Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Noisy Neighbours

"I dealt with the problem."

25
7 Comments 7
36.7k Views 36.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
I started to wonder whether everything they did on a daily basis was just to piss me off. It had gone from petty stuff, like ‘forgetting’ to drop round parcels that had been delivered when I was at work or letting their dog jump the fence and scare the shit out of my cat, to hanging pictures up at 11pm and parking their car right outside my driveway.

I’d always hated my neighbours, and what made it even worse was there was nothing I could do about them. The police didn’t want to know, they ignored several pleas for peace and quiet from other inhabitants around them, and I still had eight months left on my lease, and there was no way I could afford to move.

One evening I had come back from a particularly stressful day at the office. It wasn’t the most professional of places. The upper management would circle jerk all day long, recruitment didn’t have a clue about what makes a good worker, even the eye candy that the director hired to sit on reception looked like the love child of Jabba the Hutt and Boris Johnson. Two of my understudies had decided to come into work coked out of their head, my laptop wouldn’t boot no matter how many times I started it in safe mode, and everyone in the office was just being a general prick. Needless to say I tore a few heads off and I installed a new version of flight simulator on my laptop, and it looked a little worse for wear after I had done with it.

I pulled up in my driveway, relieved that for once, I could actually park on my property. This didn’t actually lighten my mood, it made it worse just thinking about how everyone around me at the moment just seemed to want to make my life just that little more difficult.

I opened the front door, hit the play button on my answering machine, took a can of Pepsi from the fridge and leaned against the kitchen counter and tried to settle myself down whilst I heard a distant voice of an over enthusiastic woman trying to sell me double glazing. Telemarketers even pester when you’re not home. Her persistent and hyper sales pitch actually made me smile.

I slowly lifted my head up at the wall in front of me, as it was muffling screams and abusive shouting from next door. My expression didn’t even change, it had become part of my daily routine. I’d often sit on the couch watching Family Guy with a pizza, and then turn the volume all the way down, listening to their pathetic arguments, and how I could settle them with my three wood and a few choice words about each of their lives.

From what I could make out he was a malicious alcoholic who was stuck in a dead end job down the petrol station, blowing his lowly wages on cheap vodka and roll up cigarettes, hung around with the wrong crowd and never paid any attention to his six month old son. She was a passive aggressive serial cheat, fucking any guy who would give her a second look, whether it be the mailman, the debt collectors or even the Jehovah’s witness, which did make me laugh.

Now this had happened several times, but for some reason I wasn’t expecting it. What it was I could only guess, but I was startled by a heavy object striking the wall and smashing on the floor as it fell, and I just snapped inside. I threw my half empty can across the kitchen in the general direction of my sink, grabbed my mobile and swiftly made my way to the front door, almost catching the tail of my cat under my work boots.

I hopped the small brick wall that separated my front lawn to theirs, it was only about two foot high and was only put up just to separate the land, and battered their old wooden front door with my fist, shaking away some of the peeling blue paint as I punched it.

Everything fell silent inside, and I could only wait and stare at the distorted figure, hazed by the dirty stained glass built into the door, approaching. I felt my rage swell up inside my stomach as I could start to make out some of the features of his unshaven, double chinned face as he fumbled with the flimsy chains on his door he called security. We didn’t exactly live in a great neighbourhood, and it always made my blood boil about how blasé he was about security, especially the fact that he had a new born child that played in the front room all day with unlocked windows and doors.

He yanked open the door.

‘What the fuck is your problem, prick?’

‘You’re my problem dickhead, and soon I’m gonna be yours.’

I wasn’t usually an aggressive person, in fact I did everything in my power to avoid confrontation, but something had snapped inside me, my tested patience finally collapsing under the weight of all the bullshit people had giving me the last few weeks, and it felt good.

‘You think I want to come home every night and have to listen to your fucking shit? You have all day to argue, seen as you’re both on the doll, contributing fuck all to society, so why the fuck do you chose to do it when I get home? You enjoy it do you? You enjoy pissing everyone around you? You enjoy being the most hated couple on gods green earth do you? I reckon that is it. IT MUST BE IT. Well it ain’t gonna happen anymore. You two are finally gonna shut the fuck up.’

I went over to his girlfriend sat on the couch, nervously puffing on a cigarette, her legs crossed and a look of surprise etched onto her face.

YreneShy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YreneShy

She had always been a reasonably attractive woman, but she could do so much more if she could be bothered. Her hair was a natural deep blonde, which framed a pretty face with deep blue eyes, which had started to fade over the last few months. Her skin was overly caked in makeup and her eye shadow was overdone, probably to mask the deep bags that had formed after the sleepless nights of screaming and arguments.

‘So she fucks other guys behind your back does she? That piss you off does it? Well I’ve seen the way she looks at me, and now she’s going to fuck me, and she’s gonna love it, and you’re gonna sit down in that shitty little chair of yours, and watch while I ruin your missus.’

I had no idea who inside me was coming out with this. I had always secretly wanted to fuck her. There was something so primal about fucking another man’s wife, asserting dominance on another male. I always wanted to hurt him. I wanted to make him suffer, like he made me suffer, like he made the other neighbours suffer.

She looked over at her other half. He was stood frozen in the doorway, switching his half crazed glare between me and his girlfriend, obviously completely stunned by what I had demanded and my gaul, but he did nothing.

‘I'm gonna fuck him Kyle, and there’s nothing you can do.’

Even I was taken aback as she dropped off the couch, roughly undoing my work trousers, tearing down my boxers and taking my flaccid cock in her mouth, roughly bobbing her head up and down, making me grow in her mouth. Her unkempt blonde hair flailing about as she hungrily sucked my rising dick, taking it out and lapping up every inch, meeting my eyes with hers, her make up starting to run down her cheeks as she gagged on my prick.

Kyle just slouched down on the seat hands on his knees, looking completely humbled and dazed. His eyes would dart around the room, from the carpet, to the window, and to the sight of his girlfriend hungrily sucking my cock.

She deep-throated my cock like a pro, and when she took every inch down her throat and then tongued the top of my ballsack I thought I was gonna blow my load right there. But there was no way I was going to leave without fucking her.

‘Enough, get up and take those clothes off, all of them. I want you fucking naked, then bend over that couch, I wanna see that ass.’

She got up and slipped out of her jean skirt, revealing a pink thong that had been washed once to many times, faded, but I didn’t care. She then pulled her t-shirt over her head, unclasping her plain white bra letting her small tits free. Her nipples stood erect and pink. It made my cock twitch to know she was actually enjoying this.

I grabbed her and bent her over the couch, as she seemed to hesitate at what I wanted to do next. Her ass was round and plump, and rippled delightfully as I spanked it over and over again. Getting on my knees, I slowly pulled down her thong, exposing her shaven cunt and asshole to me, and the aroma of her sopping pussy drove me insane with lust. I buried my face in her pussy, angrily lapping and eating every exposed part of her sex I could. Hearing her shriek and moan drove me wild. I furiously wanked my cock as I let my tongue explore her pussy, pulling out occasionally to look over at Kyle, before tonguing her clit.

‘Oh fuck, oh fuck. I’m gonna come!’

At this I buried two fingers in her pussy, tonguing her asshole as she gushed down her thighs. She rocked violently as my fingers dug deep in her pussy, rubbing every inch I could find of her cunt, her face screwed up in ecstasy as she climaxed.

Pulling my fingers out, I sat on the couch, slapping her face with my fully erect cock.

‘Now get on top of me and ride me like the slut you are.’

She threw her leg over my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and sat on my cock, engulfing it in her pussy and began to rock her hips. The feel of her wet sopping gash around my cock was incredible. I reached around and grabbed her ample ass, furiously using my strength to lift her up and down at an incredible pace, loving the view of her pert tits slightly jiggling in my face. I sucked hungrily on her nipples, lapping them up like an animal.

I turned her around and got her to ride my reverse cowgirl style, as I wanted a view of her curvaceous ass I blew my load. The sight of my cock disappearing in her pussy as her ass clapped on my groin was just too much. I shoved her off and made her kneel infont of me, blowing my load all over her face, smearing her make up and eye shadow with my cock and come.

I quickly got dressed while she was left kneeling, panting, out of breath.

I walked over to Kyle, still sat on his chair, who looked like he was on another planet, eyes fixated on his girlfriend, his hands trembling on his knees.

‘Now Kyle, every time I hear your bullshit arguments, I’m going to come over and fuck your missus. Every time you feel you have to hang up a picture at the crack of dawn, I’m going to come over and fuck your missus. Every time you piss me off, guess what? I’m going to fuck your missus. Better than you by the sounds of it as well.’

I’ve been sleeping quite well for the last few weeks.

Published 
Written by Jamie_h21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments