Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Was Too Sexy To Refuse

"Angela came over and got more than she wanted"

36
10 Comments 10
34.2k Views 34.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story

I was doing some work around my house last Saturday. There were some repairs needed on the back of my house that I had been putting off. Well, I couldn’t put them off any more. I was about halfway finished when my neighbor’s wife Angela came around the house.

She said, “I heard you around here working, and I thought I would just come over.”

Knowing she doesn’t just come over, I wondered what she wanted. I asked, “What can I help you with?”

I was thinking, I would love to help her out of those clothes. She is a drop-dead gorgeous brunette with a full rack and a nice ass. The clothes she wore were revealing: a pair of cut-off jean shorts and a tight tank top.

She asked, “Would you mind if I went swimming?”

Now I was really wondering what she was up to, because she never goes swimming at my house. Would she have come around here if my wife Jennifer was home? Probably not, I thought, but what the hell. At least I would get to see that sexy body.

“Yes you can go swimming, " I said. "I’m going to be back here for a while finishing up.”

I heard her mutter something like, “Good I like the scenery back here.”

I went back to work and Angela went over to the lounge chairs on the other side of the pool. I happened to look around while she was pulling down her shorts and she revealed her thong bikini.

Oh my god, your ass is so fucking hot, I thought but turned my head before she could catch me staring. I resumed working but I couldn’t stop my cock from getting rock hard. I knew she would notice if I turned around.

That’s what she must want, I thought. Seeing her wearing that would make any man's dick hard. So what does it matter if she sees my hard cock in my shorts? 

I climbed down the ladder and walked to where I had my supplies. I carried two or three boards back to the sawhorses I had set up.

Angela asked, “Would you mind coming over here and rubbing some oil on my back? I don’t want to get sunburn.” 

“Sure I will,” I said, knowing if my wife was to come home, both of us would be dead.

I took the bottle of oil and I knew she could tell my cock was rock hard. I put some oil in my hand and rubbed it on her back. I couldn’t take my eyes off her sexy ass. It was so nice and round, the thong pulled up between her cheeks. I was just hoping I didn’t start drooling on her. I moved to one of her legs, applying the oil, and then the other one. I thought I was finished.

“You forgot something. You forgot my ass.” 

I didn’t bother putting the oil in my hand, I just poured it onto her ass. Using both hands, I took my time rubbing the oil in.

“That feels so wonderful, pleased don’t stop,” she said.

I couldn’t stand it any longer, I had to ask. “Is your husband home?”

“No.” The next thing she said was, “Neither is your wife. I have been waiting a long time for this moment.”

I poured more oil on her sexy round ass and continued rubbing it in. I ran my hands up and down her toned legs and the more I rubbed her the harder my cock got. When I was finished with her ass, she turned over.

“I think the front needs some attention. Let me take this off so you can get it all over my tits,” she said, untying her top and tossing it to the side.

My god, her tits were beautiful and perky. I poured the oil on them and started rubbing. I couldn’t believe I was doing this. I have always wondered what her tits looked like. I know now, not only have I seen them I've had my hands on them.

MistressKiitty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressKiitty1



Then she said, “I want to see that your cock. I've been waiting a long time to see it.”

I stood and dropped my shorts. She took my cock in her hand she said, “You're fucking huge. I've never had a cock this big.”

“You may not have had one this big yet, but you will today.”

She sat up and pulled my cock towards her face. “I just want to see how much I can get in my mouth.”

She started sucking it in a little at a time. I felt it hit the back of her throat. She pulled it out and then tried again. This time she relaxed her throat and was able to take more of it down and she never stopped trying to get more and more, working it in slowly. 

Pulling my cock out of her mouth, again she looked up at me and said, “I don’t know if I will ever be able to take this all down my throat.”.

“You've already taken more than most women have been able to take.” 

That spurred her on and she put it back into her mouth. She sucked even more in and I placed a hand on her head and started moving her back and forth, fucking her face. While I did that she took in almost three-quarters of my cock. It felt so good fucking Angela’s face.

“If you don’t stop, I’m going to cum in your mouth.”

She didn’t stop - she sucked harder, letting me know she wanted me to cum down her throat. When I started shooting my load, I was sure she wouldn’t be able to take it all but she surprised me by swallowing every drop.

Then she took it out and said, “That was better than I ever imagined. I want you to fuck me with that big, fat cock now.”

I didn’t take the time to go inside. I didn’t care at that point. I just wanted to see how good her pussy was. If she could suck cock like that, I just knew she was going to be a great fuck. I lay her back on the lounge chair and got between her legs,

“Take it easy, you are going to have to go slow,” she said with a smile.

I was still hard and I started by putting the head in her wet pussy. I let her pussy relax and then I started working it in, inch by inch.

She screamed, “Oh god, this feels so good. I have never had my pussy stretched so much. Please fuck me, give me all you've got.” 

I started fucking, giving her my whole length. I pounded her snatch making her cum continuously for at least five minutes. Having already cum, it was going to take me a little bit to do it again. I just kept on punishing her pussy while she moaned in ecstasy. I felt my load building up and I fucked her even faster. She knew I was on the verge of cumming.

“Fill my pussy with your huge load.”

I pumped furiously, in and out, until I unloaded, filling her pussy with it. When I pulled out, some of my dream ran out of her well -ucked pussy.

It took her a little while to come back down. “You know what you have done, don’t you?” she asked, catching her breath.

"No, I don’t. What did I do?”

“You'e ruined my pussy for my husband. He will never be able to go where you just did,” she said with a smile' 

“I guess you'll have to let me take care of that from now on.”.

"Yes, you are going to have to take care of this. You're going to have to fuck me regularly. Will you mind having to fuck me?”

“Hell, no. You have one of the best pussies I've ever had the pleasure to fuck. I would hate not to fuck you again,” I said, looking down at her sexy body.

Then Angela got up. "I guess I'd better be getting home and get cleaned up before my husband gets home.” 

Then she kissed me and said, “I'll see you next Saturday.”

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments