Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday Morning Surprise (Part 3)

"Things really start heating up with Laura."

14
6 Comments 6
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It was a couple of weeks before Laura was able to come over. When she called last Friday and asked what I was doing Saturday morning, I was so ready to see her again.

Laura called and asked, “What are you doing tomorrow morning?”

I laughed and said, “I hope I’m going to be fucking you.”

“That’s good, because that is what you are going to be doing,” Laura said with a wicked laugh.

Then Laura said, “I’m coming over as soon as I can. I have to work tomorrow afternoon.”

I told her, “I can’t wait to see you, and hold your sexy body.”

Then she replied, “I guess I can send you a picture to hold you over, until you can have the real thing.”

I told her, “I'll be waiting on that.”

After we finished talking, she sent me a picture of her. She was standing in front of a mirror, wearing a bra and a pair of panties. She looked so sexy, and the picture of her made my cock jump.

On Saturday morning, as soon as my wife left for work, I heard Laura pull into the driveway. I walked to the door and let her in, and she had on one of my white button-up shirts that she had got the last time she was here, and a pair of tight black shiny leggings. She looked so sexy standing there. I couldn’t wait any longer before putting my arms around her. I pulled her close and started kissing her. My hands made their way to her top and unbuttoned it, letting it fall to the floor, which revealed her beautiful tits. I moved my mouth down to suck on her hard nipples and slid my hand between her thighs. I could feel the heat coming from her hot pussy. I had her moaning with pleasure in just a few seconds.

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She sat down on the edge of the bed and kicked her heels off. Then she lay back on the bed and I grabbed the top of her leggings and slid them off. There she lay, her beautiful body totally exposed to me. My cock strained against my shorts. I untied them and let them hit the floor. Her hand went straight for my rock hard cock. She wrapped her hand around it, slowly stroking it as she licked her lips. Then she pulled me toward her, putting my cock into her wonderful mouth. She sucked my cock, taking her time getting it as far down her throat as possible. I watched as she sucked on it, never taking my eyes off her sexy lips. She was so hot, and I couldn’t believe that I was this lucky.

I placed my hand on her tit, squeezing it so gently. She looked up at me with her please-fuck-me eyes, so I pulled her to the edge of the bed. I grabbed her ankles and spread them, giving me total access to her soaked pussy. She took my cock and pulled it toward her. She aimed it straight into her cunt. When the head of my cock touched her wet lips, her whole body shook with anticipation. I slid the head in, stopping to watch the expression on her face. Then I slid it in, inch by inch, until I was balls deep in her cunt.

“Oh god, please fuck me!” she screamed

I smiled at her and then started my assault on her pussy. I pounded her snatch relentlessly, until she looked as if she was going to pass out from cumming so much. Then I filled her hole with my load, not stopping until I had pumped every bit into her.

“My god, I am totally exhausted. I love the way you make me feel,” she said.

I looked at her and said, “I’m not finished with you, yet.”

I turned her over and bent her over the side of the bed. Then I placed the head of my cock at her tight little asshole. I began rubbing it up and down, getting it lubed with our juices from her we pussy. When I had it lubed up enough I started working my cock into her tight ass. When I pushed the head in, she grabbed the sheets and almost pulled them off the bed. I let the muscles in her ass relax, before working the rest of my huge member into her. When I had it all the way in, I started fucking her tight hole. I worked it in and out slowly at first, until she started bucking her hips.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

Then I started fucking her harder and harder, pounding her ass just as I did her cunt earlier. Her tight ass wrapped around my cock felt so awesome. It didn’t take long until I busted a nut deep inside her.

I pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside her. She leaned over and started kissing me. I could tell she wanted to ask me something so I said, “If you have something to ask me, you can.”

She lay there for a minute and then said, “Jessica keeps asking me to bring her over here with me.”

I asked Laura, “Why does she want to watch us so badly?”

“I think it’s because she has heard me talk about you so much. She has heard how big your cock is and how great it feels when you fuck me.”

Then Laura asked, “Do you think it would weird you out, knowing she was watching you fuck me?”

I answered, “I don’t really know how that would feel. I think it would feel weird at first.”

Then I asked her, “Do you want her to watch?”

“I think it would be interesting, having an audience,” she said with a smile.

I sat there for a moment. “If you two get together and really want to do it, I will go along with it,” I said with some reservation in my voice.

Laura smiled real big and said, “I think you will enjoy being watched, once you relax and let go.”

Then she said, “I have to go take a shower. I have to go to work soon.”

She got out of bed and went to take a shower. I lay there with the thought of Jessica watching me fuck her friend. While I lay there, with all the crazy thoughts in my head, I got a massive hard on. I got up and joined Laura in the shower. She started soaping my body up, washing me. When she had me cleaned up, she said, “What got you all juiced up again?”

Then she smiled and said, “I know, you were thinking about Jessica watching us.”

She got down on her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth. She sucked me until I shot a load down her throat. Then she got up out of the shower. I went back and lay on the bed, watching her. She was standing in the bathroom, getting ready for work. Her body was so sexy, with her toned legs and her smooth skin. I got turned on again. I walked over to her and I put my arms around her.

“Hurry up with the plan; I don’t want it to be too long till I get to fuck you again.”

She finished getting ready and I walked her to the door and kissed her bye.

I lay back down, with the thought off Jessica watching me fuck Laura. How did I just agree to that? I must be losing my fucking mind.

The next day I was working at my shop, and Jessica came by to see me. When she walked in, I could tell by the look in her eye that Laura had discussed her watching. She made small talk for a few minutes and then she came out with what she had really come to say.

“Laura told me that you agreed to let me watch you two,” she said with a smile from ear to ear.

“I have my reservations about it, but if you really want to that bad, I will do it,” I said.

I couldn’t help but notice what she was wearing. She had on a pair of tight jeans, which looked as if they were painted on. The top she wore was so form fitting, it accented her huge tits really well.

I have to tell you what Jessica looks like. She is tall and she has long brown hair. Her legs are toned and her ass is the perfect shape. Her best attributes are her tits. Her tits are huge, although I have never seen them in person, I can only imagine how great they look.

When she got ready to leave the shop, she walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the check and said, “I can’t wait to watch.”

Then I watched as she walked away. She had to know I was watching her, and just the thought of her watching now sent my brain into overdrive.

I said to her, “See you later.”

I called Laura and told her, “Set it up for next Saturday. I’m ready.”

She said, “Saturday it is. See you then.”

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments