Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prelude: The Other Woman

"He had already left but his mark was still on my skin, haunting me."

18
9 Comments 9
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
"I suppose you don't know who I am, but I know who you are." I begin and then pause. I don’t know where to begin. I take in a shaky breath while looking at the family picture that had been fished from his wallet.

"You have beautiful children." I continue, still trying to gather the courage to state my revelation.

"By the time you hear this from other people, the story of how things happened will be distorted. My lover, your husband, he is not the most loyal man." My voice and fingers tremble while opening the bottle of scotch.

"Maybe I should begin right from the start.” I take a sip of the liquor letting the burn enter my stomach.

“He was charming and sweet. I worked in the floor above him and we would occasionally see each other in the elevator. A wink here, a wink there, very polite, and of course handsome. Not once did he wear a wedding band. He would just so happen to run into me and with perseverance, finally managed to get me to go to dinner with him. Maybe it was the thrill of the chase… I don’t know… I am not him, I cannot tell you his motivations but I can tell you what were his intentions that night."

"He wanted to bed me and well he… ummm… he succeeded.” I chuckle but the sound is filled with melancholy.

“The first time, I swore his smell had a linger but I ignored it. The second time, he never once said my name. At work, no one knew about us. It was my idea to keep our personal lives separate. I didn't realize how much of a favor I was doing for him.” My throat burned and my heart ached for the both of us.

“It wasn't until he was asleep that he mumbled your name. Another time, he took a shower and I saw a message from you. I got your number from his good friend Robby."

“You may be wondering why I’m telling you this.” I sigh, pouring more scotch into my glass.

"Katherine, I didn't want to be that girl. The home wrecker. I didn't steal your husband nor was it ever my intention. We were both deceived. I’m sorry." I hang up before slowly settling down against the bathroom door. I wasn’t crying, just felt… hollow. As if my heart had stopped beating and there was no more air in my lungs.

He had already left but his mark was still on my skin, haunting me.

A trail of his seed seeps out of my slit and trails down my bare thigh, the inside of my calf. A reminder of where he had been. The shower was still wet from when he had cleansed himself only an hour before, removing any traces of my perfume, my taste, my mark.

I was the other woman. I was the one he fucked like a whore before going home and tucking his children into bed. Guilt, shame, and anger mixed together in my blood. I had been so effortlessly wrapped around his touch.

His taste.

His smell.

I was the other woman.

*** 
“Stewart, why don’t you kiss me?” I tease, as we twirl around in circles. There is music in the background and incandescent lighting across the ballroom.

My red dress flows with each movement, while his rough hands guide me around and around the dance floor.

“I thought you’d never ask.” Stewart’s eyes twinkle as he leans forward.

I lean back avoiding his kiss and break his grip against my waist. I give him a devious smile before turning on my heels.There is a click with each step, as I sway my hips, leading him away from the dance floor. I look back to see him dumbfounded. I wink and beckon him towards me, knowing he would follow.

I walk along the gold and red corridor before opening a random door. Not waiting to see, if I am being followed I step inside.

The room was dark and my eyes was still adjusting when I heard the door open and close.

“There you are.” His hot breath fans my neck.

I turn around and his lips crash down onto mine. His tongue asks for entrance and I bite his lower lip before beginning the war for power. Tongues clash, lips move, and our bodies are flushed against each other.

My fingers find their way to his thick hair and his rough hands paw my backside pushing my lower abdomen to his hardening groin.

I pull away from him just enough to walk over to the table in the center of the room. I slip off one heel then the other. I let my dress fall off of my body leaving me in only a set of black lingerie.

I hear him audibly gulp as he follows the trail of my strip tease.

The room is dark but there is enough moonlight that I can see his dark brown eyes and chiseled face. Confident. Arrogant. Suave. Mesmerizing.

Just like a siren I give him a teasing and inviting smile, luring him to close the distance.

We kiss again, this time its more passionate. There’s an unusual smell to him that draws me in but is so familiar.

AliceGarneck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceGarneck

He bites my lower lip and all thoughts are gone; just the heat between us remains. I undo the buttons to his shirt and lightly drag my fingernails across his chest. His skilled hands easily undo the clasp of my bra and expose my hardened nipples.

"Play with them please." I moan, undoing his belt buckle to be able to massage his throbbing and heated erection. Slowly, I stroke his throbbing member. With each stroke, pre-cum is spread from tip to base.

His heated mouth latches onto my breast and I immediately cry out. My free hand clings to him, my body arches towards him, and I wrap my legs around his waist molding our bodies together. Stewart’s bare hands effortlessly lift my bottom up and remove the remnants of my underwear.

Leaving me bare. He pauses taking in the sight of my bare body illuminated by moonlight and then kisses me slowly. A thick finger teases across my silky wet slit before rubbing and flicking my clit.

I gasp.

This was not hurried or frenzied. It was slow, and torturous, like a fire being brought to life. Little kisses and bites are trailed from my ankle, up my calf, the back of my knee, to the inside of my thighs and to my sensitive hip bones.

“Ohhhh…” I moan out, while he licks and suckles. His tongue darts across my clit, my inner lips, and back to my inner thigh. I am dancing on his tongue, twisting and turning, completely and utterly breathless.

“Stewart.” I manage to moan out his name. My voice is high pitched and strained. I was so close but I needed more.

“You taste delicious.” He growls into my ear, slipping a finger into my slit. My hands fling to my sides looking for anything to hold onto. I was slipping so far into the abyss of pleasure, I needed anything, something as an anchor to reality.

“Cum for me.” His husky voice whispers as his fingers continue to plunge and curl inside my slit. They were soliciting me, pushing me over the edge.

“Don’t stop! Oh God! Please don’t stop!” I howl. My thighs shake, my stomach tightens, my toes curl and I shatter.

“Ughhhh!!” I scream out, convulsing around him. My pussy clamps down onto his fingers as waves of pleasure overwhelm my body. Tremors consume me and my eyes roll to the back of my head as euphoria courses through my veins.

Ragged, heavy breaths escape as I try to regain my senses. Slowly, I become aware of the room and the dark haired man between my legs, poised to conquer and deliver his fatal move. His twitching hot member rests at my entrance, while his face looms over mine. Gone was the charming man, but a carnal primal animal.

“Stewart.” I manage to whisper as his cock head nestles its way across my slick folds. Millimeter by millimeter, inch by inch his flesh joined mine and slowly overtook my insides. Every ridge and throb of his member was greeted by the silken vice and warmth that welcomed him.

My limbs tremble as he pauses, resting his cock head at my cervix. There is a triumphant smile on his face as if he has suddenly won a great prize.

Slowly, he begins to move gliding in full strokes at a steady rhythm. With each shove of his hips, his upper shaft drags across my clit making low husky moans escape with each thrust.

As if not satisfied, Stewart pushes my knees to my shoulders, giving him open access to fuck me harder. With each slurp, my breasts jostle and I can feel my toes curl.

“Fuck me. Please make me cum.” I cry and beg, pinching and cupping at my own breasts. The wet slurping sounds, heavy gasps, grunts and moans fill the room.

A blunt thumb rubs my exposed clit, flicking the nub back and forth, all the while he drills into me.

“Cum for me. Scream my name.” He growls.

“Stewart!” I scream out before convulsing powerfully around him. My orgasm hits me like a freight train on full throttle. There is no sense of time or place. All I know is the dark euphoria I am in.

Moments, minutes, seconds, days later. I feel his cock twitch and grow inside of me. He cums inside of me, spurting hot seed into my depths. Our heavy breaths mingle together as we both come down together.

Slowly he pulls out, leaving behind a sticky string of our mixed cum still attached to the helmet of his cock.

***
Ring. Ring. I look down to the caller ID and immediately recognize it as Stewart’s wife, Katherine. It would be impossible not to know. How many times had I stared at it and dialed it before gathering enough courage to hit the call button?

What was said and done was irreparable. I pick up the phone.

“Hello.” I answer.

“It's me, Katherine.” The soft voice says on the other end of the line. I’m stunned at the fact that she isn't screaming or threatening.

“We need to talk.” Katherine says.

Published 
Written by eve_mercurio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments