Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Old Man's Tales Part 3

"Completely off the chain taking chances."

7
2 Comments 2
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Mary left as summer approached, and work went on a seven day schedule. I worked weekends. As the senior boat captain, I liked working weekends because none of the bosses were around and usually the days went by quickly and stress free. 

One Saturday in May I docked at headquarters to drop off some mail from the islands. Usually, there would be nobody there since it was a weekend. I was surprised to see Jackie working at the copy machine. Today she was in regular clothes, nice pants and a blouse. Her hair was pulled tight in a bun and I took in her beauty. She was a ranger based on an island but would also help out at headquarters, as she was today. I had talked with her some before when I was operating the boat with other personnel and never thought anything would happen. We made some small talk as she worked and I headed out for my next trip.

To say she was a stunning woman would be an understatement. Maybe thirty years old at the time, she was tall and strong. She ran triathlons and it showed. No way would I have a chance with her and I thought nothing more about her. I continued that day running the boat around and going about work. 

The following week my wife made plans to take our kids up to her relative's house, about ten hours away. School would be out that Friday, and this is something they always did. I would be alone for the weekend. I had Monday and Tuesday off, and did my chores around the house, cutting the lawn and relaxing. Wednesday dawned bright and beautiful with not a cloud in the sky. 

I left the dock around 8:30 with a full load of staff onboard. I dropped them off at various locations and made my last stop at one of our marinas. Jackie was one of the last people off the boat. Talking as we walked up to the offices, she mentioned she had to walk the trail taking an inventory of any bird species she might see. I asked if she wanted company and she was happy I could come along the trails with her. As we walked along, we spoke about the park and what was going on and identified a few birds. Just before we started the return leg of the walk she mentioned out of the blue how she had a “tilted uterus” and could not have orgasms. I quickly responded that possibly it was the person she was with. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife as we continued back to the offices. At last, Jackie asked if I had any ideas. I told her my family was leaving for the weekend, and she could come to my house Friday night. She agreed, and we would set it up Friday.

The next two days took so long to go by, but Friday afternoon finally arrived. I drove around and picked up all the staff, Jackie included. We tied up at our dock and everyone bailed out quickly since it was the weekend. Everyone but Jackie. She took her time lingering so she could walk back to the cars with me. We decided I would follow her to her place so she could change, and then we would go to my house for the night. I had a dog home alone that I had to let out.

I followed Jackie home to a small house that she rented part of. It was a one story ranch house, she had half and the owners, an elderly couple, lived in the other half. We went inside to her little kitchen. We started talking, and she gave me a glass of iced tea. As I sat at the small table she started to feel my shoulders from behind. She walked around and went under the clear glass table and started to feel my crotch. There was not much room under the table and she came out from beneath it. I stood up and we embraced, kissing each other, letting our tongues explore a new mouth. Jackie backed up to the counter and sat up on it. I went to her and got between her legs to continue kissing her.

Finally, in a voice tinged with impatience Jackie asked, “Why haven’t you made a move on me yet?”

I responded “I was waiting for you.”

With that she took me by the hand, told me I had a nice ass, and led me to her bedroom. 

It was a nice bedroom, small and neat, decorated with a woman’s touch. Once again we embraced, kissing deeply while our hands started exploring the unknown. She stepped away from me and pulled all the room shades down, making it just dark enough to create a mood of excitement. She started undressing, and I followed suit. I got into her bed, up on my left shoulder while watching her get into bed. She laid down next to me and I looked her up and down.

I was honestly speechless. I blurted out, “You’re a goddess,” to which she simply laughed. Her blond hair flowed over her shoulders, her face was beautiful. I don’t believe she had on any makeup. Her legs were long and sinewy, and she was totally hair free. I noticed how flat her stomach was, and how it rose up to her ribs, and then rose again to her firm breasts. I was just awestruck. I started kissing her while I felt her body. Without hesitation, I slid down between her legs. 

I started licking her pussy, tasting its sweet honey. Jackie took both her hands and lifted my head up, asking me not to eat her. She told me how she had a bad time with someone in college and that reminded her of that. I came from between her legs, and kissing and licking my way up her body, I got on top of her. Jackie wrapped her legs around me and we ground together like that for a few minutes. She released her grip, spreading her legs so I could get inside her. I raised up and she grabbed my cock, placing it at her pussy lips. She rubbed it up and down her wet opening, and I plunged into her. 

Jackie let out a loud squeal that took me by surprise. I pulled back and slammed into her pussy again. She let out another squeal. I did it again, with the same results. I started to worry the elderly homeowners would hear us, thinking she was in trouble. I was reminded of a scene in the movie Porky’s. A female gym teacher was going at it in the school with another male gym teacher. You could hear her screams all over the school. I started laughing, while still plowing into her. I asked her about the homeowners hearing, and she took a pillow and covered her mouth! 

Being inside her was amazing. She was so wet and so very tight. I was still on top of her moving in and out faster and faster. her legs were bent, and wide open. Jackie had her arms around me screaming into the pillow. Somehow even while laughing, I managed to shoot my first load of cum into her while she had her orgasm. I fell to my left on her side, out of breath.

She rolled towards me and we started kissing again. She was just getting started. Jackie slowly worked her way down my chest, paying attention to each of my nipples. I remember how warm her hands were as they played on my body. She continued down, giving my navel a tongue washing. Her one hand soon found my limp cock, and she started rubbing it. She moved lower, taking my balls in her hand and taking my limp cock into her mouth. Jackie did not try to blow me, she just took me in her mouth and sucked me. She was tasting our combined juices and getting me hard again.

In what seemed like a very short time I was ready to go. Jackie rolled onto her stomach and raised her gorgeous ass for me. She told me she loved taking it “doggie style”. I got behind her and grabbed her hips. She reached down between her legs and guided me into her. I started moving into her once again, accompanied by her muffled screams. I reached around and grabbed her left tit, massaging it and pinching her nipple.  She asked me if it would bother me if she played with herself while I fucked her and I replied, “Go ahead”. I think it drove her wild, she started bucking against me. Jackie raised herself up on her arms and matched me in my movements straining for release. I could see us in the mirror above her dresser to our right. It was an amazing sight. I came again, and could not contain her when she came like a bucking horse against me. 

TenessyStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TenessyStone

We collapsed in a heap on her bed, me laying on top of her. Sweat covering us we rested a few minutes. I said we had to get going to my house for the dog, and we got dressed and left in my truck. It was now dark out, but to be safe I told her to hop into the back seat and get under my rain gear. Without a problem, we pulled into my garage and I hit the electric door opener to close the door.  We got out of the truck and went inside. I took care of the dog and offered Jackie some food. She did not want anything so we went into my den for a minute. I had to go up and take a shower and she wanted to rest so I left her to wash up. 

When I was done I came downstairs and saw her staring at the pictures of my family in the den. She said that maybe this was a mistake. I took her by her hand and pulled her up to me. I gave her a long deep kiss and took her upstairs. Jackie wanted to use the bathroom and I showed her the one off the master bedroom. As she walked towards the bathroom she was dropping her clothes on the floor. I caught a glimpse of her perfect butt just as she closed the door.

She came out and came to the bed, both of us naked. I laid down on my back, and Jackie straddled me, lowering herself down onto my hard shaft. Oh was she so wet and tight. She kept moving up and down, her strong legs seemingly never tiring. I played with her tits, sometimes sitting up and sucking on them. She was insatiable, moving up and down as if possessed. I came again while she rode me, but she just kept on moving up and down. After awhile she came in a shuddering climax and placed her hands on my chest squeezing my muscles. But she was not done. Once again she started moving, this time just rocking her hips front to back, over and over. We sounded like velcro being ripped apart as she rocked back away from my now drenched hair. back and forth she moved and I felt I was getting close again. Jackie must have sensed it also because she started moving faster. Rip rip rip went the velcro sound until we both came again. She collapsed on top of me while I was still inside of her. We fell asleep that way and as I dozed off I felt my tired dick fall out of her.

We slept like that for an hour or so, and I awoke to find myself getting hard again. I started rubbing Jackie’s ass, it was so firm. I rubbed her legs and loved the feeling of them. She was a powerful woman, a cat on the prowl. She slowly woke up. Lying on her right side. I slipped my hand between her legs feeling for her pussy. Instinctively she pulled her knees up toward he chest giving me access. As I moved my finger into her warmth, she reached behind and found my hardening cock. I slipped closer to her, and pushed into her. Once more we started moving in rhythm to each other as I held her hips and pounded into her. I came again as she was rocked by another powerful orgasm. 

We fell asleep like this, me inside her with my arms wrapped around her waist.  We woke up at least one more time in the night and fucked again until I could simply not answer the call. We were exhausted when the alarm went off at five thirty that morning. We had to get up and get out of the house and get to work. Neither one of us had anything to eat since lunch the day before. As I started to get up for a shower, Jackie asked me what I was going to do about the cum stains. I asked her why. She lifted up the sheets and there was plenty of wet evidence that needed attention. Since it was Saturday I figured I could take care of that problem that night or Sunday after work before the family got home. 

I started walking around the bed for a shower and walked by Jackie to give her a kiss. As I was kissing her and rubbing her breasts she reached out and took my cock in her hand. I got hard again and she slid around on the bed placing her ass on the edge and her legs in the air. Without any fanfare I stuck my cock into her beautiful bald pussy. I took her legs and placed them up on my shoulders. I was looking down as I went into her, watching as her lips got wetter leaving my shaft glistening. I noticed her breasts would shake as I reached the end of my shaft and it hit into her. Funny the things you remember. I reached down with one hand and started to rub her clit as we fucked. She came just before me, and I leaned over her supported by my arms, unable to move just then, spent. Jackie coughed, and that caused me to pop out of her. We both had a good laugh at that and we got cleaned up and headed to her house so she could get her stuff.

After I dropped her off I went to the store and got us some juice and bagels. Jackie met me at my office were we had a quick breakfast as the crew arrived. Off we went on the boat, dropping off everyone at their stops. After I made the last drop off I headed out alone to take care of some problems with a boat at another location. In roughly two hours, I got a radio call from our dispatcher to pick up a sick employee from my last stop. I went back and it was Jackie. She had to take the day off, she told me as she was so tired. As I took her back to headquarters we talked about the night we had, thinking we would do it some more. I was exhausted myself, but I had to stay to run all the trips. I got home that evening and took care of the dog, and cleaned up the house. I fell asleep early, and I forgot all about the sheets. 

Nothing ever happened with the sheets, and Jackie and I met at least twice a week through the summer. I would tell my wife I was going fishing with some of the guys, and I would take some frozen baitfish I kept in our freezer, along with a fishing rod and tackle. To cover up any smells that could give away our sex acts, I would rub some of the thawed fish on my hands and face. Or I would stop and get gas on the way home, always getting some on my hands and face. 

 I was working late one night at one of the marinas that had a power failure. We had to run temporary power cables to the marina for lighting and bathrooms. I worked until around nine thirty before I took the crew home. We were all exhausted. I called Jackie to see if I could come by and she said to get over there. I called home and said I was going to the diner with the crew. 

I got to Jackie’s and she let me in. I could tell she had been drinking some. She was in her shorts and a flimsy shirt, ready for bed. She stood with her back to me at her kitchen table. I came up behind her and started groping her. She felt so good to me. I pushed my cock into her butt as she held onto my arms. We went into her dark bedroom and got undressed. Jackie got on top of me and took little time to get me inside her. She was up on her arms while she rode me, as I manhandled her tits. In no time at all we both came, me spurting inside her over and over. 

Her phone rang and we waited for the answering machine to pick up. A man's voice came on. “Hey Jackie, I just wanted to see if you wanted to go out. I guess you are not home. I’ll call back later.” 

We stayed like that for a few minutes. Me still inside her getting softer.

Jackie said, “I can’t do this anymore”.

We said a few words, we hugged and I gave her a kiss on the lips. With that Jackie and I were done. 

I headed home, not knowing that a storm was in the forecast.

Published 
Written by Rampage31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments