Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Is Here!

"Let the warm weather begin!"

18
7 Comments 7
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The last spring weekend had arrived and I was looking forward to the beginning of summer. I was particularly looking forward to this weekend to kick off the summer since I had planned a wonderful, sex-filled weekend. I spent Friday night with just my husband, which was my prelude to the weekend.

My husband and I had a nice relaxing dinner, after which we went for a hike. When we got back, the rest of night was filled with amazing sex. We both pleasured each other in a way that truly defines what making love should be. I awoke on Saturday morning to a great day. I took it easy all day, relaxing and lounging in the sun, waiting for the nightfall to arrive. I was thinking all the while how good this evening was going to be. I was harboring a secret, which made my wait even more exciting.

We had already made plans with another couple for that night. We were bringing them with us to the swinger's party that we were going to attend. I dressed to the nines for our first date, to impress and entice Don and Sheila, whom my husband and I were meeting for dinner. Don was too far away to have met before though I had been chatting with him for some time, but this would be our first date. I was so ready to meet the real thing.

He was forty-eight and really nicely hung. His wife was thirty-seven and was just my man's type of women. She had nice dark skin with a beautiful Latin look, curves, and a smile that makes men crazy. As was typical of most swingers, they had only looked at the girl at first, so I knew she had eyes mainly for me. Sheila didn't really know my man yet, not in the same way I do, but I knew she would warm up to him pretty fast.

Half of the things Don wanted to do with me were off-limits to the party rules. These party rules were kind of a drag, but we had a plan, which was part of my secret. We had a great dinner before going to the party. When Don had a moment alone with me, he told me the plan was on. I was so excited to see if our plan would work.

We didn't mingle too much when we got to the party because we already had this hot couple with us. We knew we were going to get busy pretty fast. My husband was blown away by Sheila, who was being very nice to him. Our fun then began.

We decided to go into one of the rooms and take over a mattress. It didn't take long for an audience to build around us. I'd already had a few drinks and was really in the mood. As our men helped us out of our clothes, I went for Sheila first. She and I kissed and caressed each other until we were both naked. We then began licking down each other's bodies until we were in a full 69 position. I was on the top, with Sheila doing a great job on the bottom. She was wonderful with her tongue and got me started.

 She was so amazing, and even her vagina was beautiful. To top it off, she actually brought me to a great orgasm. After our first round, we switched out to the men. Don was smiling, happy that we finally got to play with each other. He and I had been chatting for a while, so he knew what I secretly liked and I knew what made him tick.

As I watched our spouses engage in coitus we started to fuck as well. His cock was a perfect seven and had a nice big knob, which was finally inside me. He laughed and told me to watch what Sheila was doing with my man.

My husband was now in heaven as Sheila guided his cock into her ass. This was our cue; Don said, "Now!" and removed his condom in one move as I slid back down on his cock. God, it feels so good breaking a rule, right near to my man, with him not even knowing it. As I bounced up and down on Don, I could feel the skin of his cock au naturel inside my vagina. I was riding on him, like a pony ride at K-Mart.

I came again and I was ecstatic since normally I don't cum at all. I noticed Sheila and my man on the floor, kissing. She had accomplished getting him off. This made me very happy for him, since it takes a lot to get him off.

As Sheila and my man stood up and walked out of the room that was our green light. Don switched to doggy style this time. As he entered my ass, he started to pump me hard. He pounded my ass hard, slapping my ass and having fun. I'm not sure who it was, but a small ethnic cock was then in my mouth as well. Don continued to pump until he suddenly grunted and filled my ass with his cum. I stood up, we hugged, kissed and then we went to join the others in the next room. On the ride home, I was in heaven. It felt so good feeling Don's semen slowly leaking out of my ass. We both agreed that we wanted to see Don and Sheila again.

It was great to be home and I continued to have that happy feeling even though my ass was a little sore. I knew this Sunday was going to be even better than Saturday night. I had concert tickets to see a show up in New Hampshire, with my friend Tammy and her husband Teddy.

Liorio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liorio

These guys are as “vanilla” as they come.

Tammy and I talk some, so she knows a little about the kinds of things I am into. However, I didn’t say anything to Tammy about my other plans for my trip up to New Hampshire, which were my other secret for the weekend. I didn’t want to risk getting caught, since these other plans involved some solo fun.

I had started chatting with a guy that lives up in New Hampshire and we had chatted for over a month. His name was Robert and he lived in Laconia year-round. He worked through the internet for a financial company down in Boston. He was tall, a biker-type dude, and in great shape for fifty-six. He asked if he could meet me, and that's when I told him I was going to see a concert in Gilford, since this was near to where he lives.

I don't meet too many guys I chat with but I was giving in to him, mainly because he had this big, uncut cock with huge balls. My man knew I was going to drive up to New Hampshire for this concert while he stayed home with his kid, so it was not really like I was sneaking away. I told him I was staying at the campsite my friends had rented for the weekend up there. Robert and I messaged all day, even during the concert. I have to say, if you haven't seen Frank Turner perform, he is amazing! After Tammy and I smoked a little weed, I told her I wanted to leave early to beat the sun going down on my drive back home.

My navigation system brought me right to Robert’s house. It was scary driving out to his house because it was way out in the woods, overlooking a lake. For a moment I had this vision of him being a psycho, and I hoped he wasn't going to kill me. He was at the top of the deck looking down at me as I got out of the car. He was in a robe, which was open, and I could see his cock sticking out. I knew at that moment that I was in for something intense.

He said, “I can’t believe you are here.”

As he picked me up for a huge hug and kiss, I grabbed his big cock and said, “I told you I would be here." I dropped my bag and got on my knees as I joked about chatting. I said, “For the next 12 hours I belong to you.”

He told he was on Viagra and that he had been edging all day. I was laughing when he explained that edging was to keep stroking the cock to near-orgasm, but never allowing it to cum. I looked down and could see the effects; his balls were really heavy and looked like they were filled with an extra-large load. When he told me to strip I didn't hesitate to get naked and we proceeded to go to his bedroom, where we spent the next several hours.

He began fingering me hard and taking pictures of my body, telling me the pictures were for his later enjoyment. He then straddled my chest, pinning me down. He began feeding me his huge knob and making me gag until the results of his edging paid off; he bathed my face, throat, hair, chest, neck, and everything else in range with the most incredible monster load of cum!

That was truly one of the biggest facials I have ever had! As it ran down my face, he laughed and I was in shock by the quantity he had shot on me as he slapped every last drop out on my chin. He almost blacked out after he came. At least he got me a towel, since my eyes were sealed shut with cum.

I let him regain his strength by letting him eat me until I had my first orgasm. He flipped me over and began lubing my ass, “for future use”, he said. He then placed a butt plug (probably his own) in my tight ass. Then our true session of fucking began. He started fucking me very roughly, with verbal abuse spewing from his mouth, “You wish your husband had a cock like this, yeah you love cheating on him with a real cock,” and a lot of other similar stuff.

I came so hard. In one quick motion, he flipped me over, pulled out the butt plug, and had his cock balls-deep in my ass. It hurt so much and he showed my ass no mercy. It lasted for some time, and in so many positions, till he came deep in my anal cavity. After he came, he pretty much passed out.

I finally fell asleep around midnight. I woke with the sun, with his hard cock pressed up against me. We fucked in the shower since I knew I better get on the road. While I had the day off, I still wanted to get home early. He came one more time, this time deep in my vagina. He told me to carry his load home to my unsuspecting husband. He also told me his load in my pussy was so that I would remember him. I had coffee with him, and the tough guy became a pussy cat as we chatted.

I felt sore as I drove home. I was tired and longing for my own bed. I was happy and felt very satisfied during the ride home, feeling Robert’s cum dripping from my pussy. It was a two-hour drive of shame I guess, but then I have no shame. This weekend had been such a great way to start the summer!

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments