Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paul

"Don't Judge a Book by its Cover"

20
8 Comments 8
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It had been a while for me, especially after following a period weekend with no party, and I was fixated on having some fun. Sometimes, you know, a girl needs action and she can’t wait for the next party. And husband sex certainly won’t cut it. 


I‘ve had good luck with a particular website and I always keep a watch on there for something or someone that might come in useful. For more than a year, I’ve watched a guy on cam from the city next to mine. In fact, it’s the city where I work. Although two years older, Paul seemed younger and, truthfully, he wasn’t remotely my type. In fact, I don’t think he was anybody’s type.


Don’t get me wrong, he was a nice enough guy, polite and complimentary — but he wasn’t a looker. He stood around six foot and was very heavy ,with a huge head topped by a curly mop of messy hair. 


I thought Paul was a nerd, or just somebody who didn't get out or date much. I think you know where I'm going with this. I felt sorry for him and we chatted a few times but, because of his looks, I never planned on meeting him. I know, I know, not nice… and I genuinely felt bad. But he didn't seem like a fit and I don't have a problem picking the right people to play with. 


Well, on Thursday I was a mess. I wanted to keep touching myself but I tried to be a good girl and wait for the Saturday party. Anyway, at work, I peeked at the website to see what was out there. It didn't take long for messages to pop up. I tried to answer and chat when I could and one message was from Paul.


When I opened it, there was a picture of him holding his cock and saying he was hard for me. Now, it must be said, Paul had a very nice cock and so I thanked him and we chatted. He was always a good listener and knew what to say. So, I told him I was super horny. Then, Paul revealed that he lived only walking distance from where I work and he would love the chance to meet me. 


I sort of ignored that idea but I was horny and had to fight the urge. And he was persistent. I finally just said, “Fine, I have an hour’s lunch break and I’ll come over for a quickie.”


He obviously didn't believe me and so I called what I thought was his bluff. He gave me his address and I said I’d have half-an-hour but I couldn’t mess up my hair or anything. Really, I couldn't believe I was doing this.


For one thing, it was during working hours and, secondly… well, it was Paul. I mean, what was I thinking? 


But, on the other hand, I knew a few other things. One, his address was very close. Two, he’d been very nice to me for a long time. Three, he had a nice cock — and claimed he knew how to use it. That said, I must admit that for the next two hours, I tried to think of a reason to tell him I’d changed my mind. But I couldn’t.


I kept peeking at gifs and pictures people sent me and I really was super horny and couldn't concentrate. I must satisfy my needs when I want it this badly. 


As the clock struck noon, I was still trying to talk myself out of it but I messaged him that I was on my way. I was almost regretting my decision all the way to his building. I hit the buzzer and it was very loud and I got a little spooked and almost did change my mind when a voice said, “Third floor.”


In the elevator, I was nervous and second guessed myself, thinking he would probably come very fast and his lack of experience would be horrible. 


He was waiting for me when the door opened. And yes, he was huge — and happy to see me. “Wow,” he said and I followed him down the corridor to his apartment. He said his roommate wasn't home and led me straight to his bedroom and began to undress. 


“I know you don't have much time,” he said. His cock was already hard and looked awesome. According to him, it was eight inches long and four inches around so I was happy focusing on that as I stripped out of my work clothes.


I saw my pictures on his computer and he said I was beautiful and this was a dream come true.


I assumed this would turn out to be awkward so I got on his bed. He wasted no time getting between my legs and went down on me. That’s when my opinion of him all changed. Fat Boy could eat pussy and that developed into him fingering me hard and deep, saying things like, “You like that, don't you?” and “Wet cunt, wet cunt,” over and over as I became soaked and came over his hand. 


I guess that over the time we’d chatted, he’d got the gist that I liked a licker and maybe I had him all wrong. Yes, he was an ogre — but, oh my, as I lay gasping for air he withdrew his fingers and was strong enough to pull me by my legs to the end of the bed. He flipped me over and raised my ass and had my toes hanging off the end of the bed. 


I so wanted to suck that big thing of his but he was way beyond that. He slid balls deep into me and I moaned. He was standing and began to pound me doggy style. He fucked me hard and lasted much longer than I thought he’d manage. He pulled my hair, saying “Take it deep … you love this cock, don't you?” and slapped my ass.


I had no time to think about anything else because I came twice and my legs went weak. But he held me there till he came inside me and then fell on the bed next to me, smiling. 


“Oh my god,” I panted. “I needed that.”


He said he was glad that he’d jerked off three times before I got there. I laughed and tried to look over at the clock, trying not to look him in the eye. 


He got up and fetched my clothes.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

As I dressed, I felt him dripping out of me. 


He chatted but I don't recall much of what he said other than he was so happy and thanked me. He also needed it because it had been a very long time since he’d fucked a girl. 


When I was dressed, he walked me to the elevator and I said I’d message him soon. On the way out, a guy held the door and smiled at me and he was cute. I was euphoric from three crashing orgasms and amazed at how good it had been with Paul, totally the opposite to what I’d expected.


Back at the office, I wished I had a friend there that I could tell all about it. Instead, the rest of my boring day resumed.

Oh, it’s not over…

Around three o’clock, I turned on the website to see if Paul was there so I could thank him. He beat me to the punch. He said that I was awesome and the most beautiful woman — and all the shit a woman wants to hear. 


I told him I was shocked how good he was and he admitted, “I know I'm not a stud but I watch a lot of porn.’


We talked about our favorite porn stars and, as my working day drew to a close, I felt his semen still running out of me. I was in a very good mood — who wouldn't be after coming hard three times? — and I told Paul he was running down my leg. He asked if I wanted more and I replied I didn't know when or if I’d manage to see him again.


“Come here immediately after work,” he said but I said that wasn’t possible.


He accepted it but said he wanted to fuck me again. No shock there, then!


The working day finished and when I got outside I thought, ‘Fuck it. I could say I was late because I’d been to the store. Or for a drink.’

That decided, I sent a message to Paul. He wasn't on the site — so I went to his building. I was quite shocked that I was there even as I pressed the buzzer. 


“Hello.”


“Is Paul home?”

“Um, erm, yeah. Who's this?”


I told him and there was silence followed by the buzz to let me. In the elevator, I was having doubts but I carried on and knocked on his door. Paul opened it and was obviously shocked. 


“What are you doing here?”

I asked if his offer still stood. 


“Yes,” he said and let me in. In the kitchen was the cute guy who’d held the door open for me earlier in the day. Paul introduced me and the guy seemed surprised so I ran with it. 

Though they’d obviously talked, it seemed this guy didn't believe I was Paul’s friend. So I said, “Well, I'm more a friend of his cock,” and his jaw dropped. “It’s a lot bigger than my husband’s and a girl needs a good fuck buddy sometimes.”

The guy then asked about the website and said he needed to join. I looked at Paul, nodded in the direction of his bedroom, and said, “Shall we?”

I walked into his bedroom and Paul shut the door. He was online and I sat in his chair and saw he was watching cams on our website.
I asked if he wanted me on cam with him. “You serious?” he said and I nodded. 

Paul quickly set up the cam and dropped his pants while I stripped. I got on cam and put a post-it that it was my screen name. He held my hair and I began sucking his cock, moaning and breaking off to say how good it was. I noticed we were over a hundred views and climbing.

For the next hour, I belonged to Paul. After I’d sucked his cock, he made me lick his balls and tell the camera that he was better than my husband and that I loved his cock. And I wasn't lying.

He fingered me again till I came. I was extra loud so that his roommate could hear, which Paul loved. I said I wanted him to cum on my face as I had a joke in mind but he said wasn’t done yet. He put my legs up, spread them, mounted me, and with all his weight began to drill me. I came instantly.

He lifted my legs even more as he carried on fucking but he went so deep that I was getting sore. I asked if he had lube. He had lotion and I smeared it over my ass and he was shocked when I put some on his cock and turned over onto my stomach. 

“Do it,” I said. “Look at the cam, we’re now over a thousand and in the number two spot of all.” 

He pushed his big cockhead into my asshole. I felt the crown and I screamed but helped him guide it in. The lotion wasn't much use but I told him to carry on and he worked his way in and fucked at a good pace. I groaned and moaned and rubbed my clit.

Very soon, he said he had to cum. So he pulled out and I received three ropes on my face, one landing in my eye. It burned. I waved toward the cam and Paul sat in his chair and shut it off. 

I was squinting badly and Paul asked, “What are you gonna do?” 

I heard the TV on in the other room. “Don't be mad,” I said and walked out naked and said to his roommate, “Oh my God, I need a clean towel — not a dirty one. He’s come all over my face and in my eyes. I can’t see a thing.”

The guy didn’t know where to look as I walked around totally naked pretending I was blind, but he scurried off to get a towel. 


I went into the bathroom, closed the door, and wiped my face clean. Back in Paul’s room, we both laughed about his roommate’s reaction and he said, “Thanks for that.”

I told him I had to go home and didn't know if I would return anytime soon (my rule for myself). I dressed, said goodbye to his startled roommate, and went home very happy, chuckling about the look of horror on that guy’s face.

Later, a message from Paul told me that his friend now had a newfound respect for him so that was good for Paul. And it had turned out to be a good day for me, too. So, ladies, don't judge a book by its cover. 

I may tell Paul about this Lush page.

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments