Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh Captain My Captain

"boat sex"

24
7 Comments 7
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words


Even though I’d been to a good swingers party with my man, that doesn't stop me from constantly wanting sex. That’s how I am. Anyway, it was Sunday and I was informed that I’d be alone that night as he and a friend were going to see 311 play in Boston. 

Most of the day was filled with chores and I was kind of happy while I debated about meeting somebody off one of the websites I'm on — or just spending “me time.”

As the sun faded behind the trees, I decided to get out of the house and go to a local restaurant for oysters and wine. I wore nothing special to walk there, just a sundress as it was still very hot. I sat at the bar and ordered a dozen oysters, a salad, and relaxed with my first glass of wine. 

There was only a few people chatting away but it wasn’t too long before the place became full of townies and unfamiliar people.  It’s a huge sailing community and this was race week, bringing in people from all over the world either to watch or race. 

I talked with a few people but it was only chit-chat, nothing of substance. That changed when an older man asked if the seat next to me was taken. I replied “No” and he plopped down, smiled, and we began chatting about life here in town while he bought me a glass of wine, my third of the night.  

He was from Newfoundland, Canada, in his early sixties, and was living on his boat in the harbor for a few days. He gave me a short version of his life, described his boat, and I didn't have much chance to tell him anything about myself other than I was a local. But, when he paused to sip his scotch, I told him that he was sexy and awesome. We got fairly tipsy after that and sometimes drew the beautiful bartender into our conversation. That made me even hornier. 

As the night went on, the older guy was so charming and nice that I began to think about boat sex and whether I would end up there with him. But it was getting late and I had to go. He insisted on paying my bill. See, what a gentleman!

When we walked outside, an Uber was waiting for him. He said he’d take me out on his boat but he was only here for another day or two. We exchanged phone numbers and I told him I’d text him soon. I walked home thinking about boat sex.

By the time I got home, I was very horny and decided to text him.

Me: Hey, Captain David

CD: Hello, is this my oyster friend?

Me: Yes, it is captain

CD: Well, hello

Me: Whatcha doing, Captain David?

CD: On my boat with scotch thinking about you 

Me: Oh, really, Captain David?

CD: Yes and you can just call me Captain. What you doing?

Me: I’m drunk and thinking about my Captain

CD: I wish you were here. Why don’t you come out to my boat?

Me: Now?

CD: Sure, do you know where the launch is?

I looked at the clock. I had about two to three hours before my man’s possible return.

Me: Yes I do. Is that an order from my Captain?

CD: Do you follow orders?

Me: Yes sir, Captain sir

CD: Then I order you to come here, ASAP

Me: Yes sir. Should I bring you anything, sir?

CD: If you have any scotch, bring that. But wear that same dress.

Me: Yes sir. I have a bottle of Redemption, is that ok sir?

CD: Not sure what that is, but bring it, please

Me: Yes sir, I'm walking there now.

I got the bottle and went out into the night.

Me: I'm close

CD: I told launch to be there for you.  Just tell him you’re coming to see me

Me: Yes sir

CD: Good. You wearing that awesome sundress?

Me: Yes sir

CD: Good girl

Me: And I have that bottle 

CD: You like following orders, don't you?

Me: Yes sir! 

At the launch, the guy said, “You’re going to see David, right?”  

“Yes, he needs his scotch.” I raised the bottle and then climbed aboard.

CarlaSantoni
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlaSantoni

He was too young to flirt with but I think he knew what was going on. We motored into the darkness and soon pulled alongside the David’s boat. 

“Permission to come aboard, Captain?” I said.

"Permission granted,” he said and helped me aboard. He held me close but took the bottle from my hand and said: “This looks as good as you do.”  

I smiled. “Thank you, Captain.” 

He gave me a tour but it really wasn't much. I stood at the back and asked, “Is there anything you'd like me to do, Captain? Swab the deck? Weigh anchor or something?”  

He shook his head, grinned, and offered me the scotch. I downed a shot and when I turned around to face him, he put his hand on my dress and slurred, "Take this off." 

“Aye, aye sir.” 

He grinned at me again, a bit of a creepy beard smile. I lifted the dress over my head and stood before him — naked. He didn’t waste time. He moved in, groped at my tits and ass, and kissed me, his breath smelling of scotch. His hands roamed over my body. 

“Captain likes,” I said, feeling his hard cock against me. I reached down to unbutton and unzip his shorts. We kissed again and I had the urge to kneel in front of him. 

But, before I could, he said, “Captain wants his first mate to suck his cock.” 

I dropped to my knees and pulled down his shorts, exposing a very hard if average-sized, uncut cock. He put a hand on my head and guided me towards his cock. I started sucking and he thrust into my mouth, still holding my head. He wasn't big enough to make me gag, so I sucked him hard and fast. I made noises, drooled, and occasionally licked his balls while looking up at him with lust in my eyes. 

He said I was beautiful and he was going to cum all over my face.  After a few more deep throat fucks, he groaned, pulled out, and spurted his huge load, almost blinding me. Still moaning, he smacked his cock on my face, wiping his last drops on my chin. 

I grinned up at him and he helped me to my feet, smiling. “You liked that, didn't you?”  

“Yes, captain.”

“I haven’t had a blow job in a long time.”

I was still naked when we left the dark night for his bunk. Below deck, I cleaned my face, lay down, and he began to kiss up my legs till he did his best job going down on me, making plenty of appreciative noise. He finally gave in, worked up to my head, kissed me, and wriggled till his cock was inside me. “The captain doesn't wear a condom,” he said.  

He began fucking fast and hard then we switched to doggy. He slapped my ass a few times and he filled my pussy with another load before collapsing on me. Gasping, he said, “Oh my god, thank you.” 

I laughed and said, “That’s okay, Captain.” 

He asked if I could stay the night but I said that I couldn’t and that I was married. I explained about being polyamorous — and a slut, which made him laugh. “I'm not sure my man’s going to like this,” I said, pointing at his cum dribbling down my inner thighs.

After he’d put his shorts back on and I’d slipped into my sundress, he summoned the launch. It was a silent ride and walk home but I was there fifteen minutes before my man came home to tell me all about the concert. 

We smoked a joint and went to bed. He was too tired for sex and I slept with a smile on my face and Captain's cum still inside me.

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments