Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No More Mister Nice Guy

"Sometimes nice guys do the nasty..."

44
21 Comments 21
14.3k Views 14.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I’m a nice guy. Everyone knows me as such, which is why it hurts that I’ve cheated.

And I’ve definitely cheated: there’s a tick in the ‘taken orgasms off someone other than my wife’ category.

 

After being married for ten years, that’s a big change. I admit that I’ve looked at other women but I’ve never acted on anything… so long as you don’t count what goes on in my head during my private time every morning after the wife has gone to work.

Work is where it happened.

My previous boss left under a cloud of raging emails. I was asked to step up, but declined. I’d seen what kind of shite had been thrown at Dan; I knew I would be sending my own sit-and-swivel email within three months, so I chose to keep my hat on my head, rather than throw it into the ring.

Adele was more ambitious. She’d been working in another team but on account of the courses that she’d been on, she was kind of obliged to toss her kilt into the ring. We were friends and I teased her Scottishness when we were alone and sometimes playfully in the office in front of our colleagues.

Three months into the job and Adele was feeling the pressure ramping up. The management were on her case, having let her get settled and signed the paperwork on her probation period; there was no going back now.

Adele was committed.

She was also in tears, with pressures mounting at home as well as at work. Her husband was working away, leaving her with three kids, one of whom was sick.

“He was in bed with me last night,” Adele said, as we sat in the meeting room. “Fidgeting while he was awake and kicking while he was asleep. I was still awake at five… and the alarm went off at quarter to six.”

“If there’s anything I can do…” I offered, seeing a woman on the edge.

“Liam’s back on Saturday. It’s only a couple of days and then…” Adele slumped onto her elbows. “I’m just not sure I can get through a couple of days.”

“Let me help. The refurb is ticking over. I can take something off your hands. Just give me…”

“What I really need is a hug,” Adele said. An internal alarm saw the tears in Adele’s eyes, but also the hope and the desperation. It was dangerous territory but I broke as two tears dropped onto the mound of paperwork.

I stood-up and opened my arms.

Adele stood-up and she was balling her eyes out before she snuggled up against me. Great anguished sobs wracked her body and I pulled her close, my arms wrapped around her shoulders. Her arms were wrapped around my waist, and as I pulled tighter, she did likewise until we were wrapped together like lovers.

Adele was a friend and it felt natural to want to comfort her. I stroked her hair and as the sobbing subsided, I felt her thumbs stroking circles on my lower back.

I reciprocated and we embraced for long minutes, drawing circles on each other’s bodies long after the tears had stopped.

Those circles were my downfall.

“Perhaps we should…” I suggested, peeling myself away from Adele’s peaceful body. She slumped bonelessly into the chair, as though the heat of my embrace had melted something inside her.

Perhaps it had melted something inside of me, because when Adele started drawing those endless circles on my thigh under the table, I did nothing to stop her. In fact, I realised that my thumb was tracing out its own circles on the inch of bare thigh above her right knee.

Had I started rubbing her first?

Was Adele following my lead, or was I following hers?

The thing was… she was rubbing her circle at the top of my left thigh and I was fully aware that her circling thumb was at most three inches away from my sleepy cock.

As soon as I had the thought, my cock awoke and went in search of Adele's thumb. There was nothing I could do to stop it as it swelled directly under the circling thumb. Ostensibly, we were studying a plan of action but we’d been looking at the contents of the same page for over ten minutes without passing a single comment.

Adele's thumb passed a tiny comment, in that it paused when my inflating cock invaded the space underneath.

But it only paused for a moment.

The circling re-started, and when it did, Adele was masturbating me.

A great gust of air escaped from my lungs and my body jolted with unexpected intensity. It was wrong.

But it felt the very opposite of wrong.

Adele kept working that same circle over and over, and each rotation sent sparks of desire and arousal through my body. I gasped as I felt the feathery touch of Adele’s fingers on my shaft and scrotum through my trousers and boxers.

Without shifting my head, I peered down and noticed Adele's thighs wriggling against each other.

If I was honest with myself, I’d always wondered what was underneath that skirt…

I stopped rubbing the circle on Adele’s thigh, hooked my fingers under the bottom of her skirt and started easing it up. It wouldn’t have come up more than an inch without Adele's assistance… but she helped by lifting her bum and thighs off the seat.

I kept peeling the skirt up and up until it was a black belt around her waist and I was sitting next to a pair of shapely bare thighs.

Not a word was spoken as I put my hand on Adele’s knee, slipped the fingertips down and then slowly ran my hand all the way along the newly exposed flesh until my little finger touched the white ‘v’ of Adele’s knickers.

I paused for only a second, afraid that I wouldn’t follow through on what had been a repeat fantasy: my hand became a wedge which drove downwards, forcing a gap between the tops of Adele’s thighs and her knickers.

It was hotter and damper than my fevered imagination and we both sighed theatrically, me as though I’d just dipped my hand into boiling water; she as though I’d spilled the same boiling water on her skin.

We looked into each other’s eyes and I was aware that my wedding ring was pressed against the damp knickers of a woman who I’d sexually aroused. Were we really going to do this?

Adele’s thighs parted as an indication of what she wanted.

And I wanted the same thing.

We sat there, gazing with our stilled-hands on each other’s genitals, the promise of illicit orgasms and sexual satisfaction just a few minutes’ mutual rubbing away.

cloeethompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
cloeethompson1

We swallowed simultaneously and the moment was almost lost, rescued only by a shared smile. The smile was just enough of a connection for us to start rubbing. It was gentle at first, but quickly found a fevered rhythm.

I whimpered; Adele whimpered.

Always those same little circles. What harm could those innocent little circles do? We hadn’t even taken our clothes off…

Our bodies danced with increasing violence. The table started vibrating as we transferred the power of our pleasure through our death-grips. It was such a teasing torment to have Adele rub the tip of my cock like that. But I was safe in the knowledge that she could never make me come with such a restricted level of stimulation; she was hardly touching me. I was safe in the knowledge that we would have our fun and then we’d come to our senses and… it almost wasn’t enough stimulation but by holding my breath until I was dizzy, I could make it enough.

Each breath became a new plateau of pleasure.

She was going to make me come.

I couldn’t believe it. I had to tell her just in case she didn’t want to do it: “You’re going to make me…”

“I know. I can tell from your breathing.” The breath caught in my chest: my boss knew the effect she was having on me with her endless little circles on the tip of my hidden cock. The shared knowledge made it so much dirtier.

The next plateau was the one just below my orgasm; the table tipped in my direction as I dragged on it, as if trying to save myself from drowning… and then I was drowning. Adele’s twiddling fingertips eased me over the edge into my first other-woman orgasm in more than a decade.

My world exploded as the spunk pumped into my boxers.

Adele had done this to me; made me come. I felt guilt and remorse and also fear… not just fear that my wife would find out, but that everyone would find out since there was so much spunk that it was bound to soak through – I could feel it in there. I dragged my trousers and boxers away from my body and suddenly my spunk-coated cock was on show.

It was a mess, with great globes of sticky white sitting on my hairy belly.

“I didn’t believe I’d really made you… come,” Adele said. “But there’s no question... about that.” To my shock, Adele prodded her fingertip into the thickest part of my spunk and scooped it up. As Adele pulled her extended finger back, the spunk was delicately balanced either side, with both sides threatening to fall at any moment.

And fall they did, the elasticated balancing act breaking just as Adele was threatening to do something wonderful.

Both globules fell onto her white blouse.

“Adele…” I said, feeling the need to apologise. But the rest of the apology was lost as my boss gathered one half of the mess and popped it into her mouth, as though finishing off the leftovers from a kid’s meal.

Having tasted my spunk, Adele gave me a lustful look which made me fear for the contents of my balls as she gathered the other globule and ate that too.

My wife had never looked at me like that.

Adele undid my trousers and pulled my boxers down, exposing the true extent of the spunky mess. But Adele was hungry for the mess… and determined. I let her hoover-up my spunk with her mouth, licking and sucking, starting with the white ropes on my belly and finishing by teasing the last drops from the tip of my cock.

Just as it had gone in search of Adele's fingers, my cock grew into her mouth. I grunted happily as she closed her soft lips and started sucking with insistent need.  I felt the differences between what Adele was doing to me and my wife’s tired technique.

Yes, I should have stopped her. But what difference did it make now?

I let Adele work me to a frothing explosion of sexual pleasure and sighed as she milked and swallowed every last drop of my spunk. Did she do that for her husband? As that thought fluttered through my mind, Adele was dragging my hand back down between her legs. It was even wetter and hotter than before, and the noises told me just how aroused my boss had become.

“Do you want me to pull your knickers down?” Adele gasped, bit her lip and nodded. I dragged them down to her ankles, where they caught on her shoes. I had been intending on fingering her, or perhaps even licking her but the scent of that hot pussy worked a miracle on my cock. “Bend over the table.” I didn’t want there to be any doubt as to what my intentions were. “I’m going to fuck you.”

Adele's eyes flared with desire and she folded forward, offering me her bare bottom. With a slight sense of dread, I placed myself behind her awkwardly-spread legs and blindly prodded my cock into the gap between her thighs. I could feel the soft slippery smoothness of her flesh… and applied a little pressure.

A ring of muscle flexed around my tip as I penetrated my boss’s pussy. Adele's hips thrust back and enveloped my cock in a wet sheath of utter joy. Instinct took hold and we thrust against each other, our genitals perhaps fearing that we’d come to our senses before we finished our coupling.

It was urgent and frantic.

Fucking of the most depraved kind: complete abandonment of civilities, with nothing being held back. I fucked Adele like I’d never fucked a woman before… and she obviously loved it.

I even dared to do that thing which only lived in my darkest dreams and filthiest fantasies: I licked my middle finger, touched it against her arsehole and eased it inside. Adele screeched but it seemed to be a good screech and moments later, her body started writhing and spasming.

I wanted to share the orgasmic feeling as I looked at my finger buried in my boss’s bottom… and didn’t even warn her that I was going to come. Instead, I simply buried myself fully and splashed what was left of my spunk against Adele's flexing cervix.

“So…” I said, feeling the dread and remorse filling me up now that the spasms had faded. What was the dynamic going to be like now that I’d fucked my boss and we were both cheaters?

“So…” Adele said, her eyes glistening. I thought she was going to start crying and we’d get back to where we’d started, or maybe even worse, since we were now both cheaters. “That was… exactly what I needed.”

To my surprise, it was exactly what I'd needed as well… and the expression on Adele 's face and the feeling in my heart told me that this wouldn’t be the last time I had Adele bent over the meeting room table. “No more Mister Nice Guy, I guess.”

Published 
Written by AbigailThornton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments