese, and biscuits so they could get to know each other, as well the chance to meet my wife. I offered them all the use of my sauna and hot tub so advised them to bring swimwear and towels if they wanted to take me up on my offer. Everyone readily agreed to attend. As it was a Saturday I had given everyone Sunday off to recover in case they had one too many.

On the day of the get-together, my wife decided she did not want to attend and went away with some friends on a spa break for a few days and explained she would not be home until at least Tuesday.

After my wife left I changed all the beds in case anyone wanted to stay over and made sure I had plenty of wine and prosecco in the fridge. I prepared various varieties of cheese and loads of Biscuits as well as all sorts of nibbles and crisps.

I slipped into a comfortable pair of cream chinos and a nice cotton shirt. Once again, I had no underwear on as I rarely wear any.

The idea was to allow all the girls to mingle and enjoy the evening. I was to play a low key role in the background in case they needed more wine or nibbles. The girls were to have access to the whole house so I made sure everything was neat and tidy.

The girls all arrived at about the same time and I carried out the introductions of the new girls to my established staff, I then told them they had free reign to my house. This included the sauna in the downstairs wet room and hot tub on the decking outside in the rear garden, accessed via the patio doors in the lounge that were already open as it was a very hot evening. I presented each of the ladies with a glass of Prosecco on arrival and we toasted in hope of a great evening.

The food and wine were all laid out on the counters in the kitchen and the location of the fridge was explained, everyone was told to help themselves to anything they wanted and to have great night getting to know one another.

After a short while, Leigh approached me as I was preparing myself a drink and put her hand right on my cock, I jumped and enquired, "what are you doing?"

Her explanation was that we were to help ourselves to anything we wanted. I had to explain that we couldn’t do that tonight with our new staff present or they might get the wrong idea.

About an hour into the “party”, the girls seemed to be getting on really well, I noticed that Gill and Sarah were getting quite tipsy and enjoying each other’s company, as were Beth, Marie, Leigh and Tina who apparently all knew each other anyway. They then made the request to use the sauna which can seat up to eight people. I made sure it was nice and hot and encouraged them to try it out.

All six girls changed into bikinis or one-piece costumes and made their way to the wet room where they all entered the sauna. Twenty minutes later, they were excited and headed to the hot tub where they stayed for at least forty minutes, downing another couple of glasses of wine each whilst soaking away.

The six ladies all left the hot tub and headed back into the sauna again. I entered the wet room a few minutes behind them to make sure they were all ok. There on the floor, I found a pile of bikinis and costumes outside the door and the girls were all now naked inside the sauna.

RebeccaHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaHoney

I hoped I hadn't been spotted and went to leave when the door flew open and there stood Tina, naked and looking amazing with her huge tits pointing in my direction. Tina requested that I join them as did the rest of the tipsy giggling ladies. I suggested I go and get my swimming trunks and then I would happily join them. My idea was not acceptable to Tina who was joined by the naked Leigh who grabbed me pulled me fully clothed into the sauna.

I pulled my shirt off straightaway as I was sweating and it was sticking to me. I took up a position between Leigh and Tina opposite me sat Sarah and Beth both clearly naked and comfortable in their own skins. I could not take my eyes off Beth’s huge tits that were bigger than any I had ever seen, so firm with the darkest biggest nipples ever that were so erect.

My cock had started to strain against my trousers. I was surrounded by six naked hot and very tipsy women in my own sauna. Without warning, Gill made the decision and was assisted by the others to get me naked and my trousers were off and out the door in seconds. I tried to cover my growing erection but it was hopeless. They had all seen me so I just sat back and relaxed and chatted with my sexy six.

I did not know where to look. Everywhere around me were great tits and perfect bodies of all shapes and sizes, Leigh’s tits looked much bigger than when I last saw them, her frame is so petite that I guess they would always look huge, and Marie just looked so sexy with her perfect tits just sitting there staring at me.

Beth suggested I move and sit between her and Sarah as they were the new girls and they wanted to get to know their boss. I was there in seconds, now I was staring straight at Tina’s massive tits and Gill’s lovely pair which caused my cock to twitch again albeit it was still erect.

I had only been sitting beside Beth for less than two minutes when she wrapped her hand around my shaft and gave me a gentle wank. I hoped in the thick steam no one would notice, but how wrong could I have been.

Sarah said, "All the girls told me you would be up for anything," as she took my balls in her hand, and that she had not seen a cock let alone had one since her divorce.

Beth and Sarah continued to massage my cock and balls as the others all just chatted and gave them more and more encouragement.

Tina then said, ”If no one else is going to suck him, I certainly will.”

With that, Beth knelt on the floor between my legs and slipped my cock between her massive tits.

Beth commenced giving me a wonderful tit wank that went on for ages. I just had to place my hands on those big beauties and help her. I knew I was getting near to shooting my load so I placed my hand on the back of her head and pushed her towards my cock that she gratefully took deep in her mouth.

Within a few minutes, I was shooting my load deep into her throat as I continued to knead and massage her massive nipples. Beth continued to suck me till she had swallowed every drop and I was starting to go limp.

When Beth came up for air she said, “Its years since my husband let me do that to him, I usually have to practice on his brother.”

Beth sat back beside me and looked really pleased with herself, the other girls just looked shocked by her comment.

Sarah suggested we go to the hot tub, remaining naked and she would have the next go if that was ok? We all paraded to the hot tub and climbed in. I was positioned next to Sarah who had my growing cock in her hand. It was not long before I was erect again and ready to go,

Sarah knew that and repositioned herself on my lap facing the other girls and lowered her wet pussy onto my very hard cock. Once I was fully into her pussy, she rode me like a bitch on heat. It was clear she had not had sex in a very long time and that she needed a good fucking.

Marie and Leigh climbed out as it was getting a bit crowded and sat naked on the edge, egging Sarah on. I managed to get Sarah on to her feet and bent over the side of the tub and rammed my cock deep into her pussy for ages before she virtually collapsed with a massive orgasm. Sarah pulled away then turned around and took my cock in her mouth and sucked me till I shot my load into her mouth. She then pulled me out and wanked me over her face and across her tits.

When she had finished she said, “I needed that, and can’t wait to start work and get more of the same.”

I was now spent and left the girls to clean up as I went and took a shower and slipped into my shorts.

When I re-joined them they all sat in the lounge in just panties, eating, drinking and enjoying each other’s company. I sat between Leigh and Marie on the sofa enjoying the view of six pairs of perfect tits. I did let my hands slip onto Marie and Leigh’s tits as I cuddled them with no resistance giving me another erection in my shorts.

The girls left at about midnight except Tina who claimed she had ordered a taxi for one o'clock. Tina was still knocking back the wine and remained in just her bra and pants. I sat opposite and just couldn’t take my eyes off her tits.

Tina noticed this and just whipped off her bra and said, “Is that better?”

I just nodded.

We just sat and chatted for another ten minutes when I suggested she might get dressed ready for her taxi. She then informed me there is no taxi and crawled the few paces across the floor and slipped a hand straight up my shorts onto my semi-erect cock. My shorts were then dispatched as my cock sprang out, Tina then wrapped her tits around my cock and proceeded to give me a tit wank, asking who did the better tit wank her or Beth?

I was just in heaven but had to agree she was better.

“Ok! now fuck me then,” she muttered.

I pushed her onto the floor ripped her pants off and buried my cock deep into her waiting pussy. I slammed in and out for ages, changing to doggy style and reverse cowgirl before I was ready to shoot my load, I pulled out and positioned my cock in front of her face and wanked myself all over her face into her open mouth and over her tits. When I had no more to offer, she took my cock in her mouth and sucked me, making sure she had drained me dry until I started to go limp.

Tina stayed the night and came to work with me in the morning, we didn’t have sex again that night but I am sure we will very soon. I am looking forward to more sexual exploits with my new staff and seeing much more of Beth’s tits. I am going to invite my brother next time we have a party. I have been gradually introducing him to them in the shop so he won’t be a stranger.

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments