Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer in the City

58
41 Comments 41
34.2k Views 34.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Editors Pick
Famous Story
I met him in a bar, of all places. I had always claimed to be such a good girl, but I lost myself on that dance floor, enthralled by the lazy summer beats and the slumberous passion in his eyes. Four or five shots of jack will loosen the most reluctant of hips, and I was already feeling a growing need by the time he pulled my waist close against his and I no longer remembered to count.

I don’t know how long we stayed entwined in the middle of that club. All around us, lights flashed, bodies moved and alcohol-fuelled lust flared and died as quickly as alcohol-fuelled tempers. In that ever changing sea of bodies, we remained constant – at least for a little while.

As the night wore on, our dancing became less like discernible movement and more like foreplay. It’s funny how you can get away with certain movements in public when you’re vertical. It became a game to us as we each moved sweetly against the other, our hands barely restrained by an ever dimming sense of public propriety. Finally, he cracked.

“Let me take you home,” he breathed in my ear.

Stopping only long enough to be saluted by our respective groups of friends, we made for the exit, weaving in and out of swaying bodies as we went. The humid air slammed into us the moment we stepped outside, an oppressive heat that sapped the energy. Not that we were in any hurry. We’d hardly gone a block before I found myself with my back against a wall, his hands in my hair and our tongues entwined.

Lost in each other, the rain caught us by surprise. The humid, sticky city had finally cracked and the deluge quickly soaked through summer weight clothes, plastering them to skin within moments. I’m not sure which one of us recovered first and pulled the other to the nearest doorway to shelter, but by the time we got there, we were giggling like mad. We stood, huddled in the narrow doorway, still laughing, listening to the sounds of the rain and trying futilely to push wet hair out of our eyes.

A car hissed past, its headlights cutting across the doorway for a moment, my white dress showing in stark relief against the black door. For an instant, I saw us as the driver might have. Two lovers waiting out the rain, huddled close. It brought back to me how near his body was to mine. The moist velvet air caught my breath right before his mouth caught mine. I felt like I was drowning in wet erotic heat as his lips skimmed over mine, teasing… testing.

Breaking the kiss for a moment, he stared into my eyes from inches away. I saw dark passion and lust before I pulled at the back of his neck, impatient for more. That was all the encouragement he needed as he pushed me back against the door and claimed my mouth once more. Drips from our hair trailed down our faces, making the kiss deliciously slippery.

Later, he was the only blanket I needed. The soft neon glow of street-lamps illuminated the path of wet, strewn clothes to where he moved over me, inside me, skin as slick as the streets were after the summer storm. The blood roared in my head as he brought me to my first needy peak with just a graze of his thumb over my clit. He stilled within me as he felt me tighten around him, his mouth grazing my earlobe as he uttered just one word.

“Again.”

God, yes. Nothing else existed for me in that moment. My world was that one room. Warm air flowed in through the open window bringing the scent of the rain and the faint strains of jazz from a club down the street. The music melded seamlessly with the thrum of the raindrops, with snippets of conversations from passers-by, creating an urban soundtrack that we moved to. I was aware of these things without really acknowledging them, so intent was I on him.

He moved again with long, lazy strokes. I could feel him sliding in and out of me, feel the delicious friction as our bodies rose and fell. I wanted more now, wanted to give him more, so I flipped us and rose over him, taking him in deep. My hair fell in a fragrant curtain around us as I leaned down to catch his mouth in a long kiss.

The kiss grew desperate and intense and I could hear my breathing growing ever more ragged as he bit my lower lip.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

Breaking the kiss, I threw my head back on a moan of pleasure just as he reared up and captured a puckered nipple in his mouth. Sensations swarmed through me as his teeth grazed along it. His hands moved to cup my bum, lifting me off him slightly, then down, forcing me to maintain a slow steady rhythm when all I wanted was to bolt and ride him hard to the finish.

He chuckled against my nipple, as if he could read my thoughts, and slowed even further, lifting me as high as I could go and still be joined to him. Every time I slid back down his length I could feel each teasing inch, ending with an exquisite feeling of fullness as he speared me completely. The orgasm built, deep in my belly. He sensed it too and after a few more slow thrusts, he kept himself firmly embedded in me and rocked our hips back and forth.

It was somehow more intense this way, rocking myself to orgasm with him so deep inside me. His mouth returned to my nipple and he bit down hard as he felt me start to clench. I was delirious with pleasure, moaning out his name as I came, my juices leaking from me and mingling with the sweat on our skin. The room smelled of sex and rain and summer, and time drifted away as I floated on that hazy edge of pleasure.

Sensitive now, I reluctantly detached myself as he lay back on the bed. He was hard and needy and I was hungry for a taste, knowing I would be tasting myself too. He wasn’t the only one who could take his time and I settled between his legs, nuzzling at the soft skin on his inner thighs. As I gently nibbled my way up towards his aching length, I could smell the sweetness of my sex on his skin.

He moaned as I finally closed my lips around his head, savouring our mingled taste. He was hot and hard and silky smooth all at the same time, as I worked my tongue up and down his length. I could feel my juices start to flow again, aroused by the simple act of giving him head, and moved one hand down to my wet heat to tease gently. He propped himself up higher on the bed so he could watch me pleasure us both at the same time. Our eyes locked, making the moment even more intimately erotic.

“Touch yourself for me.”

His words were whispered over the sound of the rain, and sent shivers to my core. He moved his hand down to grip his cock as I knelt on the bed and ran both hands teasingly between my legs. I spread my legs wide as I slipped two fingers inside, and gently circled my clit with the other hand. I was still so wet and could feel the beginnings of another orgasm as I played with my little bud.

I wanted him inside me again, but more than that, I wanted him to come inside me. He was still stroking himself, watching me, but I could see the need, my need, reflected in his eyes. He was a man approaching the limits of his tolerance and I was only too happy to help him out.

I moaned aloud now, letting my need show as I teased my clit. My hips were moving up and down on my fingers, my movements more frantic by the second. His eyes flashed as I groaned out exactly what I wanted.

“I want you inside me. Now. I need you to fuck me.”

He needed no further invitation as he reached for me and flipped me onto my back. With one smooth stroke, he was inside me once more, stretching me to the limit. Gone was the patience of earlier as he thrust into me now, intent on one goal. I brought my fingers back to my clit, teasing myself until I was ready to fall with him. My moans let him know how close I was and when I felt him tense up, there was no way I could have stopped myself.

In that knife-edge moment of pure bliss, where everything gathers together before exploding outwards, I felt him release deep inside me. Then, I was convulsing around him, milking every last drop into my hungry depths. He collapsed on top of me, breathing hard, the sweat from his brow hot against my skin. We lay there, listening to the rain, as bodies and hungers cooled. His hand traced lazy circles on my back as we lay entwined, lulled by the breeze and the other’s breathing.

Published 
Written by Jen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments