Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shower Incident

"Fuck, I hear David whisper from behind me before I feel his fingers enter me from behind."

38
14 Comments 14
38.0k Views 38.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
"Fuck! I've gotta leave to work, they called me in! Ugh, today was supposed to be my day off," Liz complains as she throws her work clothes on.

I laugh at her miserable expression and throw a pillow at her.

"Stop complaining. Work is work, you need the money anyways," I say to her.

"But we were supposed to have a bum day!"

"Oh well, maybe next time," I say, rolling over to my stomach on her bed.

"Well, I won't be back until seven tonight. You okay being here by yourself?"

"Of course. I'll eat all your food," I say, smiling.

"Better not, bitch! Save me some!" she calls out as she runs out the bedroom.

"Bye!" I yell out just as the front door slams shut.

"Hm. Well then. What should I do today?" I muse out loud.

I look around trying to think of what to do.

"Ah! That's right! Food!"

I jump off the bed and skip to the kitchen, humming "You are my sunshine."

I fix some spaghetti for myself and then decide that the television will be my entertainment to pass the time. I turn the channels until I land on the show Supernatural and decide to settle with it.

Somewhere in between watching the show, I fall asleep. The loud noise from the television wakes me up and I groan as I turn it off.

"Being a bum alone is so boring," I complain out loud to no one.

I sigh and walk to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and start stripping my clothes off, not bothering to close the door. I step into the steaming water and moan as the heat and the water relaxes my body. My hands find its way to my pussy and I start to rub my clitoris. I am moaning as my finger penetrates my pussy. I rest my head against the shower wall as I continue to pleasure myself, wanting the wave of the orgasm to come.

I am so concentrated on making myself cum that I don't even hear the shower door open. Hands, that are not my own, grabs my breasts from behind and squeezes them. I turn myself around, my pleasure forgotten, and come face to face with David, Liz's boyfriend.

"Oh shit!" he exclaims when he see that it's me. "Fuck! I'm sorry Mel! Shit. Damn, you and Liz look so alike from the back."

I am silenced with shock and can't find my voice. He stands there, naked, with his cock standing up. My eyes are glued to his big hard cock that seems to be mocking me as it stands straight and tall.

I know that I should turn the shower off and get the hell out of the bathroom but my legs won't move, my eyes won't tear itself away from his big cock.

"Mel."

"Hm," I reply, not able to look away.

"You're fucking sexy," he says.

I am speechless.

I can't do this. I can't fuck him. I can't. He's my best friend's boyfriend.

Yet I can't look away, I can't get the hell out of the shower.

"Mel, I know you want this," he says huskily. "Let me get a piece of your sexy ass."

I don't reply, nor do I move.

His hands grab my wrist and brings my hand to his cock. He wraps my fingers around his hard throbbing cock and begins to thrust his hips back and forth. My pussy is dripping wet as I hear his hard breathing, as I feel his throbbing cock grow as it moves back and forth in my hand.

"God, Mel."

He pulls me against him and sticks two fingers into my pussy and I moan out.

"Shit, you're so fucking wet, Mel."

I moan as he continues to fuck me with his fingers. His thumb starts to rub my pussy while he thrust his fingers into me and it takes me over the edge. I cum all over his hands and he lifts my head up before he descends down to my lips and kiss me. He thrust his tongue into my mouth and wrestles with my tongue.

I pull away and back up towards the wall, leaving a gap in between us as we catch our breaths.

"We can't do this, David. It's wrong. So wrong and so unfair to Liz," I say, desperately.

"I know," he says. "I know, but I can't stop myself."

He closes the gap between us and kisses me again. I push him away and try again.

"David, you can't do this. Liz loves you like crazy."

"I know," he says again. "I know she does, but I can't stop myself."

He descends toward me again and I put my hand to his chest.

"We can't-" I try.

"Shut the fuck up Mel," he interrupts and grabs my hands roughly. "I know she fucking loves me, but she isn't here right now, is she? You are, and you made me hard. So take the responsibility and fucking shut up about Liz. You had the chance to back out the first time when you found out it was me. You didn't leave. You stayed, meaning you want to fuck me just as much as I want to fuck your tight little pussy."

I stare at him, shaking my head. Denying everything he just said.

"No, no, that's not true. I don't. No."

"Yeah? Explain your dripping cunt then, fucking bitch."

I wince at his harsh words and tears run down my face as I continue to deny everything.

"No, we can't. We can't do this," I say.

"You want my big cock in your pussy. Come on, you don't need to deny it."

"I-I don't," I say, ignoring my pulsing pussy as he massage my breasts.

"You sure you won't regret it?" he asks.

"Y-yes."

"Okay then, you can leave," he says, stepping away from me.

I stare at him with mixed emotion.

I should be happy that he's not pushing it, but why do I feel so hurt and empty?

"Well?" he says, opening the shower door for me.

I step out and grab my towel, wrapping it around me before numbly walking out of the bathroom.

I go into Liz's room and look for my extra clothes that I keep at her house. I see the bag in the closet and bend down to get it.

"Fuck," I hear David whisper from behind me before I feel his fingers enter me from behind.

I moan out in pleasure at the contact and fall to my knees, my towel falling off me, leaving me exposed.

David fucks me with his fingers fast and hard, harder than he did in the shower. I moan out and push my ass out higher so that he can penetrate my pussy with his fingers more.

ramitin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ramitin



"Oh, oh, ah, ah," I moan.

"Oh god!" I squeal as I feel my orgasm coming. "Please, please don't sss-stop!" I beg.

He stops despite my plea and slides his fingers out of me as I cry out.

"Please," I beg into the ground.

"Please, what?" David asks.

"David, please," I sob, saddened that he abandoned me.

"You want me to fuck you now?"

"Please," I breathe out.

"Look me in the eye and say it, then I'll consider it."

I turn myself around and face him. "Please, make me cum," I say desperately.

"Hm. Not good enough," he says, turning away.

"Please, David. Please," I beg again, desperate for my release.

He turns around and smiles condescendingly. "Come on, Mel, you can do better than that. Be a good girl and tell me what you really want."

I gulp and open my mouth but nothing comes out. I try again.

"Please, David. Please fuck me with your big cock."

"But what about Liz?" he asks, smirking.

"I... I don't know..." I say, looking down, ashamed that I am betraying my best friend.

He walks towards me and grabs my face, making me stare into his eyes.

"You're such a horny bitch. You seduce your best friend's boyfriend and you have nothing to say about that?"

Tears fall from my face and I turn my face away, too ashamed to stare at him.

"Look at me, bitch," he says harshly.

I reluctantly obey and he smiles his satisfaction.

He grabs my hair and pulls it, making me yelp in pain. "I'm going to enjoy fucking you, Mel. I've always wanted a piece of your sexy ass and now that I've got it, I'm not about to give it up."

He kisses me roughly, still holding onto my hair with one hand. He slaps my butt and I yelp in pain again. He laughs and bites my lip before moving away to stare at me.

"Fucking sexy bitch," he says, smiling before picking me up.

He walks to the bed while carrying me and lays me on the bed gently despite his harsh words.

"Tell me that you want me to fuck you hard, bitch."

I don't say anything and the longer I stay quiet, the angrier he gets.

"Won't say it?"

I don't answer. All I do is stare at him, feeling afraid, horny, and ashamed.

"Okay, we'll play it your way," he says, moving away from between my legs.

I panic, not wanting him to stop when I'm so close to getting what I want.

"Please David, don't," I beg.

"Say it then," he says, smirking.

"I-I want..."

"You want? What do you want, Mel?"

"I want you..."

"You want me? That's it?"

"No. I-"

"I guess you really don't want it huh? Because, you know, if you really did want it as much as you seem to, you won't have such a hard time saying things like this. Do you want me to help motivate you?"

"I... Ah!" I scream out as he descends to my breasts and bites my nipple hard before sucking on it.

"Mmmm. Is that motivating you now?" he asks, in between switching to my other breast.

"Oh... Mmm," I moan.

"Now say it. Or do I have to make you even more crazy for you to say it?"

"Please, David," I beg. "Please, I'm desperate-"

"I know you are. But I want you to say it. It gives me great pleasure to know that you are such a horny bitch and that you finally want me the same way I've been wanting you."

"I want you to... fuck me hard," I finally say, my pussy pulsing harder.

"Ah, atta girl," he says, smiling.

He begins to rub his cock up and down my pussy, making me shake and moan each time he goes past my clitoris. He smiles wickedly as my hips buck up each time. He licks his lips and lines his cock at my entrance, prolonging everything.

I move my hips, trying to get him to go inside and fulfill my pleasure, but he holds onto my hips to still me. I begin to whimper as I get more and more horny, wanting him inside. When he finally fills me up with his big cock, I cum almost instantaneously. He groans in pleasure as my pussy squeezes his cock. He roughly grabs my breasts and massages them as he begins to thrust his cock into me.

"Ah," he groans like a wildman, "You're so... fucking... tight! Ah! Yes! Take my cock, bitch!"

He grabs my neck and kisses me hard as he continues to violently pound my wet pussy.

"God! I can't believe you're tighter than Liz," he grunts in time with his thrusting.

"Ah!" I scream out as my orgasm explode throughout my body.

David groans in time with me, as my pussy squeezes his big cock, and cums inside of me. His cum shoots into me, intensifying my pleasure, making me orgasm again. He falls on top of me and pins me under him as we both catch our breaths.

He chuckles as his breathing is finally under control and stares at me.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask.

"I can't believe how good that was," he says, smiling.

"I know," I say quietly, the guilt eating at me.

"Why don't you seem happy?" he asks.

"You're really going to be asking me that?" I ask incredulously.

"I guess not," he says, finally catching on.

He moves off me and lays beside me.

"We shouldn't have," I begin.

"I know," he interrupts. "I can't say I really regret it though."

"How can you say that? Don't you love-"

"I do!" he says harshly. "I do love her. But I can't say that I regret it because it was amazing. Do you regret it? Was it not good?"

"David! God! Of course it was! But... It's so wrong! Liz is my best friend, and I... I just betrayed her..." I say, covering my face.

He removes my hand and stares at me gently. "I know, but she doesn't have to know, Mel."

He kisses my cheek. "I don't regret this. You shouldn't either."

I can't make myself stare at him anymore so I force myself to get up.

"I'm- I'm going to go," I tell him without turning to look at him. "See you around..."

"Mel," he tries, but I am already out the door with my clothes.
Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments