Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roommate's Girlfriend

"My Roommate's Girlfriend masturbates in front of me."

30
3 Comments 3
46.6k Views 46.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story

I came back to my college townhouse earlier than expected. Professor O'Malley let me go when he got a text from his wife. He seemed to be in a hurry as his black Honda screeched out of the parking lot. As I trudged through the snow, I felt a slight rain sprinkle upon me. As I entered the townhouse, the kitchen was dark, but there were lights on upstairs and a smell of flowers. As I rounded the landing, my roommate Brandon's girlfriend, Nikki was standing at the top of the steps.

“Hey ba..." she stopped short as she saw me round the corner. Before she ran into his room, I got a great view of her giant breasts in a see-thru bra, black stockings and garter belt. I also saw her face turn beet red before exiting my view.

“Ummm, hey Nikki. Sorry about that.”

“Oh God, no. I'm so sorry. I thought you were Brandon.”

“Its okay, I didn't see much,” I lied.

“You don't have to lie, I know you saw plenty.”

“Okay, yeah I saw plenty. If it's any consolation, Brandon will love it.”

I heard a nervous giggle through Brandon's closed door. “Thanks.”

“I won't stay too long. I'll try and be out of here in an hour. I just need to re-edit a paper. You two will have plenty of privacy when he gets home.”

Another nervous laugh. “Thanks again.”

An hour passed quickly. I had passed out at my computer when I felt hands on my shoulders. It was Nikki in a flannel bathrobe. I startled awake. “Oh hey Nikki, Brandon here?”

“No,” she slumped onto my bed.

“Oh, want me to call him?”

“No, I tried texting and calling, but he's not answering. Probably doing some Frat function.”

I live with three Frat guys. Great friends, but it usually left the townhouse to myself. Which suited me just fine. I'm not much of a social butterfly, plus I could always act as DD for them if they needed it.

“It just sucks that I got all dressed up and its going to waste. I don't get much free time with him to begin with.”

I could only nod my head in agreement. I did not really want to upset her and get Brandon in trouble. She did work a lot as an intern in a hospital. “Yeah, I'm real sorry about that, Nikki. You did look great.”

“I've just been so horny lately. When I work a lot, I just need to blow off steam whenever I can. Maybe you can help. How is your sex life, Sam?”

I coughed, “Um, well. Not so active anymore.”

“You and Anna, okay?”

“We broke up about two months ago. The long distance was not working out for either of us.”

“Oh, damn, I'm sorry. Brandon never mentioned anything.”

I just shrugged my shoulders. After an awkward moment, Nikki spoke up in a shy voice. “Sam, maybe you could help me blow off some steam.”

“Hey Nikki, I like you. But I don't wanna get in between you and Brandon.”

“No sex, just some harmless fun. Plus I won't tell Brandon if you don't.”

I knew I should have kicked her out of my room. Or told her to fuck off. Or something, but my groin was still stirring from that quick flash I saw of her in the black lingerie. I glanced down at her feet and saw they were still in the stockings. I gulped, "Okay.”

She sat up against the wall and untied the bathrobe. She looked stunning in her lingerie. The bra was see-thru, I could see the light pink tips of her nipples. Her aerolas were large, the cups of the bra could not cover them. The lingerie accented her dark, wavy hair. Her legs were in black stockings with matching garter and a black silk thong.

Nikki laughed as I must have been gaping at her. “Well...”

“Um, wow! You look even better up close.”

Nikki laughed again. “Why thank you.” She blew me a kiss. I turned my desk chair around and faced her completely. I saw her glance at my pants, my cock making a nice tent. “You should open those up, give your dick some breathing room.

I unzipped my jeans, my cock sprung up and out of the gap in my plaid boxers. Nikki gasped. “Mmmm, damn that looks yummy. I love that big, mushroom cockhead.”

“Thank you,” I smiled shyly, not ever being in a situation like this before.

“So, I was thinking that you could tell me what to do with this..." as she pulled out a pink, veiny dildo. I got real excited about that.

“First, I want you to rub the cockhead all over your body. As if your teasing the cock about where its going to pleasure you.”

She smiled at that and began at her lips. The dildo slid against her cheeks and her open mouth. She breathed on it and moaned. The pink cockhead slid down her neck where she stopped at her breasts. She bounced the cock on the tops of her heavy breasts. Smacking it, causing her wonderful breasts to jiggle. She pushed it against her large aerolae and was about to put it in between her tits.

“No.” She stopped. “I want to see that last. I want to watch you titfuck that dildo after its covered in your cum.”

Nikki gasped at that. “Oh Sam, that is so fucking sexy. So that's what you like, eh?”

I nodded my head and she continued to rub the dildo all over her body. As she got closer to her pussy, she began to slide her thong off. Again I shook my head. “Keep them on, its sexier to keep them on.” Nikki bit her bottom lip and nodded.

Her legs spread wide and she pulled her thong to the side.

PookieVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PookieVivian

I could see her sex glistening as she teased the lips of her pussy by rubbing the dildo the length of her pussy. “F-f-f-fuckkk. Its been so long. Fuck, Sam this is so hot. Just having you sit there with your cock out watching me fuck myself. Gonna watch me cum all over this fucking dildo?”

I nodded," Yeah, fuck that dildo. Slide that pink cock in and out of your wet pussy.”

There was a soft squelch as the dildo entered her pussy. I could feel my precum dribbling out of my cockhead. My hand was stroking my cock, matching her own strokes of her pink dildo.

“Yesss, Sam. Stroke that cock while I fuck this dildo. Yeah, I love that you're watching this cock fuck me hard - going in and out of my wet, fucking pussy. Oh yeah, now I'm fucking rubbing my hot clit as this cock pounds me. Ohhh fuck yesss.”

I stroked harder as her hand pumped faster, shoving that dildo in and out. Her hips started to buck, her pussy craving more of the healthy dildo.

“Fuck yes, Sam. Fuck yes! Fuck this hot dildo is pounding me. Filling me up. Fucking me hard and deep. Ohhh fuck yesss....”

Her words turned to moans and screams that reached a lustful crescendo. Her fingers working furiously to flick her clit to heighten the orgasm. The wave crashed and her heavy breasts heaved as the orgasm worked its magic.

As she laid against the wall, coming down from her orgasm, she began to undo her bra. Her breasts fell slightly and it was my turn to gasp. “Fuck those are so beautiful. What size are they?”

“38FFs”

“Ohhhh, fuck yeahhhhh.”

Nikki slid the dildo out and began to lay it between her chest. “No, not yet. Bend over, let me fuck you with that dildo.” Again, she bit her lip and nodded. Her ass looked terrific only slightly covered by the black thong. Her breasts looked fantastic hanging as she got onto her hands and knees.

Her hips bucked again as I inserted the dildo again. I had stripped down so I could walk and move more freely. My cock was raging. She looked back at me as I pumped the dildo in and out of her wet pussy. “Fuck me Sam, fuck this pussy with my dildo. Fuck me deep. Fuck me with my big ass in the air.”

Nikki began to rock back and forth, her hips starting to match the thrusts of the dildo. “Fuck this pussy. Yeah, use that dildo to make me cum again.” I moved closer, my cock just inches from her glistening pussy and wonderful, heart-shaped ass. My fingers became drenched as I went deeper and deeper with the dildo. Nikki rocked back again and my cock slid along her asscrack.

My instinct took over. I grabbed Nikki by the hips and began to furiously pump my cock between her soft, warm asscheeks.

“Fuck my asscheeks Sam. Fuck those soft cheeks. Slide that fucking cock in my ass valley. Your hard fucking cock feels so fucking good pumping between my ass. Keep fucking baby. Use my ass to fuck and to cum. I want your cock to cum between my ass.”

I pumped for as much as I could. But I could not last too long. My cock exploded with cum. Spraying all over Nikki's back and sprayed more on her plump cheeks, which she shook to get as much cum as possible on them.

“Oh Fuck... that was hot, I can't believe we did that Sam.”

As she turned around, my cock stirred again. Those heavenly breasts driving my cock mad.

“I need to fuck those breasts, Nikki.”

“Yes," she nodded. “Fuck them. Use them. Love them.”

I mounted her lap and let her heavy breasts rest. I quickly pushed my cock between her 38FF tits. I moaned aloud as I felt the warm, pillowy tits envelope my cock. Her large, pink nipples looked so damn wonderful as I pumped my cock. She moaned and began to tease. I could tell she had tittyfucked before. Any good one knows to tease a guy with dirty titty talk while he pumps his dick between the wonderful mounds.

“Fuck these big, fat titties. Fuck them, Sam. I love feeling your hard cock slide and pump and fuck my giant tits. Yeah give them a good fucking. They need your cock to give them a good fucking, pumping in and out of my fat cleavage. Fuck these tits. Fuck my big giant boobs.”

As I pumped and slid my cock. My hips smacking against the bottoms of her heavy breasts, causing the wonderful titflesh to quake with each thrust. Nikki moaned and grunted as my cock slammed in between her mammaries.

“Yeah, fuck these wonderful tits of mine. Pound them with that hard cock. My big, round nipples look so delicious pushed together. Want me to suck on my big, fat nipples while you pound these titties? Huh? Want me to hug these tits even tighter and swallow up your pistoning cock? Fuck these tits! Fuck these tits anytime you want. I want this cock between my tits more and more.”

I moaned and grunted in response. Nikki sensed I was getting ready to cum.

“Yeah, cum - slide and pump that cock until it shoots your hot load between my fucking tits! Yeah! Fucking cum between these tits! Cum between them! I want it. I want your hot cum between my 38FF tits! Make these tits your cum-covered titties.”

I unleashed my load of cum. It came in thick ropes that splashed between her jiggling tits. The first stream hit her chin and lips. The next two puddled between her fucking wonderful breasts. I did as she requested and stroked out more across her tits; while she moaned and writhed, loving every second of my cum splashing onto her skin.

“Oh fuck Sam. Thank you for that. Lets do this more often.”

“Yes, please.”

We sealed it with a kiss.

 

Published 
Written by TittyFucker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments