Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Was Promised Adventure

"A cheating fantasy that I have had for quite some time."

17
8 Comments 8
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Lust was pushing its foot on the gas pedal, traveling down the road toward a very tantalizing destination. When Shelly got in her car, she almost didn't start it. She put the keys in the ignition and rested her hand there for what seemed like eternity. Then, the phone she'd tossed in the passenger seat, lit up with a message.

I can't wait to see you

The message sent a sensation bolting through her, forcing her hand to turn the key and start the engine. She pulled out of the driveway and down the road she went.

Shelly had a forty-five minute drive to consider what she was doing. She tried turning up the radio and singing as loud as she could to tune out her conscience, but it didn't quite work. Before she walked out the door of their apartment, she'd told her husband that she was meeting with friends and would not be back home until the next day.

A lie, her conscience told her, you told him a lie.

She'd been a virgin when she met her husband at nineteen-years-old. He'd first made love to her on the floor of an unlocked, abandoned apartment in his building. Ever since then, he'd been the only one. She never had the chance to explore the wild side she didn't know she had. She thought she would be content with having just one man take her body for the rest of her life.

Now, at twenty-two, the curiosity of what another man had to offer her was too much; she had to know, even if it meant cheating on her loving husband and possibly breaking apart her marriage. But no-one will ever know, she reasoned with herself. And that thought kept her pushing forward. To distract herself, she thought of all the things this man was going to do to her body.

It'll be an adventure, he'd messaged her the first night they started talking. That promise is what she was counting on.

Her husband wasn't the adventurous type. Shelly wanted to be tied down to the bed, teased and whipped. She wanted to pull over on the side of the road on their way home from somewhere because they were too passionate to wait. He satisfied her, but her sex life needed more... more than what he was providing. She wanted something like what this charming and gorgeous man was offering.

She listened to her GPS and was almost there. Shelly sent him a quick text saying she was a few minutes away. Her stomach was in knots; she was extremely nervous. Thoughts of calling it off and turning around ran through her mind at a million miles an hour. Her head was spinning but, before she knew it, she was at the motel where they'd arranged to meet.

Oh god, what if he thinks I'm uglier in person? 

Before she let her insecurities get the better of her, she turned the engine off, took a deep breath and got out of the car. She walked shyly up to the door number he'd messaged her and she'd barely knocked before it swung open. And there he stood, looking just like he did in his pictures, maybe even a little more gorgeous.

He looked like he'd just had a shower. His hair was damp and a little wild, as if he'd dried it with a towel. His beard still dripped droplets of water onto his bare chest and they down his stomach. He wore low slung jeans that teased her eyes, making her want to see more.

Feeling a little awkward, thinking she was staring too hard, she raised a shaky hand toward him and introduced herself. "Hi," she started off, "I'm Shelly."

He took her hand, and raised it higher to his lips and kissed her knuckles. "It's nice to finally meet you. Please, no need to be nervous, come in."

She entered the room, her heart practically beating out of her chest. She wasn't sure exactly what she was supposed to do so she waited for him to make some sort of command. He stood and looked at her for a moment, a slight smile playing on his lips like he knew something that she didn't. She was nervous, so she avoided eye contact and smiled awkwardly while she glanced around the room.

"Turn around," he finally said.

Shelly looked up at him and saw he now had a serious look on his face. She did as she was told and turned toward the bed she was standing in front of. He came up behind her, not quite making any contact; just letting the heat radiating off him fill the small space between them. She shivered when he finally brought a hand up to her hair and moved it off her shoulder, and kissed just below her ear.

Still kissing her, he removed the pink cardigan she was wearing over her strapless black dress, His lips moved from her ear, down her neck, and to her shoulder.

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

She closed her eyes and let a gasp escape her slightly parted lips. His hands went around her waist and pulled her closer to his half naked body. His fingers traveled up her stomach and stopped at her breasts. He began to caress and massage them, while he kissed and bit her neck.

"Mmm," she sighed, backing her ass into him.

He quickly spun her around to face him. Equally as fast, he lifted the dress over her head, and appeared pleased that there was nothing underneath. He pulled her into him, before lifting her slightly and tossing her onto the bed. Shelly's breasts bounced beautifully from the force and her climbed on top of her.

He kissed her so passionately, she moaned and gasped. He grasped and raised one of her legs to give him easier access to grind his hips into her. Shelly's pulse was racing and she felt herself becoming lubricated and ready. His fingers were on her pussy, teasing her, sliding his middle finger up and down her wet lips, before he pressed it deeper. When his finger hit her clit, she gasped with pleasure and lifted her hips to feel more of his skilled finger.

"Mmm, fuck," he moaned into her ear, "you're so wet."

Without any further teasing, he put his mouth on her soaked pussy and began licking up and down, swirling around her clit, and inside her. She grabbed his hair with one hand and pinched one of her nipples with the other. He used two fingers deep inside her, thrusting them in and out, fast and hard. Shelly held his head, pressing his face against her pelvis.

"Uuuh, yes," she cried out, "that's so fucking good."

Rapidly, an orgasm went rolling through her body like an earthquake, sending tremors through her body. Her legs shook and trembled as he continued thrusting his fingers into her pussy and swirling his tongue ever faster. She realized her wasn't going to stop until she begged.

"Please," she managed to get out, "I can't... oh fuck...mmm....fuck.. I can't handle..."

As she trailed off, he finally lifted up his head, a mischievous smile spreading across his face. He climbed off the bed and went to the nightstand. She followed his every move with her eyes, not knowing what to expect. He opened a drawer and took something out. Rope.

He didn't waste any time, tying the rope to her hands and then to the head board. It was snug enough that she couldn't escape but loose enough to be comfortable. It seemed like he knew what he was doing. She felt so exposed and vulnerable, it made her blush. He stood at the bottom of the bed, staring at her, taking in the sight of her laying completely naked at his mercy. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down, releasing his hard cock. The jeans fell to the floor and he stepped out of them.

He crawled onto the bed and didn't stop until he was straddling her chest. He positioned his cock between her lips and pushed it into her mouth. He moaned as he fucked her face making her gag. His cock went into her throat and he held her head there. Saliva was running down her chin as she looked up at him with pleading eyes. When he finally pulled out of her mouth, she was gasping and coughing, desperate for air.

He got between her legs and pushed inside her without any teasing or waiting. His cock pounded into her hard and so deep making her groan and gasp at the pleasure and size of him. Shelly felt him all the way inside of her, so deep. He was fucking her so good but, suddenly, he flipped her over, and resumed fucking her from behind. She supported herself on her elbows the best she could and lifted her ass in the air for easier access.

She pushed her ass into him so that he would fuck her harder. He slapped her cheeks hard, stinging her soft flesh. His hand landed a few more stinging blows and she cried out from the pleasure mixed with pain. Shelly felt another orgasm approaching as he pounded her pussy and slapped her ass. She moaned loudly and her legs shook, becoming weak.

A few more thrusts and he pulled out, sending his cum shooting all over her back. Shelly's trembling legs collapsed, and she lay out of breath, her pussy still quivering. After a few moments, he untied her and put the rope back in the drawer.

"Go take a shower and then join me in bed," he commanded. "I'm not finished with you quite yet."

Published 
Written by ShellyMac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments