Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SnowBoard Trip

"road trip pre planned fun"

15
6 Comments 6
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I had been planning this day since late December. I was sure I could pull this one off.

I work most weekends when I don’t have plans with my man. This leaves me free on weekdays to play my own games.

I have been snowboarding for over 20 years and I'm not that good, but it’s a rewarding activity for me. I was seeking lodging at a ski resort in exchange for a nice date with the right guy.

I began by searching some of the websites that I belong to, but wasn't getting responses from people that could supply what I was seeking. So I made a post on Craig’s List. I know it was risky but I knew given the time I had waiting to get my tax money back, and snow to arrive, I’d be able to screen the right person. I finally whittled it down from sixty five possibilities, to twenty, and then ten. These ten I then narrowed to five and finally picked the one.

His name was Bill. Bill lived on the side of Sugar Loaf Mountain in Maine. It has great skiing and is far enough from home to not be a big risk of being caught. The mountain in mid week is almost empty but it kicks ass for snowboarding!

Bill was 48 years old, divorced, and had moved up there to work on the mountain. He had a place right in the middle of where most people lived. After a day of boarding and being wet and sore, I wanted to relax and his place sounded like just what I wanted.

Bill and I chatted for over a month exchanging stories and talking about what we wanted from the visit. He was sweet and loved sex, but it had been a long dry spell for him. But the most impressive feature that Bill possessed was he was hung!

Finally the day arrived when I had all the arrangements complete. I told him I was coming on Thursday and Friday the first week of February. I then got everything in order from bus tickets to packing.

Thursday arrived and I had to get up early so that my man could drive me to the bus stop. I was so excited I almost forgot to kiss my husband goodbye. I boarded the nearly empty bus and sat by myself. I passed emails with Bill during the ride and he couldn't believe I was coming to visit him.

He sent me porn links and told me he'd see me at 4:00pm when he got off work.

I arrived to a brisk day and after getting situated, I hit the mountain. I spent most of the day with only one break, taking full advantage of my time in ME. I was having so much fun, I almost lost track of the time. When I saw it was just past three in the afternoon, I went to the lodge to pack up. I opened an email from Bill with directions and began my walk to his house.

It was less than a mile and across the street from the lodge. As I got close, I became excited. I walked up to his complex, found 3A, and rang the Bell. I was nervous and excited as well as sore from boarding. I couldn't wait to get out of these clothes.

He answered the door and I walked in to a hug and a kiss. Bill was very tall I’d say 6'3” or so. He was a big and burly guy born in Canada and was overjoyed to see me. He looked like a big lumber jack with grey, balding, bush hair and a groomed beard.

I put my stuff down, smiled at him, and told him I wanted him to take me to dinner.

He said “Great. Just let me change.” He asked “Did you bring the clothes you are going to wear with you?”

I said “Of course.” and spread my bag to show him my skirt. As I pulled off my sweater and put it in the bag. I asked “May I take a shower?”

He began to give me a tour of his place. The living room had a beautiful flaming fire place, a big screen TV, and a big plush couch. We then toured his deck with a hot tub just waiting to be turned on. I was so happy to see the tub and smiled at him as I ran my hand through the water.

He told me to come back inside and he'd show me the shower.

I slid off my snow pants walked upstairs in my leggings and turtle neck He turned the light on and showed me the bathroom, which was nice. He showed me the bedroom with its king size bed. He apologized for the mess as I sat on the end of the bed and asked “Is this where I have witnessed you on cam?”

He said “Yes.”

I said “Good.” and I hopped up and hugged him.

He grabbed my ass tight and said “This is mine isn't it?”

I said “Yes.” and I raised my arms so he could pull my top off.

He did and told me how beautiful I was as I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor. He squeezed my breasts and kissed me hard. He picked me up and sucked one of my breasts as he grabbed the other.

I didn't think he could wait much longer but I squirmed down, stepped out of my leggings and panties, and walked into the bathroom, knowing he was watching me.

I stepped into the shower and turned to see Bill watching me as he touched his cock through his pants. I washed and as I stepped out, he greeted me with a towel. I walked back to the bedroom and went to get my brush, but I was pushed to the bed, flipped over, and pulled to the end where Bills face was forced into my crotch.

He began licking my pussy like a dog in bowl of ice cream.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

He didn’t take long to get me off and he knew it.

I moaned fuck me and he spread my legs and stood between them. He unbuckled his pants in haste and pushed his boxers down. There was his beautiful cock, as thick as a beer can and at least 9 inches.

I wanted it in my mouth but was denied the chance as he lined his big knob with my wet pussy and pushed it in till it couldn't go in any deeper. My feet didn't reach his shoulders but they were in the air and I moaned as he began to pick up his pace. The stretch and feeling it gave me was a combination of pain and pleasure. He really fucked me hard as I was moaning very loud and he called my name.

I handled him as well as I could. He pulled off his shirt and laid on me driving in deep while calling out to god for a few more minutes. Then, I felt him explode inside me. It was a huge quantity as I felt it run out of me, especially when he withdrew. He was out of breath lying beside me. He kissed me and told me I was awesome as I rubbed my nether region and felt gobs of his semen come out of me.

He asked “Are you on protection?”

I said “I am not. I hate birth control but I am planning on the morning after pill just to be sure.”

We lay there and laughed and then I got dressed. I put on my once piece black number which I love. It’s sheer and you can't wear underwear. As I added my stockings and heels, he was smitten.

“We are going to The Rack,” he said, explaining it was where he and his coworkers go regularly. He drove me there and when we went in, there weren't many people.

We got a table and I ordered a Long Island Iced tea. I knew I was going to be sore come morning. We ate a good meal and drank several drinks. He knew the bartender and a few others there and introduced me to a few of his friends.

I knew they were shocked to see me with Bill. One of his friend asked me “How did you meet him?”

I looked at Bill and said “Online.”

When he asked “Where?”

When I told him he was shocked, saying he didn't think those posts were real. He joined us for a shot and said “So you guys are going to have sex now, are you?” and nudged Bill.

“Of course we are.” I said.

Bill told him “She isn't wearing any underwear,” as he was running his hand up my skirt. I gasped as a finger entered me. His friend was jealous, raised his glass and said “Cheers.” He then left us alone.

As Bills finger was lodged in me, he kissed me letting everyone see. He whispered in my ear and said “Your husband has no idea does he?”

I said “No,”

He said “I’m going to fuck you all night.”

“Not until I get to suck that cock of yours first."

He smiled, paid the tab, and we were gone. We got to his house and I took off all my clothes in front of him and he carried me to the bed room. I played on the bed and he took a picture of me with his phone I said “Text it to the guy we met that bought me a drink.” He did.

He undressed and I licked my lips at the sight of that mammoth cock. This was the biggest cock I have ever seen on a white guy, and the thickest one ever. I charged and pulled it to my face and sucked it as deep and as good as I can.

He held my head and helped me. Occasionally he had me lick his balls and slapped his cock on my face. He turned me over and got me up on my knees and began to really fuck me doggy style. He was slapping my ass and yelling obscenities at me. He flipped me over and I sat on his cock. It began to hurt but I didn't give up. I came at least two times before he came again, this time all over my face and chest. He smiled and fell into a deep sleep from sex and drinking. I followed soon after.

I woke up to him kissing my body with morning wood in my back. We had slow spoon sex until he came. We stayed linked till 9 am. We then dressed.

I felt great but really sore. I had breakfast with him and he brought me to the mountain where he paid for my half day pass. He went to work but texted me during the day.

He wished I was his forever and told me that he was smitten. I had to remind him that I'm happily married and he understood as our deal was no strings. He agreed but wished to remain email friends with the possible chance to see each other again.

I told him that was fine. The weather was cold and I could only do three runs down short trails because I was too sore. I never got to use his hot tub. I asked if I could still use it and he met me at his house where he watched me get in his tub naked. He told he to just shut off the bubbles before I left. It felt so good for a hour in that Tub.

The Bus was leaving soon so I had to be ready. I left him a note saying thank you and I’m happily sore. The bus ride was a blur. I fell asleep for most of it with my headphones on. Next thing I knew I was at my bus stop.

My man was early and waiting for me. He asked “How was it?”

I said “Relaxing but sore.”

He took me home and had dinner ready. Now I sit fire side writing this story feeling great.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments