Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacey's Road Trip With John

"Stacey seduces John in his truck"

13
3 Comments 3
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

John was a HGV driver and spent most of his working week away from home sleeping in his lorry at night. From Monday morning to Friday evening, his only means of contact with Julie, his wife of eight years, was either by phone or video calling, which he did nightly. 

This tale took place in the middle of summer. It was a Wednesday and John was collecting goods from a regular customer in south east England and would be delivering them to a customer in Manchester the following day. At his collection point, John had a really good rapport with the office staff,  especially Stacey a tiny gorgeous blonde with huge tits. John loved girls with big tits, especially if they were quite short and petite. Stacey fell perfectly into that description.

When John visited that collection point, he always looked forward to seeing Stacey. They would flirt lots and tease each other. John had done background checks on Stacey and found that she was nineteen and in a long term relationship and was getting engaged real soon. He also learned that her family lived in Manchester and she was only in the south because that’s where her boyfriend lived and worked.

For months Stacey had been asking John if she would she be able to get a lift with him to Manchester when he went up -- and get a return lift the following week. If she got the time off, it would give her the chance to spend some time with her family.

John explained that she and he would have to sleep in the lorry cab overnight on both journeys as it was not possible to complete the trip in one day to the nature of the work and the distance.  On the other hand, he said, Stacey could stay in hotel near to the truck stops he used. John almost always stopped at the same overnight locations on each part of the journey.

On this visit, Stacey asked John again if she could grab a lift as she knew his route would pass very close to her parents address, and that he would collect from the customer the following week to take back to her company address. This obviously all fitted in with Stacey’s plan and she had been granted time off.

John was sceptical but found out that Stacey had cleared it with his boss, who would not to mention anything to Julie.

Whilst being loaded, he tidied up his truck cab. It didn’t take long as it was always spotless, and he took a shower as he was somewhat dirty and sweaty after a long, hard day.

Once John’s trailer was loaded, he went to the office to collect the paperwork and see if Stacey was ready. It was nearly five o’clock in the afternoon and staff were leaving for home. The paperwork was all signed and handed to John by another member of staff so he was ready to roll.

Stacey then appeared looking amazing. She had on the smallest, tightest pair of white shorts with her G-string clearly visible through the flimsy material, a pair of high strappy sandals, and a halter neck top with no bra. The top struggled to contain her massive tits. John could not take his eyes of her amazing, perfect legs or her wonderful cleavage, and he nearly had an immediate erection.

John helped Stacey with her bags and assisted her to climb the three steps into the passenger side of his truck, getting a long look at her perfect, peachy arse.

John drove for about two hours before he had to stop for his overnight break. During that two hours, John and Stacey had chatted like old friends, John had also spent most of the time with his eyes scouring Stacey’s body rather than the road, resulting in a huge erection in his baggy shorts. John had no idea if Stacey had spotted the effect she was having on him. If she had, she hid it really well.

John found a suitable truck stop and parked up for the night, They ate in the site restaurant and had a couple of beers before heading back to the truck.

John had been wondering how they could comfortably get changed in the truck without embarrassment and bed down for the night. The truck had two bunks, one on top of the other, so that wasn’t a problem. Getting undressed and dressed was.

Once back in the truck, John closed the curtains and said to Stacey, “Make yourself comfortable. I normally get my laptop out now. do a bit of surfing and perhaps watch a porn movie or two before I bed down.”

Stacey kicked her shoes off and said, “Can I watch the porno’s with you? It’s been ages since I saw a good one.”

John could not believe his luck and immediately said, “Yes, of course.”

John set up his laptop, slipped off his t-shirt and shoes, dimmed the lights, and sat back on the lower bunk and asked Stacey, “You ready?”

Stacey nodded and sat beside John on his bunk.

They watched the first film ,which was not so good. The second was loads better with harder sex and much more realistic. During that movie, Stacey seemed to snuggle in a bit closer to John and almost curl up next to him. John slipped an arm round her to get more comfortable. He was not rejected.

John now had the most perfect view down Stacey’s cleavage and he split his time split between the film and her big tits. John's cock was also making a tent of his baggy shorts which Stacey spotted and gave a little, ”Hmmm,” moving her hand and resting it on his thigh just below his shorts. John gave her a little extra cuddle, pulling her into his chest.

Stacey was obviously getting really horny watching the movie -- and John's cock expand. She slipped her hand straight up John's shorts and wrapped her nimble little fingers around his big, thick circumcised cock. John twitched and, not wishing to spoil the moment, said nothing but allowed himself to enjoy the experience.

As the film progressed ,Stacey began to wank John’s cock, slowly at first but gradually increasing the speed. John decided to have a feel of Stacey’s tits to see what response he would get. He placed a hand on her right tit and found no resistance so untied the knot in her top, allowing it to fall down and release a pair of the most perfect tits he'd ever seen. Straight away, he began to fondle them, making Stacey’s nipples stand out like bullets. He alternated between her left and right tit, giving them equal attention.

Amandawhatson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amandawhatson

John, feeling really brave, removed his shorts so he was now naked, giving Stacey free access to his huge erection, Stacey had let go of John's cock while he removed his shorts, but she soon had her fingers wrapped round it once his shorts were off. Stacey had also quickly removed her top and her shorts soon followed, leaving her wearing only a tiny, white G-string.

Still the pair never spoke, yet they seemed like long-term lovers, exploring each other’s body and appearing to know what the other wanted. John pushed Stacey back onto his bunk and buried his head between her legs, moving her G-string aside and slipping his tongue deep into her pussy. Stacey was moaning in delight, loving having her pussy explored and pleasured by John’s long tongue.

Not wanting to be selfish, Stacey slipped under John’s body and manoeuvred into a position where she could suck on his big thick cock. Stacey soon had much of John’s cock deep into her throat as she gave him a blowjob he would never forget. John started to move his hips up and down, gently fucking Stacey’s mouth as he continued to pleasure Stacey’s wet pussy. Stacey soon covered John’s face with her sticky juices and she had orgasm after orgasm.

John was having trouble concentrating on sucking on Stacey’s pussy as his cock was getting such a great sensual blowjob. John replaced his tongue with his thumb and, using Stacey’s juices, lubricated her tight little asshole and slipped firstly one finger then two into her willing ass. John was giving Stacey such a good fingering that she sped up her assault on his cock and in minutes John was shooting his load deep into Stacey’s throat which she swallowed with ease.

Stacey had orgasmed again and again and now had her legs locked around John’s arm, trying to stop him as she was now so sensitive and pleasured. Stacey still continued to suck and lick on John's cock, cleaning up every last drop of cum he could produce.

When John's cock started to go limp, Stacey allowed it to fall from her mouth and they both sat up on the bottom bunk totally spent and satisfied. They then spoke for the first time in an age as Stacey cuddled up to John, who placed his arm around her and pulled her in real close. John felt really good -- but totally confused and embarrassed at what had just happened.

He told Stacey about his feelings, and she explained that she'd had this planned for ages. She always knew she was going to seduce John one day, so he need not feel guilty: it was all down to her.

Stacey said, ”I always thought you had a big cock but to find you are circumcised and huge was a bonus.”

“Wow,” said John.

"In a moment, when I get that hard again," she said,  pointing at John’s cock, "I want you to bury it deep in my pussy and shoot your load right inside me. I also want you to be the first to fuck me in the ass.”

John looked at Stacey in total surprise. “Only if you’re sure. Don’t do it because you think you have to.”

"I want you so much,” she said, starting to wank John’s cock into another erection.

They kissed passionately for the first time, tongues in each other’s mouth, and their bodies entwined as passion took over from John’s guilt. He managed to rip off Stacey’s G-string and threw it to the floor.

Soon, John was hard and Stacey was on her knees wanting him to make love to her long and hard from behind, doggy style. John had no problem entering Stacey’s wet pussy and was soon setting a nice slow rhythm giving Stacey multiple orgasms, going deeper and deeper into her willing pussy.

Stacey requested he try putting his cock into her tight asshole, but to be gentle and careful. John smeared her ass with her juices and gently pushed his big cock into her hole, Stacey winced when John entered but found it got easier the deeper he went.

When John had at least six of his nine inches in her, he started to fuck. He found her to be very, very tight and kept asking, “Are you okay for me to continue? It’s not too painful is it?”

Stacey just replied, “Fill me up...  just fuck me hard and let me feel you cum in my ass.”

John increased the speed and, because Stacey was so tight, it gave him amazing sensations and he soon shot stream after stream of hot cum into her ass.

“I could feel every time you shot your cum into my ass,” she gasped.

John was exhausted and in heaven but it was to get better. Right," Stacey said, ”give me that big cock, I want to taste our juices.”

John slowly slid his cum-covered cock out of Stacey’s ass and she was on him in seconds. She slipped her lips around the still hard cock and started to lick off all of their juices, also wanking him as she cleaned up. This went on for a at least five minutes before Stacey complained that her jaw was now aching. John’s cock was starting to subside.

They both cleaned up and sat back on the bunk, still naked. They talked about the events of the night and decided they would do it again but their respective partners should never find out. After a long chat and much kissing and groping they retired to their bunks and fell asleep really quickly.

When John woke in the morning, Stacey was already up and dressed -- and was sucking on his cock.

She looked up. “Good morning, I just need to do this before we go,” she said and returned to sucking cock. Stacey didno' want any attention -- she simply wanted John to empty his load deep into her throat. John did that after Stacey had used her amazing technique on him for only a few minutes.

Afterward, John dressed and drove Stacey the rest of the journey, dropping her off promising to pick her up the following week. Stacey said, “Bye see you next week. Save your energy... you will need it on the journey home.”

John picked up Stacey the following week and what took place on the journey home is another tale.

 

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments