Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Found Me A New Secretary

20
28 Comments 28
33.2k Views 33.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story

I’ve always had a great fondness for women.  I’ve always had a roving eye most of my adult life.  My wife and I married right out of college.  She saw a good thing and wanted to get married right away.  I wanted to wait a little while.  However, she talked me into getting married.  We’ve been married for twenty years.  We never had children, which I believe put a strain on our marriage.  My wife found out early, she couldn’t conceive.  She didn’t want to adopt.  

Don’t get me wrong, I love my wife, but marriage gets old and stale.  I’ve always had a little hanky-panky on the side.  I’m usually very cautious so my wife doesn’t find out.  I know it’s probably wrong, but my wife has always been a little vanilla.  When I’ve tried to spice things up, she becomes nervous and starts crying.  I think it’s just her lack of experience.  She was born in a very conservative family.  Sex was never talked about.

She just doesn’t like any games in the bedroom.  She’ll use vibrators, but only when she’s alone.  I think she likes porn though.  Sometimes, I wonder if she likes women.  Her and her friend June seem to be very close.  I wouldn’t be surprised if they had sex together.  She’d never admit to something like that.

I just can’t get sex out of my mind.  The scent of a women’s perfume can stir all kinds of erotic thoughts for me.  A song playing on the radio can bring my mind to other places.  A beautiful piece of art reminds me of a woman’s sexy form.  I always like to imagine what people look like having sex.  I pretty much see everybody naked.  I’m always a bit horned up.

The last woman I was seeing was the receptionist at my gym.  She was a hot little thing that had a nice figure and a great talent for sucking cock.  She basically threw herself at me, but my wife’s friend might have seen this little honey going down on me in the parking lot.  It really was too bad on getting caught.  This hottie could basically swallow my big hard dick.  She didn’t even choke.  She loved the taste of cum and begged for me to blast her mouth with my junk.  That day, I came all over her pretty face.  I didn’t have anything for her to clean herself up with.

I really liked her.  That tryst was short lived when my wife’s friend June saw Caitlyn exit my car.  Her hair was a mess and her lipstick was all over her face.  I guess, the cum all over her face didn’t help either.  My wife wasn’t very happy to see pictures of Caitlyn that June had texted to my wife.  She’d caught me and there wasn’t anything I could do.

I was in a bit of hot water with my wife.  I thought it was best to send June and my wife to Puerto Rico for a week’s vacation.  She was thrilled that I paid for her and her best friend to go on vacation with each other.  That took care of the hurt of that affair.  I promised not to see Caitlyn again.  She made me change gyms.  I really liked her it was a shame I had gotten caught.

My wife stays with me because I’m rich. She loves the money and all that it buys.  She puts up with a lot of my bullshit.  I just can’t help myself.  I love younger women.  I love their bodies and how flexible they are in bed.  Most little whore’s will do anything you ask of them.

However, I was totally blindsided.  It was the perfect scheme to catch me in yet another affair.  My wife and I own a company together.  She’s not working right now, but is very involved with our company.  She knew that my secretary had gone on maternity leave.  My wife worked hard with Human Resources to find a good match to replace her.

Angela was the perfect secretary.  She was my ideal woman.  I was happy that my wife had picked somebody so incredibly gorgeous.  I often wondered if my wife was testing me.  She knew that this secretary was hot.  I did wonder what kind of a game my wife was playing.  Did she want me to cheat on her with Angela?  Was she going to document this affair and finally divorce me?

It wasn’t very hard not to like Angela.  I can remember the first day she had started.  She was dressed in a short mini dress suit.  She had taken off her jacket and was wearing a shear colored blouse.  Angela was quite busty. She wore a thin bra, but her enormous breasts stood there standing at attention.  I could see through her bra that she had unusually long nipples.  I wanted to see those nipples without her bra.  Her nipples were very exciting.  I imagined her breasts in my mouth.  I wanted to taste her hard nipples.

Her skirt was short and she didn’t appear to have any panty lines.  I had wondered if she was even wearing any panties.  Of course, she was wearing my wife’s perfume, which drove me crazy.  Angela was stunningly gorgeous.

Did I mention her legs?  She had long beautiful legs.  She wore high heels and had the cutest ass wiggle you’d ever seen.  She wore thigh highs with her short skirt.  It was so cute to see the lace tops of her stockings showing.  Looking at Angela caused my cock to stir.  I knew in the first day, that I wanted to sleep with her.

I didn’t sleep with her on day one, but she was playing all kinds of games with me.  She liked to leave me little surprises on my desk.  First it was little chocolates, then a few weeks later, she was leaving pictures of her tits and ass on my desk.  She must have gone to the copier and taken pictures of herself.  It was hot and it was a little game that she was playing with me.  She was teasing me.  She was marking me.

**

“Angela, are you free tonight?  I’d love to take you to dinner.”

“What’s the occasion?”

“Nothing.  Just a boss taking his secretary out.  You’ve been working so hard recently.  I’d love to take you out.”

“Sure.  That would be great.”

“Grab your things.  Let’s get out of here.”

“Great.”

Angela looked incredibly sexy today.  She was wearing a yellow sundress with small blue flowers and sandals.  I was sure she wasn’t wearing any intimates.  I could see those sexy nipples poking through her dress.  They were mouthwatering.  I couldn’t wait to get this girl into my bed.  I planned on taking her to dinner and fucking her brains out.  That was the plan.

We walked over to my car and we drove to an Italian restaurant.  I knew she liked that cuisine.  I was so horny and couldn’t wait to get her into my bed.  She was flirting with me in the car.  I just loved looking at her.  She was extremely pretty.

After a short while, we got to the restaurant.  The hostess sat us in a cozy booth in the back.  I ordered us a bottle of red wine to share.  She looked so pretty and we just exchanged pleasantries back and forth.

I ordered our meals and that’s when Angela put her foot into my lap.  She moved her foot all over my trousers.  This of course made my cock tent up in my pants.

“I like all the pictures you’ve been leaving me lately.  I’d love to get to know you better.  I think we could help each other.

MilanaPric
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaPric

You’re so sexy, Angela.  You drive me crazy with lust.”

“I can see you’re excited.  I bet you have a really big cock?”

“Enough to please you my dear.  Your teasing me.  I’m getting hard.”

“I can take care of that.  If you sit next to me I could rub your cock.”

“We could get our meals to go.  I’d much rather eat you.”

“Sure, that would be great.”

I told the waitress to box our meals.  We walked back over to my car.  We didn’t talk much on the ride to the hotel.  She did text a little on her phone.  I wondered who she was talking too.

I helped Angela out of the car.  That’s when she made her move.  She kissed me passionately on my lips.  Our tongue danced in each other’s mouths.  I wanted her more than anything.  I was really excited to be with her.

I took her hand and we walked through the hotel and took the elevator up to my room. I had gotten a room earlier in the day.  It was a suite with a hot tub.  I planned on fucking her in every position.  I wanted to lick her little pussy that she’s been teasing me with for weeks.

When we got to the room, I opened the door and pushed Angela up against the wall.  I planted a kiss right on her lips and moved her straps down off her sundress.  I helped take her sundress off.  She stood there naked.  I knew she had nothing on.

“Fuck, you’re so hot. I knew you’d have a hot body.”

I pulled her over to the bed.  She sprawled out and I got in between her legs.  I kissed her inner thighs and moved my tongue all along her pink folds.  She had a plump pussy which was so cute.  I sucked on her flimsy pussy lips.  Her clitoris was hidden, but when I found it, I sucked and teased it.

“Mr. Jones, oh God!”

“Call me Charlie.”

She moaned and groaned while I licked every single section of her pussy.  I pushed several fingers up inside of her cunt and fingered her to a nice big squirt.  She was my dream girl.  I fingered her and after each squirt I drank her up and did it all again.  She was begging me to fuck her.  I took my time to give her multiple orgasms.  My face was covering with her pussy juices.

I was so excited that she knew how to squirt.  It was about the sexiest thing I’d ever seen.

“Angela, I’ve got to get inside of you.  Ride me like the cowgirl I know you are.”

“Okay.”

I stood up and removed my clothes.  I walked over to the bed and sat down.  Angela sashayed in front of me and knelt in front of me.  She held my cock in her hands and wrapped her mouth around my cock.  She gave me some pleasure before standing up and climbing on top of me. 

She eased down on my cock.  Her pussy was wet from my mouth.  She leaned forward and got in a sexy rhythm.  I grabbed her ass while she moved her pussy up and down.

“Oh yes," she moaned.

I was sucking on her enormously long nipples.  I couldn’t believe how good she rode me.  Her pussy was a slippery wet mess.  I knew she’d be squirting soon.   I could probably of done a count down.  Her pussy was so fucking tight.

“Charlie, oh yes!  Oh God!  Oooh.”

“Come on me baby, squirt your pussy juices.”

She stood up and rubbed my cock all over her wet cunt.  She played with her clit while I pushed several fingers into her asshole.  I rubbed her ass while she continued to rub my cock all over her pussy.

She screamed out and squirted all over the floor.  She eased back down on my cock and rode me reverse.  I played with those sexy nipples while I fucked her harder.  I bucked up hard into her cunt.

“Bend over.”

Angela walked over to the bed and got on her hands and knees.  I pushed up into her pussy and fucked her hard on the bed.  Her breasts shook while I fucked her.  I smacked her buttocks while I thrust in and out of her wet cunt.

“Fuck my ass!  Come in my ass!”

I pulled out and pushed up into her asshole.  She fingered herself while I fucked her tight hole.  I couldn’t stand it and only after a few thrusts I blasted her tight hole with a shit load of my come. 

“Fuck, Angela that was so sexy.  You’re so fucking hot.”

“Could we take a soak in the hot tub?  I really enjoy them!”

“Baby, we could do anything you want.  You’re so fucking hot.”

Angela walked over to the hot tub and turned the water on.  The hotel had some bubble bath that she poured in.  I held her and kissed her passionately.  She was the hottest girl I’d ever fucked before.  I never met a woman who squirted.  I planned on tasting that cunt juice every day.  I couldn’t wait to fuck her at the office.  I really was going to enjoy her until my secretary came back.  To think my wife had her hired.  I was going to act nicer to her.   

Once the tub filled up, we both got inside of the tub.  Angela sat on my lap while I caressed her big boobs.  I twisted and pulled at her very long nipples.  I couldn’t believe how long they were.  I held her breast to my mouth and sucked on her nipples.  She liked that a lot and moaned while I tasted each one.

“Charlie, that makes me so hot.  Don’t stop.”

I sucked on one nipple while I pulled on the other.  She was thrashing all around in the hot tub.  Her nipples were definitely her most erogenous spot for her.  She pulled at my cock and made me hard again.  I was ready to go another round with her.  She pushed my dick up inside of herself again and rocked back and forth on my cock. 

I continued to pull at her nipples which made her pussy more wet.  She was riding my cock hard in the hot tub.  She was riding me like an animal.  I was bucking up into her cunt hard. 

“Let’s go to the bed!  Get up!”

She climbed off me and we ran over to the bed.  I sat down and she rode me cowgirl again.  She liked being in control.  I held her buttocks while she leaned forward and that’s when she squirted again on my cock.  It was the most amazing feeling. 

“I want to come down your throat!”

She climbed off me and knelt in front of me again.  She opened her mouth and I blasted a pile of cum down her throat.  It felt amazing to let go inside of her mouth.  My little whore swallowed it all down.  She seemed to like the taste of come.  I really liked fucking her.

She was a real dynamo.  She loved sex.  She sat back down on my lap and we kissed passionately.  She enjoyed to be kissed.

“You’re amazing, Angela.  I’m going to give you a raise.  Whatever your agency is giving you, I will double.  Fucking hell!”

Angela just smiled while I continued to kiss her. 

“Let’s order some room service.  I’m fucking starving.”

“I’m hungry too.”

I called down to room service and ordered some meals.  We just held each other and made out until they came.  I couldn’t believe my wife had found this girl.  I was in heaven.  

Angela did take several pictures of us together.  I caught her a few times texting somebody.  I never asked her who she was texting.  I just figured it was one of her girlfriends.

Angela and I had a hot affair for several months.  Next time we talk, I’ll tell you who Angela was texting.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments