Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pat's Wish

"I had never seen Pat's cunt so ready to accept a cock"

9
5 Comments 5
10.8k Views 10.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Since Peter had left, life had turned vanilla for Pat. Yes, Dave has been around and fucked her, but infrequently. Pat wouldn't say anything for fear of upsetting me, but I think she was craving another cock.

I phoned Pat's sister Sam and asked if she had any ideas. Sam told me when Pat was there last she did talk a lot about having sex with other men. The tingly feeling she gets when her clothes are being shed, revealing herself to someone new. And of course, feeling their dicks inside her.

Sam paused and said there was one particular afternoon she remembered Pat saying something. They were on the bed, using a vibrator on each other, and they started telling each other their wildest dreams. Sam noted Pat got off telling her how she fantasized about having a complete stranger push his rod into her pussy and fuck her.

She didn't want to know who he was or anything about him.

'Now that's an idea' I thought.

But how do you go about arranging and doing something like that?. How do you find a complete stranger to fuck your wife?.

Sam came up with the perfect solution; she was seeing someone she thought would be up for it. And if he wasn't, there were others she could ask.

We kept in touch over the next few days, making plans. I would take Pat to see Sam for a few days. We knew Pat would love that idea. One night I would take her out and treat her to a meal. Then take her back to Sam's and treat her to an unknown cock.

Then Sam phoned me and told me there was a small problem. She had texted her new man asking if he would take part in our little scheme. But then just in case, she did the same with three others without waiting for an answer.

Of course, they all gave an affirmative answer.

I told Sam she would have to let three of them know it was off. Sam argued she had a better idea, and why not give all four the use of her sister. My initial reaction was no, but then I warmed to the idea.

The plan was each would take his turn with Pat and then leave. No one would speak to Pat; they were there to screw her, nothing else. So that was it, the decision made. Sam made the final arrangements, and the following weekend we went to Sam's.

We set off early Saturday morning and arrived at Sam's mid-morning. Sam came rushing out, the movement of her t-shirt told me she wasn't wearing a bra. She greeted Pat first. Then Sam kissed me, a warm, welcoming kiss.

I took the opportunity and put my hand between her legs and squeezed her pussy.

"For fuck's sake, Gary, take the bags in, you will have time for that later," Pat snarled.

We had a coffee and sat and chatted for a while. Pat said she wanted to unpack and was sure Sam and I would find something to do while she did.

We all went down the hallway, Pat entered our room, Sam and I to hers. Sam took her t-shirt off and threw it onto the bed. Her slightly sagging breasts looked great. Next, she wriggled out of her shorts, no panties so now she was naked. Her pussy was shaved and smooth, just the way I remember it.

Sam knelt in front of me and released my shaft. Before she swallowed it, she slid her hand up and down a couple of times. Then she licked the head, Sam pushed my prick against my stomach and licked the underside. Her mouth opened and my cock disappeared inside.

My eyes closed, and I began groaning. Sam asked if I was ready to cum. I told her I wasn't far off, and she told me not yet. She jumped onto the bed and spread her legs.

Sam looked me in the eye, her fingers over her pussy, "In here.”

I climbed onto the bed and mounted Sam. I pushed my penis into her sweet wet pussy, quickly. Sam began to moan softly; she sounded just like a little kitten purring. Too soon, I started shooting my sperm into her. She must have felt my cock jerking inside her because she whispered how good it felt.

I rolled off Sam, just as Pat came in. We asked her to join us, but Pat declined.

We spent the rest of the day lazing around, not doing much at all. Sam didn't bother getting dressed after our fuck, except she put a small pair of panties on. I tried to coax Pat out of her clothes, it took a while, but eventually, I did. Not everything, though, she remained in her black g-string. Hoping for a little action from at least one of the girls I stayed naked. It wasn't to be; except for a few touchy-feely moments, nothing happened.

Evening came, and Pat and I got ready to go out. I was dressed first, surprise. But when Pat came out, she looked stunning. She was wearing a cotton summer dress with a floral print. It was full length, had thin straps, a loose-fitting bodice, and buttons down the front.

Pat still wondered why Sam wouldn't come with us. Sam just said it was our night and to go out and enjoy ourselves. We had a lovely meal, Pat had two or three drinks, while we listened to the music. In the car, before we left, I kissed Pat and fondled her tits.

Pat was in a good mood, I could tell.

Back at Sam's, before we went into the living room, I told Pat there was a surprise waiting for her. Her face lit up, and she asked what it was. I told her to be patient, and she would have to let me cover her eyes. Standing behind her, I put my fingers over her eyes and guided her into the lounge.

Sam was standing in front of the table she had assembled in the living room. She was dressed only in a purple garter belt and stockings.

"What's going on, what are you two up to?" Pat inquired.

I removed my hands and Pat looked suspiciously at us both and walked over to the table "What the fuck are these?"

On the table were six silk scarves and a blindfold. Pat looked decidedly nervous. Sam told her it was time to have some fun and to discard her dress. Pat was hesitant, so I undid all the buttons and slid the straps from her shoulders. The dress slipped down Pat's body and surrounded her feet.

"Mmmm, I like that, it's new," Sam exclaimed.

Sam was referring to the triangle of pubic hair floating just above Pat's pussy. Pat was naked; she had been out all night wearing just the dress and no underwear.

"What the fuck is going on?" Pat asked again, emphasizing 'fuck.'

"We thought we would try something new, and you volunteered for the main role. Now be quiet and let us prepare you," Sam instructed. "Don't talk, or there will be consequences.

I stood Pat in front of the table, the edge touching the top of her thighs. First, I tied one ankle to the leg of the table, and the other ankle to the opposite leg. I grabbed one of Pat's wrists and held it behind her back. I went to get the other, but Pat pulled it away. I don't know why I did it, but I gave her ass a hefty slap. Hard enough so a red mark appeared on her cheek. Pat squealed, and I ordered her to let me have her wrist, which she did, but slowly.

I was following the instructions Sam had given me during the week. Pat and I had never done anything like this before. I must admit I was beginning to enjoy myself, particularly the slap on her backside.

I put my hand between Pat's legs and felt her pussy. The tip of my finger slipped into her easily. Next, I put my hand between her shoulder blades and pushed gently, but Pat resisted. I slapped her again, not as hard as before, but Pat got the message. I eased her forward, and this time she bent over the table. I secured Pat's wrists to the table, placed the blindfold over Pat's eyes, and the remaining scarf we used as a gag.

Sam and I looked at each other and smiled; Pat was ready to receive our guests.

Until they did, Sam took the opportunity to tease Pat. She stood in front of Pat, her amazingly smooth pussy lips just a fraction away from Pat's nose.

"Smell this," Sam teased, "it's what your husband is going to taste. His tongue is going to push my pussy lips apart and drink in my juices."

Pat's head lifted, and I could see her sniffing in Sam's fragrance. I knelt in front of Sam and began to tongue her pussy, and Sam politely kept Pat informed what I was doing to her.

The doorbell rang, "Now who could that be?" Sam asked sarcastically and told me to show inside whoever it was. Pat's head lifted and she tried to say something, but, of course, the scarf muffled it. Pat complained louder, shaking her head to make her point.

She knew how vulnerable she was.

When I opened the door, it was three of the four guys. Halfway up the hall I stopped and asked them if they understood what was going to happen. It was my wife, they could do whatever they wanted to Pat, but not hurt her in any way, nor could they untie her or speak.

MatureVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureVivian

By the time we reached the doorway to the lounge, two of them already had their cocks out. As we walked in, they feasted on a sight to behold--Pat's parted legs and bare ass, and a pair of pussy lips showing between Pat’s thighs. Their hands went straight onto their cocks. Sam came over and gave each a kiss, and then helped herself to a mouthful of dick.

The other two wandered over to Pat. One pulled her ass cheeks apart, and the other ran his finger over her little pucker hole. Pat began moving her hips side to side as much as she could, and tried speaking again. It was all to no avail.

Just in case, I went to the drawer where Sam kept her lube and placed a bottle on the table.

By this time a cock was pointing straight at Pat's shiny cunt, he moved forward and forced his shaft in up to the hilt. As he stroked in and out of Pat, the second guy went to the front of the table. There was still plenty of noise coming from Pat. He lifted Pat's head by her hair and removed the silk scarf.

"Fu," was the only sound that came from Pat, her speech stifled by the full length of his prick he pushed into her mouth.

Both men began fucking Pat. Now the sounds made by Pat were moans and groans. The sounds of pleasure I knew well, Pat was enjoying cock now.

I lifted Pat's blindfold and smiled at her. She blinked several times till her eyes adjusted to the light. She looked at me and knew neither prick was mine. Then her eyes flicked to the side where Sam was still sucking cock. Now she knew there were at least three men there. I let the blindfold drop and put Pat back into darkness.

The face of the guy pumping into Pat's cunt grimaced, he was shooting his load into Pat. When he had finished, he withdrew his shaft, and there was a changeover. Sam took the cum-covered prick into her mouth, and the third cock went quickly into Pat. By the time Sam had cleaned his shaft, Pat was experiencing her second lot of seed, this time in her mouth. I watched her throat as she gulped down his offering. Before he had finished, Pat was receiving a second load of cum pumping into her cunt.

Both guys let Sam remove their remains from their pricks, and all three left with smiles on their faces. Pat said nothing, just rested her head on the table. She was breathing heavily and creamy liquid began seeping from her pussy and trickled down her leg.

Pat's head jerked, the doorbell rang again. Sam helped me untie Pat, and as she stood, I told her not to communicate in any way.

"Fuck you," and then Pat snarled "Sir."

I grabbed her nipple and twisted it. Pat pulled back, and her face showed the pain she felt. Sam and I led her down the hall to the door and opened it. The chilly night air blew in, and I wondered what was running through Pat's mind. All she knew for sure was she was standing naked in front of whoever rang the doorbell.

He looked Pat up and down, and she flinched as his fingers touched her pussy. His fingers ran up Pat's body to her breast, then cupped it in his hand. He smiled, he was looking over Pat's shoulder at Sam.

"Say hello," I instructed Pat.

Pat's voice was soft but stern, "Hi."

He rolled her nipple between his finger and thumb.

I applied a little pressure on Pat's shoulder with my hand and told her to kneel. She was playing the game now and knelt without question.

I introduced Pat, "This is Pat, my wife, and she would love to suck your dick," I turned my attention to Pat, "wouldn't you?"

"Yes," she answered, but in that one short word, she expressed her enthusiasm with lust.

Although she was still blindfolded, she began feeling around. As if she had a sixth sense, Pat had his jeans halfway down his thighs and his cock out in no time. She ran her tongue around the head a while before allowing it into her mouth. She held his balls in her hand and very slowly Pat's head moved forward. It seemed to take an age, but eventually, her lips were at the base of his shaft.

Pat pulled back and released his prick. Almost immediately, she had him back in her mouth, her head bobbing as she fucked him. I gave her a while and then told her that was enough. Pat grabbed the back of his thighs and held him as she pushed her head forward. His cock must have entered her throat, but to make sure, I eased her head forward with my hand. He too helped and held Pat's head and pushed his hips forward. I could see Pat was straining to open her mouth more, but there was no more cock to swallow.

Pat succumbed, she was making gagging noises, and saliva was dripping from her mouth. We released her head, and Pat spat his prick out. She coughed as she tried to stand, saliva flowing down her chin. We helped her to her feet, and she said she was okay.

I led Pat back into the lounge, my hand on her bottom. Two fingers slid between her ass cheeks, one finding her rose and pushing in slightly. I stood Pat at the table and told her she knew what to do. She parted her feet and bent over the table. I looked behind, Sam and the guy were having a moment; I found out later he his Sam's current man. I took the opportunity and poured some lube into Pat's ass crack. Pat kindly spread her cheeks, making it easier for me to massage the oil in. Her pussy didn't need anything; there was still a little cum escaping.

I concentrated on her other, tighter hole, spreading the oil around the rim. With a little pressure, my finger began to enter her. I didn't push it in too far and retracted it. Then I eased it in, and repeated again and again, each time going a little deeper. Pat was moaning now from my actions, I turned around and declared she was ready.

Sam had his mouth attached to her tit, his fingers were working her pussy, and Sam's hand was grasping his shaft. Pat knew it was time again, and her fingers opened her pussy lips more. Her inner lips spread and white cum guarded the opening to her vagina. Her whole pussy shone with a layer of her juices covering it.

I had never seen Pat's cunt so ready to accept a cock.

Sam's man walked towards Pat, his prick aimed at her, not moving, rigidly hard. He hit her perfectly, and he didn't stop until she had him entirely inside her.

Pat groaned, "Ohhh fuuuck." Her hands went to the table, and her fingers gripped the edge tightly.

Immediately, he found a rhythm, his strokes going the full length of his shaft. When he withdrew his cock, it would just leave Pat's cunt, and then he would drive it back in. Pat screamed a mixture of obscenities, encouragement, and joy. She informed us each time she came, making it very clear how it felt.

He removed his cock, and with the same accuracy, he hit Pat's asshole. He pushed into her slower than he had her cunt, but with the same determination. He didn't stop till he was entirely inside her again, and again he hit his rhythm.

I looked at Sam and told her my excitement was building. She squatted in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. I watched as my wife's ass was being pummelled, and thought 'what a fucking slut wife, I have.' Sam's abilities with her mouth and the situation quickly got the better of me. My dick started jerking as sperm shot into Sam's mouth.

I was still cumming when Sam's friend let us know he was too. The room echoed with groaning, moaning, and vulgarisms, those mostly from Pat.

It went quiet except for the sound of heavy breathing. He withdrew his cock very slowly from Pat. As his cock head left Pat, we were treated to the sight of cum dribbling out of her again. We all took a moment, and then as arranged, it was time for him to leave. I told Pat what was happening, and she pleaded no, and she wanted him to stay. I allowed her to go to the door, but he had to leave.

Pat took a few steps down the drive and must have known she would be visible from the road. When he had driven away, we let Pat remove the blindfold. Pat had to cover eyes again because I had turned the lights on that line the driveway. Sam shouted at her to come back inside before the neighbours saw her. Pat proclaimed she didn't give a fuck who saw her. Sam ran down the drive to retrieve Pat, so now two ladies were flashing their wares in the drive.

Pat took a little persuasion, but eventually and nonchalantly she strolled back inside. She had a broad smile on her face, and that night she rewarded Sam and I the best way possible.

 

Published 
Written by gary65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments