Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please Have Sex With Me

"My husband won't make love to me."

50
32 Comments 32
42.4k Views 42.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
Life is supposed to be joyful when you’re pregnant. Once you get the exciting news, everybody is so excited. The wife's body changes and you mark all the things that happen down in the baby book. Your husband is so excited and helps his wife with whatever she needs. The couple still make love as long as the pregnancy is a healthy one. Nine months goes really fast and then you have your bundle of joy in your arms.

Well that must be a fairy tale. My husband is happy that we’re pregnant. However, since my body has started to change, he hasn’t wanted to have sex with me. I’m so horny and just want to be made love to. He always was into me before, but now that I have this growing stomach, he won’t touch me.

I don’t think he’s cheating on me. He just won’t have sex with me. Ever since I got pregnant, I just want to have sex. Except, I have nobody to have it with me. I beg my husband to have it with me. He said, he just doesn’t find me sexy anymore. He said as soon as the baby comes, and I’m cleared for sex, we will spend the whole day in bed.

We were always very sexual before. I just don’t know why he doesn’t find me attractive. I heard some men are really into pregnant women. I wished my husband was one of those types of men. He kisses me and will play with my breasts, but will not have intercourse. He said, he just feels really weird about it.

To be honest, I can’t wait anymore. I need to have sex with somebody. I want to feel somebody touch me again. I have an appointment at my gynecologist today. I hope I don’t have an orgasm, when he does the examination. That’s just how horny I am.

I might have an orgasm when the doctor puts his fingers inside of me. He doesn’t usually do internals at this point of the pregnancy, however, at the last visit, he said he would do one. I would be kind of embarrassed. However, maybe he’d like to fuck me. At this point, I’m just really hungry for sex. I really don't even care who I have it with. I do find the doctor incredibly handsome. I guess you could say, I have a bit of a crush on him.

I even dream about getting fucked. I love to imagine that somebody is behind me and they pull my hair and enter into my vagina. They grab my breasts while they fuck me hard and fast. I can almost imagine myself getting fucked like that when I’m fantasizing. My panties are always soaked after I have one of my little fantasies.

I recently bought a pussy massaging vibrator. It doesn’t go inside of my vagina, but I can rub it all over my pussy lips. It gets me very excited and I have an orgasm. I always used vibrators before my pregnancy. I asked the doctor if I could still use them. He said as long as I kept them very clean It wouldn’t be a problem. Thank god, because my husband won’t touch me.

My name is Judy Fortune and I’m seven months pregnant. Before being pregnant, I was about one hundred and ten pounds. I’m 5’7” and have black long hair and green eyes. I’ve always had a big chest, but now being pregnant my breasts are enormous. When I wasn’t pregnant they were a 38D. I think they're much larger than that now.

I’ve been dreaming about when my husband will touch me again. I think we’ll probably fuck the whole day. I just miss having a cock deep inside of my vagina. Just talking about it gets my pussy all wet. The doctor said we can have sex and encourages it. However, my husband won’t touch me. I have begged him, but he just won’t. He has said he doesn’t feel right with our baby inside of me. He thinks it’s just wrong.

I can’t stand it anymore, and need sex. I need to feel like I’m still a beautiful woman. I just don’t feel very beautiful anymore. I will try and seduce my gynecologist with having sex with me. What man turns down sex? I don’t care that it’s probably not ethically correct. Thank goodness, my gynecologist is single. I think if he was married, it would be harder to convince him. I’m pretty sure he’ll go along with it. I plan on throwing myself at him.

**

It was finally the day of my appointment at the gynecologist. I wanted to look extra special and wore my pink lacy bra and panties today. I wore a black skirt and a pink short sleeve shirt and flats. It really didn’t matter what I wore, once I get examined, I’d just be wearing a paper thin paper robe. Certainly not fashionable in any way. I was hoping Dr. Carrington would be interested in fucking me. He was always very flirty with me on my normal appointments. I was pretty sure it would be easy to persuade him.

I fixed my hair and did my makeup. I drove over to the doctor’s office. I pulled up and walked inside to his office. I wrote my name on the patient list and sat down. I flipped through a magazine until my name was called. The office didn’t appear to be crowded. It was late in the day. I think I probably was one of his last appointments.

“Judy Fortune.”

“That’s me.”

I got up and walked through the door and followed the nurse.

“How are you Judy? How are you feeling?”

“I feel like a house.”

“You look beautiful. All pregnant moms do.”

“Thank you.”

“I need to get your weight.”

I stepped on the scale and she scribbled down my weight.

“Follow me to room three.”

I followed her into the room.

“I need to take your vitals.”

The nurse took my blood pressure, my pulse, and my temperature.

“Everything is great.”

“Take off all your clothes and put this gown on. Make sure that the ties are in the front. Dr. Carrington will be with you shortly.”

“Thank you.”

The nurse left and I took off my clothes and put on the gown. I got on top of the examination table. I put the sheet across my legs. I was kind of excited to get things going. I planned on seducing my doctor. I was going to be having sex with him. I was pretty sure he’d go along with it.

I could already feel myself getting wet. I knew as soon as he touched me, I’d have an orgasm. I was really hoping he’d want a blow job or something. I really needed to have sex. I wasn’t sure he’d have sex with me in his office. Perhaps we could have sex at a hotel. I was planning to let him fuck me. I needed it so bad. It was really the only thing I had on my mind.

I could hear noise outside of the door. The door slowly opened and Dr. Carrington walked in.

“Hello Judy.

MargoTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoTigress

How are you feeling?”

“I’m good. Nothing new to report.”

“Excellent.”

“I told you at your last appointment, I’d be doing an internal today. Are you all ready?”

“Of course.”

"Let me just buzz the nurse in."

"Okay."

The nurse walked in and Dr. Carrington put his gloves on and put some KY jelly on his fingers and pushed his fingers inside of my vagina. He pressed around a little and that’s when I had an orgasm. I couldn’t believe it happened like that. My juices came pouring out and I had an orgasm during my internal examination. Dr. Carrington smiled. I knew that he wasn’t mad or anything.

"Thank you nurse. You can go now."

The nurse walked out of the examination room. The doctor just smiled at me.

“I guess you’re happy to see me.”

“I’m so embarrassed. My husband refuses to have sex with me. I guess you got me a little excited. I’m so sorry.”

“It happens sometimes. No big deal. Why won’t your husband make love with you?”

“He tells me that he’s afraid to hurt the baby. He also said he’s not attracted to my ever growing body.”

“That’s terrible. I can’t believe he said that to you. I find you breathtakingly gorgeous. Your body is beautiful. Your baby bump makes you even more beautiful.”

“I think I am too, but he’s given me no love through my pregnancy. I really miss having sex. I miss that closeness with another human being.”

Dr. Carrington listened to me and just finished up with his examination. I was hoping I could convince him to have sex with me.

“I find you beautiful. I’d have sex with you, if you were my wife. We’d have sex every day. You wouldn’t have to even ask.”

“How about having sex with me now? I’m told I give really good blow jobs. How about I suck your cock?”

“You want to give me a blow job right here. I don’t think that would be appropriate. I’m your doctor. I could get fired and lose my license.”

“I’m really good at it. Please doctor. Let me suck your cock. I won’t tell anybody you did this. You’d really be doing me a favor. My husband won’t have sex with me. Just let me suck your cock and then I’ll go. I promise not to tell anybody. Pretty please?”

“I don’t think this is a good idea. What if one of my nurses walked in? I’m sorry there's just too much at risk.”

“I’ll lock the door and nobody will even know. I’m pretty sure you’ll like my blow job. Just let me do this one thing. If you’re not into it, I’ll get dressed and leave. How about it?”

Dr. Carrington looked very nervous. I got up and locked the door and I planted a kiss on his mouth. I pushed my tongue through his mouth. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. I pulled his pants down to his shoes and continued kissing him. I held his cock in my hands and tugged and pulled at it. He was finally kissing me and helped me out of my gown. He played with my breasts while I played with his cock. 

After I played with his cock for a while, his cock immediately sprang to action. I knelt down and wrapped my mouth around his cock. I looked into his blue eyes, while I took more and more of his cock down my mouth. I have a large mouth and was able to take most of his cock in my throat. He now had a very horny look on his face. I think he was finally enjoying himself now.

“Fuck! That feels amazing. You’re really good at this.”

Dr. Carrington held my hair and watched me suck on his cock. My cheeks were bulging, spit oozed down the corners of my mouth. I was sucking and slurping and moving his cock deeper and deeper down my throat. He was average size and I was able to deep throat him. He absolutely was enjoying my cock-sucking skills. I bobbed along his dick. I pushed my fingers into his asshole and rubbed on his prostate. This was making him incredibly horny. He face fucked my mouth. I kept pace with him for a while.

“Get up! Get on the examination table. I want to suck on your pussy lips and then I’ll fuck you. That’s what you really want?"

“I want to make love. I want you to fuck me. I want to have an orgasm. Please fuck me!”

“Keep your voice down. I don’t need to get into any trouble.”

I got on the examination table. I put my legs into the stirrups. Dr. Carrington bent down and sucked on my pussy lips. He was very careful and moved his finger lightly on my clitoris. I was moaning softly. He sucked on my nipples and bit on them softly. I moaned while he continued to play with my clitoris. I was so horny and wanting him to fuck me. My juices were flowing out of my pussy.

“You have amazing breasts. They’re so beautiful. I bet when your milk comes in they’ll be even more beautiful. Fucking hell. Why doesn’t your husband fuck you? Shit.”

“I don’t know. But, I’d love for you to fuck me. Please fuck me!”

“It would be better if you bent over the examination table. It would be more comfortable to your baby.”

“Okay.”

I got up and bent over the examination table. Dr. Carrington got behind me and eased his cock into my vagina. I was so wet and his cock felt amazingly wonderful as he entered me. Once he was inside, he began to fuck me. He moved his cock in and out of my pussy. I was rubbing my stomach while he pushed in and out. I softly moaned. His cock was so hard and felt great inside of my pussy. I bit down on my finger and had an orgasm.

“Fuck. Your pussy feels amazing. I’m coming. Shit!”

Dr. Carrington came inside of my pussy. He pulled out and grabbed my gown and wiped my pussy clean.

I turned around and he played with my breasts and rubbed my stomach.

“You’re absolutely gorgeous. I can’t believe your husband wouldn’t want to make love to you. I’d fuck you every day if you were my wife. You’re so sexy and beautiful.”

“I could meet you every day. You can fuck me anytime.”

“Please don’t say anything about this. I could lose my license.”

“Of course not.”

Dr. Carrington kissed me passionately on my mouth. Our tongues danced inside of each other’s mouths. I wanted to stay there and fuck him all day. I didn’t want to go home.

“Thank you so much for fucking me. I feel like a new woman.”

“It was my pleasure. I couldn’t resist you either. You’re incredibly good looking. You best get dressed. I’ll see you in two weeks."

“Thank you,”

The doctor pulled his pants up and walked out of the room. I was so excited that he fucked me. I got myself dressed and paid my copay and left. I was happy that I finally had sex. I was hoping that Dr. Carrington would have sex with me another time.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments