Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Provocative - Part I

"We're a normal married couple with a family. So are our next door neighbors..."

41
14 Comments 14
13.2k Views 13.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Janet and Jim were out next-door neighbors. Like my wife, Kate, and myself, they were in the early forties. Our kids had all grown up together and were now teenagers in college. We all would soon be "empty-nesters” and we looked forward to our next chapter in life as our kids headed off to college.

Janet and Kate always shared a Saturday morning coffee together, then they’d head off to the mall or some other store to go shopping. Jim and I loved Saturdays, because if we weren’t golfing, we were each peddling around in our garage or a back-yard shop, doing something. We were both experts in wood crafts and enjoyed making furniture. We often joked that if we went into business together, we’d probably make a mint and be able to quit our regular full-time jobs. Unfortunately, neither of us had the business development genetic marker to make such an endeavor work.

I was working in the garage a few weeks back while Kate and Janet were conversing over coffee in the dinette area of our kitchen. I’m pretty sure neither of them knew I was secretly listening in on their conversations.

Janet asked Kate if she knew the back story on another neighbor down the street that was getting a divorce. Kate was surprised to hear that the couple was getting a divorce, as was I.

“I hear she was cheating on him,” Janet disclosed.

“That’s terrible,” Kate replied.

“Yes,” Janet shot back, “Because he is a such a hunk.”

Kate gave a short, “mmm” response that made me think that she agreed with Janet. Kate’s response was a bit of a surprise to me, because I had never known her to openly comment on another man’s physique.

“I bet he was cheating on her as well,” Janet surmised. Kate didn’t say anything at this point. If she did, I didn’t hear it.

The next thing I heard was “No” from Kate, followed by, “What about you?”

There was a momentary pause in the conversation and then Janet whispered, “Yes.”

I froze.

“Please don’t tell Jim,” Janet said in a hushed voice, “or your husband.”

“I won’t,” Kate replied.

“It was by pure accident,” Janet explained. “Jim and I had a rough patch. I was drunk and a guy we were paying to mow our yard . . . “

Janet’s voice trailed off.

“You hussy!” Kate replied. “Oh my God!”

Janet was not the least bit apologetic.

“I needed it,” she explained. “And he just happened be in the right place at the right time and you want to know what?”

Kate didn’t say a word.

“I’d do it again in a heart-beat!” Janet disclosed, adding, “I love Jim. I really do. But when it comes to the bedroom, Jim is a dismal failure.”

Damn.

Janet was no slouch in the “good-looks” department. Even at 41, she had a svelte figure, and a well-proportioned body. She had a strong workout routine and firm muscles to prove it. I had often secretly fantasized about her, but didn’t dare act out on my fantasies. Kate and I had a good thing going, even if we had own dry spells on occasion. I sure didn’t want to end up in divorce court.

Kate mumbled something, but I couldn’t make out what she said. I stepped closer to the door that separated the kitchen from the garage. Kate switched on the radio and their conversation continued, but I couldn’t make out what was being said. Frustrated, I headed off to the word shop to finish up on a project. I had heard enough to make my mind spin.

After about an hour of work in the wood shop, I decided to call it quits for the day. I peered out in to the drive way and saw an empty space where the SUV usually sits, so I knew Kate was gone. I headed into the house and for the shower.

Now this is going to sound strange, but our master bedroom had a huge window in it that faced the house next door. Our houses were older Victorian style houses built in the 1880s. Kate had done a great job of decorating our house, just as Janet had done next door. Janet and Jim’s house also had a large picturesque window in it, that faced our house. Each of us had installed curtains and window shades to insure privacy. We usually keep the levered shades drawn to a close, but for some unknown reason, ours were open. I didn’t think anything about it at the time, as I stripped and headed into the bathroom and the shower.

Upon exiting the shower, I happened to glance through the bathroom door and into the bedroom as I toweled off. I caught a glimpse of a figure in the open window of Janet and Jim’s house. It was Janet and she was butt-ass naked, standing in front of a mirror combing her long brown hair. I froze - completely transfixed on the beauty in front of me. I watched as she sat her brush down and she worked her hands over her supple but firm 38D cup breasts, looking at herself in the mirror. Her hands worked their way down to a point between her legs and I watched as she slipped a lone finger into her shaved kitty. She stood there, pleasuring herself for the longest time. She lowered her head, her long brown hair covering her face, as she leaned forward, one hand on the dresser drawer and her other hand buried between her legs. She looked up at the ceiling and I could see her stop, for just a second. She lowered her head and then picked up her brush and resumed brushing her hair.

My cock was stiff as it could be. I turned and jerked off into the sink. When I turned to recheck things out in the house next door, I found the blinds closed. My mind was blown. I felt an immense amount of shame in having jerked off to the sight of our next-door neighbor’s show, but at the same time, I felt a bewilderment, and a curiosity to see if it was by pure accident or by design. Janet had always been a tease, but I had always ignored her subtle and seemingly innocent provocations out of respect for my wife and our marriage. This, however, took things to a whole new level. The show was a blatant attack on my sensibilities.

It was a beautiful fall afternoon, kind of crisp and fresh. The leaves of the trees had started to turn crimson, yellow and brown and many had fallen from the huge oak trees that dotted our yard and the neighborhood.

I decided to rake some leaves. I had three very good piles made when I saw Janet step outside the back door and on to the porch that surrounded their house. She was adorned in skin tight yoga pants and a long loose-fitting t-shirt. I watched as she watered the plants hanging from baskets on the porch. Janet glanced over in my direction.

“Where’s Kate?” Janet asked.

“I thought she went shopping with you,” I replied.

Janet smiled. “No,” she replied. “I’m without my weekly allowance”

“Where’s Jim?” I asked.

“He went to the hardware convention,” Janet replied. “I thought maybe you went as well.”

“I’m without my weekly allowance,” I jokingly replied.

Janet laughed. She tip-toed to pour water into a planter that was sitting on a ledge.

“Do you want me to get that for you?” I asked.

“Sure,” Janet replied. “I seem to be a little on the short side.”

“Well,” I replied, “Good things, I have heard, come in small packages.”

“You are a mess,” Janet replied.

“Well, you’re a mess as well,” I said as I took the watering bucket and poured the water into the planter as Janet stood by and silently watched. I handed her back the empty water container.

“Thanks,” Janet replied. She flipped her long brown hair back over her shoulder and asked,

“Would you like to share a glass of tea?”

“Sure,” I replied, taking up a seat on wooden rocker on her porch.

“Stay put,” Janet instructed as she disappeared into her house. I looked at my phone. It was close to two in the afternoon. I called Kate and asked where she was at. She said she had gone to the mall. I casually asked what our plans were for dinner and she said she hadn’t really given dinner a thought. I suggested Maggiannos, an Italian restaurant.

“Can you make the reservations for eight?” she asked.

“Eight works for me,” I replied.

“I’ve found a cute outfit, or two, but I want to look around a little more,” Kate said.

“Take your time,” I replied. “I’m raking some leaves and Janet just offered me some tea.”

“Tell her to behave,” Kate said.

“I will,” I replied.

MonaLisaG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonaLisaG

Kate and I had a great relationship and we both totally trusted each other. There was no jealousy at all in our relationship.

I was just completing the call when Janet stepped out on to the porch, a glass of iced tea in each of her hands. She handed me one of the tea glasses as I shoved my cell phone back into my pants pocket. I love sweet iced tea and Janet’s did not disappoint. Janet took up a seat on a chair next to where I was seated.

“Kate told me to tell you to ‘behave’,” I said.

“I always behave,” Kate replied.

I pretended to cough.

“I do,” Kate repeated.

“Janet,” I began. “How long have we known each other?”

“Twenty years?” she replied, quizzically like.

“And in twenty years,” I said, “You mean to tell me you have never ever misbehaved, not even a little?”

“Not on purpose,” Janet replied.

I sat my tea down on the table between us and crossed my arms across my chest. I looked over at Janet.

“Not on purpose,” I repeated.

“Not on purpose,” Janet repeated.

“But you will admit to misbehavior, right?” I pressed.

“Not on purpose,” Janet repeated.

“So, you would never, ever, leave your drapes and blinds open in your bedroom, would you?” I inquired.

“Not on purpose,” she repeated. “Would you?”

“Not on purpose,” I replied.

Janet laughed. She was now a deep crimson red in color.

“Red looks good on you,” I teasingly remarked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Janet shot back, obviously embarrassed.

The porch floor creaked as I gently rocked back and forth in the wooden rocker. I knew Janet had intentionally put on her show and she knew I had seen it. She was playing coy and trying to gage my reaction.

I took a sip from the tea glass and re-stationed it on the table between us.

“Any time you want to accidentally leave your window shades and curtain open, is perfectly fine with me,” I said.

Janet smiled.

“Sometimes I like a little light in the house. It gets a little dark with the blinds closed,” Janet explained.

“I know that feeling as well,” I replied. “Sometimes, we just need to open the blinds . . .”

Janet nodded her head in agreement.

“See the world in a different perspective,” I continued,

Janet continued to nod her head in agreement.

“See others in a different perspective,” I added.

Janet continued to nod her head in silent agreement.

“Maybe even step out of comfortable zone,” I added.

Janet continued to nod her head up and down.

“Maybe even fuck the neighbor,” I wryly added.

Janet nodded her head up and down. I waited for the verbal response. It took a second or so.

‘Wait…whuuut?” Janet exclaimed.

“It took you a second,” I said.

“You’ve never -” Janet started to say, before I cut her off midsentence.

“Oh come on!” I replied, “We both know it is inevitable.”

Janet pretended like the thought had never crossed her mind.

“Where is this coming from?” Janet asked.

“You have teased me for years,” I said. “Don’t deny it.”

“Not on purpose,” Janet responded.

“Stop with the ‘not on purpose’ bullshit,” I countered. “No one accidentally leaves the window blinds in their bedroom open, and then stands there jerking off while a neighbor watches.”

Janet didn’t say a word.

“No one invites a neighbor over for tea dressed so provocatively,” I added.

Janet clambered to her feet and stood in front of me, he hands on her hips, looking at me.

“Do you think this is provocative?” Janet asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

Janet crossed her arms in front of her.

“Follow me and I’ll show you provocative!” Janet responded, turning and walking into her house. I followed her inside, apologizing as I entered the house.

Janet turned and put out her hand- stopping me.

“Don’t move!” she instructed. “Let me show you provocative.”

Janet quickly stripped out of her t-shirt and then quickly stripped out of her yoga pants. She stood completely naked in front of me.

“This,” Janet extorted, “THIS is provocative!”

“Yes, yes it is,” I replied.

“And not at all on purpose,” I sarcastically replied.

“Not at all,” Janet replied.

Janet stepped closer to where I stood transfixed, and stationary. She looped a lone finger into the opening between the buttons of my shirt.

“You shouldn’t be wasting that cum by jerking off in a sink,” Janet said, as she dropped to her knees in front of me and placed her hand on the bulge that had formed in my jeans. I silently pulled on my belt as she squeezed her fingers back and forth, looking up at me, as I looked down at her.

“I don’t know if we should do this,” I said.

“I don’t know why we shouldn’t,” Janet quickly responded as she unzipped my jeans and pressed her hand in past the elastic waist band of my bikini briefs, feeling for her prize. “I mean- it’s not like we don’t already know each other.”

I toe-tapped my tennis shoes, to remove them, as my jeans fell to my ankles. Janet quickly helped me out of my underwear as I stripped out of my shirt.

“Now, this is a tool,” Janet declared as she took my stiff cock in hand and gently inspected it.

“Now I know why Kate loves you,” Janet said, as she kissed the head of my cock, just before she slipped her lips around the end of my phallus. Kate’s oral skills were great, but Janet did things I didn’t know a woman could do. It was all that I could do to keep from shooting my load deep down her throat.

Every time I was ready to do so, Janet would squeeze the base of my cock and simply stare at it for a few seconds.

“You’re going to keep doing that and I’ll dot your eye,” I said.

“It wouldn’t be the first time,” Janet replied.

I pulled Janet up and for the first time, we kissed. I closed my eyes and trying to forget I was kissing the neighbor, but I couldn’t. Janet thrust her tongue deep into my mouth, her lips pressing hard against mine. She hummed as we kissed, something I found erotically different. She also cupped my face in hands, something else I found quite different. My cock pressed against her stomach as we stood and kissed.

Janet took my hand in hers and pressed my hand to her supple breast. Her nipples were rock hard and she took in a deep breath and then forcfully exhaled as I gently massaged them with my hand.

I was filled with a little apprehension. I was knowingly crossing a line, but I couldn’t stop. Janet looked directly into my eyes.

“Please,” she begged. “Please don’t stop.”

I couldn’t stop. I was already in, far too deep. Janet’s hands found their way to my cock and she gently squeezed it. We made her way into the master bedroom.

Janet and I connected. We connected in a very special way. It was pure uncontrollable lust- a desire to fulfill each other’s unmet needs. She welcomed me with open arms, non-judgmental and very giving in her very own special way.

As we lie in bed, totally spent and exhausted, I wondered where we were going. We both knew we wouldn’t dare leave our respective spouses, but we also knew the lust for passion could not be denied. Ours was a dangerous connection, one that begged each of us to take a second look at our relationships and our marriages.

Janet and I only connected a couple of more times after this. Jim was offered a new job and it necessitated a move by Janet and Jim. On the day of the move, Jim pulled me aside. He said he appreciate the friendship, but that more than anything, her appreciated how I had helped him and Janet in their marriage. I played dumb. He said he knew something was going on between Janet and myself, but that it didn’t really matter to him.

I was astonished. I told him I would never try to take advantage of our friendship in such a manner. Jim patted me on the back.

“Dude,” he said, “Your wife is just as hot as my wife. You guys should come up to our new place and we should just lay it all out on the table.”

I acted like I had no idea what he was saying.

Jim handed me an envelope and I opened it. In it were photos of Kate- totally naked photos. I asked him where he got the photos and he said Kate had provided them to him. I didn’t know what to say or how to respond. I was astonished. I literally was at a loss for words.

Jim smiled and extended his hand in my direction.

“Hot little woman you have there,” Jim remarked. “Janet and I will be glad to see you next weekend.”

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments