Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Room 412

33
11 Comments 11
17.7k Views 17.7k
5.2k words 5.2k words
I opened the hotel room door and scurried down the hallway, my bare feet grazing against the tough of the carpet. The air had turned cold, or maybe it hadn't, it might have been because I had on only the complimentary bath robe provided to the room. I made my way down the corridor and around the corner without seeing anyone and approached the final door of the hallway, 412. I swiftly knocked and waited. Looking over my shoulder, the dimmed hallway remained barren. A moment passed and then I heard the door unlock from the other side…

Me, my boyfriend Tom and a small group of our friends had decided to take a short break holiday in Berlin. On this last night we had moved hotels and were staying closer to Schöenefeld airport to make for easier travelling on the last day. We had been in Germany for four days, sightseeing by day and drinking by night in Berlin and had made new and stronger bonds with each other’s friends.

That night, we arrived and checked into the new hotel at 6PM. Deciding that as it was the last night and we were too far out from the city to go anywhere, that we would all have a meal and drink afterwards in the bar before going to bed, ready for the flight in the morning.

I enjoyed a bath to myself in the spacious room before going down to the meal. The room had a red light which timed down automatically for you. The gadget was quirky and pleasant, especially after all the days of only having a shower. I was lapping in the luxury of being consumed by warm water as the bubbles floated over the surface of the water, popping gently around my head as I lay bare in the tub.

We had just finished eating at the restaurant table when Rachel decided to go to bed early as she had had a lot to drink the night before, and so her and her boyfriend Dean left for the night. Leaving me, my boyfriend Tom, his friends, Will and Miles, Miles’ girlfriend Natasha and my friends Alix and Sarah and her boyfriend, Mike.

It was about 10PM and I was on my way to our hotel room to grab some more Euros from my purse when I passed Miles on his way back down to the bar. He asked where I was going, so I told him that I needed some more money for drinks. I asked where he had been and he told me that he and Natasha had gone up to the room and had begun arguing. She had said that she didn’t want to stay in the same room as him.

After I had taken the money from the room I headed back downstairs to the bar and found that Sarah was on her way up to Natasha's room to spend the night. Miles would be staying with Will. After this escapade had settled down I realised that Tom was getting increasingly tired and very, very drunk.

It had gotten to about midnight when I forced Tom to go to bed, as he was almost falling asleep with his drink in his hand. Mike helped Tom to our room and said that he would go to bed too. He left Miles with Sarah’s key card and then carried Tom off to the elevators.

I had one more stiff drink at the bar with Alix, whilst Miles and Will sat in the lounge chairs by the table we had all congregated around for the evening. They appeared to be in a deep conversation. Alix and me both had a triple vodka and coke, before she too admitted she felt enough was enough and decided to go to her room.

She said goodnight to Miles and Will and then left. I sat down with the boys, hearing the end of a conversation, whereby the two of them were talking about relationships. With the remainder of my drink nearly gone the two each finished theirs. They were very drunk.

We began talking about this n’ that. It was late by this point, nearing midnight and I noticed Will staring at my cleavage for far longer than he should have been, he wasn't leching; just transfixed. In one of these instances my eyes caught his as he looked, before he quickly flashed them away and attempted to join in with the conversation, not having remembered what we were talking about. I couldn't blame him, my revealing black blouse accentuated my breasts perfectly, the frills folding elegantly around from the edges of my shoulders, falling downwards. It didn't bother me. In fact, I suppose it was flattering.

It was nearly 00:45 in the morning and the talk began to turn mildly flirtatious as the two of them began to talk about sex and personal preferences towards their type of girl. At one point, it even became a conversation about preferred sexual positions. I joined in, humouring them about what I would want in a girl if I were lesbian, and a few of the things I enjoy in the bedroom. This perked their interests and I could see that they were both hiding excitement in more ways than one. We all ordered one last drink each, Singapore slingers.

The drinks came and the conversation continued down an increasingly sexual path, naturally. Miles brought attention to the cherry that sat adorned on the rim of the glass, and commented that some girls can tie a knot in the cherries stem using just their tongues. I swiftly picked up the cherry and took the stem in my mouth, in an attempt to tie a knot. I sat with my hands placed downwards on my thighs and stuck my chest out in an attempt to breathe calmly. I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. I was unsuccessful. This amused the two of them and they erupted into theatrical disappointment, I began to giggle.

We were nearing the end of the drinks when Will asked what room I was staying in. I was curious as to why he needed to know, but didn’t question him.

“403,” I said.

“Ahh, same floor as us! 412,” he added.

Will downed the drink and then said goodnight to me before he walked towards the bar toilet. Miles was going to wait for him. I said goodnight without hanging around and then left, heading for the elevators.

In our room, Tom was fast asleep, snoring loudly. I took off my heels, skirt, knickers and pulled the blouse I had on over my head. I reached around my back and popped my bra off and flung the clothes in a heap onto the chair in the corner of the room. I went to the bathroom. I was naked and still had my make-up on. I thought about the conversations that we had just had and thought about how they had geared the talk towards sex. I thought about how much they must have wanted to fuck me. It turned me on.

I got wet instantly and felt myself, my foot turned inwardly against the marble floor and rested on its toes. My heart raced as I looked in the mirror to the bath robe that hung on the back of the bathroom door. I grabbed it, put it over myself and tied it loosely.

Coming out of the bathroom I stuck the key card to the room in one of the robes pockets and headed out the door, shutting it quietly behind me.

...A moment passed and then I heard the door unlock from the other side. 

Will opened the door, standing there in just his boxer shorts. A look of confusion on his face. He began to open his mouth. I quickly raised my finger to my lips, shushing him and put my hand on his chest guiding him back into the room as I followed.

Still, Will said nothing. Just stared blankly. Miles emerged from the bathroom, his shirt was off but he still had his suit style pants on. He was looking just as perplexed as Will.

“What’s up?” Miles asked.

I took him by the arm, walking him to the edge of the bed and forced him to sit without saying a word and did the same with Will. They both sat before me, confused. I took a deep breath and swiftly undid the knot in the robe and let the white cotton roll off my shoulders, the fabric became heavy as gravity pulled it off my body, leaving me standing in front of them fully exposed; totally naked.

Miles' eyes widened and he took a sharp intake of breath. Will stared directly at me without saying a word, they were stunned into silence.

I grabbed both of their hands and guided them to touch my thighs, without hesitation they both allowed their hands to feel my warm fair skin. My firm loins welcomed them. With my hands still placed atop of theirs, I looked to each of them, seeing that Will was becoming steadily aroused. His growing erection was plain to see. The growth was steady, jolting very slightly every second or two, and pitched the cotton around his groin to a ridged point.

They did not look at each other as they continued to feel my skin. Now unaided, they each roamed from inner thigh to hip and lower leg as my arms hung down to each side. Miles ran his hand up and down my curved figure as Will gingerly reached around for a feel of my left bum cheek. He plucked up the courage to fully grope at my flesh and tightened his grip to a pinch that sent a trickle of warmth to my pussy.

Will edged to the end of the bed and sat up straight. He held onto my hip and brought his other hand upwards from his lap, from which he was kneading his growing member and ran a coarse hand over my pubic area. I was clean and closely shaven, without a hair in sight. He felt at the mound and ran two fingers across the surface, feeling at the faint stubble.

I almost shivered. And with that action, wavered inadvertently. My body moved closer to them and I felt my breasts tremble and sway as I did. There were still no words. They were yet to communicate with each other. Will put his fingers into his mouth briefly and promptly felt between my legs. He ran his warm, wet digits through the folds of my vaginal entrance and moistened my already wanting hole.

This time, I did shiver. Miles watched the scene unfold, my breasts bobbing as Will felt me. My arms were still placed outwards at either side. Will inserted a finger into me and I closed my eyes immediately. The gratifying sensation made me gush and my whole body tingled. Miles sat and watched temporarily, until he stood up.

“What is this?” he asked.

I was unsure about what it was myself. It wasn’t like I had given them signals at all during our time away. We were friends but that was all I thought of them, up until a few minutes ago. I was flirty at the bar as the night drew to a close, but I was drinking. Alcohol tends to lower one’s inhibitions, but not like this. It was still a factor, but not the whole reason. And I always had a tendency to flirt, even without alcohol.

I think it’s because I feel, or know, that deep down any man will think about fucking another girl, other than the woman he is partnered to. The thought of that primitive, hardwired, animalistic brain turned me on.

I had no doubts whatsoever that Will had probably been thinking about putting himself inside me whenever he had seen me, or watching on as I placed my tender lips around his member. Whether it was conscious or not, didn’t matter. And, although Miles was with Natasha, I knew he had thought the same, even if for an instant.

There was a silence in the room and Will eased his fingers out of me, slowly. Miles was awaiting an answer.

“Just fucking use me,” I said. The words spilled from the tip of my tongue, almost in a whisper. There was a stillness for a few seconds.

Will looked to Miles, who still stood up by the side of the bed. He gripped the waistline of his boxers and edged them downwards slightly. A V-shaped muscle formed around his abdomen as if pointing towards his crotch. He looked up to me, I gave a slight nod and he pulled them down all the way.

His erection sprang proudly and then finally settled. Circumcised and long, it curved slightly to the right but stood magnificently to attention. He held onto it and ran his hand from base to tip a few times. I walked closer to him and stood between his open legs. With both hands I clasped the tip of his cock between my fingers and ran upwards, as he had done to himself. He was big enough that there was no need for me to bend down. I could feel him as I held onto my perfect posture.

He signaled his comfort with the relaxation of his elbows and sunk deeper into the bed sheets. His neck widened as his head began to slip back. His shoulders eased and flexed. I continued to feel at the head of his penis.

I looked to Miles as I felt Will. He had not moved. Finally, he walked towards me and circled around the back of me. I sensed his eyes were scanning me up and down, looking at the curvature of my back and the shape of my hips. The arc of my tailbone that led down to my perky bum cheeks and the way my shoulder joints ran underneath my skin as I continued to massage Will.

I heard the sound of clasps clicking, releasing from each other. The 'tring' of metal rang fleetingly in the room and then the sound of leather whipping its way from soft fabric frayed quietly. A mound of material hit the floor with a thud behind me, out of sight. Then I felt his breath on the bow of my neck. His breathing became quickly labored and the faint smell of alcohol and toothpaste coursed to a tingle behind my ear.

A hand rested on my shoulder gently, then I felt hot, thick flesh on my lower back. He ran his wetness into my skin and nuzzled the dampness between the crevice of my bum crack. All the while, I saw to the needs of Will.

I could tell Miles was not circumcised, his foreskin rubbed and slipped back and forth as he placed himself between my cheeks and began to simulate the movement of love making. His girth was apparent.

I took a hand away from Will’s pleasure and reached around to Miles. His hands fumbled onto my waist as I searched for him. With a handle on him, I felt his throbbing cock, a vein pulsing heavily along its side. He was incredibly hot. He held onto my waist. I tugged and masturbated him with care. He grunted under his breath as I turned my head to the side, my hair bristling over my shoulder.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

I wet my lower lip and bit down gently. I jerked more vigorously this time and his cock jolted forcefully in my hand. It was almost too strong for my wrists to handle. His pre-cum continued to build, flowing liberally through my fingers, his natural lubricant squelched around his foreskin as I masturbated him.

I wanted to get things going. I was hot and very fucking horny. I was ready and I wanted it. I spread my legs out further where I stood and readied a huge mouthful of saliva, which gathered underneath my tongue and pooled around my gums. I bent over gradually and with a straight back, preceded to lower my head over Will’s manhood, my hair falling forward, curtaining my next action. I released a mouth load of saliva down onto him and slid my tongue around his head, gathering back the spittle and reusing it to slip my lips swiftly around his cock.

Will moaned loudly and without hesitancy. His hand reached out and pulled my hair to one side and he watched me work my magic around his long, deliciously sexy cock. I didn’t want to play. I wasn’t in the mood to be subtle anymore. I went down on him heavily and took all of him into my mouth, deep throating him with a gradual moan. I felt him at the back of my throat and repeated the process until I was used to his depth.

Miles had begun to explore my opening and started to run rings around my clit, merging our natural lubricants together. My legs trembled and then he slid all the way into me like a hot knife through butter. I exclaimed as Will placed his hand on the back of my head and forced me down onto his cock for another taste. A vein pumped at the corner of my upper lip, the inner walls of my vagina were sopping and squelching with every thrust from Miles, his hands curving from around my waist and over my hips, onto the crook of my back and caressing softly at the skin of my rump.

Will tasted fresh, like the clean linen of his underwear, but he smelt like hot sex. I soothingly kissed at the tip of his cock and began pulling back from the rim, meeting my lips together with an embrace; feeling his opening. I looked up to Will, who stared back with a look of total pleasure. I sensed my eyes were smiling back and with that another stream of saliva filled my mouth and pooled underneath my tongue as a wave of horniness pounded through me. I took a lick at his frenulum and let the spittle rain out in a globule from the tip of my tongue, it rolled out in a thick mass and slid down the underside of his shaft, gelling onto the thick skin of his balls.

Miles had become more energetic in his movements, with brisker strokes finding their way to my G-spot in quick succession. I immediately stopped giving attention to Will and lifted my head, sucking in the pleasure I was receiving from behind. I swung my hair around and turned my head back to show Miles how much I was enjoying his action. I looked back to Will who was watching on as my tits swayed and jolted backwards and forwards with each orgasmic pump. I looked into his eyes and bit hard on my lower lips, scrunching my nose and then opened my mouth again, letting my tongue rest on the opening to my mouth, still glazed with red lipstick.

Miles fell out of my drenched pussy, inadvertently. I gasped, stood back up straight and lifted my arm up over my head, resting it around his neck and reached down with my other arm to cradle his manhood in my hands. Both our breathing labored, my chest heaved with moisture and sweat. I handled his cock for the first time. He was incredibly thick, his foreskin rolling back over the head as I embraced his shaft, my fingers only just meeting back around the other side.

I sat down on the bed next to Will, and Miles followed. Laying back into the soft sheets, I spent the next quarter of an hour being played with by both of them. They each inspected my body with their hands, fingers and mouths. I raised my arms above my head and closed my eyes, basking in the gratifying worship.

Will was more interested in my breasts. He spent most of the time stroking and grasping at each one, circling my nipples with his fingers and squeezing them between his thumb and forefinger, toying with them. At one point he straddled my body and rested his cock between them. He smudged his pre-cum into each tit and then thrust them both together and started to masturbate himself with me.

Miles was more interested in my thighs and pussy. He felt carefully between my bum cheeks at what access he had at this time. As Will sat straddled over me, I felt Miles go to the end of the bed, spread my legs apart and lick and taste my vagina. He kissed at my clitoris for minutes until his aggressiveness took ahold of him, and he began to lick ferociously, burying his nose into my folds.

A short time later, we had moved things forward a few degrees and I had been positioned on all fours across the bed, my arms holding my weight, my fingers digging over the edges of the quilt cover. Will spread my legs apart and knelt behind me. Miles stood by the side of the bed and motioned his manhood towards my mouth. I accepted gladly. Parting my lips, they pouted around his dense gland. Warm and wet.

Will tickled my entrance way for a few seconds with his tip and then entered me, immediately removing himself and then repeating the process over and over. I moaned and whimpered down on the cock that was filling the inside of my mouth, breathing heavily through my nostrils. Will was filling my pussy, I felt his cock arch around the walls of me and pulse inside. His hand would slap down hard on my right cheek and grip strictly. I sensed my behind would be red raw.

Miles grabbed hold of my hair and bunched it into his fist, lifting it skywards in a make-shift ponytail. He slipped out of me and grabbed his cock with his free hand and smeared the saliva and pre-cum into my left cheek, slapping assertively a few times before he ran circles around my lips. I pouted and licked around my mouth. I knew my lipstick would be partially smeared, it must have turned him on something rotten.

He slammed himself into my throat, gagging me. I spluttered and choked and my throat convulsed around him. I felt my eyes well up with tears and slowly stream through my mascara. Will was hammering me solidly from behind. With every thrust of his cock began a chain reaction: he would pound me, I would shunt forward and then catch Miles with the back of my throat. I was inexplicably horny.

“I want both your cocks in my mouth,” I screeched, between a moment of respite during the vigorous fucking I was gratefully receiving.

They gladly granted my request and within a few minutes my knees were nuzzled into the carpet of the hotel room as they crowded me, cocks in hand. This had quickly turned into a mad fantasy, my boyfriend out cold down the hallway whilst I readily took his friends into my mouth. All with a grin on my face. I couldn’t stop from smirking whilst I looked up to both of them.

They each took turns in feeding me and they both tasted different, one key ingredient staying the same; me. I could taste and smell the scent of my snatch. I held on to both of them and jerked amorously. Miles would bend down to feel at my bare breasts and Will kept putting his hand on my head to tilt my gaze to his. All the while my eyes would flitter skittishly from him to his cock. They would rest their delicious members against my lips in turn and watch as I toyed around with them. I grabbed hold of will’s cock and built a knoll of saliva up into my mouth before spitting it fiercely onto his almost purple knob head.

He instantaneously picked me up from the floor and turned me round, gripping at me from behind and pulling my body closer to him, taking me for himself. He held me against his pounding chest and reached up to my breasts, feeling at my tits, huddling them together in both hands. He let them drop and then ran down my sides on onto my hips, around the front of my thighs and between my legs. He felt at my dripping wet mound and searched through the folds of my labia, sticking his middle finger up and into me. I groaned. His cock was hard pressed against my right bum cheek.

Will pressed me over to the bed and used his leg to spread mine apart. I leaned down onto the edge of the sheets. He grabbed at my arse cheeks and spread them apart, admiring my pink hole with a deep murmur. Then I felt moist air slam into my arse hole as he spat directly into it. Then again, this time the spit ran down my crack and slipped into my pussy.

He immediately took position and began to press the tip of his cock into my tight arse hole. He hurt for a second. I winced and whined. I spread my legs further apart and relaxed my anus. I couldn’t believe that he was trying to bum fuck me. I started to feel an orgasm building between my legs as moisture seeped down around my vaginal folds and ran down my inner thigh. Suddenly, the divot of his bulbous cock head ridged through my hole. I moaned loudly with both pleasure and a measure of pain. A hand came down hard and slapped the tight flesh of my cheek, as he came into stride and stroke. And then again. I whined both times.

Miles had given Will the floor and had stepped away from the proceedings, he now stood by the side of the bed in front of me and was watching my body move intently. He licked his lips with lustrous desire and masturbated his broad cock. I kept eye contact with him and brought my hand between my legs. I felt at my vagina and began to run circles around my clitoris with my ring and middle finger. I was close. I watched as the pre-cum glistened off Miles’ cock and desperately longed for the taste of semen to touch my tongue.

I could tell that Will was not going to last much longer. Besides his constant moans, he was thrusting faster and his breathing quickened. He gripped hard onto my love handles and pounded my cheeks thunderously. I looked up to Miles, who still stood by, masturbating as he watched on.

It was then that I came. Shudders trickled through my pussy and my skin was devoured in goose pimples. My legs trembled and quivered and Will’s groans turned into shouts as he exploded inside my arse, bringing his pleasure shouts to a halt. His semen filled and trickled out of me, running down my legs. He withdrew slowly as his grip on my hips loosened. Arching my back, I shook off the tremors of my orgasm and ran my hands through my hair.

Will held onto his cock and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I still wanted more and knew that Miles was burning to ejaculate the spunk that he had worked up whilst enjoying the pleasures of my body. I walked to him and knelt.

“Keep wanking. I want that cum,” I whispered.

He moaned and began to masturbate harder and faster. I felt at my own body and ran my hands over my breasts, lifting them up to accentuate their natural perkiness. His excitement built to boiling point and I raised my hands, releasing the grasp he had around his cock. I controlled him as he exploded his man relish onto my grinning face and open mouth. His cum was thick and gooey. It stuck around my chin and lips, leaking out onto my fingers. Miles convulsed and shook as he continued to pump the remains of his seed out onto my chest.

“Oh, fuck yeah…” I teased. This was delectable.

He looked down, mesmerized. I extended my tongue and licked the yolky substance off from around my lips and tasted his jizz. My fingers held bridges of semen together. I brought them to my mouth and sucked on them one by one, looking up to him. I collected the thick jizz from off my chin with the scoop of a finger and entered it into my mouth, my eyes looking up with naïve wonderment. I made eye contact with his shaking tip and wrapped my mouth around him one last time, sucking off excess cum. I smacked my lips together and gulped.

About five minutes later, Miles had crawled into bed and I sat perched on the edge with the ends of the covers draped loosely over myself. I walked into the bathroom after Will had exited with a towel wrapped around him without saying a word to either of them. I turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat before getting in. I let the warm water wash over my entire body, rubbing out the remains of my make-up. I washed Miles’ seed from my face and ran some water into my mouth. I lifted the shower nozzle off the wall and aimed it between my legs, spraying the jet streams into and around my pussy and arse.

I took a spare towel from under the sink and dried off the ends of my hair. I dried the rest of my body and left the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me, barely covering my rump. Dropping the towel, I picked up the dressing gown from off the floor and wrapped it around myself.

I turned and saw that Miles was sat with the bed covers wrapped around him on the edge of the bed, looking down at the floor, whilst Will was over by the chair in the corner of the room wearing his boxer shorts.

“What just happened, never leaves this room,” I said. They didn’t respond.

“Yeah,” Will uttered. Miles just nodded. I tied my robe to a close.

“I hope you enjoyed what I had to offer,” I said.

Before they could respond, I walked to the door and left room 412, scurrying down the hall and around the corner, back to my hotel room. I slipped the key card into the reader and opened the door. Tom had barely moved from where I had left him. It was 3AM. I hung the robe up on the back of the bathroom door and slid into bed. I lay there motionless for a while, wondering what the repercussions of my actions would be.

I could still taste cum in my mouth. It made me wet.

Published 
Written by spiralmouth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments