Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Pays the Movers

61
14 Comments 14
37.2k Views 37.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story

“I left the money to pay the movers on the dresser,” her husband said, as he walked out the door. 

“How much are we paying them?” Renee asked. 

“One-hundred for the three hours. I gotta run, love you!” he replied, as he closed the door behind him. 

Three hours later all but a few boxes have been moved into the truck. 

"I need to run, there is somewhere I need to be," Jason, one of the movers, said. 

“Ok sorry, I can pay you now. Can you stay and get the last few boxes?” She asked Ty. 

“Sure, no problem," Ty said, running upstairs to grab another box. 

“Here is the one hundred," Renee said, handing the cash to Jason. 

“Um, thanks!” he said, before darting out the door. 

Ty walked back inside after carrying another box to the truck when Renee stops him.  

“Let me grab your money. Can you get one last box from the back of the bedroom closet?” she asked. 

“No problem, be right back down,” he replied.

While Ty was upstairs grabbing the last box, Renee realized she didn’t have another hundred dollars. She searched through her purse only to find a couple five dollar bills and a few singles, only fourteen dollars in total.  

“I’m not sure if my husband left me enough cash to pay you," Renee said to Ty, as he came back down the stairs carrying the last box. “Wait here and I will call him." 

Ty put the box down on the coffee table before taking a seat on the couch.  

“Honey, you only left me one-hundred for the movers,” Renee explained to her husband. 

“Yes, $50 for each," he replied. 

“What? I thought you meant one-hundred for each! So, I gave Jason $100 and he already left," Renee explained her mistake.  

“Dammit! I'm really busy at work so I can’t help you. And we don’t have anything left in the account. See if you can work something out," he suggested, before hanging up the phone in frustration. 

“I’m so sorry Ty, but I accidentally gave Jason $100 when I was supposed to give each of you $50," Renee apologized. 

“Are you serious?” Ty said, sounding annoyed. 

“I’m so sorry, I'll try to figure something out," she said, not sure how she could come up with another fifty dollars. 

Ty grabbed the box from the coffee table to take it out to the truck. As he picked it up the bottom fell out spilling the contents all over the living room floor. Amongst the contents was an eight-inch long realistic black dildo. 

“Oh my goodness, I am so embarrassed!” Renee shrieked, scrambling to pick up the dildo while Ty started to laugh. 

“I know, it’s like comically big, my friend bought it as a gag gift," She explained, her cheeks turning bright red. 

“Looks about average to me," said Ty. Renee looked at him dumbfounded and a little curious. 

“You’re kidding, right? I’ve never seen a dick this big,“ she said, holding the thick black dildo in her hand. 

“It’s probably about an inch shorter than mine," Ty replied. 

“There is no way, you’re lying!" Renee scoffed, thinking Ty must be embellishing the truth or just spouting bullshit. 

“I can show you right now," he said, grabbing his crotch. 

“Oh please, don’t embarrass yourself,” Renee said.  

“Ok, let’s work this out. You owe me $50 right now. We can make a bet. If lying, you don’t owe me anything. If I’m not then you have to suck me off," Ty proposed.  

“Ew, no! I’m not going to bet sucking you off!” she scoffed. 

“How 'bout a hand job then. You’ve got nothing to worry about since you’re so confident I'm lying," he suggested. 

“Ok, I’ll make that bet," Renee agreed, relieved to find a way out of paying Ty money she didn't have.  

Ty slid his hand into his pants and started rubbing his dick to bring it to life. Once he was hard Ty dropped his pants and boxers revealing a monstrous ten-inch long, and very thick, black cock. 

"Oh my god!" Renee gasped, shocked to see such a large dick. 

“Hand me the dildo to compare," Ty requested. Renee stood there speechless for a moment before handing over the dildo. 

Ty held it next to his dick and sure enough, he was at least an inch longer and a little thicker than the rubber toy. 

“Looks like I win," Ty said, grinning ear to ear. 

“Oh my God! That thing is huge!” Renee exclaimed, with her mouth agape. 

“Come over here so we can get me paid," Ty said, sitting down on the couch, his pants still around his ankles. 

Renee was in shock. Never in a million years did she think she would lose that bet. 

“Um sorry, but I can’t, I’m married!" She argued.  

“A bet is a bet!” Ty retorted. “It's only a hand job," he added. 

Renee thought for a minute. There was no way for her to get any more cash, and she didn’t want Ty to start any trouble because she couldn't pay him. 

“I guess you’re right, it is only a hand job," She justified to herself. “You can’t say a word of this to anyone. My husband can’t find out!" she said firmly. 

“Whatever you say,” Ty agreed, slowly stroking his dick. 

Renee went over and sat next to Ty on the couch. 

“I can’t believe your dick is this big!” she said, in awe of its size. Having used the dildo more than once she was getting turned on by the thought of handling such a large cock. 

“Go ahead and grab it," Ty prompted. Renee reached over and wrapped her small hand around the shaft of Ty’s thick black cock.  

“It barely even fits in my hand!” she gasped, holding the monster in her palm. 

“Better use two hands," Ty suggested. Renee leaned in closer wrapping her other hand around his shaft before slowly moving them up and down. Judging by the look on her face Renee was still stunned to have such a humongous black cock in her hands, as she stroked him up and down. 

“Yea, that feels pretty good," Ty moaned, as Renee stroked his dick faster. 

After a few minutes of jerking Ty’s huge dick Renee’s hands started to get tired. 

“Are you close? My hands are cramping up," Renee asked. 

“Not at all, girl. You better keep stroking that dick!” Ty warned. 

“I don’t think I can do this much longer. How can I make you cum faster?” Renee asked. 

”Put it in your mouth," Ty suggested. 

“No! I said no blow job!” Renee retorted. 

“You better do something or we will be here all day," Ty said. 

The last thing Renee wanted to do today was to cheat on her husband, but she had quite a dilemma on her hands. Her husband would be home soon and she didn’t want to be caught holding Ty’s massive black dick. She also didn’t want to deal with her husband if she hadn’t found a way to pay Ty. 

“Well I guess I don’t have much of a choice," She lamented, leaning towards Ty’s lap. Renee closed her eyes, opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his thick black cock. 

“Yea girl!” Ty exclaimed in victory. His head fell back against the couch as Renee took his hard cock into her mouth. She ran her tongue in circles around the tip of his cock before taking him deeper into her mouth. 

“Yes baby, suck that dick!” Ty encouraged, as Renee’s head bobbed up and down on his dick.  

'This is the biggest dick I’ve ever seen! I can’t believe how huge this thing is!' she thought to herself as she struggled to get more than a few inches of his dick into her mouth. After a few minutes of sucking Renee's gag reflex relaxed allowing her to get half of his big black cock into her mouth. Feeling adventurous she tried to take him in deeper when the head of his cock pushed into the back of her throat making her gag. 

“Come on baby, take that dick down your throat," Ty encouraged, pushing her head down onto his cock. 

Renee gagged again as his dick hit the back of her throat.  

“I can’t! It’s just too big!” she said. 

“Open up your throat," Ty instructed, pushing her head back down onto his dick. 

Renee continued sucking Ty’s huge black dick working it deeper and deeper into her throat. 

“Fuck yea girl! Deep throat that dick!” Ty moaned, as Renee inched more and more of his thick black cock down her throat. 

Sucking on such a huge black cock was turning her on. Renee reached down into her shorts to find her panties soaking wet. She had never been so aroused giving a blow job in her life. 

“Let me slide this dick between your titties," Ty demanded. Renee was so turned on that she didn’t think twice before removing her shirt and bra. Once she was topless she spread her large soft breasts wrapping them around Ty’s cock. 

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

“Damn that feels so good!” Ty moaned, as Renee slid his thick black cock up and down between her tits.  

Renee looked down to see the tip of Ty's cock poking out the top of her cleavage. She tilted her head down and took the tip of Ty’s dick into her mouth, sucking him while she slid her huge tits up and down his shaft. 

“Oh fuck girl! That is wild!” Ty moaned, watching his dick slide between her tits and into her mouth.   

As she sucked Ty's dick, Renee couldn’t stop thinking about how good the black dildo felt stretching her pussy and how much better Ty dick would feel inside her. She couldn’t remember a time her pussy was this wet. Unable to resist she fingered her pussy while sucking on Ty's massive cock. 

“Shit, I can hear how wet that pussy is," Ty commented. Renee continued sucking his cock not wanting to stop to reply. “I wish I could get up in there!” he added. 

Renee continued sliding her lips up and down Ty's thick black cock but now started to imagine what it would be like to have him inside her pussy. She moaned as she pictured herself climbing onto Ty’s lap and sliding down onto his dick. 

More saliva ran down her chin and between her tits as she sucked greedily on the head of his cock. Renee was almost lost in the moment when she took Ty's dick out of her mouth and said, “I need this dick in my pussy!” 

“Get up on it!” Ty exclaimed with a smile. Renee got up from the floor and slid off her shorts and soaked panties.  

She wasted no time climbing on to Ty’s lap until she felt his huge black cock pushing against her pussy. Renee reached down between her legs and lined up the tip of Ty’s dick between the lips of her pussy. 

“Oh my God!” Renee screamed as she slid down the length of his cock. Her body shuddered as his thick black cock filled every inch of her pussy.  

I’m cumming!” she screamed, as an orgasm tore through her body, her pussy squeezing tightly around Ty’s thick black cock. Renee began to slide up and down every inch of his cock burying it deep inside her with every stroke. 

“Fuck, that pussy is so tight!” Ty moaned, pushing his dick up into Renee as she rode him.  

“Oh my God, my pussy is so full!” she cried, cumming on his huge black dick.  

Ty grabbed Renee by the waist as he pounded his dick deep into her pussy.  

“Oh god yes! Fuck my pussy!” she screamed every time the head of Ty’s dick hit the bottom of her pussy.  

Renee was so engrossed by Ty’s big black dick fucking her pussy that she doesn’t notice a car pull into the driveway.  

Her husband heard her moaning and burst through the front door. 

“What the fuck is going on?” he shouted, watching Ty’s thick black cock slide in and out of his wife’s pussy. 

“Oh god! Fuck me, fuck me!” Renee moaned, as Ty continued to fill her pussy with cock. 

“Renee. what the fuck are you doing?” he shouted again. 

“I’m getting fucked so good!” she replied, still lost in pleasure. 

“Stop it right now! Get off of him” her husband demanded angrily. 

“Oh my God! It feels so good!” she moaned, ignoring her husband's request. 

“Why are you fucking this black guy on our couch?” he asked. 

Renee continued riding Ty’s dick as if her husband weren’t even there, not paying any mind to her husband's questions. 

“Answer me!” he shouted louder. 

“I didn’t have the money to pay him and I lost a bet," she replied. 

“Stop fucking my wife right now!" he demanded. “Get off of his dick!” 

“His dick feels so good in my pussy!” she moaned in reply. 

“Sorry man, I’m just about to nut," Ty said, fucking his wife’s pussy faster and harder. 

Ty and Renee carried on fucking with no regard for her husband. He stood there in disbelief watching as his wife got fucked by a strange black man, his massive black dick stretching out his wife's tight pussy.  

“Fuck yes! Cum in my pussy! Fill me with your cum!” Renee screamed in ecstasy, wanting to feel him explode inside her.  

“Don’t you dare let him cum inside you!” her husband screamed. The thought of this black guy cumming in his wife's pussy filled him with rage.  

“I'm gonna cum deep in that white pussy!” Ty moaned, pumping harder and faster. 

Hearing Ty say this made his dick grow hard in his pants. Picturing another man cum in his wife’s pussy turned him on. Even though he was aroused at the thought he pleaded with his wife. 

“Please stop fucking this man! We are married!” he begged. 

“Just shut up! I going to cum again!” she screamed, as another orgasm washed over her. 

“I can't believe you are still fucking him!” her husband shouted. 

“He is almost done, just shut up for a minute!” Renee barked back. 

“I will not stand here and watch you fuck another man in our house!” her husband said, standing firm. 

“Then go wait outside! This dick is too good to quit!” she said, shuddering through another orgasm. 

“Stop right now!” he shouted again. 

“Man, I’m about to bust in this pussy. She isn’t going anywhere until I’m done," Ty retorted. 

“Ok, just please don’t cum inside my wife," The husband begged. 

“Don’t listen to him, baby! I want you to cum deep inside my pussy!” Renee cried, riding him harder and faster. 

“Baby please don’t let him do that!” her husband pleaded. “just make him pull out!”  

“I want all his cum inside me!” she moaned. 

“Here it comes," Ty shouted, pumping as hard and as fast as he could, burying his dick deep in Renee’s pussy. 

“Fuck yes, cum inside me!” she screamed, as Ty’s cock pumped load after load filling her pussy with cum. 

Renee’s husband watched as Ty’s dick pumped his wife’s pussy full of cum. He stared in disbelief as his thick black cock continued to pump thick white cum into his wife until it started dripping back out down the sides of his dick. 

"Oh my God! I’m cumming so hard on his dick!” Renee screamed as she felt her pussy fill with his thick creamy load. 

“I can’t believe you let this man cum inside you!” her husband cried. 

“Aww, his cum feels so good inside my pussy," She sighed, glowing with pleasure. 

Once the last wave of pleasure subsided Renee climbed off of Ty’s lap. Her husband watched in horror as Ty’s cum flooded out of his wife’s pussy and onto the couch.  Just when he thought this ordeal was over he watched his wife drop to her knees in front if Ty taking his dick into her mouth. 

“What the hell are you doing now?” he barked. 

“I can’t just leave all this cum on his dick," she said, sucking the last drops of sticky cum from Ty’s big black dick. 

“Man, your wife is a hoe!” Ty laughed as Renee finished cleaning off his dick. 

Ty quickly stood, pulled up his pants, and ran out the door leaving Renee to deal with her husband. 

“Are you going to explain why you were fucking that black guy on our couch?” he asked his wife. 

“Well, I didn’t have any money to pay him and didn’t want him starting any trouble because we didn’t pay," she explained. 

“But how did that lead to you fucking him? And why is the black dildo sitting on the coffee table?” he asked. 

Renee noticed her husband's hard on and realized he was looking at the cum dripping down her inner thighs. 

“Do you like what you see?” she asked. 

“What are you talking about? I don’t like any of this!” he replied, wondering why Renee would ask such a question. 

“It sure looks like you’re excited about something," Renee said, pointing to his crotch. 

“It doesn’t mean anything," he said, covering his erection. 

“Are you sure? Because it looks like you’re getting aroused seeing another man’s cum dripping from my pussy," Renee said, as she approached her husband rubbing his cock through the front of his pants. 

He moaned under his breath as his wife gripped his cock. Her other hand ran between her legs scooping up some cum before sliding her fingers into her husband’s mouth. Renee could feel her husband’s dick throb as he licked Ty’s cum from her fingers. 

“Naughty boy!” Renee said. 

“Now claim your sloppy seconds and fuck my slick pussy," she demanded, spreading her legs wide. 

Her husband pushed his hard dick deep into her pussy. His cock slid into her gushing wet hole covering himself in Ty’s cum. He fucked her pussy as fast and as hard as he could. The sensation of fucking his wife’s slimy cum filled pussy sent him over the edge. He shot his load filling his wife’s used pussy for the second time today. 

“Are you going to leave this mess in your wife’s pussy or are you going to clean me up?” she asked, sitting back down on the couch. 

Her husband quickly pulled his dick out of her pussy and dropped to his knees plunging his tongue into her sticky sloppy mess. 

“Yes, baby! Lick Ty’s cum out of my pussy!” she moaned, as her husband lapped up the cum cocktail as it oozed out of her. 

Published 
Written by WillSwalllow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments